Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

My Perspective On Church Buildings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Perspective On Church Buildings (285 Views)

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Questions For People Against Big Church Buildings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Perspective On Church Buildings by jearile(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
If the place of gathering of saints is SCRIPTURALLY LEGIT ought not also the place for the gathering of saints be STRUCTURALLY LEGIT?

Unless you've felt insulted by its cost and later embarrassed by the owner of the property you rented with quit notice or you've had to confront the different aromas/stench oozing from the kitchen nearby or having had street urchins invade your space on several occasions or you've gone through the pains of scooping water on the floor of the building as a result of rainfall, caused by leaking roof thereby forcing you to position small buckets here and there to hold the drops and so forth...you won't join the host of fallen angels to make a noise.

"God does not dwell in building made by man" crew have a big perspective problem. It's surely a myopic innuendo discrediting the comfort that comes with having a nice big HOUSE most especially when it's crescendoed a family of "where two or three are gathered together" with the aforementioned premise. Only a visionless leader will choose to buy a frying pan that would only contain the quantity of fishes he has in hand.

The HOUSE is for brooding DISCIPLES (HOMEMAKERS). So whether the BROODER has a large facility or not provided it's Christ who's been glorified with notable proofs via the word of faith, "As His custom was..." let all sentiments be put aside.

Many later became EDIFIED having been enticed by the EDIFICE of His church as a sickle of harvest just as many drew nearer to God having seen Christ in us through our outward appearance which was a strong reflection of the grace we've received in our heart to do the things that please Him through faith. So sometimes not just the WORD of faith but also the WORKS of faith works.

Therefore, inasmuch as more priority should be put on the CONTENT that doesn't mean the CONTAINER should be of less importance.

Your Jesus put on the body of flesh from a "tear rubber" (virgin) g.e.n.i.t.a.l.i.a; rode on a "tear rubber" donkey; had love feast in a five star chamber with His disciples... yet you that claim to be like Him is despising good thing especially when it's LEGIT.

"Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some people, but admonishing (warning, urging, and encouraging) one another, and all the more faithfully as you see the day approaching" (Hebrews 10:25 AMP).

~Sir JERRY[dot]COM
@jerryAbazu

©2018
Re: My Perspective On Church Buildings by spongeisback: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Anybody know a Chinese forum with English translator? Am tired of this place. Seems church,celebrity and sex is the only thing youths here are interested in.
Re: My Perspective On Church Buildings by Blossomfirst(f): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hello jearile, I saw you sent me a PM please send me an email instead to deethexplorer@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: My Perspective On Church Buildings by Ezeama400: 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den – Pastor Bassey James / DNA Discovery Reveals All Humans Descended From An "Adam n Eve" After Cataclysm / Place For The Non Religious To Hang Out/meet And Discuss Ideas On Sundays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.