Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ochiruki The Legend Of The Dragon Born - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ochiruki The Legend Of The Dragon Born (700 Views)

Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God / Legend Of Ikogosi / Legend Of The Seeker Season 3 Fan Fic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ochiruki The Legend Of The Dragon Born by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
EPISODE ONE OCHIRUKI : THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON BORN SYNOPSIS Our ancestors told us of the times when dragons and men lived in harmony ,dragons and men fought side by side against evil but soon men began to prey on dragons, you see dragons were believed to be creatures of magic and great powers , somehow man had found a way to harness this magic and great powers these dragons wielded, at the verge of war between man and dragons , the dragons left, returning back to the enchanted lands of Damara, a safe sanctuary out of the reach of men , a place where the dragon gods keep watch over all dragons,sealing the gates behind them for eternity, never to be seen again. And then evil began to spread unchallenged as men destroyed themselves but hope will come again when man began to realize that the dragons created a balance between good and evil and sought to bring them back using a powerful magic that granted them an audience before the dragon gods , but they will not agree to open the gates once more unless man was deemed worthy , a task of a hundred spirit beads will prove man was worthy once more before the eyes of the dragons and only then will the gates of Damara be opened again, but no man was able to pass the test AND SO IT REMAINED FOR thousands of years but a prophecy will be born of one,one with the symbol of the ancient dragons , he who will be blessed by the ancient dragon gods with a mission to bring back the era of dragons once more and usher in a new dawn of peace. EPISODE ONE JOURNEY TO THE NORTH The war is enraging faster juts as one of the villages closer to the western pillar outskirts ,Nurihan falls slowly into defeat, men ,women and children are been slaughtered or captured without hesitation or mercy by the Northern God emperor’s black knights, in the midst of the chaos ,one of the villages dragon swords man ,Ashima Agamoto tries to lead his son Hirokun to safety. Ashima: (pants heavily as he lands awkwardly with his son using dragon magic deep inside the forest which is apparently on fire ) Listen to me hirokun, you must head to the southern pillar Salt tribe, they are allies ,our village is beyond rescue now but ….. (keeps shut as well as shuts the mouth of his son quickly only to listen to the approaching the footsteps and horses of the black knights combing the forest for survivors ) Hirokun: (weeps as he stares at his fatally wounded father, he has already lost a younger sister and his mother to the war) Father I want to stay with you… Ashima: ( Spitts reddish mucus out, he understands his time is almost up , his dragon magic is just enough for one more use) Listen to me hirokun , you are the son of Ashima Agamoto , of the Clan of the Sun dragon , tribe of the western pillar village Nurihan, you must live to keep our legacy, take this with you just as I was given , its now yours to protect and it will protect you… (pushes his sword into the hands of a confused and fear stricken fourteen year old hirokun, a family loom that has been past down from generation to generation within the Agamato family ) Hirokun: (weeps more as the screams of those caught and slaughtered fills the smoky air in the forest) But father, I want to stay with you…. Ashima: (turns his body to shade hirokun within seconds of three arrows shot from a distance , the arrows go straight into his body through the back but ashima is numb to the pain at the moment , acting on adrenaline he finds the straight to give his son one long look before conjuring the last of his dragon magic through coming together of his index fingers , a bright yellow powerful and blinding light radiates through the smoky from his hands, he aims his glowing index fingers at hirokun before releasing the trigger word for his dragon magic) DRAGON FLIGHT! Hirokun : (is immediately pushed out into the skies by an invisible force of magic just as he clings to his father’s sword , screaming in tears ) Nooooooooo!..father!! (he stares down at the forest and the village in flamesfrom the skies as he is continuously been pulled through the clouds south of the village by the magic of the dragon flight , a magic that grants its caster the power of flight or grants flight to anything the caster so desires as long as the caster is within the proximity something hirokun begins to experience momentarily as he begins to plummet down the skies soon) Hah!..hah!! (he screams as he falls even faster through huge trees ,shrubs ,crashing into one or more trees at intervals as he falls to the ground finally, he opens his eyes slowly only to shut them again as he loses consciousness). ********** Kiroshi The Merchant: wake up! ( the travelling merchant kicks softly at hirokun who is fats asleep and is unaware its dawn already) Hirokun: (reacts to the kick by wincing his eyes as the he opens them to see the strange man but his fears kick in having remembered last night horrors and rattles up hurriedly with the intent to draw his father’s sword out) Erhmm!..hah!! (he screams out as he falls back with the sword still in its sheath at the moment, his fall through the trees had left him with a broken rib and too many bruises for him to launch any sort of attack at the moment) Kiroshi The Merchant: (laughs abit) if I hadn’t known I would think you were about to kill me with that sword of yours well that’s if that’s yours …. ( his eyes for a moment catches hirokun charging towards the merchant with his father’s sword which hasn’t been drawn out yet but Yamaha is way too prepared to be caught off guard by such slow and easily predicted attack stretching out his right hand towards the charging hirokun, he immediately makes contact with the sheathed sword , he pushes his left hand right into the rib cage of hirokun who is exposed already to the courter , sending the teenager fly right back into the tree before falling to the ground.) Atleast if you want to kill ,you could try taking the sword out of its sheath first (he takes his time to observe the craftsmanship of the sword with much admiration) This is craftsmanship, it’s a unique one , one which is done using dragon scale , the steel is rare and very expensive, a piece like this could fetch me a land and a bull to till it now you are going to have to tell me how a seemingly poor kid like you got his hands on a dragon scale crafted sword, this is no ordinary steel , who did you get this from, speak boy before I show you what kiroshi the merchant can do with a sword . Hirokun : ( breathes faintly as he struggles to stand through the pain ) that ….that is mine, its my father’s sword, I am son of Ashima Agamoto , clan of the Sun dragon and that’s my sword ! Kiroshi The Merchant : (observes the boy for a minute before throwing the sword back at him ) keep your sword , rest and then go left , it leads to the southern pillar ,if you chose to go right , you are heading for the northern pillar and apparently your death that’s if you survive without been captured by slave raiders,this paths get dangerous by the day as the war rages on……. (throws a water bag at hirokun) Here, its water ,drink it and find your strength soon . Hirokun: ( attempts to catch the bag but fails as the bag drops to the ground but hirokun goes to the ground and helps himself to the water bag with much thirst , he drinks and observes the merchant who has now continued his path towards the north ) you said go south ,why are you going north? Kiroshi The Merchant: (pauses as he turns again to hirokun who is trying to get up with much effort at the moment) There is something I have to do first ,now enough questions ,rest and find your strength to start your journey, the travelers path is one of many paths which all slave traders are aware of, these paths become dangerous by the minute. Hirokun: (spits hard on the ground as he breathes heavily) Am going north, I must avenge my family and my people, I am the son of Ashima Agamoto , of the sun dragon clan of the western pillar tribe of Nurihan,I must avenge my family.. Yamaha The Merchant: (shakes his head in Disappointment ) are you a swordsman, do you use dragon magic or can you use chi or even both? Hirokun : ( gives a hard look at Yamaha then nods his head slowly negatively ) No , my father was a great swords man and….. Yamaha The Merchant: ( turns his back as he continues his journey north) and you will be smart enough to preserve his name by going south, that sword is worth a lot for now, go south find a good deal for that sword and go live your life until the war reaches the gates of the southern pillars, goodbye stranger (Hirokun stares in the distance as yamaha progresses forward out of his sight ) ************ Meanwhile deep into the northern pillars , in the heart of Dakara, the capital of the north, Han san the second of the twin princes of the god emperor , ruler of the vast northern pillar, spars with general Mordo, one of the elite generals of their father and close friend of the royal family in the open fields of the palace before the watchful eyes of the king and other generals as a form of entertainment for all. General Mordo: ( stares at the fourteen year old Han San with an impressive smile , it has been a month since their last spar ,hain been a way to conduct a raid on a rogue village paying tax to the his friend and ruler of the north , the god emperor himself ) take your ,stance dragon prince! ( he swiftly crouches to the ground level ,stretching his right fist towards hand san who is distance away from him while pushing his left fist a little bit backwards , a stance all Han Maroshi Chi users are familiar with for earth is the way through which the Han Maroshi Chi is channeled giving users the power and ability to manipulate earth in any distinct form , general Mordo a famous and quite a skilled user of this Chi with mastering to Sand manipulation, Dust Manipulation, Rock and Mud manipulation.) Han san: ( smiles cheerfully as he stretches his right foot forward, drops low to his waist level and stretches both hands forward ,wide opened and then slowly folds them into fists , a stance of The white Seal Dragon technique ,one out of many Dragon stances han san has learnt and mastered already ) Uncle , prepare to loose, I have been training a lot you know!, I have learnt quite a lot while you were gone. General Zhu: a white seal is used to manipulate the current within the atmosphere producing a variety of natural occurrences most notably which is electricity and its quite a clever technique against an earth based technique , the little one seems to be getting better (he whispered to another general who he sat beside in the table of the generals) General Mordo : ( chuckles a bit ) the only thing my Han san has learnt is how to talk when he should be attacking …. (The general tightened his grip before deepening them into the cemented floor which swallowed them up producing a series of tremors around the field as the cemented floor shredded instantly towards where han san stood, he had decided to go for a quick move to test how good the little boy’s reflexes where currently) Han San: (releasing his right fist and spreading the fingers apart as quickly as the tremors rushed at him , he channeled the white seal magic into creating an immense pressure of air that lifted him up into the air beyond the reach of the tremors , before using a back flip to land far off from the reach of the tremors but he wasn’t going to stop at that , tightening his fist once more and stretching his hands backwards and once more releasing his hands he created c another air pressure that flung him straight at general mordo like a catapult swing. White Seal ....heat path! (again he switched his stance by tightening his fist but releasing the index fingers which pointed forward at the moment while still heading at the general with great speed, the heat path channels the users breath into a hot string of air which can be aimed at an opponent ) General Mordo: ( quickly released his hands from the earth ,stomping the earth with his right foot before tightening his grip again, producing a cconcrete block of earth wall in front of him like a shield) earth blockage! (he screamed fiercely as the concrete earth rose to shield him from the heat attack which t Bore a hole through it fortunately over the general's head) Han son: (who makes a perfect back drop as he continues to keep the pace towards mordo) Dragon Magic, Asharis Mystic Descent! (he said combining the thumbs of his hands and pointing them at himself at the moment, he is able to produce a dusty white cloud that covers him and his path, a trick he hopes to confuse the general mordo as he prepares to make his next attack as soon as he can) General Mordo : ( delivers a series of back flip as he hopes to gain a few distance from the approaching cloud) Earth style, Earth's path! (a common earth technique that connects him to the earth giving him the ability to track down anyone and their location with deadly accuracy thus enabling him to Aim his strike) Hmm, I see you han son, earth style, sharpened earth! (he said again as he punched hard the earth with his right fist producing tons of sharpened earth spikes from the ground which rocked the whole field. Han son: ( busting out of the cloud and high up into the sky as the spikes pass through clouds unleashes his preplanned attack taking his chance to unveil his most powerful attack, an improvised combo of dragon magic and Chi, a technique he alone recently and secretly created) another attack in mid air) Dragon fussed Chi magic , black fire! ( a dark sphere of energy ball hurls down from the darkened skies immediately towards general mordo who is unprepared at the moment having used the sharpened earth technique a technique that leaves it's user slightly drained owing to the mass of earth manipulated, something the prince had known all along , the scene is blown to smothering as the explosion rocks the entire field ) General Thaso: ( stares at the field in shock, as dust and fire fills the atmosphere making it hard at the moment to see any of the combatants) What just happened, what technique was that? (he stares in confusion as do other generals who watch in despair whilst the dust settles amidst the flames) Han son : (lands skillfully on the ground, much too weakened though to continue, the fusion technique had been a success, he had practiced and studied the ancient scripts regarding lost techniques discovered and taken from plundered villages, the fusion techniques sought to combine Human based Chi attack with Dragon magic attacks something only one in a thousand could do making it a rather rare and ominous technique but han son had surprisingly unlocked it and ever since then sought to master the fusion techniques and today he had shown the world how devastating his new found power was) Hmm. (he scuffed as he couldn't make anything from the scene at the moment amidst the flames and the few black knights who had entered the battle field to check on them. General Mordo : hahahah, impressive, wow that is amazing, a fussion technique, hmm they were said to be practiced by the ancient ones who walked with dragons , it didn't just grant then more power but it proved devastating in battles .... (the voice came from a molten statue in the midst of the field which began to crumble revealing the battered and injured general who fell to the ground as soon as the molten earth crumbled entirely) Hmm, So you were indeed serious when you told me you were going to win too bad I held back this time! God Emperor: (Clapped slowly as soon as he saw both combatants on the field once more ) mordo, you shouldn't have held back but I am impressed with my son this time, come general as soon as you are rested and treated we have an invasion to plan! (the God emperor stood up and walked out as well as the other generals who still looked confused and shocked about general mordo 's defeat and the use of the fusion technique. Han son : (tightened his grips once more as he stares at the general angrily) you held back?, you held back, you shouldn't have held back uncle, you shouldn't have, I have been practicing day and night, taking myself to limits I have never reached before for this moment and you deny me my victory by holding back? (he squeezed his grip even more In anger) General Mordo : (smiles a bit as he stands up from the crouching position he was earlier as he regained his energy) I did hold back but I fought you as a man would with another man, you did win fair and square, it doesn't matter if I held back or not, han son I am indeed proud of you , beside I have taken thousands of well trained soldiers on holding back you know, am truly proud of you, now if you would excuse me I have to go get ready for the invasion. ( general mordo walked away from the scene clearly drained a bit just as han son watched on.) General Zhu : (stares at the crown prince from his earlier position having insisted to wait and monitor both combatants after the other generals had left) He seems to be getting better by the day and that fusion technique , hmm even I at full power wouldnt want to take such techniques head on, who knows what else he has learnt so far, I may have to keep an eye out for the little boy, Who knows a possible ally or a deadly foe ,someday I will get to find out. END.
Re: Ochiruki The Legend Of The Dragon Born by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
EPISODE TWO OCHIRUKI LEGEND OF THE DRAGON BORN EPISODE TWO AMADHAE WAR PRISON BASE LOCATED IN THE BELTS OF THE EASTERN PILLAR VILLAGE, SABHOR, WHERE MASTER HUTAKI IS INTERROGATING THE SUPREME SCHOLAR MASTER ORISHI,A LEADER OF ONE OUT OF MANY RESISTANCE FIGTHERS AGAINST THE NORTHERN PILLARS, ABOUT THE WHEREABOUTS OF THE DRAGON HAIRLINE UNKNOWN TO ALL THAT THE CAMP IS BEEN INFILTRATED AT THE MOMENT BY ORISHI'S SCHOLARS, THE KIROKHANS LEAD BY KHARAE THE DAUGHTER OF ORISHI. MASTER HUTAKIS PERSONNAL INTERROGATION CHAMBER MASTER HUTAKI: (walking majestically across the open room in front of a orishi,who is wounded , beaten and currently made immobile with a yoke tied around his neck and hands ,fitted to the ground in front of four heavily armed black knights ) You're quiet aware of the fact that I am going to get whatever I want from you one way or another, I am quite impressed about the fact you have held on this long but then again you're the Supreme scholar master, nothing else should be expected. (he stops as he stares menacingly at orishi) ORISHI: (coughs painfully) you do what you must like I do , you won't get anything from me that I promise you. (coughs again ) MASTER HUTAKI : (grins angrily) excellent then you must have known I am a man who keeps his words, and three years ago when I was directly charged with finding out the validity of this accursed dragon hairline by the emperor God's commander, commander zhu I took it up and promised to see it to the end, now you will tell me where this dragon hairline even if I have to reap it out from your corpse. (he stops speaking before clapping his hands bringing in another short lanky man , a black knight at the most whose stare seemed devoid of any expression at the time) They call him the truth finder, he has been a very good and efficient tool in my interrogations , my man here practices an old forbidden dragon magic style, the Oro-sho-ta, a rare and powerful dragon magic that gives him access to the mind of anyone he comes in contact with,giving him the opportunity to any extract information or even putting any information , the oro-sho-ta unfortunately for you will crush you from the inside out even if you try to resist it, the oro-sho-ta is deadly indeed and maybe if you survive it , you can be possessed to lure more of your so called resistance out to their doom , aren't you surprised how we found your so called secret hide out and crushed your so called resistance soldiers the kirokhans easily? ORISHI: ( Chuckles slowly) hah I must applaud your zeal for going this far, carry on if you must , but tell your man to be careful for what lies in the mind of a man could be very dangerous (chuckles again before one of the four black knights landed a punch to his face again ) MASTER HUTAKI: ( Walks past his man as he exit the chamber) make it as painful as possible and after the extraction,destroy his mind and finish him off quickly. TRUTH FINDER: (walks towards orishi as both mens eyes struck for a minute before signaling two out of the black knights to come forward) Draw out your swords, if my eyes should pale at anytime during the extraction ,you must know its no longer me thats in control of my body but he, the oro-sho-ta is a dangerous technique with a back door meaning as much as I can posses his mind to collect the information I need if he is strong enough he can posses my body so you two must be ready to kill me once you notice my eyes have gone pale. BLACK KNIGHT 1: yes sir! OROSHI: ( Stares at the truth finder for a minute ) you are indeed smart to pay attention to the dangers of the technique you practice. TRUTH FINDER: (Smiles softly as he stretched his right hand over to orishis head and places the thumb of his left hand over his own forehead) Now shall we begin? ******* Master Hutaki walks past the black knights lounge where he could hear them chatter indistinctively from within , he doubles his pace as he climbs up to his chamber only to meet two heavily armed black knights masked up at his door front, perhaps a message for him. MASTER HUTAKI : ( stares at both black knights with some irritation) what is it this time? BLACK KNIGHT 1: (stares at the other for a minute ) umh sir, we have a. (hutaki is totally unprepared for the projectile fired at him which is a bulls eye to his neck ) Master Hutaki : hah ( upon filling the impact of the projectile ,clings to his neck with his right hand still confused and shocked at the moment ) what is this? (stares at both black knights again ) wait a minute , all black knights should have been in the . ( he pauses for a moment as he pulls a needle like projectile out from his neck with much effort owing to the sudden extreme weakness he was now feeling ) ,you are not black knights ( he scoffs before falling to the ground quickly ) KHARAE : (removes the traditional mask of the black knight from her head before drawing her kitana out and crutching low ) What have you done to my father ,you bastard! SHORYU: (removes his own mask too) shhh, not too loud kharae , they might hear us! Master Hutaki: dragon style..( tries to move his hands to launch a dragon technique with no luck as he notices his hands are numb and paralyzed at the moment) what did you do to me? KHARAE: ( scoffs a bit ) you should be more concerned with what I will do to you if I dont find my father,now where is the supreme scholar ,you bastard ( she draws a small dagger out with her left hand and places it at the chest of master hutaki) MASTER HUTAKI ( stares at the blade slowly and then at kharae) you think a little blade scares me,little girl? ( pushes the tip past the armor of master hutaki , a sight which scares hutaki) Okay ,okay I will tell you where he is, I will tell you! KHARAE : ( Stands up and places the dagger in her hand back to its sheath before turning to shoryu) you are taking us there . ******* The emperor is joined by two of his most trusted generals, general zhu and general mordo amongst others as they sit to plan their next target for invasion in the emperors official chambers. EMPEROR GOD : ( stares at all the generals sitted in around the round table which house a well detailed map of all four pillars and a few wooden statues which acts as markers for planning and strategy ideas ) I am happy to know that the invasion of zhushi was a successful however I am disappointed at the fact that the eastern capital remains tall and impregnable at the moment, with the amount of cities and villages we have captured and invaded successfully one would think such little thing would be an obstacle to my plans of bringing all pillars under my rule. ( he pauses as he stares at general zhu and mordo at the moment ) so why is the capital city of the eastern pillar still standing tall) GENERAL 1: ( Clears his throat in fear of the emperor god ) my lord its my belief .. EMPEROR GOD: ( stomps his fist on the table angrily ) your belief ?, do you think I care about your beliefs, do you think the vision of my father which I now carry out is on the basis of your beliefs, I asked a simple question why is the capital city of the eastern pillar still standing and it would do you good to either shut up your mouth or give me a direct answer, general ! ( he stares angrily at the general who keeps shut at the moment embarrassed and scarred straight at the moment ) GENERAL MORDO: My lord, Nhame the capital city is one city known for his many magistrates who work hand in hand to rule the eastern pillar, the city is highly fortified by its dragon scale reinforced walls meaning even dragon magic or human chi attacks will find it hard to penetrate the walls just as we have learnt and even more any sort of infiltration would be hard owing to the fact , the city gates have been locked to the outside world , my opinion is what of if we call for a diplomatic meeting between them and us where we can offer them terms of a peaceful surrender , am sure they will.. GENERAL ZHU: (scoffs as he cuts in ) my lord if you would excuse me, I dont think this is a time for diplomacy , we have the numbers stacked against them , until recently a special spy squad of mine tasked with gathering info on the city of nhame discovered the real reason why the city has no well detailed maps even the few maps outside the city walls have been destroyed and those who try to make such are executed as regards the law , well my people found this ( claps his hands as two black knights unfold a long roll of cotton with the inscription of a map of the city right in front of all the generals and the emperor god who is obviously impressed at the moment ) It was hard to get but I have my ways as much as my spies , this map clearly shows all the trading routes in and out of the city, the gates may have been closed but these routes were discovered to be active , they have been buying ,selling and in fact they could all haul up within the city forever without ever worrying about the invasion! EMPEROR GOD : hmm, I am indeed impressed general zhu about your latest findings , what do you suppose we do now. GENERAL ZHU: ( smiles calmly as he stares triumphantly at general mordo who is obviously not happy at the moment ) thank you my lord , we block every trade route leading to the city itself and then we wait , I mean why waist .. GENERAL MORDO : ( Cuts in ) you are talking of starving thousands and millions to death. GENERAL ZHU: ( Cuts in) I am talking of winning the war and bringing the enemies to their kneels, eventually as the numbers of their dead rise so will their options decrease , am sure they will open the gates gladly for us to finish them off easily. GENERAL MORDO : this is insane , my lord.. ( turns to the emperor who waves him off immediately ) EMPEROR GOD: Commander Zhu , you will see to it that this plans of yours are carried out immediately, you will meet with the other generals and discuss your plans further in two days time, for now the meeting is over. ( the emperor god walked out of the scene with the other generals from the chambers leaving zhu and mordo alone ) GENERAL ZHU: I heard the people of zhushi surrendered without a fight after you were able to talk them out of it , personally I think it was a waste , the numbers were stacked high , I personally prefer giving the black knights what they are trained for, I mean if I wasnt thinking straight I would think the great general mordo is beginning to get soft , first a boy beats you and now you talk about diplomacy,huh why dont you just hang up your armor and retire old man ( scoffs) GENERAL MORDO : ( shakes his head pitifully ) maybe I am getting old ,maybe i am getting tired of the killings because they never stop but all through my years as a general of war I have reasons to believe there are other ways to solve or achieve ones goals than the unnecessary blood shed. GENERAL ZHU : ( laughs hysterically for a moment ) unnecessary bloodshed, hah maybe indeed you have grown old mordo and speaking of goals, what really is your goal?, I know how you refused to live in the capital like the other generals , I know how fond the people are of you , I know how generous you are to everyone , infact the emperor god himself calls you family , you dont collect taxes youre your lands , you dont partake in the share of war bounties and GENERAL MORDO : ( CHUCKLES AS HE STANDS TO LEAVE ) and it bites you to see how a man who has no love for such things doesnt it ?, I know you general zhu , I see your spies everywhere I go, they are in every sector of the government and when you talk of goals I think its becoming clear what yours is and as long as I am alive it will never be materialized, so you can just forget it! GENERAL ZHU : ( smiles calmly ) oh please mordo , I can assure you ,we are both on the same sides here ( scoffs ). GENERAL MORDO : are we? GENERAL ZHU: ( Smiles calmly again) oh yes we are and congratulations GENERAL MORDO: ( Turns back at zhu confusingly ) congratulations ? GENERAL ZHU: ( Stands up to leave also ) you did leave a pregnant wife behind before you left for the invasion of zhushi , oh you didnt know , you havent had time yet to go home ,have you?, your wife gave birth a for night ago, hurry now general mordo , your household needs your presence ,go be a father ,general ! ( he says finally before walking out of the chambers ) ********* Meanwhile still at the AMADHAE WAR PRISON BASE , truth finder seems to be having a hard time getting the truth out of orishi as supposed to the ignorant black knights who watch with little or no attention until they start noticing an inconsistent mumbling by the truth finder who is shaking vigorously. BLACK KNIGHT 1: ( stares at the other one who is as startled as he is ) whats happening do you think he is possessed ? Truth Finder : ahah, hmm no,no,hmmm , hahhh! ( wringling in discomfot at the moment ) BLACK KNIGHT 3: ( starring at both the two black knights who were earlier ordered by the truth finder to be cautious of his behavior once he began) hey you two, get over there and check immediately ! BLACK KNIGHT 2 : ( nods his head in response ) okay ! BLACK KNIGHT 1: ( walks closely to the truth finder ) umh is everything alright sir? TRUTH FINDER : ( turns his head slowly to respond as the black knight draw near ) yes , everything is ..( he stares at both black knights who seem unconvinced as they begin to advance threateningly towards him , but the possessed truth finder does a front flip giving him distance from the black knights before taking a MA BU kung fu stance ) Black knight 3: ( runs towards the truth finder with sword drawn out ) you are going to die old man! BLACK KNIGHT 2: ( stretches both hands forward before crossing his fingers towards the truth finder ) dragon air squeeze! ( forcing a bust of angry wind from his hands towards the truth finder who is skillful enough to use a back flip off against the wall to dodge it ) kill him ! TRUTH Finder : (takes the MA BU king fu stance again before his eyes catches the presence of master hutaki followed closely by Kharae and shoryu into the chambers) hah kharae! ( but this little distraction was more than enough as another dargon air squeeze caught him slamming him into the walls , head first to the wall making him go unconscious and immediately letting the truth finder posses his own body once more . MASTER HUTAKI: ( with a knife over his neck by shoryu who drags him in , he is confused at the moment as he stares at the truth finder who is unconscious at the moment ) whats happening here? KHARAE: ( stares at the his father who is motionless and in a critical condition at the moment ) father , what have you done to my father ? ( she screrams angrily as she jumps into the scene delivering a flying kick to the nearest black knight ,sending him flying into the wall. MASTER HUTAKI : ( sees the black knights now approaching kharae ) put your weapons down ,soldiers ,do it now ! BLACK KNIGHT 1: ( stares at master hutaki with a grin as do the other black knights ) we dont walk for you master hutaki , we walk for the general ! Kharae: ( draws out her kitana blade as she delivers a side flip with both legs making contact with the face and chest of the second black knight simultaneously sending him to the ground before flipping backwards dodging a dragon magic technique . Shoryu: ( kicks master hutaki to a corner who is still under the effect of the poison before drawing out three small throwing daggers which take out one more black knight with deadly precision before deciding to draw his sword with intent to free the chains off the orishi ) kharae I have got your back. BLACK KNIGHT 4: DRAGON MAGIC , AIR . ( He is immediately stunned with the impact of kharaes ferocious double kneel kick which made a violent contact with his jaws ,spewing out blood and a few tooth as he flies to the ground unconsciously). ORISHI: ( winces considerably as he tries to respond to shoryus attempt to wake him up) kharae my child ( he coughs considerably as kharae returns to him whilst shoryu makes for the door to close it as more black knights approach the chamber) KHARAE: ( Sobs as she tries to get the yoke off his neck , a task which is proving difficult at the moment ) hold on father , I will get you out of this . ORISHI: ( opens his eyes which are all pale and whitish at the moment ) kharae (coughs ) kharae listen to me ,listen kharae KHARAE: ( bends over to listen to orishi ) father. SHORYU: Kharae hurry up , we have to go soon, I cant hold the door any longer MASTER HUTAKI: ( Scoffs ) why dont you all surrender , who knows I might make your miserable deaths quick and painless ORISHI: ( coughs again as his body begin to go pale and cold , his unplanned return to his body after possessing the truth finders own was partial at best owing to the fact the caster himself would have to cast the binding spell through which he would have had to return to his body , the incomplete oro-sho-ta possesson meant he was going to die ) child, I do not have much time , you must find the dragon hairline for the dragon born , its your derstiny now as it was mine, find the dragon hairline and the dragon born for it is.. ( coughs again as he becomes even more pale than before ) you must go to the lost temples of the northern pillar village , Ashmarah, there you will find the dragon hair ( he is unable to complete the words , a clear sign of his apparent demise) SHORYU: ( dashes for kharae as the doors are blown out by dragon magic ) kharae we must go now ,we must go now! MASTER HUTAKI: ( Screams as much as he can on sighting the intruding black knights ) seize them both! KHARAE : ( Sobbs sympathetically ) father , no ! SHORYU : we must go now! ( Smashes a smoke grenade to the ground which explodes into a cloud of dust as he and kharae leaps through the windows making their escape just in the nick of time) MASTER HUTAKI: ( Screams angrily at the black knights ) find them ! END.
Re: Ochiruki The Legend Of The Dragon Born by ashatoda: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
I love this story I believe it's a Japanese story. meanwhile kindly make the dialogue of each person distinct it's muddled up. from all indications you are copying something that you might have typed before kindly make it easy to read by making it clearly easy to identify the acts. Please keep on I am enjoying it
Re: Ochiruki The Legend Of The Dragon Born by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
EPISODE THREE

Kiroshi the Merchant walked cheerfully along the lonely paths humming a tone to himself along the lonely paths that led to the northern pillar.

“the land of the dragons is where I come from my beautiful lady
With a sword and a song I come to take you away
To make a wife for me …”
He paused for a while cautiously before leaping into the nearby shrubs as two slave traders ride past the paths hurriedly on horses back without seeing him.

KIROSHI THE MERCHANT: ( steps out of the bush and stares at the direction they are heading to) hmmm slave traders

THE ROYAL LIBRARY, NORTHERN PILLAR

Mizuki daughter of the emperor god and twin to han son is deep in studies with her master when Han son and a few black knights walk in.

Mizuki: ( takes one look at her brother and continues studying ) what is it this time ,dragon prince .

Han son: ( waves off the master and the black knights to leave which they do immediately ) I guess you heard what happened ,dear sister. ( he walks slowly towards her)

Mizuki: yeah your lost again…..
Hanson: ( cuts in angrily ) I didn’t loose, he……

Mizuki: ( stares at him finally ) he let you beat him then?

Hanson: ( tries to calm himself down) uncle mordo still thinks I am a child , he keeps treating me like am some little child, I hate it that’s why I have been looking forward to this and ……

Mizuki: and you lost to him again or wait he let you beat him? ( claps her hands as her master returns back )
Han son: ( turns to leave ) you are going to help me get a rematch , you owe me !

Mizuki: ( stares at her brother with a devilish smile) hmmm, yes my dragon prince brother just be ready to do what is necessary this time , mizuki always keeps to her words ( scoffs cunningly as she watches her brother leave)
Master : ( bows his head to her as he brings forth a sealed letter to her ) A leter for you , Dragon princess !

Mizuki: ( Collects the letter and tears the seal off to read the contents )

“tonight at the temple of the sevens, come alone princess Mizuki”

( tightens her fist over the paper squeezing it to bits ) Dragon fire!
( her fist is immediately lit on fire, burning the letter in the process )

THE SILENT PATH TO THE NORTH

SLAVE TRADER 1: ( laughs hysterically as he and his partner toys with hirokun ,preventing him from making his escape ) hey little fella , where do you think you are going to ?

Hirokun: ( struggles to move around as the horses circles around him ) leave me alone you bastards, I have ..( winces in pains as his broken ribs hurt even more at the minute ) I have a sword with me! ( he tries hard to keep both horse riders in his view as they circle him continuously )

SLAVE TRADER 2: ( delivers a kick to hirokun’s face who falls easily to the ground without any resistance ) oh, come on stand up , you and that sword will fetch a good price, hahahah…..

( they both turn quickly just in time to see kiyoshi the merchant from a distance who halts immediately they see him ,keeping a safe distance between them ) hey! , who are you?

Kiyoshi the Merchant: ( chuckles with mild grin on his face ) if I were you two knuckle heads I would leave the boy alone, he really isn’t worth your lives ( he stares at hirokun who is is flat on his belly on the ground and apparently not moving at all)

SLAVE TRADER 1 : ( stares at the other slave trader mockingly before they both burst out simultaneously in laughter ) hahahahaha and you are going to do what exactly ?

Kiyoshi the Merchant : ( grins again ) or I will show you what kiyoshi the merchant can do with a sword ( he says before using his left thumb to pop out his kitana blade out from the sheath and then catching the kitana with good precision with his right hand as soon the whole blade came out )

SLAVE TRADER 1: ( stares at the other slave trader for a minute before drawing out his own sword ) hah! ( kicked the horse as they both charge forward towards kiyoshi at the moment )

Kiyoshi the Merchant : ( with his eyes closed , he listens carefully to the approaching horses and its occupants , they get within striking distance before he opens his eyes immediately stretching his whole body backwards just as their swords miss his head ) hmmm ( he chuckles as he turns to stare at the two horse riders who stop to double towards him once more ) have any of you heard of the famous one second silent kill ?

SLAVE TRADER 1: the one what? Hah, come on old you are done…..( he halts quickly as he spews blood from his mouth and only has time to stare at the bloody single long cut across his chest before he falls off his horse)

SLAVE TRADER 2: ( Stares at kiyoshi and realizes the merchant’s sword which he hand earlier drawn out is no longer in his hands ) who are…..
( grunts painfully as blood flow freely down his nostrils and mouth as he tries to get something out from his back with much success before falling off his horse too, with kiyoshi’s sword buried deep in his back )

Kiyoshi the merchant : ( scoffs as he pulls his sword off the corpse ,wiping it clean of the blood before replacing his sword back into its sheath ) I told you he wasn’t worth your lives, didn’t i?
( he climbs one of the horses and holds tight to the saddle of the other as he makes his way back to hirokun who is still at his initial position rather unconscious) hmmm kiyoshi what have you got yourself into ? ( he nods pitifully at himself as he climbs down and carries hirokun into the other horse before climbing back to continue his journey back, closely holding on to the saddle of both horses , humming a song to himself)

““the land of the dragons is where I come from my beautiful lady
With a sword and a song I come to take you away
To make a wife for me, come with my beautiful lady we will make little samurals and dragons … ”

Deep in the beautiful slush green and fertile lands of Asmarah , general mordo rides past a few people and houses before arriving at his compound , a modest and quite simple one barely fit for someone of his statues , he is welcomed by the servants and and his two older wives and their female children before he makes way for Orichu his youngest wife who was already pregnant and close to her due date before he was assigned and tasked with the invasion of zhushi .

HEAD MAID: ( bows her head as mordo walks past the curtains of orichu’s personal room) my lord!

ORICHU: ( on sighting the general ,she and the three other maids immediately bow their head to greet him ) my lord! ( she smiled softly as her eyes met mordo’s who seem to be very happy at the moment )
GENERAL MORDO: Leave us ( he ordered the maids out as he walked towards orichu who has her baby wrapped in blankets close to her on the bed ) hahahhah ( he laughs softly as he sits by her bed side to take a good look at the baby)

ORICHU: ( stares at both father and son ) my lord he has your eyes ( she says as mordo gently carries the baby ) The dragon himself has a dragon for a son finally

GENERAL MORDO : ( chuckles softly ) my son ( he stares softly at both mother and son before placing a kiss on the baby’s forehead just as the baby hands touches his face ) what is this? ( he says as he stares at the palm of the baby’s right hand which has a reddish shaped figure of a dragon on it )

ORICHU: ( stares calmly at the mark ) i..i don’t know my lord , the midwives claim it’s a sign from the gods , a birth mark that means good fortune to us all ,my lord !

GENERAL MORDO: ( quickly drops the baby carefully with her ) I must go immediately , this cant be right? , this cant be the truth, orichu you must look over the boy yourself , do not expose the mark to anyone else , there is something I have to go find out now ( he makes his way out of the room hurriedly before orichu can ask any question )

Shoryu and Kharae arrive at the secret resistance hide out deep inside the mountainous region of the eastern pillar just clicks away from the village of sabhor, the secret resistance hide out had served well as a secure and inaccessible to the black knights making it a place of refuge for all whose villages had been destroyed, the hide out’s function also made it a rendezvous point for all resistance fighters which Orishi was the head alongside his deputy , Madam Minato, shoryu’s mother .

Madam Minato: ( on sighting the duo as the crowd of refugees and other resistant fighters welcome them back ) kharae , my son ,welcome back! ( she hugs both as the crowd gather around them to hear what they had to say)

Kharae: ( sobs ) he is dead , those bastards killed him .

Madam Minato : ( drops her head down calmly before embracing kharae once more ) am sorry dear , your father was a good man ,one of the best I ever had to work with , he wasn’t just a resistant fighter ,he was a hero and a father to us all , am truly sorry.

SHORYU : this people are all safe here because of your father , they looked up to him and my mom , now they will look up to you too.

KHARAE: ( wipes a tear from her eye as she stares at everyone for a minute ) I am going north .

SHORYU: ( shocked ) what?

Madam Minato : ( tries to reduce the immediate chattering between the other resistant fighters and refugees ) leave us , all of you!

SHORYU: tell me you are joking, you are going north, why?

KHARAE: ( exhales deeply) my father, he asked me to I have to go north , its my destiny , I have to find the dragon hair line for the dragon born, its my destiny .

SHORYU: ( Confused and angry at the moment ) you cant leave , you cant leave us here kharae, we promised to fight side by side and now you want to leave this people ,your people ,our people ?

MADAM MINATO: ( stares at both of them for a minute ) kharae , prepare to leave as soon as you are ready , do not worry child, we will……

SHORYU: ( cuts in angrily ) its not okay mother , me and kharae were….. ( stares at kharae who obviously isn’t saying anything at the moment ) hmmm fine I will go with you, I will go…..

KHARAE: (she cuts in calmly ) you cant shoryu, I have lost father already , I do not intend to jeopardize the resistance , you are smart , intelligent and I know you will become a great leader too someday , please for my sake stay , these are your people now , thank you for everything you have done for me , I will never forget them and mother ( turns to shoryu’s mother ) thank you so much for always been there for me , you all are all there’s left for me now , so thank you, I will have a horse ready on ground I leave before dawn .
(she walks out past the crowds as shoryu and madam minato watch on)

THE END.
Re: Ochiruki The Legend Of The Dragon Born by ashatoda: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yeah I love the arrangement of this it looks beautiful and easily readable. General Morro also has a son born with the dragon sign, the princess can also utilize the dragon fire, Hirokun also has the dragon gene kiroshi the merchant sings about the dragon who among then will be the one to sustain the dragon line. okay still waiting for more
Re: Ochiruki The Legend Of The Dragon Born by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
CHAPTER FOUR

SOMEWHERE DEEP IN THE WOODS ALONG THE SILENT PATHS THE NORTH, THE BIRDS COO AND OWL AS THE NIGHT SETTLES DOWN , A LITTLE FIRE PROVIDES WARMTH AND COMFORT FOR KIYOSHI THE MERCHANT AND HIROKUN WHO SLOWLY REGAINS HIS CONSCIOUSNESS.

HIROKUN: ( opens his eyes softly as the he recognizes the figure of the merchant who is humming a song to himself while preparing some animal stretched off on a stick above the fire) hmmmm you , where am i?

KIYOSHI THE MERCHANT : ( smiles slowly as he turns to stare at hirokun ) don’t try to get up , I was able to find some herbs to help you heal slowly , just stay put .

HIROKUN: ( looks around for his sword ) my, where is my …..

KIYOSHI THE MERCHANT : ( grins ) its fine , Its over there ( pointing to a rock where a few of his things are ) , hmmm what use is it to you when you cant even use it anyway ?

HIROKUN : ( Sits upright slowly ) its my father’s and I will learn how to fight , I will be the greatest swordsman ….

KIYOSHI THE MERCHANT : ( laughs hysterically as he cuts off a leg and walks over to hirokun ) the greatest swordsman huh and how do you intend to do that , going unconsciousness each time you get kicked or hit ,come on give it already and find something else …

HIROKUN: ( Grabs the roasted leg hungrily from kiyoshi ) you will see , one day I will become a great swordsman just like my father and I will kill as many that try to hurt me or my people.

KIYOSHI THE MERCHANT : ( Shakes his head in disappointment as he helps himself to some of the meat as he takes his seat opposite hirokun) really ,and when you are done killing ,what will you do then , go around and try to live a normal life or would you live on the road , a swordsman’s life is such a tragedy ,because people will end up coming for you and when they cant find you they will make your family pay for your crimes , you know there is more to life than been a swordsman like me for example I am a merchant, kiyoshi the merchant and I travel around the world selling and buying the best wares in the whole four pillars ( laughs a bit ) .

HIROKUN : ( Spits something out in irritation ) I don’t want to be like you , I want to be a swordsman like my father and his father and his father before that , my family come from a long…..

KIYOSHI THE MERCHANT : ( scoffs ) and where are they today ?, a swordsman cannot retreat from a fight even when he knows he cant win it because he takes pride in his name than his life or that of his family , a swordsman lives and dies by the sword he sees weakness in dying from some disease or from old age , a swordsman takes pride in the number of kills he has made ,a swordsman can stake his life or that of his family for some random spar, ( scoffs ) tell me boy who is right , the man who kills because he thinks there is much pride in defending his name or the man who kills because he has been commanded to ?

HIROKUN: ( Stares in confusion ) the man….

KIYOSHI THE MERCHANT : ( Drinks from his water sack as he stands up ) none is right , you judge a black knight by the standards which you think is right but yet you do not question these standards , hmmm ( stares at the bushy shrubs around them ) eat and sleep , we have a long way to go, I have a few friends in the north if we are lucky one of them may decide to keep you for servant , maybe one of the rich ones probably ( laughs ) you never know , now enough talk about been a swordsman ( he says finally as he walks out of sight into the bushes as hirokun watched on ).

TEMPLE OF THE SEVEN ONE OF THE FEW ABANDONED AND DESSERTED TEMPLES DEDICTAED TO THE DRAGONS IN THE ROYAL PALACE , DEEP IN THE NIGHT , THE ROYAL PRINCESS WALKS IN WITH A LANTERN ALL ALONE AND FINDS A SPOT WHERE A LANTERN IS ALREADY LIT ON GROUND,.

MIZUKI: ( Drops her lantern down ) I can sense your presence already , what is it? ( she says as she stares at a human figure deep in the dark who walks out and becomes visible )

GENERAL ZHU: ( smiles calmly as he walks even close to her ) I take it you came alone ?

MIZUKI: ( grins ) I always come alone father , now what is it, I have to plan how that spoilt brat gets his rematch

GENERAL ZHU: ( walks back slowly as he stares at the statue of a dragon ) hmmm I see the boy isn’t pleased about him loosing ?

MIZUKI : ( scoffs ) he acts like child father, I cant stand him ( scoffs again )

GENERAL ZHU: ( laughs cheerfully as he walks back to mizuki ) and you are not a child ? hmm my daughter has come of age , hasn’t she , hmmm very soon mizuki , very soon , you and I shall rule over the four pillars unchallenged ….

MIZKUKI: what is it , you wanted to tell me father ?

GENERAL ZHU: ( grins ) its mordo , I think its time we go to the next phase , I fear he knows more than he seem to know

MIZUKI: ( Smiles dully) excellent father, then I shall have no problem killing two bird with a single stone …

GENERAL ZHU: you have a plan I suppose , you know how discreet we have been , nothing…..

MIZUKI: what if I told you I could get both that spoilt brat and the general out of our hair once and for all and even better without anyone knowing it was us

GENERAL ZHU: ( Smiles ) go on I am listening

MIZUKI: its simple , I guessed han son couldn’t wait to show off his new technique during the course of his battle with mordo ?

GENERAL ZHU : Oh yes , I was impressed….

MIZUKI : I helped him get the scrolls …

GENERAL ZHU : ( Angrily) you what?

MIZUKIA: ( laughs ) I helped him unlock it , it was quite easy father but there is something not anyone knows about dragon style combined human chi techniques , you see father each combo attack is unique in its own way , so what of if I gave him one more , which would not only take out mordo but him along with it ….

GENERAL ZHU: wait a minute I know these technique we were taught about it, it was used as a last resort attack by the olds , the attack is usually so powerful it kills both user and any one it is targeted with , we use to think it was mere rumors as kids, the idea of an attack that is so strong it kills its own caster isn’t much of something realistic , the umh…the…

MIZUKI: The dragon death style embrace , I found the scroll along with a few locked away in the royal vaults …..

GENERAL ZHU: ( laughs ) you plan to give him the scroll ,don’t you ?

MIZUKI: I have a copy already made for him , where he wont have to find out what the death embrace does fully plus with the news of mordo’s son , han son’s father will be preparing the royal courthouse for the celebration , I intend to make the spar between both fools happen , am sure mordo wont back down from a duel in front of his family that would be disrespectful .

GENERAL ZHU: ( laughs hysterically ) you are truly just like your father , I get mordo off our backs and you get that annoying prince off your mind , impressive.

MIZUKI: ( stares at a dragon statue ) look at that father, one time they ruled alongside humans , they were powerful but yet they had no idea what we were capable of, the enemy they never saw, today they are all but stones and stories , hmm very soon even the emperor god himself will be a story.
AS DAWN BREAKS SHORYU IS WOKEN UP BY IMPULSE AS HE HOPES TO SAY A FINAL GOOD BYE TO KHARAE WHO IS ALREADY UP AND DOING.

SHORYU: so you wanted to leave without saying goodbye ,weren’t you? ( walking slowly behind kharae who is outside sharpening her kitana )

KHARAE: ( stares calmly at him ) I thought it would be best

SHORYU: ( nods in disappointment ) I almost feel I meant nothing to you……

KHARAE: ( stands up and comes face to face with shoryu ) you mean much to me shoryu , but this is my destiny and its my alone , I will be fine , we are just sixteen am sure there are a lot of people out there who can make you happy too shoryu am so sorry I have to do this , hmmm ( she hugs shoryu tightly as a tear or two escape her eyes ) you have no idea how bad I feel right now , you have no idea shoryu…

SHORYU: ( Sobs ) then why don’t you stay kharae ,please for me , I wont be a bully to you anymore , I wont make funny jokes that don’t you don’t like , I wont….

KHARAE: ( Shushes him ) shhhh, what are you saying shoryu , I lokve your silly jokes and how you pretend you are the big guy with ( laughs ) hmm shoryu I will really miss you , but I have to do this , my father died for this prophecy and I too am willingly to , I always felt I was made to do more I guess this is it , I have to go.

SHORYU: ( cleans a tear off his eyes as they finally separate ) fine take kishi along with you , she likes you anyway , it’s the least I can do, I wont take no for an answer

KHARAE : kishi?, shoryu you no I cant , kishi is a rare specie of the fowlkery , I mean not to talk she has been in your family….

SHORYU: ( sighs ) are you done , come on I already asked mom she was happy to let you have her plus she is good companion , she will fly you wherever you want to go, talk with you and she will…she will remind you of me so please

KHARAE : ( Smiles softly ) you just wouldn’t take no for an answer would you?

SHORYU: ( whistles a unique tone that sends a white parrot looking four legged animal with wings on both sides and a colorful tail of red ,blue and green hurling down from the skies down which also attracts a few of the other resistant fighters and the refugees out to see one of the few majestic magical creatures still alive ) kishi be good to her , will you?

KISHI: ( lands magnificently and then tries to to communicate to shoryu , a common thing all magic creatures can do with those they deem as friends or family through her magic in such a way only those who she communicates to can understand and interact with them also ) I will master, it will be my honor .

KHARAE : ( she climbs on top of kishi as the majestic animal bows one more time before taking flight into the skies once more ) goodbye shoryu !

SOMEWHERE ALONG THE RUINS OF AN ANCIENT TEMPLE DEEP IN THE DESSERTED VILLAGE OF AGARAKI IN THE NORTHERN PILLAR , MORDO LANDS INSIDE THE COMPOUND HAVING BEEN FLEWN BY HURGRI A SPECIE OF DACORY , ANOTHER MAGESTIC BIRD WITH THE LOOKS OF AN EAGLE AND THE BODY OF AN ANTELOPE WITH A SET OF DOUBLE WINGS ON EACH SIDE .

GENERAL MORDO: ( to hurgri) stay here dear friend , I have to go see him now.

HURGRI: yes my lord ( as he watches the general disappear into the temple )

SAMISUKE: ( the ancient blind master monk of the lost and forgotten temple of agaraki , sits deep in meditation before a giant dragon statue in the midst of the dusty old ruins ) hmmm have you seen it already?

GENERAL MORDO : ( kneels behind him ) please tell me it is not him ?

SAMISUKE: ( Scoffs) you abandoned our ways long ago when your friend , the so called emperor god marched in here asking you to come join him in battle , did you also abandon our teachings ?

GENERAL MORDO : ( sighs ) it was your lives or my decision……

SAMISUKE : ( Scoffs) a monk has no life of his own , that decision was not yours to make mordo yet it seemed easy for you …

GENERAL MORDO: ( Sighs again) I am sorry master , you must understand …

SAMISUKE: ( scoffs ) understand you choose your friend over your family ?

GENERAL MORDO: ( frustratingly ) what would you have me do master , let him kill everyone in here , you say a monk has no life of his own but yet you call us family , isn’t our life our family then?

SAMISUKE : ( nods his head ) hmm I see and would your escapades as a general all this time worth it, you have shed blood mordo and in due time we will all pay for our sins hmmm but I shouldn’t be worried about you , you have started paying for yours already, the boy he is the dragon born ,mordo your son will bring down the empires of men down and bring in the reign of dragons once more , your son will…
GENERAL MORDO: ( Sympathetically ) no, no,no please master ,no he can be?

SAMISUKE: ( laughs ) he is , now you will have to chose once more , your family over the boy’s life , if the emperor god finds out your son has the mark of the dragon just like the forgotten prophecies predicted , he will wipe you and your family off the history books ( scoffs ) isn’t it ironic mordo once more you will have to make a choice once more.

GENERAL MORDO: ( rubs his forehead slowly ) what have I done to deserve this , my joy has become my pain …
SAMISUKE : ( angrily ) is that what you think mordo, that boy will bring peace and prosperity to mankind a dragon born of a man to reign over man and dragon and you call it pain?

GENERAL MORDO: I don’t care about the prophecy, I never did master…..

SAMISUKE: ( scoffs ) perhaps that’s why you deserve this ( brings out a dagger from his robe and places it on right side in such a way mordo can see it ) that was the weapon forged by man in the old days to kill dragons , take it , you have two choices , kill the prophecy or save your family , take it and go its all I can do for you mordo.

GENERAL MORDO: ( takes the dagger and walks a few steps before halting again ) I heard everthing that happened here when I left , the emperor god after you and the others refused to let other monks join the military, he ordered everyone to be killed and the temple destroyed , did you ever wonder why I never came back ?( sighs) because I promised him if he let you live I wont ever step my feet here again. ( walks out finally )

THE END.
Re: Ochiruki The Legend Of The Dragon Born by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
CHAPTER FIVE

THE ROYAL PALACE,MIZUKI’S QUARTERS , HU WAN HER PERSONAL BODYGUARD AND CHIEF SECURITY OF THE QUARTERS IS AT HER DOOR WAITING FOR HER URGENTLY AS DAY BREAKS .

MAID: ( walks out of the room ) the princess asked not to be disturbed …

HU WAN: ( grins ) I have to see her , tell her its about her.. ( pauses for a minute then continues ) tell the princess its about her pet

MAID: ( bows her head as she returns b ack into the room only to come back a few minutes with the princess ) my princess ( she bows again before leaving them both.

MIZUKI: ( angrily walks up to hu wan and slaps him ) what did I tell you about mentioning it to anyone else ?

HU WAN: ( rubs his face softly ) am sorry princess I would not be here except it was getting out of my hands , shimakasi has been behaving alittle bit erratic this days , we have lost five of the slave maids who look after it , we fear if you do not come to see it and calm him down , we may not be able to contain him anymore plus there is something else you need to know princess

MIZUKI: ( grins ) what is it?

HU WAN: we fear we may not be able to contain shimakasi ‘s seize in the halls any longer , he is growing very fast , faster than we thought and even more violent by the minute, the slaves are getting scarred of feeding him.

MIZUKI: ( smiles slowly ) interesting , I will be there soon , go now and one more thing , the slaves if they refuse to feed him , feed them to him. ( she says as she returns back to her room ).

DEEP IN THE WOODS ALONG THE SILENT PATHS TO THE NORTH, HIROKUN IS STILL DEEP ASLEEP AND IS UNAWARE OF A COBRA THAT HAS BEGUN TO SLITHER ON TOP OF HIS CHEST.

KIYOSHI THE MERCHANT : get your head down ! ( KIYOSHI SCREAMS AS HE JUMPS OUT OF NOWHERE INTOT THE SCENE STARTLING HIROKUN)

HIROKUN: ( startled and confused at the moment as he opens his eyes to try and make sense of what is happening at the moment but is only quick enough to see the kitana blade of kiyoshi going above his head along with the cobra lounged in between the blade and stuck right in a rock behind him) hah! ( exclaimed as he struggles to get up from his position )

KIYOSHI THE MERCHANT : ( laughs hysterically ) it seems you are indeed a lucky one, you just saved me the time of going to look for breakfast ( he laughs again as he walks off to the rock , pulling his sword and the lifeless cobra off it before replacing his sword back into tits sheath.

HIROKUN: ( stares at him with some excitement ) you, you know how to use the sword , you can teach me how to use the sword , you can teach me how to do that .

KIYOSHI THE MERCHANT : ( laughs again ) I am kiyoshi the merchant not kiyoshi the swordsman , besides even if I know how to use the sword I would never teach anyone whose only aim is revenge.

HIROKUN: ( wipes the snake’s blood of his face ) fine when we get to the north I will find someone who will and when I do I will kill the emperor god myself….

KIYOSHI THE MERCHANT : ( laughs again as he produces a leave from his bag which he throws at the feet of hirokun who is unable to catch it letting it fall again making him laugh even more ) you a swordsman? , hah ( scoffs ) perhaps your father should have saved himself and leave you behind (sighs ) put those leaves in your water bag , they help with the pains inside , I must make breakfast ( he dangles the dead snake at hirokun with a smile ) we eat and then we continue our journey to the north.

ASMARAH

Hurgri lands majestically in the open fields of the general , who alights down and walks into his compound only to find general zhu outside with a few dignitaries from the royal household .

GENERAL ZHU: ( smiles ) general mordo , you are just in time , we were just about to leave after we were told you weren’t around.

GENERAL MORDO : ( tries to put up a smile) to what do I owe this visit ? ( he leads the way for them into the sitting room where they all take their sits )

GENERAL ZHU: what are you talking about ( laughs ) we came to congratulate you on the birth of your son and to let you know the emperor has called for the child’s dedication to be performed in the royal palace as usual , he sends his regards and is eager to see you and your son soon enough.

GENERAL MORDO: ( sighs ) thank you , the maids we see to it you all are well feed and attended to , you are all my guests here ,if you may excuse me for minute ( he leaves them and walks out just as general zhu closely monitors his demeanor )

GENERAL ZHU: (Scoffs as he watches on ) hmmm , what are you not telling us mordo? , excuse me my fellow dignitaries I have to see to something (he takes his leave also and finds himself in the passage and decides to take a walk in no particular direction ) hmmmm ( he finds himself in a passage that leads straight to orichu’s room which has a guard right outside the room ) a guard? ( he chuckles as he walks towards the guard ) I would like to see the general if you don’t mind.

GUARD: ( bows his head ) am sorry general , this is the room of his wife and the new born not that of the general , sir

GENERAL ZHU: ( Stares confusingly at the guard ) a guard guarding a room in the inner chambers hmm , uh may I see the wife and the baby?

GUARD: ( bows his head once more) the general instructed that no one should be allowed in without his permission.

GENERAL MORDO: ( walks in on both of them) general zhu, what are you doing here?

GENERAL ZHU: ( turns to address mordo with a smile ) oh am sorry mordo I was looking for somewhere to have a pee but I am okay now actually if you don’t mind I will be on my way back.

GENERAL MORDO: ( watches as general zhu walks away ) hmmm .

AMADHAE WAR PRISON BASE LOCATED.

MASTER HUTAKI: ( walking impatiently just outside the medical bay and only halts when a healer comes out ) is he alive?

HEALER: ( sighs sadly ) am sorry master , we could not save him but there is something you need to know .

MASTER HUTAKI: ( grins ) what is that?

HEALER: he said something , I think it was just gibberish but ….

MASTER HUTAKI: ( angrily ) what did he say?
HEALER: he said something concerning … it wasn’t really clear but I heard something like the lost temples of…..of ( tries to remember ) the lost temples of ashmarah before he turned pale totally.

MASTER HUTAKI: ( chuckles ) hmmm Interesting ( waves the healer off and then calls two black knights ) go bring him out from the pits , get him clean water , get him food and some clothes and after that bring him to my office , I have a job for him , one he wont refuse . ( smilingly cheerfully as he walks away.
THE END.

(1) (Reply)

Essay Contest: Past Experience With Landlord/agent / Ipod Phone / Picture Of Apocalpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.