Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

“i’m Just Trapped In A Big, Dumb Body!” Says Aquaman Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Just Trapped In A Big, Dumb Body!” Says Aquaman Actor (549 Views)

Russian Lady Tattoos Flavour’s Face On Her Body, Says He Is The Best Singer (vid / “i’m Just About The Dick” – Toke Makinwa Admits To Troll / I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Just Trapped In A Big, Dumb Body!” Says Aquaman Actor by Marketseller: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jason Momoa aka Aquaman’s physicality is arguably one of his most defining features. Momoa’s enviable build has no doubt been an advantage in preparation for his recent role as Arthur Curry, otherwise known as Aquaman, on the big screen.

In a recent interview with Mirror UK, the actor revealed that contrary to what many may assume, among his many muscles, his heart is one of the biggest, and his time on the Aquaman set saw him shed a couple tears. 
”I’m the biggest drama queen on the set. I was constantly crying,” Momoa said.

He went on to reveal that his upbringing and the teachings of his single mother played a big role in shaping him into the emotional human being that he is today.

“I’m not going to normally get hired to play those emotional things – and I’m capable of it,” Momoa he added. “I’m just trapped in a big, dumb body!”
More on �

https://tarajmediahub.com/im-just-trapped-in-a-big-dumb-body-says-jason-momoa-a-k-a-aquaman

1 Share

Re: “i’m Just Trapped In A Big, Dumb Body!” Says Aquaman Actor by Wadewaltz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Crap,why are u tellin us?? sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Better Actor Than Femi Adebayo Despite Sharing BON Award - Yemi Solade / I Worked Harder Than Teni Peruzzi Cries Out After Losing Soundcity MVP ‘best New / "I Was Broke As Hell And Depressed 5 Years Ago" - CASPER NYOVEST Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.