Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time (21244 Views)

How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? / Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed / Pastor's Wife Accidentally Shares Video Of Herself Completely Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by lightblazingnow(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2018
bluefilm:

Call me a reprobate or what you will...

It still doesn't matter to me in any way.

One problem I always have about you believers and funnily enough, it is common with so many believers all over the world, is that you guys have this strong belief or strong feeling that you guys are the ones doing the right thing while the rest of the human population who don't subscribe to your own religion or belief system, are doing the wrong thing and need to be converted.

That's very stupid way of seeing life in reality.

Like the six blind men of hindostan who went to see the elephant, each and everyone of use practicing whatever religion we deem fit, is only guessing.

You may be right in your beliefs. I could also be right in my own beliefs. But you could also be wrong. Likewise me.

But for you to come out to tell me that I am wrong while you are right is totally unacceptable to any discerning mind that can reason properly.

My point is: do your thing make me ma do my own thing.

But don't ever tell me that Your God is better than mine.

Please.

Let us address that stupid fellow speaking through you, like we did mention earlier you are not the one speaking, you may not know how invaluable you are until you begin to see yourself in the light of the scriptures..

There is no other book. The scripture is the only living book and written by the inspiration of God Almighty. Christ Jesus is the only way the only truth and the life.

We are bold about it and we didn't come to your house to disturb you, we are on our lane running the race which means preaching the good news of how merciful the lord God Almighty have been to us.

If you don't believe you keep it to self instead of coming online to fight against love. That's the problem.

What are you struggling to achieve To say that God Almighty is lying about what he did with his son or what

That's what you are doing, please we are warning you to desist from such, you could do it in ignorance like apostle Paul did and later had an encounter with the living Christ. We know you are waiting for such encounter. You might get it, you may not.

I once was like you, very brutal and stupid, the power of hell held me down, trying to drown me, but like apostle Paul said, it was the grace of God Almighty who rescued us from the strong holds of evil.

Brother, we started praying for you since yesterday night and we are sure you will come to your senses, the right Spirit.

We told you before, you are restless and such restless is because of the inner desires in you to be free from the bondage of sin which you are a slave to.

Don't forget my dear brother, we are not talking to that foolish demon holding you captive, but our dear friend, God Almighty loves you and will continue to love you.

He's waiting on you to make that discernment. We are glad we crossed paths.

Love you brother..
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

"Pink Skinned slavemasters"? that's hate word?

about your question. I KNOW Yahweh of the Jewish mythology does not exist

HopefulLandlord....do u have something against any belief or faith...or it's just christians u have problem with..it's one thing not to beleive in something...we all have what we believe in and what we don't...but it's another thing to disrespect people's beleif, insult bash at any opportunity get....ur post always seem angry like u have something against the christain God...like he offended u in some way.....I might be wrong about u but u don't appear like u are trying to sensitize people like some atheist do but rather full of mockery, gloating, u use hate and insultive like they are foolish, and stupid and that their book is written by goat rearers...
For a God that doesn't exist u seem to go tru alot of stress to make a comment about him.. after all from ur angle he's no different from dumbledor in Harry potter..
I'm just saying..u don't have to offend, disrespect and insult ur fellow human's beleif because u don't share their ideas...isnt that what beign tolerant means.u don't have to be relegious to be tolerant naa...
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Rotjijatau(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
EngrMcDon:
WHAT IF, NEVER MIND. SIN NA SIN

no, all sins differ.

1 John 5:17 All wrong doing is sin but there is sin that does not lead to death
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Rotjijatau(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
shadeze:
So their is big sin and small sin?
yes sir, check.

1 John 5:17 All wrong doing is sin but there is sin that does not lead to death
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by hopefulLandlord: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
1StopRudeness:

HopefulLandlord....do u have something against any belief or faith...or it's just christians u have problem with..it's one thing not to beleive in something...we all have what we believe in and what we don't...but it's another thing to disrespect people's beleif, insult bash at any opportunity get....ur post always seem angry like u have something against the christain God...like he offended u in some way.....I might be wrong about u but u don't appear like u are trying to sensitize people like some atheist do but rather full of mockery, gloating, u use hate and insultive like they are foolish, and stupid and that their book is written by goat rearers...
For a God that doesn't exist u seem to go tru alot of stress to make a comment about him.. after all from ur angle he's no different from dumbledor in Harry potter..
I'm just saying..u don't have to offend, disrespect and insult ur fellow human's beleif because u don't share their ideas...isnt that what beign tolerant means.u don't have to be relegious to be tolerant naa...
Religious faith is nonsense, illogical and stupid. it deserves to be treated with nothing less than contempt and ridicule . this I do with no apologies
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by lightblazingnow(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Love you lots
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by lightblazingnow(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Religious faith is nonsense, illogical and stupid. it deserves to be treated with nothing less than contempt and ridicule . this I do with no apologies

How is your heart What is your thought like, what do you breathe in and out

Who is your strength

We know you have not really been possessed, ehs

We warned you before and we are warning you right now stay off
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Mryacks: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
lightblazingnow:
1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

What is fornicating? It's sleeping with someone who is not your wife.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers or fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

Little wonder?? Don't forget

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Many do not yet received it that their bodies has been bought with a high price..

1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Even though you wouldn't respect yourself, it's no longer important because you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God Almighty, when Christ who is our life shall then shall you appear with him in glorious form.

And so, the scriptures warned that you should flee, to flee mean to run as if someone is chasing up. You run without looking back. The way Joseph ran from Potiphar's wife..

Genesis 39:12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out.

Most of you men of God Almighty are held by these type of ladies, we command you to flee from them. Run for your lives because you are not just sinning against yourself, but against the Holy Spirit which you have been joined to. Flee right now in Christ Jesus name amen.

Bless you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by djon78(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Like a preaching message I was listening today the preacher said,
you have the right to put your hands in fire but you cannot stop the consequences.
The same thing with sin, you have the right to live anyway you want, but you cannot stop the consequences of sin.

The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus.
Now that you still have life, Jesus is still calling with an open arms.
But if you reject Jesus and the salvation he brings. I am sorry for you. Eternity is real .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by lightblazingnow(m): 5:31am On Dec 19, 2018
Love
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by toyosi20188(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
booket:

Good News Translation
Proverbs 31:3
Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings.
Solomon is one of the greatest men ever liveth. This words are true even to this day.
IF THEY CAN DESTROY KINGS THEN HOW ABOUT AN AVERAGE MAN?
I believe those words till tomorrow.
GOD Bless You
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by lightblazingnow(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
Love you love
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by Sincarra: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
shadeze:
There is
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by shadeze: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sincarra:

There is
There isn't
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by ArcToyin(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
shadeze:
Yes
Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by ArcToyin(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
bluefilm:
I don't fornicate.

I only have mutual consented sex.

I hope God will understand that the spirit is ALWAYS willing but the flesh is ALWAYS weak. grin grin grin

Sex of any kind or agreement between unmarried gender is called fornication.
Pray to God to help you prevail over the flesh.
Make determination not to defile yourself-Job 31:1
Avoid staying with a lady in a lonely place.

1 Like

Re: See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time by lightblazingnow(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Love you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People / What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? / What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.