Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor (58068 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
obonujoker:

Answer the questions and stop beating around the Bush.... undecided

Now that I have decided to beat around the bush commander, you can finally go and hug transformer.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
Next2Bezee:

That was supposed to say "loved"; thanks for pointing out the typo.

No, you're not. Physical harm was implied. I shouldn't even have followed you and typed "emotional harm", seeing as there is no such thing. I meant physical harm. I do not advocate for beating women, but I have no issue with physical self defense; that's why I made that post.

Even if a woman physically harms the family or loved ones of a man, and he beats her for that, it may refuse his sentence. However, beating a woman is wrong. Beating her because she had consensual sex is even more stupid

I don't c how what u said above changes d earlier statement u made and my most recent response to it.

lexy2014:

According 2u:

"Why should a grown man be beating a grown woman who has brought no harm to him or his liver ones?"

It seems u are saying d woman doesn't deserve beating cos she didn't harm d man. Which invariably means that she should b beaten if she harmed d man which she has. Am just following ur line of reasoning

If u were implying " physical harm", then u should have been specific as 2d type of harm u were referring. Who told u there's nothing like emotional harm. U will say u don't no anything about it instead of saying that it doesn't exist. If a child is being abused verbally, u subjecting that child to emotional harm. If someone u love betrays u, that person has subjected u 2 emotional harm. These are some of d things psychologists&psychiatrists deal with daily.

What was d relationship between d man&d woman involved? Did u not c in d story that they were a married couple? Don't u no what it means 2b married and u saying "Beating her because she had consensual sex is even more stupid." Who did she have "consesual sex" with?
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Next2Bezee(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
lexy2014:

I don't c how what u said above changes d earlier statement u made and my most recent response to it.

If u were implying " physical harm", then u should have been specific as 2d type of harm u were referring. Who told u there's nothing like emotional harm. U will say u don't no anything about it instead of saying that it doesn't exist. If a child is being abused verbally, u subjecting that child to emotional harm. If someone u love betrays u, that person has subjected u 2 emotional harm. These are some of d things psychologists&psychiatrists deal with daily.

What was d relationship between d man&d woman involved? Did u not c in d story that they were a married couple? Don't u no what it means 2b married and u saying "Beating her because she had consensual sex is even more stupid." Who did she have "consesual sex" with?

Okay; it looks like you are out to drag IQs down. I can't entertain you with that. Go look for someone else. I'm sure there's someone here that one can have a proper discussion with.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Okay; it looks like you are out to drag IQs down. I can't entertain you with that. Go look for someone else. I'm sure there's someone here that one can have a proper discussion with.

I don't need 2 drag ur IQ down. If u have got d IQ, it will show in ur statements. If u done have it, it will also show. From d points u made, because d lady had "consensual sex" with someone other than her husband, that justified her actions. Oga, were in d world does having "consensual sex" justify adultery? Pls, on ur own judge ur IQ level
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Next2Bezee(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
lexy2014:

I don't need 2 drag ur IQ down. If u have got d IQ, it will show in ur statements. If u done have it, it will also show. From d points u made, because d lady had "consensual sex" with someone other than her husband, that justified her actions. Oga, were in d world does having "consensual sex" justify adultery? Pls, on ur own judge ur IQ level

Go and learn proper English, then come back; we can start from there. I can be straining my eye to read the badly worded hubris you're pushing out of your anus.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Go and learn proper English, then come back; we can start from there. I can be straining my eye to read the badly worded hubris you're pushing out of your anus.

U c its not difficult 2no people with low IQ. When they run out of things 2 say, they resort 2 personal attacks, insults & d use of foul language 2 express themselves in very simple discussions cos they no they have messed up big time. Is that d best u got? Pls keep it up
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Next2Bezee(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
lexy2014:

U c its not difficult 2no people with low IQ. When they run out of things 2 say, they resort 2 personal attacks, insults & d use of foul language 2 express themselves in very simple discussions cos they no they have messed up big time. Is that d best u got? Pls keep it up

Longman's Brighter Grammar (Book 1). It's for primary students, so it will be hard for you; but after you read it, lemme know so that we can map out the next few steps. Your IQ cannot remain like this, at this age, when nobody swore for you.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sarang:

I don't. I just know it's far from millennial grin

Who knows I just might be from that era, lol, since am not d quintessence of present time modernisation and it's ideas
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Longman's Brighter Grammar (Book 1). It's for primary students, so it will be hard for you; but after you read it, lemme know so that we can map out the next few steps. Your IQ cannot remain like this, at this age, when nobody swore for you.

Are u trying 2 say u still in primary 1? Its OK. There's no shame in that.
I no u can read. I believe in u. So pls use what u have learnt from ur textbook to read&answer these questions. They were d questions that made u loose ur composure earlier.

"What was d relationship between d man&d woman involved? Did u not c in d story that they were a married couple? Don't u no what it means 2b married and u saying "Beating her because she had consensual sex is even more stupid." Who did she have "consesual sex" with?"
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Next2Bezee(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
lexy2014:

Are u trying 2 say u still in primary 1? Its OK. There's no shame in that.
I no u can read. I believe in u. So pls use what u have learnt from ur textbook to read&answer these questions. They were d questions that made u loose ur composure earlier.

"What was d relationship between d man&d woman involved? Did u not c in d story that they were a married couple? Don't u no what it means 2b married and u saying "Beating her because she had consensual sex is even more stupid." Who did she have "consesual sex" with?"

Are you still here? Is it Brighter Grammar that is intimidating you? Okay. There is Premier English Workbook (Book 1). It is just a workbook for nursery 3 and primary 1. There is Handwriting by Samwood (Book 1); that one is for your pitiful writing.

Stop embarrassing your generation with your pitiful grammar and embarrassing IQ level.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Are you still here? Is it Brighter Grammar that is intimidating you? Okay. There is Premier English Workbook (Book 1). It is just a workbook for nursery 3 and primary 1. There is Handwriting by Samwood (Book 1); that one is for your pitiful writing.

Stop embarrassing your generation with your pitiful grammar and embarrassing IQ level.

Lets take d questions one after d other. When u say a couple are husband & wife, what does it mean?

Am sure this shouldn't pose a problem 4 ur "high IQ".
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Next2Bezee:

So with all ur IQ, u still use handwriting book 2 learn how to write with an electronic device? D fact that u are conversant with all this literature clearly shows were u still at in life
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Next2Bezee(m): 12:19am On Dec 12, 2018
lexy2014:

So with all ur IQ, u still use handwriting book 2 learn how to write with an electronic device? D fact that u are conversant with all this literature clearly shows were u still at in life

It seems a condom should have been used, after all; you're just focused on branding the wild romp that conceived you a horrible day in history. It probably just runs in your blood, so every attempts to help you ends up being a waste of time. I pity the condom that could have been used.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Sarang(f): 12:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Codedone:

Who knows I just might be from that era, lol, since am not d quintessence of present time modernisation and it's ideas

Same here
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by newdawn2017(f): 1:13am On Dec 12, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

See cunt talking, .
See bloccus answering
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

It seems a condom should have been used, after all; you're just focused on branding the wild romp that conceived you a horrible day in history. It probably just runs in your blood, so every attempts to help you ends up being a waste of time. I pity the condom that could have been used.

Is this low self esteem speaking?Lets take d questions one after d other. When u say a couple are husband & wife, what does it mean?

Am sure this shouldn't pose a problem 4 ur "high IQ". Am surprised this simple question is whats getting d better of u
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Sarang:

Same here

Really? Pardon my surprise
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Sarang:

What made you think that every lesbian use dildos? Wrong. I don't fantasize dildos either.

Just seeing this,u dnt use dildos
so u never penetrate, just oral nonstop, dat is d sex? do u hate penetration too

If dis is true den it is amazing, although I doubt it, neva seen a lesbian who doesn't penetrate herself and if u do penetrate urself you don't really have a problem with a dick, it does d same thing, unless u hate men themself though
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2018
newdawn2017:
See bloccus answering

Yes, odorless bloccus answering smelling cunt.. Foolish girl.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Next2Bezee(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2018
lexy2014:

Is this low self esteem speaking?Lets take d questions one after d other. When u say a couple are husband & wife, what does it mean?

Am sure this shouldn't pose a problem 4 ur "high IQ". Am surprised this simple question is whats getting d better of u

You're still here? Have you finished the first page of the workbook, yet? How can you be this useless? Even if it runs in your blood, must you be this happy to showcase it? This is why they warn people to use protection.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

You're still here? Have you finished the first page of the workbook, yet? How can you be this useless? Even if it runs in your blood, must you be this happy to showcase it? This is why they warn people to use protection.

Lets take d questions one after d other. When u say a couple are husband & wife, what does it mean?

Is it this small question that has been making u spill ur emotions since yday? So u don't no what it means when u say a couple are husband & wife?
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Next2Bezee(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2018
lexy2014:

Is it this small question that has been making u spill ur emotions since yday? So u don't no what it means when u say a couple are husband & wife?

You're still here? Have you finished the first page of the workbook, yet? How can you be this useless? Even if it runs in your blood, must you be this happy to showcase it? This is why they warn people to use protection. What a shame.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

You're still here? Have you finished the first page of the workbook, yet? How can you be this useless? Even if it runs in your blood, must you be this happy to showcase it? This is why they warn people to use protection. What a shame.

Is this best u can do with all ur IQ? Do u mean a simple question got u so upset that u lost control of ur emotions 2d point that u can say this:

"There is Handwriting by Samwood (Book 1); that one is for your pitiful writing."

Did u need a handwriting book 2 learn how 2 use an electronic device 2 write? Is there anything like "handwriting" when u use an electronic device to write? U are d bomb. U are so intelligent
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Next2Bezee(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2018
lexy2014:

Is this best u can do with all ur IQ? Do u mean a simple question got u so upset that u lost control of ur emotions 2d point that u can say this:

"There is Handwriting by Samwood (Book 1); that one is for your pitiful writing."

Did u need a handwriting book 2 learn how 2 use an electronic device 2 write? Is there anything like "handwriting" when u use an electronic device to write? U are d bomb. U are so intelligent

What a shameless cretin. You're still here? Have you finished the first page of the workbook, yet? How can you be this useless? Even if it runs in your blood, must you be this happy to showcase it? This is why they warn people to use protection. What a shame. An embarrassing end to a useless generation.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

What a shameless cretin. You're still here? Have you finished the first page of the workbook, yet? How can you be this useless? Even if it runs in your blood, must you be this happy to showcase it? This is why they warn people to use protection. What a shame. An embarrassing end to a useless generation.
I no u really feel hurt but I didn't no that my innocent questions could trouble u 2d point were d only way u can now express urself is 2b recycling d same set of insults. I actually thought u could offer more. If insults are d only means of self expression u no, b versatile. Try something new
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Next2Bezee(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
lexy2014:

I no u really feel hurt but I didn't no that my innocent questions could trouble u 2d point were d only way u can now express urself is 2b recycling d same set of insults. I actually thought u could offer more. If insults are d only means of self expression u no, b versatile. Try something new

This is why retards should not be allowed to procreate. What a shameless cretin. It's not a suprise that two mental patients produced a brain disordered wastrel like you. Btw, have you finished the first page of the workbook, yet? How can you be this useless? Even if it runs in your blood, must you be this happy to showcase it? This is why they warn people to use protection. What a shame. An embarrassing end to a useless generation.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

This is why retards should not be allowed to procreate. What a shameless cretin. It's not a suprise that two mental patients produced a brain disordered wastrel like you. Btw, have you finished the first page of the workbook, yet? How can you be this useless? Even if it runs in your blood, must you be this happy to showcase it? This is why they warn people to use protection. What a shame. An embarrassing end to a useless generation.

U have added new sentences...that's good. U are following instruction. Am sure in ur next post, u will add something new. B versatile. Think out of d box. But d question is, y do u feel so hurt? I still can't believe is that small question I asked u that is making u go gaga like this. Were is all this pain coming from? Or did my question trigger d pains u had been bottling up 4 ages? When u were growing up, didn't u experience love? Pls share ur pain with a brother. What went wrong. Talk to me
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by newdawn2017(f): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Yes, odorless bloccus answering smelling cunt.. Foolish girl.
cunt must ve it's natural scent else it not cunt then. May u be importent, & may u suffer penis malfunctions.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

This is why retards should not be allowed to procreate. What a shameless cretin. It's not a suprise that two mental patients produced a brain disordered wastrel like you. Btw, have you finished the first page of the workbook, yet? How can you be this useless? Even if it runs in your blood, must you be this happy to showcase it? This is why they warn people to use protection. What a shame. An embarrassing end to a useless generation. Waste breeding waste.

There's real, genuine pain in u. Its tangible. D beauty of talking 2u is that there's so much irony strewn in ur comments. When people make comments, its easy 2 read their state of mind as well as their history. From d things u said above, I will assume that's how u feel about urself, maybe u speaking of ur experience as a human being. If u feel good about urself, u will always tell people good things no matter what. That's y am still shocked that an innocent question brought out all this poison&pain u have been carrying around with u. Only a person who loves can love.

Another irony which confirms my theory is that u were ranting all over of how it was "stupid" 4d man 2 have beaten his wife. (Mind u, u aren't even sure what husband & wife means). As far as u are concerned, she had "consensual sex", so she was within her rights. And am wondering, how does consensual sex justify infidelity in marriage? D irony is that, u who was castigating d man's actions, u haven't displayed any form of self control. A few questions threw u of balance & unleashed all d pain u have been strewing.

U need 2get a grip on ur emotions if indeed u are a man. From what I c, u aren't really better than d man u were criticizing. If u need 2 talk 2 someone, a pastor, a counsellor...pls do so. Get all ur pain out. Bury ur pride. Let someone help u.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by lexy2014: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Codedone:

Just seeing this,u dnt use dildos
so u never penetrate, just oral nonstop, dat is d sex? do u hate penetration too

If dis is true den it is amazing, although I doubt it, neva seen a lesbian who doesn't penetrate herself and if u do penetrate urself you don't really have a problem with a dick, it does d same thing, unless u hate men themself though

Told her d same thing. Sometimes u can't just help conclude that lesbians are really confused folks that need help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.