Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Man Who Treats His Girfriend like Trash Cries for Help: See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Treats His Girfriend like Trash Cries for Help: See Reactions (408 Views)

My Girfriend Said I Can Flirt With Other Girls, Is That Okay? / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / My Lez Girfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Treats His Girfriend like Trash Cries for Help: See Reactions by Raltrending(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nigerian Man is seeking help on Instagram as he Narrated how girlfriend use to show him love, but he in turn treats her bad, making her cry all the time for his personal fears for love and relationship. Now her girl is the one treating him bad after he decided to give love a chance and change for good.

Read the Final Part of the Gist below:

I have apologized and did all i can to make her feel loved but she keeps getting worst. This morning we were have a little misunderstanding and the next thing she did was break up with me. I thought it was a joke until i can't fine her anywhere on my social media. She also blocked my line from calling her. The past two months has been hell with her and now this. Oh God i feel like am gonna die, i don't know what to do. I can't talk to her mom because it will make this worst. Please what should i do. As, am typing this now, am shaking, am feeling like my breath will stop and my eyes are so clouded that i can hardly see. I need help. Advice me one what to do please.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Brfh_jjFgMq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=b86q4am6hc2r

Re: Man Who Treats His Girfriend like Trash Cries for Help: See Reactions by Avedonn: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sometimes we don't know what we have until we lost it.

Just calm down. She'll defiantly come back because love can not be erase from the heart.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Former Partners... / 15 Breath Taking Words That Can Make A Guy Fall For You Immediately Even When He / Let Me Teach You How To Show Love To Your Guy [must Read For All Ladies]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.