Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. (10428 Views)

Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit / Video And Pictures Of A Guy Caught Forcing Himself On A Virgin,this World Ehn... / Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Good2love(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lemme ask this question, na who shame pass

The guy or the lady... Oh u never hear. They were caught having sex in a car. In my neighborhood they do not belong.

Cc
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Ijehbaby

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
WTF is this?? Disgrace
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
This is why you should have a registered gun in your car in this Lagos. Dem be police?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
Why are we very wicked & heartless in these parts of earth Two adults making out in a car that is not yours, they did not cause any public disturbance ooo, just out of pure envy & hatred u ppl decided to disgrace them angry

Okay assuming he was a known figure in the area shebi una for mind una business

Nonsense angry

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
How much is short rest in hotel?
Patapata N5,000 for Nicon Luxury grin
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
dairykidd:
Why are we very wicked & heartless in these parts of earth Two adults making out in a car that is not yours, they did not cause any public disturbance ooo, just out of pure envy & hatred u ppl decided to disgrace them angry

Okay assuming he was a known figure in the area shebi una for mind una business

Nonsense angry
I tire o

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by bodemattews(m): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Innocent people minding their business. It is well sha

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Ken4agent(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
If his not raping the lady y disturb them grin when did it become a crime to have a mutual sex in car?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jeez. Dem even try use car. Lucky people. Highest wey I don do for my car na bj. I nearly drive enter canal that day. Chai.

University God bless you.
We dey give yordi for ordinary ground. No Grass.
E too sweet jare.
Plus the adrenaline rush make sense
Jummy I still miss you.

Back to the matter I swear the guy na lazy person. Me wey I go smash that phone beat you like mad. If I no fit beat you I go go house go arrange boys make them beat you. Wetin concern you wey you dey knock my window.
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Good2love(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
You read am well, no be our area person na neutral person for the area, just because the area quiet and not that busy he taught he can do it and go free not knowing say, those weed Smokers dey around
Shibaraba:
Jeez. Dem even try use car. Lucky people. Highest wey I don do for my car na bj. I nearly drive enter canal that day. Chai.

E too sweet jare.
Jummy I still miss you.

Back to the matter I swear the guy na lazy person. Me wey I go smash that phone beat you like mad. If I no fit beat you I go go house go arrange boys make them beat you. Wetin concern you wey you dey knock my window.
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good2love:
You read am well, no be our area person na neutral person for the area, just because the area quiet and not that busy he taught he can do it and go free not knowing say, those weed Smokers dey around
Baba e no mata. Abeg bring the pictures down. Na anywhere conji dey hold person. Na sex na. No be rape.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by marvin906(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
I don't understand..
Wetin cum concern all these peeps..
Na their car

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by MissRaine69(f): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
How is this a problem?
People can’t even get kinky anymore without some busy body making a mountain out of a molehill....what if they are husband and wife who are into risky stuff?

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by MarianaTrench: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bloody savages!

What's their business in this matter?

It was with mutual consent

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by bankyblue(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
This is rubbish, why snap and upload? Someone can not enjoy himselve self again?
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by yosmen: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Is that the position of car steering in Nigeria??

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Vimcash: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
EastGold:
How much is short rest in hotel?
Patapata N5,000 for Nicon Luxury grin
And you think everyone can afford that?
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Vimcash: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
How is this a problem?
People can’t even get kinky anymore without some busy body making a mountain out of a molehill....what if they are husband and wife who are into risky stuff?
I tire oo.. So, they can't enjoy themselves in their car anymore. Definitely, those people disgracing them are more useless.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
They are ADULTS for crying out loud.
What kind of invasion is this..??
They have the RIGHTS to engage in SEXX behind closed doors.

Mind U Cars have closed doors

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Kenekingisback: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by lenghtinny(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
This purely human rights abuse angry
Where's Femi Falana when you need him
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by yinkarh187(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
How is this a problem?
lol you said risky. Your post is oxymoronic
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by MissRaine69(f): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
yinkarh187:
lol you said risky. Your post is oxymoronic
Some like voyeuristic sex ....hence the word “risk”
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Look at their faces, they are not Nigerians.... Even the steering of the car is on the right That can't be here in NIGERIA!!! Bloggers and lies angry

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:27am On Dec 11, 2018
dairykidd:

AFRICANS ARE WELL KNOWN ENEMIES OF PEACE, PROGRESS AND HAPPINESS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by ednut1(m): 6:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Right hand driver in nigeria Smh

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by sheDD(m): 7:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Shibaraba:

E too sweet jare.
Jummy I still miss you.

See I know guys for being an aggressive fellow
Maybe either d guy or d girl is in wedlock,so it becomes disgraceful for the guy to bite at his assailants!!!
If not,d guy for dey throw blow upandan
Coz he contravene no societal law for having sexual intimacy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by antagonist: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2018
Good2love:
Lemme ask this question, na who shame pass

The guy or the lady... Oh u never hear. They were caught having sex in a car. In my neighborhood they do not belong.

Cc
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Ijehbaby

Liar, fake news. It happened in Zambia

https://www.zambianobserver.com/busted-and-engaged-woman-caught-pants-down-with-her-lover/

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Good2love(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2018
Who is arguing with you?? Moreover location wasnt posted For Your information I stay in Zambia [Qquote author=antagonist post=73738298]

Liar, fake news. It happened in Zambia

https://www.zambianobserver.com/busted-and-engaged-woman-caught-pants-down-with-her-lover/[/quote]
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Good2love:

I think something is wrong with you for this statement.
Watn concern you??
Is it your car or your bleep
Nigerians not minding their business since1800s
Rubbish undecided
Re: Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2018
why disturb their privacy.

so one cannot have sex in peace again.

Ogááá OOOh !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Kindle Ajayi In Sex Scandal / How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) / Had First S*x Encounter With A Wh*re, Now This Is Happening (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.