Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? (5467 Views)

Are U Proud Of Ya Country ? / Are U Proud To Be Called A Nigerian. / Are U Proud To Be Called A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2010
@ ElRazur
Lets end this discussion here right now as you are entrenched in your views.

But I am curious as to why you don't set up your own blog or forum and use it to propagate your own objectionable separatist views.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2010
only losers spend their time here
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by ElRazur: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2010
tensor777:

@ ElRazur
Lets end this discussion here right now as you are entrenched in your views.

But I am curious as to why you don't set up your own blog or forum and use it to propagate your own objectionable separatist views.

Dude, do you even think? How can it be when you lack the ability to reason logically? Once again, I am forced to asked, are you this stupiiiid most times?  undecided

I suppose anyone who disagree with seun should go and make his own blog or what not. Jeez. It appears that the notion of disagreeing with those in authority verbally is not something you are used to in an online forum?
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by ElRazur: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2010
Horayce:

only losers spend their time here

Lmao. You don mara. grin I like your wits.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by oseiwe(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2010
I love nairaland.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Pablito(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2010
I’m definitely happy and proud to be part of this forum. Thanks a lot. My only request/concern is that fellow Nairalanders should show decency, respect and civility in choose our words. It's embarrassing to refer to a follow Nairalanders as IDIOT or STUPIT, simply because of varied opinion on an issue. We should appreciate and express love for each other and for our fatherland. May be, you should consider introducing language code.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by eros(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2010
Nairaland oh my nairaland!!!! How i love thou without measure, except for the dumb pricks who corrupt thee with their poisonous venom. angry angry angry angry angry I love my nairaland, a land of opportunities and great business deals. cool cool cool cool smiley smiley smiley
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by oyinda3(f): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2010
definitely not. won't be wearing a nairaland t-shirt around town anytime soon.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by touchmeder: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2010
most times i come to nairaland to know whats news in Nigeria.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Fynist(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2010
Nairaland is a gr8t substitute 2 facebook and Twitter.At least its made in 9ja.We undastand each oda beta,witout much protocol.Abinibi its ours.Nairaland
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by whiteroses(f): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2010
heck no. i hope any of my friends never catch me using this! i only come here when i'm away from uni cos i'm bored but once skl starts i'm so caught up with work,studies and friends i dont even remember it exists but its great forum and some kl people cheesy i opened in 2006 trying to find cheap flight to naija lol
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Smi1(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2010
anyway sha , nairaland dey try small small and I sometimes come on nairaland to laff grin
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2010
oyinda.:

definitely not. won't be wearing a nairaland t-shirt around town anytime soon.
That's if a shirt exists.

Fynist:

Nairaland is a gr8t substitute 2 facebook and Twitter.At least its made in 9ja.We undastand each oda beta,witout much protocol.Abinibi its ours.Nairaland
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by oyinda3(f): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2010
just saying hypothetically.
i'm sure mama-gee will proudly wear nairaland t-shirt about town. she will even make a youtube video of herself wearing d t-shirt grin
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by eridah2007(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2010
Pablito:

I’m definitely happy and proud to be part of this forum. Thanks a lot. My only request/concern is that fellow Nairalanders should show decency, respect and civility in choose our words. It's embarrassing to refer to a follow Nairalanders as or STUPIT, simply because of varied opinion on an issue. We should appreciate and express love for each other and for our fatherland. May be, you should consider introducing language code.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by makajibbz(m): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2010
Pablito:

I’m definitely happy and proud to be part of this forum. Thanks a lot. My only request/concern is that fellow Nairalanders should show decency, respect and civility in choose our words. It's embarrassing to refer to a follow Nairalanders as or STUPIT, simply because of varied opinion on an issue. We should appreciate and express love for each other and for our fatherland. May be, you should consider introducing language code.
oh boy, it's nt called showlove-land.which 1 b show luv, if u write sumtin idiottic, we'll tell yu bluntly. angry
like we tell mama-gee evriday. tongue
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2010
Yawns. . .

You guys are putting me to sleep with your boring conversation.

Seriously, change the topic to something that's more exciting.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by makajibbz(m): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2010
oya.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Redman44(m): 12:58am On Aug 03, 2010
I'm proud to be a member of Nairaland. I keep getting a lot of ideas from this forum and I've also been able to pass life changing information to other Nairalanders. Thanks a lot, Seun.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Pafuri(m): 12:59am On Aug 03, 2010
I almost got fired because of my addiction to Nairaland. I will not be proud until I get my letter of termination of appointment grin grin grin grin. Up y'all!
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by whiteroses(f): 1:02am On Aug 03, 2010
Pablito:

I’m definitely happy and proud to be part of this forum. Thanks a lot. My only request/concern is that fellow Nairalanders should show decency, respect and civility in choose our words. It's embarrassing to refer to a follow Nairalanders as  or STUPIT, simply because of varied opinion on an issue. We should appreciate and express love for each other and for our fatherland. May be, you should consider introducing language code.
i can handpick people that spoils this forum one by one, they made it so razz you cant even refer it to anyone, if someone says nairaland berra say wetin be that?? those people spoilt it for me, i once posted a joke, a girl dint find it funny she said i should shoot myself i was looking for deactivate account immediately what sort of monkey banana people dey here, the lowest of the low but its a useful forum some cool ppl are here
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by kabukabu(m): 2:27am On Aug 03, 2010
If only someone could rid this forum of the close minded,primitive,asinine and just plain ignorant people on here.My pride would be overwhelming, right now i'll give it an average grade.Oh and for all the folks posting on here who can't grasp the concept of simple sentences,grammer,diction,punctuation,you should be getting some night classes instead of spending hours on here.just a thought. grin grin
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Nymphnode(m): 2:33am On Aug 03, 2010
WHEN IS THE ANNUAL AWARD NIGHT?

categories: Oldest Nairalander
                  New Thread Hunters
                  Ojukwu walking stick bearer
                  Mr & Mrs Follow follow
e. t c, e.t.c
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by jude33084(m): 2:41am On Aug 03, 2010
ANYTIME I AM SAD I ALWAYS TURN TO NAIRALAND TO SMILE. cool
SOME OF THE POSTING MIGHT BE FUNNY BUT THATS PEOPLES OPINION, NO ONE CAN CHANGE THAT. wink
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by earlalright(m): 3:01am On Aug 03, 2010
i am a proud Nairalander and have not just suggested it to all my friends, but also to my co-counsellors and clients. i still insist that it is the best forum web.

Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by earlalright(m): 3:05am On Aug 03, 2010
i am a proud Nairalander and have not just suggested it to all my friends, but also to my co-counsellors and clients. i still insist that it is the best forum web.

Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by chiogo(f): 4:04am On Aug 03, 2010
Err, nope.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by oseiwe(m): 5:35am On Aug 03, 2010
I love NAIRALAND.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by firefly999: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2010
Newly signed up but have dropped in occassionally for years. Believe I'm of an older generation than most NL ers (early 40s) too but i love the laughs I get and ready info. It does get a bit rough in some threads tho . So I love NL but a bit embarassed abt it due to the age thing and some ruffians using bad language on the site
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by chelseabmw(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2010
Am not proud to be a NLer but i love nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by chelseabmw(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2010
firefly999:

Newly signed up but have dropped in occassionally for years. Believe I'm of an older generation than most NL ers (early 40s) too but i love the laughs I get and ready info. It does get a bit rough in some threads tho . So I love NL but a bit embarassed abt it due to the age thing and some ruffians using bad language on the site

U're welcome
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by hustla(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2010
I'm totally proud of Nairaland, Get fresh gist from here and if I want to laugh,all I need do is jus scroll down and check pops comments without even visiting the jokes section,honestly nairaland puts me in a good mood when I'm down,

Just so y'all might know,me bought ma laptop on nairaland,even after it go to me safely it all still felt like a dream, and by Gods grace,Im selling my iPhone 3G on nairaland too,

Huh abeg make Seun change the 2005 wey dey bottom as year on homepage to 2010 and it won't hurt to have a nairaland anthem, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. / Do We Have Field Marshal In Nigerian Army? / Bankers Warehouse Plc Nigeria: The Modern Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.