Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Madonna University Bans Tablets - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Bans Tablets (41071 Views)

Taraba State University Bans Miniskirts, Baggy Jeans, Tattoos, Eye Lashes / Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings / Rivers State University Bans Spaghetti Gown, Nose Rings, Tattoos, Ankle Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by bujebudanu1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
osazsky:
then stop complaining abt Madonna and face it,maybe Madonna substituted ur freedom,tablets,andriods, for strikes which public schools face ,u can't have both.life is Give and take,that father is wise .keep it up sir .u deserve an accolade

Nigga .read my posts on this thread and subsequent threads.ive been supporting my Alma mata .I'm a graduate.

I'm just here to lecture the kids on what they don't know about life
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by bujebudanu1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Shezkid:

Don't mind them.. I saw one who posted that no books in the library.. I'm sure the person doesn't even have library card... My 3 years spent in akpugo campus... I utilized my library fees wella.. They even opened at night, so many books to read and borrow also...

Madonna university isn't doing well but when it comes to the academic part,they are doing great..
What people don't know is dullards can't do well in Madonna university...

When did you graduate?
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Shezkid: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
bujebudanu1:

When did you graduate?

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by nonxo007(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
osazsky:
were una for dey discover these kind of universities, y not read ,concentrate and pass jamb instead of all diz shortcut
Lol, my brother you just made me feel so bad about my self right now, either ways its not about failing jamb or not reading, its the choice life presented me.. I won't say I regret it though..
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Guiderlaurel: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
I laugh in Chinese, life is by choice. See the way you put it you can't finish school and go back to school. I stay in port Harcourt Woji to be precise. If you stay in PH let's meet at Angel bar 4pm tomorrow, I come with my credentials and convocation brochure from MAU, And you could just then see my grade.. You think Madonna Engineers are regarded, is either you get a Masters or Professional course. As a born indigine of Eleme. A job slot was given to my family in 2010 due to our family land that was taken by Indorama during the construction of the new Fertilizer plant and it was to kick start in 2015 for HND holders only. As a sharp man, I and my cousins bought Nekede Evening form So that we won't miss such opportunity. And if you know nekede so well the evening form can give you a breather to work and attend school. Most of the top managers are BSC and Masters holders so it's quite difficult to grt a job there as bsc except your connection is strong because most of the management are afraid of you toppling them so they enjoy the bsc/ HND dichotomy. The journey was worthwhile as fast forward it has come and gone. I needed to work for only two years to set up a small calibration firm and render services to the same company who are on my land. Today they pay me to do a contract for them and not for me to work 7am to 5pm. For them.

If I was a Dullard I won't have such brilliant ideas. Let me shock you again your father Edeh paid me and my colleagues handsomely to write a security proposal which he implemented at Elele during the bomb scare in Nigeria. So you see I'm not a disgrace as you think

Next time don't conclude quickly... Or try to write someone's script. I'm not a disgrace to my parents. I bought her a second car on her 56th birthday on July 12th.

Let me shock you once small I'm in 200l in NOUN studying information technology as a part time because of my love for it.

Some people have four degrees. I have seen them. Gracias bro!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by bujebudanu1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Shezkid:

Ok.i go Sabi you .but we go meet another day
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by kingshrd: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Blueseed:

I hope your get a speedy employment from a big online news shop,
Please stop painting our university black,
The more you guys keep thinking your exposing the school, you are making life unbearable,
If tablets are banned as you claim, does it concern you Moreover I think you scandal hawkers are the reason for such ban
If you all didn't post such cruel, dirty pictures everywhere,
The things you claim that are bad, we're already on plan for construction and renovation,
Am speaking as a student-management and can't sleep and know some elements are destroying my certificate for media fame and popularity

Please tell all bloggers to stay clear of my university
In the future so near
We would create an official blog, and media base for all legitimate information,

BEST REGARDS
Registered dec 10 2018 wow I went to Madonna and I can tell you the school is shit I left after a year of studying computer science education at Okija. Room A10 new hostel we had 10 occupant I had no bunk space and slept on floor I have receipt to prove my claim everything been said about the school is true
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Guiderlaurel: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Blueseed:

Lair........
It's either you graduated with a third class Or you had series of spillover that you can't manage, or you were expelled or suspended
Be sincere bro,
You cant finish here and still return to a polytechnic

You failed your family
Madonna never failed you
Go and tell your parents the truth

I laugh in Chinese, life is by choice. See the way you put it you can't finish school and go back to school. I stay in port Harcourt Woji to be precise. If you stay in PH let's meet at Angel bar 4pm tomorrow, I come with my credentials and convocation brochure from MAU, And you could just then see my grade.. You think Madonna Engineers are regarded, is either you get a Masters or Professional course. As a born indigine of Eleme. A job slot was given to my family in 2010 due to our family land that was taken by Indorama during the construction of the new Fertilizer plant and it was to kick start in 2015 for HND holders only. As a sharp man, I and my cousins bought Nekede Evening form So that we won't miss such opportunity. And if you know nekede so well the evening form can give you a breather to work and attend school. Most of the top managers are BSC and Masters holders so it's quite difficult to grt a job there as bsc except your connection is strong because most of the management are afraid of you toppling them so they enjoy the bsc/ HND dichotomy. The journey was worthwhile as fast forward it has come and gone. I needed to work for only two years to set up a small calibration firm and render services to the same company who are on my land. Today they pay me to do a contract for them and not for me to work 7am to 5pm. For them.

If I was a Dullard I won't have such brilliant ideas. Let me shock you again your father Edeh paid me and my colleagues handsomely to write a security proposal which he implemented at Elele during the bomb scare in Nigeria. So you see I'm not a disgrace as you think

Next time don't conclude quickly... Or try to write someone's script. I'm not a disgrace to my parents. I bought her a second car on her 56th birthday on July 12th.

Let me shock you once small I'm in 200l in NOUN studying information technology as a part time because of my love for it.

Some people have four degrees. I have seen them.

Mr Blueseed keep defending father Edeh because of peanut, the day that building will fall pray it doesn't kill anyone because you all will face parents wrath.

Gracias bro!!!.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by slayprint: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mikkylounge:

may i see some of the 3d cases you've made? not on this thread..PM

Check our Instagram page and Facebook page for videos of our work.

https://www.instagram.com/slayprint/

https://www.facebook.com/slayprints/
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Shezkid: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Ok.i go Sabi you .but we go meet another day

Which year you graduate?
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by bujebudanu1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Shezkid:

Which year you graduate?

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Shezkid: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
bujebudanu1:

OK..
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 11, 2018
I agree that we are not treated fair enough, our opinion never matters we do not even have the freedom of speech anymore cause we are in Madonna. it is high time we wake from our sleep yes we are afraid of loosing our admission are we going to wait till they kill us before we speak up, my dear is better now than never. we have suffered enough how can they ban tablet the only way we students live, how can you tell a final year student to defend his/ her project without making research cause what it means is that we are robots, find and good our student administrative was saying they are doing something about the buildings since how many years ago still yet things are getting worst we can't continue living in fear NUC when are going to do something, I know if your child happened to be schooling here you people would have put yourself in our shoes things might changed by now. It is high time you say no bribery and corruption. I know very well everybody are trying as much as possible to spread the news of Madonna but please try and put yourself in our shoes, to tell you the truth is because of this blog issue they ban tablet here in Madonna you can stop now is already enough please is causing more harm than good to us. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 11, 2018
is high time we stop lying yes we are trying to protect the image of the school while dey don't care if you are dying. my dear not only third class forget those lies u can go out with thanks for schooling here which is pass.
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 11, 2018
we never complained about academic we are up and doing they are great in that, my dear life is not about book their is things u have to learn without book.
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by danwilliams4u(m): 12:54am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by darfay: 1:43am On Dec 11, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Must you find a way to lump others into the same class as your nazi camp named Madonna. Is the school on the same level as covenant or landmark University. What is the global ranking of the IDP camp that you would want to tag other properly runner Universities as been same

Did you even read what you quoted

You lack comprehension skill
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by darfay: 1:50am On Dec 11, 2018
CyberWolf:
That school is worse than a refugee camp. If not that NUC is a corrupt agency, I wonder why schools like Madonna and Caritas hasn’t lost their license angry

Your moniker is sick/cool
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by darfay: 1:55am On Dec 11, 2018
Blueseed:

I hope your get a speedy employment from a big online news shop,
Please stop painting our university black,
The more you guys keep thinking your exposing the school, you are making life unbearable,
If tablets are banned as you claim, does it concern you Moreover I think you scandal hawkers are the reason for such ban
If you all didn't post such cruel, dirty pictures everywhere,
The things you claim that are bad, we're already on plan for construction and renovation,
Am speaking as a student-management and can't sleep and know some elements are destroying my certificate for media fame and popularity

Please tell all bloggers to stay clear of my university
In the future so near
We would create an official blog, and media base for all legitimate information,

BEST REGARDS

If you have ever been to Unilag or covenant university you wouldn't have written this crash you just did but rather shedding tears

Better hide your phone before your wardner/father founder finds it

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by darfay: 1:59am On Dec 11, 2018
dreamcrew:
leave d dude.must be a hallrep to utter such crap

Hall rep Kwa? Are we still talking about a university here?

3 Likes

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by thunderbabs: 5:06am On Dec 11, 2018
Everything Nigerian is shitty. Both private and public
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by PrinceBBlack(m): 6:06am On Dec 11, 2018
Ciscogod:
Madonna was a nightmare, School infrastructure is zero, We pay over 150k as library fee with no books to read. The school was built to exploit students.. NUC is a corrupt organization.. They only visit private schools when they need brown envelop..
That is so not true... accreditation is based on a period of time. NUC has no issues here
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Ciscogod(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2018
PrinceBBlack:
That is so not true... accreditation is based on a period of time. NUC has no issues here

NUC still comes for periodic check, They did approve Akpugo cumpus even with no proper infrastructure for learning and accommodation.

A think a visit to the school will make u rethink
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by PrinceBBlack(m): 6:35am On Dec 11, 2018
Ciscogod:

NUC still comes for periodic check, They did approve Akpugo cumpus even with no proper infrastructure for learning and accommodation.

lol... i dont need to be there to know that the quality of education in Madonna is beyond redemption. I think the problem is the fact that parents subconsciously use the concept of faith as a basis for sending their children there especially the predominant catholics. Nothing can eva make me send any of my child there. When the best university in Nigeria is Convenant University
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by PrinceBBlack(m): 6:36am On Dec 11, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Nigga .read my posts on this thread and subsequent threads.ive been supporting my Alma mata .I'm a graduate.

Bros please what dont they know.
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Blueseed: 6:40am On Dec 11, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Who are kids?
That's a human right violation
Thanks sir
We appreciate your a graduate, carry the campaign around
The alumni are quite they should align and assist in what is needed and stir up a campaign against this scandalous elements
Gratias

Best regards sir
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by PrinceBBlack(m): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2018
darfay:

Your moniker is sick/cool
Truth be told. Charitas is not doing well at all. Education needs to be on a standard but quality of education at charitas is appauling. You are right. I dont know much about Madonna but i know overall the school cant be graded 50%

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by bujebudanu1(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Ciscogod:

What is a proper infrastructure to you?
You have a room.
You have classrooms
You have library

What else do you need to learn?
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Blueseed: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2018
Ciscogod:
Madonna was a nightmare, School infrastructure is zero, We pay over 150k as library fee with no books to read. The school was built to exploit students.. NUC is a corrupt organization.. They only visit private schools when they need brown envelop..

150k for Libary fee?? Which department sir?
Or was that the lies you told your sponsors to get more money for flexing?
Please tell the world too that some department pay as as low 74500 as semester fees, philosophy, education, English, etc,
And the library has books though a good scholar has to invest in buying materials from many authors,
NUC corrupt? That means all private school bribe them?? Hope you can contend with such allusion?
Madonna university Nigeria was never built to explot students, it is the bedrock for the little sanity we have in Nigerian university morals today, it set the pace for others to follow,

The founder doesn't exploit members of the pilgrimage center to build his schools, he doesn't increase his fees that no one can afford, even payments are made in pieces which no other private school will accept

He doesn't want politicians to invest in the school and later use for campaigns

The founder remains the best

Have you ever heard him on media in political talks ?? But his a professor both in Nigeria and USA,
Don't rant what your less educated on

I decide to remain anonymous
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2018
FreemanUYB:

oga is the transformer around your area fenced ??

if not then don't hesitate to hug it...
Stupido. Ajayi who send u to jump into my mention. Jobless attention seeker
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by Blueseed: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Official notice
OK please to all that have been criticising Madonna university Nigeria due to many complaints, these are the proper media, f
Please comment your inputs here and we will preview them and see how it works
Your advice to remain anonymous while putting your suggestions
After this medium, you can send same comments on our official page Madonna university Nigeria on facebook , if you don't explore this avenue remain silent forever,.thanks
Re: Madonna University Bans Tablets by neezar: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Blueseed:
Official notice
OK please to all that have been criticising Madonna university Nigeria due to many complaints, these are the proper media, f
Please comment your inputs here and we will preview them and see how it works
Your advice to remain anonymous while putting your suggestions
After this medium, you can send same comments on our official page Madonna university Nigeria on facebook , if you don't explore this avenue remain silent forever,.thanks
Guy fùck ur school forever

I swear I will keep on tarnishing the image of your school

I have friends there giving me information.....Will soon upload it on twitter to show the world how wicked u guys are

Guys let's begin the #Say no to Madonna campaign

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Most Abused English Words Used By Nigerians / A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu / Industrial Chemistry Vs Chemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.