Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time (21242 Views)

How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? / Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed / Pastor's Wife Accidentally Shares Video Of Herself Completely Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Abcruz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
sureheaven:
Sex is sweet and good make we no lie at all.

God is merciful, he will forgive all fornicators if they beg for the forgiveness of their sin.

Fornication is not the only sin people commit, some Christians commit worst sins.
In fact lady Evangelist, Deaconesses, pastors, ushers are terrible witch, they drink human blood in their coven.

But God will show mercy on us all.

Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord O simple one:

There is no excuse for dishonorable conducts.
Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Abcruz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Sex is good

Stop using scare tactics to dissuade people from doing it and even if you want to scare people off it don't use a slavery endorsing book handed to your ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters. A book written by ancient goatherders who had no idea where the sun went at night

Hear the word of the SOVEREIGN LORD o simple one:

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.--proverbs 15:12

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Jeromejnr(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
greenprince:

Change the mentality bro...... even God needs a truly repentant heart before mercy is served.... to be in the stage of that truly repentant heart is no joke. If you have ever wept yourself to a clogged head because of your sins by 2am you'll know what I mean.

Do not abuse God's mercy.

You are blessed Sir.

1 Like

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by ireneidiva(f): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Brock1:

A question for you blazing, wat advice can u give man or woman in their thirties without a good means of livelihood to cater for themselves let alone family, should they not have sex too?
Stupid questions. There are no exceptions. Sex should even be the least of their problems.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by daveP(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
damiloladuke:
the problem with Christianity - condemnation here and there
youre very hilarious.

fallacio misericodium

The problem is people that refuse to be obedient to God and not the crap you typed up there.

Many fellas want freedom to sin, express their fleshy lust. Christianity is a barrier to these lusts, so they go hating Christians and the Word. lol

The height of freedom of fleshy lust is the historical Sodom and Gomorrah that archaeology just proved Did burn with fire from above.

Keep hating, Science will keep arriving late. Sorry to whoever waits for science to prove before accepting.

1 Like

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by bluefilm: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abcruz:

Hear the word of the sovereign LORD O simple one :

Save yourself from from the captivity of evil and break free from the chains of bondage for what you call pleasure is death in disguise.

"For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them.--proverbs 1:33

Repent and accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul and incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you!!!"

I guess that's the Christian sovereign Lord speaking, huh?

What if I tell you that I am not a Christian now?

What will you say or preach to me then?

Now here's the thing.

You cannot give goat yam and expect it not to eat it or give rat fish and expect it not to taste it, okay.

My point is this: If the almighty God in his almighty wisdom decided to create man to have sexual urges, what then makes you think it is wrong for man to act on those urges?

1 Like

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Adakintroy: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Sex is good

Stop using scare tactics to dissuade people from doing it and even if you want to scare people off it don't use a slavery endorsing book handed to your ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters. A book written by ancient goatherders who had no idea where the sun went at night

No one said Sex is not good. Fornication is what is being condemm. Yu like the way the whole world is engage in a mad orgy with no order to it. Or the sluttines of our women that is being challenge daily.
please stand in front of your parent and condemm God so we know you are brave. Don't come online to form it.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by damiloladuke: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
daveP:
youre very hilarious.

fallacio misericodium

The problem is people that refuse to be obedient to God and not the crap you typed up there.

Many fellas want freedom to sin, express their fleshy lust. Christianity is a barrier to these lusts, so they go hating Christians and the Word. lol

The height of freedom of fleshy lust is the historical Sodom and Gomorrah that archaeology just proved Did burn with fire from above.

Keep hating, Science will keep arriving late. Sorry to whoever waits for science to prove before accepting.

So what is the business of others with what an individual chose to do with his body....let them face the hatred and back-bitting they do, which they of course consider as little sin....every one is responsible for what happens to their soul and it is not another mans responsibility to judge.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by daveP(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
damiloladuke:

So what is the business of others with what an individual chose to do with his body....let them face the hatred and back-bitting they do, which they of course consider as little sin....every one is responsible for what happens to their soul and it is not another mans responsibility to judge.
You seem more concerned about the Christians than the Word. Leave them and diveinyo the word and see what it says. if it's different from what you call condemning, you can go ahead.

Live a righteous life instead.

No one totally own his or her body. it's why you'd give account of what you did to it cos you are a spirit and you need a container +o walk on earth.

It's God's Temple.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Amibranki(f): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
nurex01:

I said this because if they don't reveal their parts, hardly Will this be happening
even if women wear veil, and cover from head to toe, sexual predators will still be sexual predators!!!!!

I have seen a Muslim alhaja raped before �‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by cooltola(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sex with your spouse is good. If you are feeling judged please don't because no one is perfect. If you and your girl konga is too strong , why don't you get married? Baba mama life and baby daddy life is not as glamorous as you think, the kids do suffer when one parent is not there all the time.
You can get Hiv and std when you sleep around. Some std are untreatable. No one is perfect, you can stop sleeping around, pray and ask for forgiveness and choose to be responsible and be committed to a serious relationship without having sex that can led to a marriage. Remember you are only human
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by okwusdidi: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nice article, this is the kind of teaching most needed in this our generation. With a steady rise in STD, STI and HIIV/AIDS,with 1.8 million abortions in Nigeria every year,baby mama syndrome we can see how sexual immorality is causing havoc in our society. Condoms and pills would not save us as these promote sexual immorality which can only worsen the situation . The only out is for us to look at finding a solution through faith. May God help us.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Ajibola2021: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
sureheaven:
Sex is sweet and good make we no lie at all.

God is merciful, he will forgive all fornicators if they beg for the forgiveness of their sin.

Fornication is not the only sin people commit, some Christians commit worst sins.
In fact lady Evangelist, Deaconesses, pastors, ushers are terrible witch, they drink human blood in their coven.

But God will show mercy on us all.

Why will you give excuse, the best thing is to repent.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Abcruz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
bluefilm:

I guess that's the Christian sovereign Lord speaking, huh?

What if I tell you that I am not a Christian now?

What will you say or preach to me then?

Now here's the thing.

You cannot give goat yam and expect it not to eat it or give rat fish and expect it not to taste it, okay.

My point is this: If the almighty God in his almighty wisdom decided to create man to have sexual urges, what then makes you think it is wrong for man to act on those urges?

For all who have sinned without the Law will also perish without the Law, and all who have sinned under the Law will be judged by the Law-- Romans 2:12

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.--Romans 1:20

Sex is a bond.
Sex is a creative power given to man by God.
It is meant for procreation and not for the dishonouring of your body through fornication.
Sex is only approved between legally married couples.

Any act of sexual indulgence outside the premises of marriage initiates spiritual death(separation from God) and physical death(veneral diseases).

Shun sexual immorality and free yourself like a bird from the hand of the bird catcher's.

Godliness and Self-control is the "ultimate key"

Look!
Slaves who love their chains will forever remain in bondage!!!
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by bluefilm: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abcruz:

For all who have sinned without the Law will also perish without the Law, and all who have sinned under the Law will be judged by the Law-- Romans 2:12

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.--Romans 1:20

Sex is a bond.
Sex is a creative power given to man by God.
It is meant for procreation and not for the dishonouring of your body through fornication.
Sex is only approved between legally married couples.

Any act of sexual indulgence outside the premises of marriage initiates spiritual death(separation from God) and physical death(veneral diseases).

Shun sexual immorality and free yourself like a bird from the hand of the bird catcher's.

Godliness and Self-control is the "ultimate key"

Look!
Slaves who love their chains will forever remain in bondage!!!

If I am a slave to sex, I will never ever wish to be freed from sexual bondage.

In this life, and in the next world to come.

So help me God (of sex).
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Abcruz(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
bluefilm:

So help me God (of sex).

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise

For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them and the complacency of fools will destroy them--proverbs 1:33
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by bluefilm: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abcruz:

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise

For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them and the complacency of fools will destroy them
--proverbs 1:33

So said the God who made man and give him the ability to have sexual urges, right?

Nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by MannieA(f): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
poweredcom:
fornication is a must in todays society...look at social media how gals...trade their market....instamessenger....tinder...badoo.....so wetin una wan tell me.....70% of naija gals na olosho...jare.....

as for me...am ing of fornication....hahaha cant stop having sex

who gave u this f**king statistics??
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by MannieA(f): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
bluefilm:

So help me God (of sex).

I do not understand why y'all act like sex is the ultimate.. yes,sex is sweet..but pls do not act as if it's supreme.

1 Like

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Firgemachar: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Sex is good

So says a hell bound fellow looking for company... sad

1 Like

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Deepsky(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Other sins God said, " thou shall not this,... Thou shall not do that,
... But when he spoke about fornication, he said, flee fornication(ie vanish, to disappear quickly, to become invisible, etc.).. This is because God knows the consequences that the person shall face
Note Joseph didn't work away from portipher's wife, he ran away/fled away.
... If Joseph had slept with his master's wife, he would have ended in portipher's house as a slave
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Brock1: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
ireneidiva:

Stupid questions. There are no exceptions. Sex should even be the least of their problems.

Dats not an answer .
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by bluefilm: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
MannieA:

I do not understand why y'all act like sex is the ultimate.. yes,sex is sweet..but pls do not act as if it's supreme.

I never said sex is the ultimate nor supreme.

My vexation is that some 'believers' will go ahead and quote some biblical portions just to criminalize sex meanwhile God who made sex never designed it to be an experience only meant for 'married' couples.

Why did I say that?

Of course, marriage is a man-made institution.

Criminalizing sexual urges is like telling someone to deny his or her true self just because having sex will make some unseen God to be mad with anger!!!

I don't buy that.

I understand why there are some guidelines towards trying to make people curtail their sexual urges and tendencies.

People are advised to only produce children (through sex, of course) that they can adequately cater for.

Nothing more; nothing less.

That's common sense!

And I totally understand and support that.

But for someone coming out to tell me that if I have sex, it will make some unseen God to send me to hell, I DON'T AND WILL NEVER BUY THAT!!!

To me, it is nothing but total baloney and bollocks!!!

By the way, I just had sex this evening with ONE of my girlfriends.

But since I am not ready to raise up some kids but I only want to have some fun...

I used a condom.

How about that?! wink
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by lightblazingnow(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
All the best praises pouring rain
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by lightblazingnow(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
bluefilm:

I never said sex is the ultimate nor supreme.

My vexation is that some 'believers' will go ahead and quote some biblical portions just to criminalize sex meanwhile God who made sex never designed it to be an experience only meant for 'married' couples.

Why did I say that?

Of course, marriage is a man-made institution.

Criminalizing sexual urges is like telling someone to deny his or her true self just because having sex will make some unseen God to be mad with anger!!!

I don't buy that.

I understand why there are some guidelines towards trying to make people curtail their sexual urges and tendencies.

People are advised to only produce children (through sex, of course) that they can adequately cater for.

Nothing more; nothing less.

That's common sense!

And I totally understand and support that.

But for someone coming out to tell me that if I have sex, it will make some unseen God to send me to hell, I DON'T AND WILL NEVER BUY THAT!!!

To me, it is nothing but total baloney and bollocks!!!

By the way, I just had sex this evening with ONE of my girlfriends.

But since I am not ready to raise up some kids but I only want to have some fun...

I used a condom.

How about that?! wink

Opening your mouth and strangers speaking through you, to you, you are sure you are the one talking.

By the time you will realise that strangers are speaking through you it might be too late. Please continue alright...

Since you are not afraid of anyone. Smallest

By the way you are not the one talking, we know who is speaking through you and he knows he's held you captive for a long time but if you decide right now you could be free from him.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by poweredcom(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
MannieA:

who gave u this f**king statistics??

See dis one do you think prostitution is about being In a. Hotel
Or stand by d road side waiting for client

Oga go download instamesanger u go hate dating almost every naija babe

All of dem especially d one that is from poor background and which 70% of dem are surely from

Once e red and dem know say no guy de look dem face na hustling line of olosho

I just bang one right now very pretty ehnn u
She always tell me bout her boyfriend each time I hammer her

1 Like

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by bluefilm: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Opening your mouth and strangers speaking through you, to you, you are sure you are the one talking.

By the time you will realise that strangers are speaking through you it might be too late. Please continue alright...

Since you are not afraid of anyone. Smallest

By the way you are not the one talking, we know who is speaking through you and he knows he's held you captive for a long time but if you decide right now you could be free from him.

Of course, that's what religion teaches you guys.

There's always an enemy whether seen or unseen.

But the truth is, I don't just give a damn.

Believe it or not, I used to be very religious in mind and in actions.

But I got to a point where I started asking myself some questions about some of these religious teachings.

Then I started to realize how stupid religion really is.

I started to realize how religion is nothing but a high level well executed mind control techniques where one is subliminally told what to think or believe without the person even realizing how much of a slave he is.

It was at that point that I dissociated myself from all things religion

Right now, I do certain things not necessarily to please any unseen God.

I do things now because morally I consider those things to be either good or bad as my conscience, situation, my life experience coupled with my logical reasoning mind directs.

Having mutual sex with someone just for the purpose of having fun will never be considered a very terribly sinful thing like most of you 'believers' want me to accept.

Unfortunately for you guys, I have graduated from that level.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by lightblazingnow(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
bluefilm:

Of course, that's what religion teaches you guys.

There's always an enemy whether seen or unseen.

But the truth is, I don't just give a damn.

Believe it or not, I used to be very religious in mind and in actions.

But I got to a point where I started asking myself some questions about some of these religious teachings.

Then I started to realize how stupid religion really is.

I started to realize how religion is nothing but a high level well executed mind control techniques where one is subliminally told what to think or believe without the person even realizing how much of a slave he is.

It was at that point that I dissociated myself from all things religion

Right now, I do certain things not necessarily to please any unseen God.

I do things now because morally I consider those things to be either good or bad as my conscience, situation, my life experience coupled with my logical reasoning mind directs.

Having mutual sex with someone just for the purpose of having fun will never be considered a very terrible thing like most of you 'believers' want me to accept.

Unfortunately for you guys, I have graduated from that level.

How do you expect such determined fellow incharge of your complete destruction to submit just yet??

No he won't until you are dead and your eyes will be clear that you had no encounter. You were reasoned into religion and someone else's reasoned you out of it.

Except you are born again you can not see the kingdom where we belong.

Truth be told, we see the hunger and restlessness in your heart, it's disturbing you and you want to be there but you don't know again because it's impossible to restore you.

Everything you are trying to fight against is more than you could comprehend, you just have to accept your faith as reprobate..

It's too late
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by bluefilm: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
lightblazingnow:

How do you expect such determined fellow incharge of your complete destruction to submit just yet??

No he won't until you are dead and your eyes will be clear that you had no encounter. You were reasoned into religion and someone else's reasoned you out of it.

Except you are born again you can not see the kingdom where we belong.

Truth be told, we see the hunger and restlessness in your heart, it's disturbing you and you want to be there but you don't know again because it's impossible to restore you.

Everything you are trying to fight against is more than you could comprehend, you just have to accept your faith as reprobate..

It's too late

Call me a reprobate or what you will...

It still doesn't matter to me in any way.

One problem I always have about you believers and funnily enough, it is common with so many believers all over the world, is that you guys have this strong belief or strong feeling that you guys are the ones doing the right thing while the rest of the human population who don't subscribe to your own religion or belief system, are doing the wrong thing and need to be converted.

That's very stupid way of seeing life in reality.

Like the six blind men of hindostan who went to see the elephant, each and everyone of use practicing whatever religion we deem fit, is only guessing.

You may be right in your beliefs. I could also be right in my own beliefs. But you could also be wrong. Likewise me.

But for you to come out to tell me that I am wrong while you are right is totally unacceptable to any discerning mind that can reason properly.

My point is: do your thing make me ma do my own thing.

But don't ever tell me that Your God is better than mine.

Please.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Brock1: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
ireneidiva:

Stupid and idiotic reply from d self righteous sinful Christian. If u were to b in a suffering shoe, u will know that poverty is d root of all evils. U didn't profer solution to question, u answered rudely to prevent d person dat asked from asking other vital questions. Pls get some sense next time.
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by lightblazingnow(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Love you LORD God Almighty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? / The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People / What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.