Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons (23992 Views)

How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling / Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2018
Elexdallas:

Who be these one self,
Oga dat place bu Ariaria,
I was scrolling down and passed when i see the picture, then followed your conversation..
I am Aba boy, and thats the way to my aunties shop

thank you my brother. our people are always living in denial. see more of ariaria international worldclass market cheesy

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ngoxievergreen(f): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2018
abia state is a rotten place meanwhile nnamdi kanu is chasing shadows in the name of biafra. why can't he put that energy in getting his state right

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by docadams: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2018
GavelSlam:
What's their occupation and source of wealth?

Occupation - Children of ex-Governor

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by AFONJACOW(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2018
ABIA1stman:

orji family kept aba in this condition
Orji's generation deserves jungle justice, I heard the wife abscond to America with billions of naira along with his sugar boy

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2018
ngoxievergreen:
abia state is a rotten place meanwhile nnamdi kanu is chasing shadows in the name of biafra. why can't he put that energy in getting his state right

you are correct, abia state is a very rotten state. just look at the condition of the state

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by AFONJACOW(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2018
ABIA1stman:

orji family kept aba in this condition
this is A-line Ariaria... but the present governor don fix that place
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by princfred(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2018
Good. Unconscionable looters they are.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by AustineCJ: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2018
Good... this man and his family looted my state dry, no development nothing nothing. efcc should arrest and jail them father please.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by olajide8(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2018
So that is what those police officers were station for on Saturday morning at immani estate- I actually felt a high profile person was sick, and was being tended to at the royal Saudi hospital - so it was these boys they came to pick - very interesting times - bicycle riding na ofofo person go just dey see upandan early momo -

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2018
AFONJACOW:
Orji's generation deserves jungle justice, I heard the wife abscond to America with billions of naira along with his sugar boy

our people are too docile, even after all orji did, he still won senatorial election twice, now he is going for 3rd term. the wife is now in america enjoying looted billions while ABIA STATE is in total decay and shambles

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by legba1(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2018
I cant imagine that some peeps on here are holding brief for these folks....27billions and kids of 32yrs and less driving range rover of 100million...what have they done to deserve such ostentatious live of luxury....

Pls lets forget about yusuf for now...his time will definitely come insha allah....

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2018
AustineCJ:
Good... this man and his family looted my state dry, no development nothing nothing. efcc should arrest and jail them father please.

what if orji decamp to APC now with the billions? Abia state will still be the looser last last because our state will remain the most backward state in Nigeria by far. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ridbell01(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2018
Bridget95:
TA orji in his eight years as governor looted Abia state treasury with reckless abandon like an unchallenged armed robber.Abia state suffered severe neglect and became an object of mockery while this evil man continued his reign of absolute theiving and mindless looting unchallenged.

His sons in the other hand lived in luxury like gangsters moving about the state molesting people.i Wonder why it took the EFCC this long to zoom their searchlight on these criminals.
plss my guy under which party?
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by AFONJACOW(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2018
ABIA1stman:

our people are too docile, even after all orji did, he still won senatorial election twice, now he is going for 3rd term. the wife is now in america enjoying looted billions while ABIA STATE is in total decay and shambles
abeg he no won any election, we all knw he managed to succeed with ojoro... Abia political stakeholders lack ideology, just Chop make I chop
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by mechanics(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2018
If he has sense, how will somebody of that age be driving that kind of car, if not from proceeds of crime.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by Bridget95(f): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2018
ridbell01:
plss my guy under which party?
what do you mean by under which party.I Don't support parties.under APC as we speak there are little projects going on .where are the money
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

[s]Afonja I'm not in your childish game get lost with your jealousy. If you like send pictures of your unclad families I don't care. There is no evidence the shit you send is Abia... If you are an igbo you must be a product of park pregnancy from unknown man... So get lost.. Abia remain the envy of entire Nigerians. Made in Aba. [/s]
You are cursed beyond redemption!
May your life be like the current state of Abia!
AMEN!!!
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by gentleibraheem(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2018
Wait oh are they not common criminals?
OK they should be special criminals so they need special prison. . nonsense
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

You are cursed beyond redemption!
May your life be like the current state of Abia!
AMEN!!!

I'm not a Christian you bastard idiot... With my offor I will send you to your grave online if you try me. Face your useless state and leave Abia alone before offor na ogu kill you.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2018
ngoxievergreen:

BIAFRA KII YOU THERE.. Abia is far better than Lagos.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise ferano mukina2 obynoscopy
Rule 2

You forgot to also report to the World Court, International Criminal Court (ICC), UN, AU, EU, ECOWAS, and even IMF.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hedonini:

You forgot to also report to the World Court, International Criminal Court (ICC), UN, AU, EU, ECOWAS, and even IMF.
I’m not Igbo cheesy
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

BIAFRA KII YOU THERE.. Abia is far better than Lagos.
U talk this one o
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by Kingspin(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
mycar:
Good one
I love this news even thou some people will not allow their own criminal to be arrested in the name of one useless excuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution / Emir Sanusi & Attahiru Jega At Thomas Hodgkin Memorial Lecture In UK (Pics) / Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.