Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time (21243 Views)

How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? / Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed / Pastor's Wife Accidentally Shares Video Of Herself Completely Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2018
Woman was,is and will always be the cause of man's problem
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2018
lightblazingnow:
1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

What is fornicating? It's sleeping with someone who is not your wife.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers or fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

Little wonder?? Don't forget

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Many do not yet received it that their bodies has been bought with a high price..

1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Even though you wouldn't respect yourself, it's no longer important because you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God Almighty, when Christ who is our life shall then shall you appear with him in glorious form.

And so, the scriptures warned that you should flee, to flee mean to run as if someone is chasing up. You run without looking back. The way Joseph ran from Potiphar's wife..

Genesis 39:12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out.

Most of you men of God Almighty are held by these type of ladies, we command you to flee from them. Run for your lives because you are not just sinning against yourself, but against the Holy Spirit which you have been joined to. Flee right now in Christ Jesus name amen.

Good News Translation
Proverbs 31:3
Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings.
Solomon is one of the greatest men ever liveth. This words are true even to this day.
IF THEY CAN DESTROY KINGS THEN HOW ABOUT AN AVERAGE MAN?
I believe those words till tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by EBAZ(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2018
bluefilm:
I don't fornicate.

I only have mutual consented sex.

I hope God will understand that the spirit is ALWAYS willing but the flesh is ALWAYS weak. grin grin grin
God is not mock!
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2018
lightblazingnow:
1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers or fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Many do not yet received it that their bodies has been bought with a high price..

1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Even though you wouldn't respect yourself, it's no longer important because you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God Almighty, when Christ who is our life shall then shall you appear with him in glorious form.

And so, the scriptures warned that you should flee, to flee mean to run as if someone is chasing up. You run without looking back. The way Joseph ran from Potiphar's wife..

Genesis 39:12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out.

Most of you men of God Almighty are held by these type of ladies, we command you to flee from them. Run for your lives because you are not just sinning against yourself, but against the Holy Spirit which you have been joined to. Flee right now in Christ Jesus name amen.

Fornication is not a sin. Read ur 10 commandments
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by greenprince(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2018
Denikayan:
Fiction!

Example of who it has warped off

Really?
Reuben, Samson, Tiger Woods, John Terry, need more?
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by nurex01(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2018
Jeromejnr:

I get you.

Most women are still eating the fruit offered to them by the devil and offering it to men.

By that.. The enemy speaks to them through society and tells them how to dress to look fashionable, this then is offered to men and many are swayed by the sensuality.

It's amazing how humans are being deceived but they don't know it.

You grab

1 Like

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by greenprince(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2018
sureheaven:
Sex is sweet and good make we no lie at all.

God is merciful, he will forgive all fornicators if they beg for the forgiveness of their sin.

Fornication is not the only sin people commit, some Christians commit worst sins.
In fact lady Evangelist, Deaconesses, pastors, ushers are terrible witch, they drink human blood in their coven.

But God will show mercy on us all.

Change the mentality bro...... even God needs a truly repentant heart before mercy is served.... to be in the stage of that truly repentant heart is no joke. If you have ever wept yourself to a clogged head because of your sins by 2am you'll know what I mean.

Do not abuse God's mercy.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by greenprince(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2018
damiloladuke:
the problem with Christianity - condemnation here and there

Truth telling is not condemnation. I dey eff up too as a Christian but that won't stop me from accepting the raw truth that if I don't get myself together, I will SURELY perish.

It's the harsh, straight, uncoated truth.

2 Likes

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by malel1: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Sex is good

Stop using scare tactics to dissuade people from doing it and even if you want to scare people off it don't use a slavery endorsing book handed to your ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters. A book written by ancient goatherders who had no idea where the sun went at night

U call bible book written by goatherders
May God deliver u.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2018
nurex01:
Women must be cautions very well because they are the root of all these things.
Oga. how? you mean women fornicating with women?
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by hopefulLandlord: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2018
malel1:

U call bible book written by goatherders
May God deliver u.

Deliver me from what? from using my common sense? from exercising the logical part of my brain? from calling the Hole-ly BuyBull the ridiculous nonsense that it is? thanks but I don't need any deliverance

3 Likes

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by frankline461: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Sex is good

Stop using scare tactics to dissuade people from doing it and even if you want to scare people off it don't use a slavery endorsing book handed to your ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters. A book written by ancient goatherders who had no idea where the sun went at night

We are all entitled to our opinion, but I think you should keep off using hate words. No one really knows what awaits after death and you might end up being right, or not.

Stay safe
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by hopefulLandlord: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2018
frankline461:

We are all entitled to our opinion, but I think you should keep off using hate words. No one really knows what awaits after death and you might end up being right, or not.

Stay safe

"Hate words" what? where's the hate word exactly?
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by CAPSLOCKED: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Sex is good

CHRISTIANS KNOW THIS.

AS BIBLE BELIEVING PEOPLE ON THE RACE TO HEAVEN, ONE WOULD EXPECT THAT THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST WILL OBEY THE RULES OF THEIR GOD AND KEEP THEIR PENĮSES AND VAGGIES HOLY, JUST LIKE JESUS DID. LOL.. THE OPPOSITE IS THE CASE.

SUCH HYPOCRITES! HOW THEY PARTY ALL WEEKEND, CHURCH ON SUNDAY MORNING, AND END THE NIGHT WITH BOOZE AND MAD SÈX, AND STILL HAVE EFFRONTERY TO CONDEMN ME FOR TAKING PICTURES WITH A GAY PERSON DOESN'T BAFFLE ME SINCE I REALIZED THAT SINS TO TODAY'S CHRISTIANS ARE ONLY THE THINGS THEY'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH. THAT'S WHY TODAY THERE ARE GAY CHRISTIANS, KIDNAPPER CHRISTIANS, RAPIST CHRISTIANS, FORNICATING CHRISTIANS, RITUALIST CHRISTIANS, PROSTITUTING CHRISTIANS, PAEDOPHILE CHRISTIANS AND MANY OTHER CATEGORIES.

WHILE AT IT THEY BELIEVE THEY'RE ALL HOLY, AND IT IS YOU, THAT WILL BE GOING TO HELL BECAUSE YOU'RE SINNING DIFFERENTLY. RIDICULOUS.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Brock1: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2018
lightblazingnow:

A question for you blazing, wat advice can u give man or woman in their thirties without a good means of livelihood to cater for themselves let alone family, should they not have sex too?
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by frankline461: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

"Hate words" what? where's the hate word exactly?

Pink skinned slavemasters?

Just take it easy. You are sure of what you believe in, but I'm certain you're not 100% certain.

Do you believe that God exist?
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by hopefulLandlord: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2018
frankline461:

Pink skinned slavemasters?

Just take it easy. You are sure of what you believe in, but I'm certain you're not 100% certain.

Do you believe that God exist?

"Pink Skinned slavemasters"? that's hate word?

about your question. I KNOW Yahweh of the Jewish mythology does not exist

2 Likes

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by frankline461: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

"Pink Skinned slavemasters"? that's hate word?

about your question. I KNOW Yahweh of the Jewish mythology does not exist

Does not exist or is not God?
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
What do you mean? always looking for who to blame.

He might sound a little bias.....but come to to think of it..u guys are the constant factor in sex.....if u can say no don't you think the rippling effect will be amazing..

No more teenage or unwanted pregnancy
No more deaths from teenage abortion or abortion to cover up premarital sex..
No more he used and dumped me...becos u and I know deep down a girl will hardly use that phrase if the guy hasn't use are to do snake in eagle shadow style
No more prostitutionn...
No .more her vagina is too wide...
Technically, no man will be small cos his woman will start him therefore no comparison from the past..
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2018
1StopRudeness:

He might sound a little bias.....but come to to think of it..u guys are the constant factor in sex.....if u can say no don't you think the rippling effect will be amazing..

No more teenage or unwanted pregnancy
No more deaths from teenage abortion or abortion to cover up premarital sex..
No more he used and dumped me...becos u and I know deep down a girl will hardly use that phrase if the guy hasn't use are to do snake in eagle shadow style
No more prostitutionn...
No .more her vagina is too wide...
Technically, no man will be small cos his woman will start him therefore no comparison from the past..
Please stop the whole blaming thing, its everyone's fault, if he didn't ask, she won't give him, also what about men that rape women?
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by kapelvej: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Sex is good

okooooooh
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
Please stop the whole blaming thing, its everyone's fault, if he didn't ask, she won't give him, also what about men that rape women?

It's not blaming....in any exchange or mutual transaction...there's always a constant..... In buying and selling...no matter how much I have ..if the seller says he ain't selling...my money become worthless, infact non-existence ...

Like I said I'm not saying the statement isn't a little bias....u might deny it all u want...women are the constant.....that's why a lot of guys are in jail for rape even some husband's have been accused of rape and jailee..because there has to be a consent from the woman
When a woman does it it's seduction..not rape or harassment
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Kinjikitile(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2018
Story!! Africans and holiness and still we are no where to be found.. Just check out the rate of churches in Nigeria. But we are still the citizens are poorer. . . They claim christains yet constitute nuisance to the community. . Hypocrites everywhere. . .

sex is sweet and interesting. . . I love the chemistry. The body message it passes. . . Me that is attracted to older women and married women. . . am suppose to bleep an older lady and a married woman in this yuletide... And it will be concensual,,..... Everyman knows what appeals him...
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by adubam(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Deliver me from what? from using my common sense? from exercising the logical part of my brain? from calling the Hole-ly BuyBull the ridiculous nonsense that it is? thanks but I don't need any deliverance

Young man, Fear God. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

The Bible was not written by the colonial masters. The Bible has been and will be all through eternity.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Sex is good

Demon. Shut ur mouth. Go and open ur own atheist thread.
Why body dey pepper una when una see any message about the word of God?
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by DateMynd44(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
What do you mean? always looking for who to blame.
what he's saying is definitely the truth
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by poweredcom(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
fornication is a must in todays society...look at social media how gals...trade their market....instamessenger....tinder...badoo.....so wetin una wan tell me.....70% of naija gals na olosho...jare.....

as for me...am ing of fornication....hahaha cant stop having sex

1 Like

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Ozkar: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Am I the only one on this thread who has no clue what 'warpe' means? lipsrsealed

All these people commenting, please epp.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by bluefilm: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
EBAZ:
God is not mock!

Broda, if God is not mock, are you now trying to say that God is anti-mock?! grin grin grin
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Abcruz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
bluefilm:
I don't fornicate.

I only have mutual consented sex.

I hope God will understand that the spirit is ALWAYS willing but the flesh is ALWAYS weak. grin grin grin

Hear the word of the sovereign LORD O simple one :

Save yourself from from the captivity of evil and break free from the chains of bondage for what you call pleasure is death in disguise.

"For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them.--proverbs 1:33

Repent and accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul and incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you!!!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? / The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People / What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.