Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,977 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Madonna University Bans Tablets - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Bans Tablets (41094 Views)

Taraba State University Bans Miniskirts, Baggy Jeans, Tattoos, Eye Lashes / Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings / Rivers State University Bans Spaghetti Gown, Nose Rings, Tattoos, Ankle Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by smasher1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ciscogod:
Madonna was a nightmare, School infrastructure is zero, We pay over 150k as library fee with no books to read. The school was built to exploit students.. NUC is a corrupt organization.. They only visit private schools when they need brown envelop..

Leave NUC out of this. They do that in all the institutions both private and government. Get out of the school if you are not okay with it. You and others are the reason why the school remains in existence.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by bujebudanu1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
YetidStores:

@bujebudanu1

In Madonna, medicine students pay 1.5million/annum, law 1.2million/annum, pharmacy 900k/annum and nursing 500k/annum.

Is this not equivalent to what some schools are paying abroad

They started paying that amount last session.
You expect them to put a skyscraper in just one year?

BTW.have you been to Madonna University.any campus to see for yourself before coming to write against it here
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by rastaLivity: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Guiderlaurel:

Sorry bro mistake, you didn't need to insult me when pointing out my mistake it shows I'm more matured than you except you haven't made mistakes in your life before
but you told me 'shut up' nah.
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by CyberWolf: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
Guiderlaurel:

It seems you didn't understand. You finished, I finished and got my transcript to UK for Masters and so many of my set. But try to collect a transcript maybe as a year 1,2 or 3 students and see what will happen to you. You will be resisted and threatened with suspension
expulsion oo .. planned to change to another University with my friend that year so, we agree to get our transcript first. I had difficulty in getting the money for the transcript but my friend applied first. Do you know that he was accused of cultism the following week, faced senate panel the same day he was accused and expelled that evening sad .. Very humble guy that and humane guy. I just jejely stayed back angry

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by CyberWolf: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
phase1:
But this same Madonna that you all are quick to tarnish have produced numerous doctors, scientists, Nurses, pharmacists, engineers lawyers even before many private and state universities dreamt of getting approval to run medical and health courses.
Shut up because you don’t know what you’re talking about. Just try and interview one of the doctors that passed through that school. Most spent not less than 12 years to graduate and it’s not because they aren’t brilliant, but accreditation issues.. in fact the problem is really really complex.
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by amaniro: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
freshdude99:
She's not there anymore. Besides she's married now
That frustrated woman that frustrated my sister gringrin
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by YetidStores(f): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
bujebudanu1:

BTW.have you been to Madonna University.any campus to see for yourself before coming to write against it here

Nope. It wasn't last session they started paying that amount. It's over 3years. And yes, I've been to all. I'm not writing against it but the truth be told, it's behind many other private schools in Nigeria. As the first private university in Nigeria, it should be ahead of covenant, babcock, Abuad etc... in terms of everything.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by CyberWolf: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
bujebudanu1:

You said they started paying that amount last session? That’s a big fat lie grin

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by phase1: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
CyberWolf:
Shut up because you don’t know what you’re talking about. Just try and interview one of the doctors that passed through that school. Most spent not less than 12 years to graduate and it’s not because they aren’t brilliant, but accreditation issues.. in fact the problem is really really complex.

When you interviewed them did they fail medical council exam? How come all of them passed yet most Ukraine-trained and russian-trained physicians and scientists are still struggling to pass nigerian council exams of the respective councils?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by bujebudanu1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
YetidStores:

Nope. It wasn't last session they started paying that amount. It's over 3years. And yes, I've been to all. I'm not writing against it but the truth be told, it's behind many other private schools in Nigeria. As the first private university in Nigeria, it should be ahead of covenant, babcock, Abuad etc... in terms of everything.

I got admission into abuad 2012 .my fees was 972k or 980k there about.
I went to Madonna cos it was cheaper.i paid 272k first year.

I couldn't complain because I went for the cheaper school.i faced all the problems.

Yes.madonna should be ahead.but it isn't because of so many things I don't know.
And Madonna isn't bad like the way people paint it.

The only issue is the strict rules and some useless staffs there.

If you have your money.go to other Privates.
If u can't afford them come to Madonna but don't complain.
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by phase1: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Guiderlaurel:

My friend shut up, renovate what,

I finished from Madonna in 2009 and till now things are still the same cos I have people there

1. You need a piece of exercise book called exeat to be signed by some Ass hole people before you leave school.

2. If you don't come back when your allocated time elapses you pat 5,000 naira everyday.

3. In 2007 I had an appendix surgery and spent extra 12 days I paid 5k multiply by 12 days which was issued to me by Aunty philo.

4. We were all packed into a hostel called london hostel like refuge.

5. No commercial bank in the school only father edeh personnel financial institutions called mayfresh savings and loan.

5. Gay and lesbians everywhere cos there is a ban on interacting with the opposite-sex. Once is 6pm if you are caught standing with a female is one year suspension.

6. Mad people everywhere. The mad people are brought by family members who wants fr edeh to cure them as he runs a pilgrimage center like fr mbaka

7. No computerized system so missing script every time

8. No SUG because fr Edeh doesn't want any body or union to oppose his wicked act.

9. Parents will labour and pay school fees but the thief and crook called father edeh will gather students before blinded foreign dignitaries and tell them we are under scholarship and the innocent people will donate money.

10. Lecturers not qualified. No professor, he sometimes engages ex students and ND holders from his other school called osisatech Polytechnic into key positions.

So many more...

You are a graduate from there abi?

Now, if tommorow the school is shut down because of your attacks and becomes moribund. Hope you know your certificate is now equal to tissue paper and people will look down on you as a graduate of a moribund school? Those of us who didn't graduate from there have nothing to lose, only you.

Hope you are ready to start afresh in another school to earn a fresh certificate after spend years and money in a school you pull down after earning their certificate.

Gauge your thoughts before you engage your tongue. Use your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by bujebudanu1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
CyberWolf:

Nigga.12 years.is a lie.
Those guys won't tell you how they have been re writing exams.

Madonna got medical accreditation long time. ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Shezkid: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
YetidStores:

Have you been to akpugo ??
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
YetidStores:

@bujebudanu1

In Madonna, medicine students pay 1.5million/annum, law 1.2million/annum, pharmacy 900k/annum and nursing 500k/annum.

You mean Benin republic? Many of u just spill trash wen u have internet.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by osazsky(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
nonxo007:
Caritas university too
were una for dey discover these kind of universities, y not read ,concentrate and pass jamb instead of all diz shortcut
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Shezkid: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
CyberWolf:

You're not totally correct.. Those that spent 12+ years failed some professional exams and repeated.. They won't tell you.. My sis used 8 years and graduated 2016...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Blueseed: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Elldeb:
I spent 2 and half years inside this school...I had to run away. The place na advance secondary school. i dont know if they still use their VAMP method of policing sad

Run away Or expelled Be sincere to the public sir
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Shezkid: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
YetidStores:

@bujebudanu1

1.5 million per session to study abroad ?? Are you kidding us??
Use your google well and use a good calculator when converting from dollars to naira.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Blueseed: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
camobri:

Which school abroad pays 1.5million for medicine,
Don't just make reference on what you don't know

It's only in Cyprus or Philippines you can find things of such not even in Germany that operates a free system

Be careful if your making referral
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Shezkid: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
camobri:

Dey don't make research before typing o.. If 1.5 million can't pay your fees abroad people for no go private university in Nigeria sef..
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by bujebudanu1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
osazsky:
were una for dey discover these kind of universities, y not read ,concentrate and pass jamb instead of all diz shortcut

Those that pass jamb are on short holidays till next year and they will likely resume when it's time for election

And FYI you need to pass jamb to enter Madonna
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Blueseed: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Shezkid:

1.5 million per session to study abroad ?? Are you kidding us??
Use your google well and use a good calculator when converting from dollars to naira.. grin

Please inform him ooh, maybe he doesn't know dollar conversion now
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Guiderlaurel: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
phase1:

You are a graduate from there abi?

Now, if tommorow the school is shut down because of your attacks and becomes moribund. Hope you know your certificate is now equal to tissue paper and people will look down on you as a graduate of a moribund school? Those of us who didn't graduate from there have nothing to lose, only you.

Hope you are ready to start afresh in another school to earn a fresh certificate after spend years and money in a school you pull down after earning their certificate.

Gauge your thoughts before you engage your tongue. Use your head.

My friend if I tell you I know where my certificate is then I'm lying. I don't need that cert. I went to Madonna because I was forced when I graduated, I handed the cert to my dad. Bought nekede poly form got admitted into Elect/Elect engineering and enjoyed what they called,school with practicals. I finished at the she of 31 and couldn't go for service , cos of age but who, service help. I collected my discharge cert and, today I have my own company am into pressure relief valve calibration. I do contrats for exxonmobil, total, egina and others. Nekede showed me the route to being an entrepreneur. I saw, students in nekede own businesses and feed and train themselves. I was moved and motivated. Something Madonna won't allow you do. Start business and you face heavy axe

5 Likes

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Shezkid: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Blueseed:

Please inform him ooh, maybe he doesn't know dollar conversion now

Even when dollar was still 180, the least was like 3.5M ..people just talk trash anyhow.. To do master degree now abroad na die... Conversation rate just dey weak my soul grin
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Blueseed: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
Guiderlaurel:

My friend if I tell you I know where my certificate is then I'm lying. I don't need that cert. I went to Madonna because I was forced when I graduated, I handed the cert to my dad. But nekede poly form got admitted into Elect/Elect engr and enjoyed what they called,school with practicals. I finished at the she of 31 and couldn't go for service , cos of age but who, service help. I collected my discharge cert and, today I have my own company am into pressure relief value calibration. I do congrats for exxonmobil, total, egina and others. Nekede showed me the route to being an entrepreneur. I saw, students in nekede own business and feed and train themselves. I was moved and motivated. Somethingh Madonna won't allow you do. Start business and you face heavy axe

Lair........
It's either you graduated with a third class Or you had series of spillover that you can't manage, or you were expelled or suspended
Be sincere bro,
You cant finish here and still return to a polytechnic

You failed your family
Madonna never failed you
Go and tell your parents the truth
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by osazsky(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Those that pass jamb are on short holidays till next year and they will likely resume when it's time for election

And FYI you need to pass jamb to enter Madonna
then stop complaining abt Madonna and face it,maybe Madonna substituted ur freedom,tablets,andriods, for strikes which public schools face ,u can't have both.life is Give and take,that father is wise .keep it up sir .u deserve an accolade

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Blueseed: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Shezkid:

Even when dollar was still 180, the least was like 3.5M ..people just talk trash anyhow.. To do master degree now abroad na die... Conversation rate just dey weak my soul grin

Thanks sir for being sincere
God will provide for you
Germany offers scholarship for select courses and universities in Cardiff City of UK too are cheaper, just check around, you will find, but go were you can blend quickly
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Shezkid: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Blueseed:

Thanks sir for being sincere
God will provide for you
Germany offers scholarship for select courses and universities in Cardiff City of UK too are cheaper, just check around, you will find, but go were you can blend quickly

Thanks.. I'll love Germany... Make i first go renew my international passport...

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Shezkid: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Blueseed:

Lair........
It's either you graduated with a third class Or you had series of spillover that you can't manage, or you were expelled or suspended
Be sincere bro,
You cant finish here and still return to a polytechnic

You failed your family
Madonna never failed you
Go and tell your parents the truth

Don't mind them.. I saw one who posted that no books in the library.. I'm sure the person doesn't even have library card... My 3 years spent in akpugo campus... I utilized my library fees wella.. They even opened at night, so many books to read and borrow also...

Madonna university isn't doing well but when it comes to the academic part,they are doing great..
What people don't know is dullards can't do well in Madonna university...
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by aforosco(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
amaniro:
Good let's teach Ede and his wife Philo a lesson grin

The Rev father have wife?
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by UrVillagePpl: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
dreamcrew:
Update: Madonna uni just banned tablets. This comes after the recent posts about the university on social media. Before this Madonna already banned smart phones.

Instead of trying to improve the standard of living in the university, they are trying to cover up all their atrocities by preventing students from posting about them.
To imagine that the so called university is owned by a Rev. Father.

smbdy should pls help me tel Mr chiwetalu Agu to go and take his child from dat shithole of a skul bfr da infect him...

glorified secondary school
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by amaniro: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
aforosco:

The Rev father have wife?

i'm being Sarcastic, the woman works for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu / Akeredolu Commissions Classroom With Modern Toilet For Public School (Photos) / 13 Most Abused English Words Used By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.