Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,881 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Sometimes It's Not The Opposition But The Opportunity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sometimes It's Not The Opposition But The Opportunity. (189 Views)

Theists Always Give Excuses When Given The Opportunity To Show Evidence, Why? / Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago / David Oyedepo To Nigerians Resist Fear You Have Overcome The Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes It's Not The Opposition But The Opportunity. by LFTP(f): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
A foreigner in our Lord's story? ��
I was going over the story of Ruth and one of the things I realized is this, sometimes, it is not the opposition but the opportunity presented to us that reveals what is really hidden in our hearts. What do I mean? Let's see Ruth 1:11-12
�� But Naomi said, “Turn back, my daughters; why will you go with me? Have I yet sons in my womb that they may become your husbands? Turn back, my daughters; go your way, for I am too old to have a husband. If I should say I have hope, even if I should have a husband this night and should bear sons"
��� So Orpah and Ruth were willing to follow Naiomi to wherever she would go, Orpah was still willing to go with Naiomi until Naiomi said to them that she really had nothing to give them. It was the opportunity that revealed what was really in her heart...

Link: https://lettersfromthepotter./?p=415

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Open Heavens Daily Devotional / What Bible Said About Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.