Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? (5466 Views)

Are U Proud Of Ya Country ? / Are U Proud To Be Called A Nigerian. / Are U Proud To Be Called A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by chakula: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2010
What is Nairaland?

I need explanation pls.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by wales(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2010
My guy's Nairaland is cool and fun to be part of grin grin grin grin grin grin Enjoy
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Ranoscky(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2010
@mama gee

For d past few months now, i'm stil tryin n strugglin to read a good n sensable post comment from u!
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by chopmonee: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2010
I am very very very proud of Nairaland & being a Nairalander, you will have nothing to fear if you are genuine,  I am always looking for ways

to pay back to Nairaland the good contact and money i have made through nairaland.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by JUO(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2010
howmuch have i made on nairaland?
howmuch have i spent on nairaland?
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by OboBoco(f): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2010
Ranoscky:

@mama gee

For d past few months now, i'm stil tryin n strugglin to read a good n sensable post comment from u!

@ RANOSCKY

( OFF TOPIC)
its a unique user name, that is deeper than what you are thinking.
where i come from, the name is unique
( cos you have to have blue blood to bear it)
( one man's food maybe another man's poison)
it may mean something else where you come from,
if you want to know the origin,
come to the EFIK kingdom in cross river state. grin grin grin
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by tytie: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2010
I'm proud to be a NLander though i dont post much. i come here everyday to enjoy the posts cos we've got some very funny guys on nairaland.
meanwhile can somebody pls tell me the meaning of these two words or abbrevations; LMAO, LWKWD.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by taosola(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2010
I'm very much proud to be a member. My cousin makes millions of naira selling and buying in Nairaland and so do I make thousands of Naira.
Besides, I'm educationally informed through the site. VERY PROUD all the time
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by firefly999: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2010
Thank you Chelseabmw!!
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by xtremeidea(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2010
puɐןɐɹıɐu ʎןpnod

Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by okeey(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2010
yeah,it makes me to connect with many people,thanks to SEUN,i always feel every one,stay titteeeeeeeeeeeee it me OKEEYBABAZ.PEACE.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Ranoscky(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2010
@Tytie

I only know d meanin of d last word: (LWKMD) Laugh want kill me die!
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by NaijaSisi(f): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2010
tytie:

can somebody pls tell me the meaning of these two words or abbrevations; LMAO, LWKWD.

LMA0 = laffing ma azz off!  smiley
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Ranoscky(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2010
@Obo Boco

D mentionin of Cross River state has said it all, so no need to come. i already know d meanin! grin grin grin

(No need of havin d blue blood cos i can't run d "MARATHON RACE" over dia) grin
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by lordizak(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2010
positive.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Maxidoe(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2010
Nigerians and hypocrisy, proud of what, you guys are just encouraging Seun not to improve on this forum and make it better.The interface has been the same since i joined for more than 4 years ago.No improvement, no modification, and yet you all type am proud, i don't know why we Nigerians love celebrating mediocrity instead of telling Seun the truth.Scroll down the page you would see 2001-2005, haba, yet this is 2010 and yet am proud of it, not to talk of the uncultured people who take pride in insulting people for their opinions.

Seun if you are reading this honestly they dont like you, at this stage you should have a medium for members to chat, make the interface much more attractive, guy change is constant, and in this world of today innovation is an everyday thing, guy please dont be left out and dont let sycophants deceive you and make you absolutely static.Their is alot you can do about the interface of this site its absolutely unattractive.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Liedetect: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2010
Sorry to be po-faced about this but I hate Niaraland:

The forum providers a platform for every Tom, Numskull and Harry with an axe to grind against Nigerians and provide a platform for others with motives that are far more sinister.

Firstly, as and example, it enables people all over the world too cowardly to confront Nigerians man-to-man to sneak online to vent their cowardly spleen.

Secondly, as and example, fermenting tribalism knowing that increasingly Nigerians back home are gaining access to the internet and many come on the board. I suspect the forum is used as a means to create a more tribalistic and bitter society back home.

Contrary to what some may counter with, many Nigerians are not tribalisitc, I myself have encountered far more tribalism on this board than I experienced in Nigeria.

I only feel proud in being able to log on from time to time to join the little band of warriors who do their best to defend Nigeria against an overwhelming tied of hatred .

To even the score and perhaps make the forum even better, some of the sub-forums should be removed and others created in their place. For example, remove the forum on Money, Business, Food, crime replace them with something like Ghanaland,  Southafricaland,  Americaland, England (lol)  etc so that we Nigerians can also get the opportunity to trawl the internet looking for crap to post about them in order to give them a piece of their own medicine.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by chelseabmw(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
I LOVE NAIRALAND DIE grin grin grin
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by whiteroses(f): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2010
Nymph node:

WHEN IS THE ANNUAL AWARD NIGHT?

categories: Oldest Nairalander
                  New Thread Hunters
                  Ojukwu walking stick bearer
                  Mr & Mrs Follow follow
e. t c, e.t.c

follow follow is the worst habbit on nairaland, especially among the girls they like to lick each others a$1$ well well
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by MissyB1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2010
tytie:

meanwhile can somebody pls tell me the meaning of these two words or abbrevations; LMAO, LWKWD.
Lmao = Laughing ma ass off
It's LWK[b]M[/b]D = Laugh wan kill me die
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by femmy2010(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2010
Noted.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by manny4life(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2010
I like NL, to some extent, I think I'm proud to be one. It helps me keep up to date with current news even dry ones as well. Over the course of my forum experience, I haven't seen any forum that is as fierce as NL, people attacking each other when u don't share thier views, even those that would give up their birthright for slavery cry cry cry,again chatted with intelligent ones. Bottom line, NL has different characters, all I do most most often is laugh while few at times, I shake my head, and not always often, I respond and very rare, I engage in an argument only when I'm convinced. In all, I think it's been an exciting experience so far.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

LMA0 = laffing ma azz off! smiley
chelseabmw:

I LOVE NAIRALAND DIE grin grin grin
You all are funny.

Nairaland is just a discussion forum there's nothing to gain.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by 1105(f): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2010
I HATE NAIRALAND

I HATE EVERYTIN,
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by SSaemoenl(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^ Chie embarassed cry
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
190.:

I HATE NAIRALAND

I HATE EVERYTIN,

What are you doing here?
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by manny4life(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2010
mama-gee:

What are you doing here?

I wanted to ask same question o but looks like someone asked before me, Again wtf are u doing on here? Answer the question o,
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by 1105(f): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2010
mama-gee:

What are you doing here?
Im inside your nyash~ angry angry
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by SSaemoenl(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2010
190 easy!
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2010
190.:

I HATE NAIRALAND

I HATE EVERYTIN,

Why so much hatred there.
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by 1105(f): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^
Cos i got banned and ive been begging for my ID back for over
a month and they have refused 2give it back 2 me
Im even ready 2 wash someone cloth 2 get my ID back!!
Re: Are U Proud Being A Nairalander? by SSaemoenl(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^190, Make i go sleep----my body dey do me somehow since 2day. ( Restless)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. / Do We Have Field Marshal In Nigerian Army? / Bankers Warehouse Plc Nigeria: The Modern Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.