Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor (58065 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

But u slid into my mention shocked
U watching me hard girl
Save that energy for ur bae grin

Lol slid into undecided?
I ain't have time for gold diggers love grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Haha cry What u tell urself everyday Pele
Keep reaching you’ll make it ....

Lol this one pain am..
I like your cooking.. come cook for me.. perhaps I might wink
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Lalas247(f): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Na wa o
U just dey show urself grin
Lol but I must admit ain’t laughed like this in ages ... see ya

Sarang:

Lol slid into undecided?
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Lalas247(f): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

Lol this one pain am..
I like your cooking.. come cook for me.. perhaps I might wink
kiss
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Na wa o
U just dey show urself grin
Lol but I must admit ain’t laughed like this in ages ... see ya

No be small thing.. you gat gold? I wan dig cheesy
See ya

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Next2Bezee(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
bmos:

Can you hear this Olosho Man? Eewoo!!!@

Why don't you discard your primitive mentality for once? Why should a grown man be beating a grown woman who has brought no harm to him or his liver ones? Would you what them to beat your sister or daughter like that?
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Architecth: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
bmos:

Great Olosho from Ilorin has spoken. Lets rest the matter abeg

Lmao, Oga u no nice
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by sweetrace(f): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

Lol there are lesbians everywhere.. they won't tell you will they? lipsrsealed
Did they tell you?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Riversides2003:
Na wah for this people sha, once dated a girl like that and she opened up to me she is a lesbian, I asked her what she gains doing that when she can have the real deal anytime, her answer blew my mind off, she simply answered “it’s so pleasurable “.
but when dem de find pickin, dem go de beg 4 sperm
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

Lol slid into undecided?

Is really not easy being a lesbian, am guessing people turn you down a lot, I still can't place my hand on d mentality, throw away men who have natural dicks and go get a strap on, maybe is d attraction to women, but many women and men have dat, a guy could see another man and admit he is good looking, same for a woman viewing another woman, but not being attracted to d opposite sex at all just looks like a mental illness to me and also a phase.
I have found out if you fantasize on any thoughts long enough you will eventually act on d fantasy and continual practice of d said fantasy will lead to a new formed habit, sometimes very difficult to break.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by newdawn2017(f): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
I support the beating.. No serious marks I'm sad.
Wicked man! undecided He is beating her up as maid, child, slave or what? A full grown adult like him? He is a violent man & must be stopped. Should d accusation leveled again d d wife be true, d@'ts adulterous & aborminable. He should seek a divorce with her simple.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by traeces(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
camobri:
Research has shown not everyone is straight, but Africans would not wanna listen. This is what happens when you force everyone into a straight marriage. Marriage doesnt change sexual orientations. If you are sexually attracted to same sex, anyways, dont live a lie by marrying opposite sex to cover up. The after effect is usually not sweet. Thats why we have so many married men running after young boys and vise versa. Dont kwote me pls, thats the truth I just spilled raw.

Which research?
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Codedone:

Is really not easy being a lesbian, am guessing people turn you down a lot, I still can't place my hand on d mentality, throw away men who have natural dicks and go get a strap on, maybe is d attraction to women, but many women and men have dat, a guy could see another man and admit he is good looking, same for a woman viewing another woman, but not being attracted to d opposite sex at all just looks like a mental illness to me and also a phase.
I have found out if you fantasize on any thoughts long enough you will eventually act on d fantasy and continual practice of d said fantasy will lead to a new formed habit, sometimes very difficult to break.

Nah they don't. Wrong info. I hate dicks. I just hate'em. I don't fantasize. Go at least and read Mr. You are so dumb christ!
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
sweetrace:

Did they tell you?

No one knows better than those who are.. smiley
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by frozen70(f): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
The man should go and do his bed homework very well

You beat her because you caught her with a woman

Assuming it's a man, so you will do what?
Kill her.
Mtcheew
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Alcapa(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Why cause a scene because you caught your wife with a female partner?

The husband is probably not mathematically bright.

If he is, he will know that the square root of 10 is "3reesome..."

Abeg shift make I laugh
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by arrestdarrester: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
camobri:
Research has shown not everyone is straight, but Africans would not wanna listen. This is what happens when you force everyone into a straight marriage. Marriage doesnt change sexual orientations. If you are sexually attracted to same sex, anyways, dont live a lie by marrying opposite sex to cover up. The after effect is usually not sweet. Thats why we have so many married men running after young boys and vise versa. Dont kwote me pls, thats the truth I just spilled raw.

Which research? When their big sponsors are throwing money all over the world to rewrite psychiatry texts. Shiorrrr
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by GiftedMind1JEM: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

Not every woman. Speak for yourself!
your profile tho
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
GiftedMind1JEM:
your profile tho

Ikr undecided
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Shugargal(f): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
That man bleeped up,why create scene cuz of this? why another man there is happy that his wify has a lez partner,meanwhile for all you gals,stop the pretence,na una type de rush us wey be tomboys,thinking every tboy na lez.abeg enjoy the koko while it last.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by grandstar(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
PlayerMeji:
Truth be said, women have always been attracted to women sexually from time immemorial.

That's why it is easy for a typical lady to sit down and watch Indecency scenes where women engaged in kissing, breas.t groping and asslic.king without flinching. But if the role were to be reversed, a typical guy would find such scenes to be disgusting and such...

Anyway, just a personal not a professional opinion.

Madonna's daughter saw her kiss a woman and she said, "that's disgusting!"
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Riversides2003(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
lexy2014:

but when dem de find pickin, dem go de beg 4 sperm

I tire o, and Na still plastic Dik dem go still Dey use leaving the original one.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Briller: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Abeg, na the woman dey the picture so? I lack words. As dirty as she looks how person wan kiss or suck this one? Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by echodrum(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
I support the beating.. No serious marks I'm sad.
why do you support it?
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Ayobami7(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Awesomefred32(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
smileysmileysmiley
you have DICKSON

but you decided to enjoy LEAKINGSON AND SUCKINSON
is that not foolishness
i fear who no fear women

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by mozona(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
it is Good that it is woman if na man nko?
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

Nah they don't. Wrong info. I hate dicks. I just hate'em. I don't fantasize. Go at least and read Mr. You are so dumb christ!

Chill I know u are very intelligent and am dumb, but my question is you hate dicks, I mean wat do lesbian sex look like cause u don't just do MouthAction all day long, you still use a Love Machine, or something with a suitable shape, I don't get how u hate dick and still use tools shaped like a dick on urself, don't u think u actually hate men and not d sexual tool itself, not insulting you, you don't have to be rude

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by sapeleboi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
when you cant perform in bed, what do you expect her to do

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by omohlexy: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Princess4ng:

lol.............. mbok ooooo.......... LESBIANS STAY CLEAR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ahhhhhhg! Na calabar girl sef. Lesbianism is legalised in calabar. Wow! Just sported one one nairaland. Lucky me
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Edonojie007(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

100%
You are a bastard lesbian!!..an hell candidate!
You think the right the devil has granted the world to be gays would spare you condemnation and eternal roasting. LIES!
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Edonojie007(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

100%
You are a bastard lesbian!!..an hell candidate!
Your profile picture says it all; and i see u sending an indirect msg to fellow lesbs. Bitch!!
You think the right the devil has granted the world to be gays would spare you condemnation and eternal roasting. LIES!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.