Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

If You Are Asked To Shout One And Be Blessed Instantly, Which Will You Shout? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Asked To Shout One And Be Blessed Instantly, Which Will You Shout? (404 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / When You Shout On People Anyhow And Have Black Blood Cells / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Asked To Shout One And Be Blessed Instantly, Which Will You Shout? by JayromeWorld: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2018
God of Bishop Oyedipo.

God of Aliko Dangote.

God of Bill Gate.

God of Chris Oyakhilome.

God of T B Joshua.

God of E Money.

God of Femi Otedola.

Which one you go shout if na you?
Re: If You Are Asked To Shout One And Be Blessed Instantly, Which Will You Shout? by dukeprince50: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
I'll go for God of Dangote.

Aliko shares same thing with TB Joshua and Bill gates, that is humility.
He shares same thing with Otedola and Gates, that is wealth.
And he doesn't brag, he's humble, he is not into fashion, he is not the richest but he is up there with them.

As a matter of fact my role models are Mark Zuckerberg, Dangote, and a lecturer I really admire in my school, they are wealthy but they do not brag, they are really humble and are not fashion fanatics

(1) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity / Man Who Treats His Girfriend like Trash Cries for Help: See Reactions / Nuptials Phases And Painful Pleasures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.