Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,413 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons (23988 Views)

How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling / Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by danot1030: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2018
Op is he not a common criminal or is it because he's a son T A Orji or because he's a pdp card carrier?

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by Alejob: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2018
Let them arrest and fill a stadium with criminals like this...

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by Ferdinandu(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!! How EFCC Raided, Arrested T. Orji’s Sons Like Common Criminals at Night Club in Abuja

There appears to be no respite for the embattled former governor of Abia State and Senator representing Abia North, Theodore Orji in his ongoing high powered investigation over N27b Fraud he allegedly perpetrated while in office as the governor of the state.

Reports reaching Igbere Tv newsroom indicates that Operatives of the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission have arrested two sons of the ex governor Governor.

The arrest was said to have been carried out in an apartment in Maitama area of Abuja, where the sons of Orji, have a flat to themselves.

According to information available to Igbere Tv, the name of one of the children of Orji arrested was Chiemeka.

The DSS operatives on arriving at the premises, Saturday, reportedly quizzed Chiemeka and his brother, demanding to know where huge cash were hidden in the house.

They were said to have told the Orjis that they had information that they are in the know about the movement of cash into the house and where it is stored.
The duo reportedly denied knowledge of the said funds.

They were then taken to the headquarters of the EFCC in Abuja, where they were grilled for several hours.

Though they were released, the Orjis had two of their vehicles towed away to the premises of the EFCC. They are yet to retrieve their vehicles as at press time.
Meanwhile, the EFCC operatives had earlier arrested another son of the ex governor, Ogbonna Orji, a night before the raid.

IGBERE TV Learnt that the 32-year-old Ogbonna was arrested at a nightclub in Abuja by agents of the anti-graft body.

His arrest, according to a source, was a follow up on an investigation of his father.

The source informed Igbere Tv that in the course of investigating the former governor, it was discovered that he laundered money through his sons.

According to the source, the sons used part of the laundered funds to purchase exotic houses and vehicles, including a Range Rover worth about N100million.

Contrary to insinuation that EFCC invaded the house of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the source informed Igbere Tv that the arrest of the senator’s son had nothing to do with the former Vice-President.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/480396/efcc-raided-arrested-t-orjis-sons-like-common-criminals-night-club-abuja/
WTF. Are you high on ogbomosho weed. What are they before. If lynching is legal, they are supposed to be lynched. People like you makes these criminals steal you to poverty and still lord it over you

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by nwadiuko1(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2018
if they want to get to Orji....they should go after his first son......Chinedu Orji (IKUKU)
that one worse pass em pap

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2018
oneeast:
Chef2000 aka Nnewisuper, you have seen why your Abia state is dead? You are making it worse because you have been spending your time and energy chasing shadows why Abia state is in ruins as the worst state in Nigeria cheesy

Worst state? Are you mad.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by sunbilor(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2018
punisha:
Chiemeka ...

I remember that boy back then in secondary school.

So quiet and gentle and brainy.

His father wasn't a governor then.

Still find it hard to believe it's same Chiemeka that keeps appearing in the news for bad reasons.

Read the news well. EFCC badged into their apartments and enquired about suspected hidden funds. They were not caught with any stolen money.

I hate T.A Orji but I am very ashamed of the incompetence of EFCC. Very unprofessional.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by computerglobal(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2018
cosby02:
Please define common criminal.

Thank you
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by diggy41(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2018
HELLO everyone . Please let me use this opportunity to inform the Masters in the house that deal with mini-importation or any other job that have to do with delivering of product to your customers Nationwide am bringing it to your notice that i can serve as your AGENT in helping you to deliver your product to your customers in Asaba, warri and anambra state at large bcus thats where i base, am looking forward in having a positive result here, THANKS.08112279202
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by michoim(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2018
And lie lie PDP was saying it was Peter Obi that was arrested

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Worst state? Are you mad.

i am from abia state, the state is the worst in nigeria

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by eDoctorr(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2018
Pounds LA wa n na, o jere. A o ki n na sidi
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by Niseamaka(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2018
Hedonini:

Have you bothered to inquire about the "occupation and source of wealth" of wanton elements like Yusuf Buhari and Seyi Tinubu, with your okporoko head? Nigerians are more interested in that.

All of them are very corrupt but it’s turn by turn, the children of APC thieves time is around the corner, they will soon face the music when PDP regains power and focuses their anti corruption fight on APC, this way, it’s a win-win scenario for Nigeria. Sadly, that’s the way anti-corruption fight goes in the developing world: the party in power focuses their anti-corruption fight on the opposition.

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2018
IkonB:

My husband is from Anambra. He regrets coming from there.

What do you think about Anambra?

i am from abia state and my state is dead

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by GavelSlam: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2018
IkonB:

Killing and chopping off people's arms like Islamic terrorists.

In that case, they should be locked up for life.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by dannyoungstick(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2018
punisha:
Chiemeka ...

I remember that boy back then in secondary school.

So quiet and gentle and brainy.

His father wasn't a governor then.

Still find it hard to believe it's same Chiemeka that keeps appearing in the news for bad reasons.

Hmmmm.......weldone Sir.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2018
stop theory, look at the present condition of abia state. my state is the worst in the worst cheesy

IkonB:

Abia has been a jungle since the 4th republic. However, my cutest hubby disagrees with me - he claims Anambra, his home state, is a bigger jungle.

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2018
chef2000, nigerian govt should demolish abia state because it is dead

IkonB:

Abia has been a jungle since the 4th republic. However, my cutest hubby disagrees with me - he claims Anambra, his home state, is a bigger jungle.

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by DKERIAN(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2018
Though i don't support corruption but from what the reporter wrote,I don't see any sense in what the EFCC did.Believe me that EFCC have reduced themselves to the level of mere political thugs used by the ruling party.Tell me any successful politician in this country that the children doesn't have access to luxury,not to talk of a former Chief of Staff to the governor for 8yrs,also a governor for another 8 good years and presently a serving senator vying for a second term.This country is a complete scam,I feel pity for the poor youths that are still wasting their precious time fighting over APC & PDP politics.Get sense and believe me that they have no plans for Nigeria but their selfish desires.Get your PVC and vote them out,that is if our votes will count.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2018
ABIA1stman:
stop theory, look at the present condition of abia state. my state is the worst in the worst cheesy

abia state is yet to have a government since 1999, this has to be the worst state i have seen ever

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2018
ABIA1stman:

i am from abia state, the state is the worst in nigeria
Says who, not only abia, you are from sambisa state. Keep kwayet and stop taking early morning weed. Worst state my brown ass. Face front oga.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2018
IkonB:

====================

i said stop fake story and show us present outlooks, look at the present condition of my abia state. lol

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2018
IkonB:

Why are you replying yourself? Have you done an IQ test recently?

who is this one? are you from abia state? if yes, then your state is the worst in nigera
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by dannyoungstick(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2018
michoim:
And lie lie PDP was saying it was Peter Obi that was arrested
Where did hear that, which PDP said that .... Thunder is real ooo
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Says who, not only abia, you are from sambisa state. Keep kwayet and stop taking early morning weed. Worst state my brown ass. Face front oga.

look at the condition of abia state. be the judge

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2018
Hedonini:

Have you bothered to inquire about the "occupation and source of wealth" of wanton elements like Yusuf Buhari and Seyi Tinubu, with your okporoko head? Nigerians are more interested in that.
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise ferano mukina2 obynoscopy
Rule 2

Anselm Ojezua: Oshiomhole Lied, We Notified Him That We Wanted Indirect Primary / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Upgraded Glover Memoriall Hall / APC Osun Rally Live Pictures