Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor (58064 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by paix(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
shortgun:
She's too old for this... Haba
My thought exactly.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by bmos(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Those that support the beating are all animals.

I do not support homosexuality, but why must the man beat the woman? She is his wife, not his property. She is within her right to do whatever she wants because she is an adult, and if he doesn't like it, he should leave her.

Why beat her up? And some animals are here supporting it.

Can you hear this Olosho Man? Eewoo!!!@
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by purplekayc(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
She's bisexual.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by sparkle6(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
sweetrace:

Truth be told? Are you a woman? Please spare us your ugly opinion. I am a woman and I don't know a single woman who is a lesbian. I am not saying there are none. Just that they are rare and not the norm.
Ha anty keep calm. They are everywhere esp in university female hostels, secondary school girls school.
Which one is they are rare? Will you just be in your house and know who is who?
Les are everywhere in Niaja now.
And social media are heaping sand around their waist.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by wink2015(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Correctgist:
There was a mild drama in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital after a young man caught his wife with her female partner in a hotel.

Residents of Ekotedo area of Ibadan metropolis were reportedly woken up from sleep by the distress cry of a middle-aged woman, Martha, being beaten by her husband, who allegedly caught her with her female lover in a hotel.

According to Reporters, the couple, who are based in Benin City, Edo State, were reportedly invited to Ibadan by her step-father for a discussion over a misunderstanding between them, which was amicably settled.

A source disclosed that after the intervention of the step-father, the woman was said to have lodged at a hotel for the night because her husband had other engagements in town.

However, trouble started when the husband, Dickson, who had checked on her early in the morning, allegedly caught her in the act of Lesbianism.

Angry Dickson reportedly pounced on his wife and beat her to stupor. It was the noise of the woman that woke up the people in the area, who expressed surprise when they got the hint of what led to the scuffle.

The battered woman, who denied the allegation, reportedly went to Iddo Police Station to lodge complaints before going to a nearby private hospital for treatment.

https://zenithnaija.com/husband-beats-wife-to-stupor-after-catching-her-with-lesbian-lover-in-ibadan-hotel/

THE HUSBAND SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE MATTER TO COURT AND SEEK FOR A DIVORCE.

He has no right to beat the woman.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by permit225(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
C person mille...I being WOn doubt d mata not until I c tatoo 4 ha left breast and arm...spit on u dis street woman....
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by sweetrace(f): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
sparkle6:

Ha anty keep calm. They are everywhere esp in university female hostels, secondary school girls school.
Which one is they are rare? Will you just be in your house and know who is who?
Les are everywhere in Niaja now.
And social media are heaping sand around their waist.

Uncle, how do you know? Abi I should just take your word for it? Have you been everywhere? Perhaps to the universities and secondary schools you mentioned? How many do you know personally? If you know 500 females, are you saying most of them are lesbians? When we want to lie or exaggerate to make our stories sweet, lets think it through o.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Princess4ng:

if i said this I knw many will come and call me lesbian........ but truth be told.......... women have always been attracted to women....... its juts natural.... a woman will see another woman with great body features and admire... its not good enough reason for the act of lesbianism tho when men full this we Naija..........

Not every woman. Speak for yourself!
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Princess4ng(f): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

Not every woman. Speak for yourself!

aunty, sorry.......... no vex
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Pls speak for yourself
I’m strictly dickly......

Just come out of the closet already grin

I like women. Now that I have said it what can you do. Don't go and suck one dirty dick...and mind your business
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Xisnin:

Trash, there are lesbians and there are straight people and there are the consused ones.

100%

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Princess4ng:

lol.......... u see what i mean..... aunty, what i meant what there is this natural attraction and not this natural sex feeling........... please understand my english better.............

Dick dey go nothing do u.............. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Unfounded research. Lies!!
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Those that support the beating are all animals.

I do not support homosexuality, but why must the man beat the woman? She is his wife, not his property. She is within her right to do whatever she wants because she is an adult, and if he doesn't like it, he should leave her.

Why beat her up? And some animals are here supporting it.

Because Nigeria is a Zoo
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
ChristineC:
mmhmm mama d'mama

Lol wetin ado grin
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Princess4ng(f): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

Unfounded research. Lies!!

I sha dont know why u r on my case oooooooooooooooo............. but i said i heard ur own view and its fine ....... ma God!
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by meobizy(f): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
This one na real double whammy, the husband beat her to stupor then the police arrested her as insult to injury.
When they say a man should discipline his wife I didn’t know this man would stick to the scripture literally.

I like the way Nigerians handle husband and wife matters, they stay at a distance and plead for them to stop. I was never like that till I understood the reason: lovers tear each other apart during squabbles but if you physically try to separate them they’ll take you as an enemy when they inevitably reconcile.
It’s only when someone faints during lover-altercations I then aid physically, otherwise na stand and plead I dey during ‘matches’.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by ALEXANDER51: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
WHAT NONSENSE..THAT MAN NO DEY SHAME..LIE AGIANST YOUR WIFE ..NA WA OO
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Princess4ng:

I sha dont know why u r on my case oooooooooooooooo............. but i said i heard ur own view and its fine ....... ma God!

Lol sorry
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by MarianaTrench: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
The man just opened himself to ridicule...he should have just walked away
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Lalas247(f): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

I like women. Now that I have said it what can you do. Don't go and suck one dirty dick...and mind your business
Lol not interested grin
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Lalas247(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
She like u
lipsrsealed
Princess4ng:

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
sweetrace:

Truth be told? Are you a woman? Please spare us your ugly opinion. I am a woman and I don't know a single woman who is a lesbian. I am not saying there are none. Just that they are rare and not the norm.

Lol there are lesbians everywhere.. they won't tell you will they? lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol not interested grin

Like I see you.. undecided
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

She like u
lipsrsealed

You are madt!
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Lalas247(f): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

You are madt!
Yes o ... tongue but I’m not interested grin
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Yes o ... tongue but I’m not interested grin

I think you are.. sorry I don't do hoes grin
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Lalas247(f): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
But u slid into my mention shocked
U watching me hard girl
Save that energy for ur bae grin

Sarang:

Like I see you.. undecided
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Lalas247(f): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

I think you are.. sorry I don't do hoes grin
Haha cry What u tell urself everyday Pele
Keep reaching you’ll make it ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.