Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit (2806 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit by Realnaijagist: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thing dey happen for naija,this man decided to have sex with the hookup babe in order to reduce expenses going to the hotel.
how many of you have done it inside their car during deylight.
watch the video here:https://www.instagram.com/p/CflHseHqqGT/
Re: Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit by Realnaijagist: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
cool
Re: Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit by Dowins1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omo I no day try am cause I hear say the thing day spoil car engine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit by Broveens42(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dowins1:
Omo I no day try am cause I hear say the thing day spoil car engine

Myth grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit by Realnaijagist: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit by Realnaijagist: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
grin
Re: Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit by Slmgirldippussy: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Spoil car engine I don't know
All I know is that if you try this in it shop/office
Bad biz ....very true
Re: Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit by Realnaijagist: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na lie,if car is ok .same ladies get luck

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? / My Thang Just Disgraced Me In A Brothel 18+ / People I Love Don't Love Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.