Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons (23989 Views)

How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling / Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2018
ngoxievergreen:

who is this one? are you from abia state? if yes, then your state is the worst in nigera

Abia state is dead, dont allow anyone deceive you. This is the Ariaria international market, you can go and confirm

3 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2018
ABIA1stman:

look at the condition of abia state. be the judge

Afonja I'm not in your childish game get lost with your jealousy. If you like send pictures of your unclad families I don't care. There is no evidence the shit you send is Abia... If you are an igbo you must be a product of park pregnancy from unknown man... So get lost.. Abia remain the envy of entire Nigerians. Made in Aba.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2018
ABIA1stman:

Abia state is dead, dont allow anyone deceive you. This is the Ariaria international market, you can go and confirm

this is horror, do they have government in that jungle state?
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2018
ABIA1stman:

It's your entire family that is dead.. You don't even know road to ariara jealous love-vendor. Get lost with your half naked propaganda. Nkapi.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Afonja I'm not in your childish game get lost with your jealousy. If you like send pictures of your unclad families I don't care. There is no evidence the shit you send is Abia... If you are an igbo you must be a product of park pregnancy from unknown man... So get lost.. Abia remain the envy of entire Nigerians. Made in Aba.

lol, now look at these and go to aba now and confirm. how can you deny our state. if you are truly from abia state then you should know these placescheesy

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Ikonb aka chef2000, is now dumb, only viewing. Please come, am your brother. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
ABIA1stman:

lol, now look at these and go to aba now and confirm. how can you deny our state. if you are truly from a

bia state then you should know these placescheesy

Will you shut the fucck up and stop posting Ogun state trash here.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

It's your entire Abia state is dead.. You don't even know road to ariara jealous love-vendor. Get lost with your half naked propaganda. Nkapi.
`

see inside Ariaria market lol

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by Uptown7(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2018
Bridget95:
TA orji in his eight years as governor looted Abia state treasury with reckless abandon like an unchallenged armed robber.Abia state suffered severe neglect and became an object of mockery while this evil man continued his reign of absolute theiving and mindless looting unchallenged.

His sons in the other hand lived in luxury like gangsters moving about the state molesting people.i Wonder why it took the EFCC this long to zoom their searchlight on these criminals.
For real.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by dederocs(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2018
This man called Orji is a big thief ... how about Uzor Kali...we know the corrupt people, it should be total, otherwise Buhari will continue to loose his credibility.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

i am from Aba and i am only posting abia state pictures. ogun is london compare to abia state

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by idioticpmb: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Yusuf Buhari and his 150 million naira power byke comes to mind.
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2018
dederocs:
This man called Orji is a big thief ... how about Uzor Kali...we know the corrupt people, it should be total, otherwise Buhari will continue to loose his credibility.

it is very unfortunate, i think since 1999, abia state has been so unlucky with governance, largely why the state looks like a jungle with no roads, filth everywhere. i weep for abia state
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by Elexdallas(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2018
Make Efcc jail them,
Those are the real criminals, not even yahoo boys.
Abia don suffer for their hand

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2018
Elexdallas:
Make Efcc jail them,

there is totally no govt presence in abia state. they looted everything

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2018
idioticpmb:
Yusuf Buhari and his 150 million naira power byke comes to mind.

let us be realistic, buhari is not the problem of abia state. just look at what 27 billion could do in aba but orji looted it. just look at aba

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2018
Elexdallas:
Make Efcc jail them,

I blame Abia people for not standing up to these looters in their state. Since 1999, Abia state is yet to have a governor

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2018
ngoxievergreen:

I blame Abia people for not standing up to these looters in their state. Since 1999, Abia state is yet to have a governor

we are very unlucky with leaders in abia state. just look at Aba

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by lconised: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2018
ngoxievergreen:

Abia state has always been a dungeon, this should not be a news cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by lconised: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2018
IkonB:
Booharry should please cede my hubby's home state Anambra to neigbouring states for colonialism. Anambra is totally in shambles.

Now it is clear you are posting fake. See Abia state is dead. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2018
lconised:

Now it is clear you are posting fake. See Abia state is dead. cheesy

don't mind him, he is now desperate to cover up with fake stuff. Look at the condition of Aba. chei

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by oneeast: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2018
What is going on here? Bus stop me here........... cheesy

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2018
ABIA1stman:

i am from Aba and i am only posting abia state pictures. ogun is london compare to abia state

You are a bastard and third world tree climber. How can you be from abia and praise Ogun the shit hole... You must be a basstard anyway. Get lost Afonja.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by AFONJACOW(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2018
when are they going to arrest chinedu Orji AkA Ikuku because nah That one perpetrate all the evil Orji's and Son did in Abia, from kidnapping to milking abia state treasury and installing a puppet Ikpeazu against his father's preferred candidate, Ikuku where is the Army captain your boy osisikankwu kidnapped and killed just because he challenged you, these people just run abia state as family business
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2018
AFONJACOW:
when are they going to arrest chinedu Orji AkA Ikuku because nah That one perpetrate all the evil Orji's and Son did in Abia, from kidnapping to milking abia state treasury and installing a puppet Ikpeazu against his father's preferred candidate, Ikuku where is the Army captain your boy osisikankwu kidnapped and killed just because he challenged you, these people just run abia state as family business

orji family kept aba in this condition

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by ABIA1stman: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are a bastard and third world tree climber. How can you be from abia and praise Ogun the shit hole... You must be a basstard anyway. Get lost Afonja.

you are too emotional, i am your brother from aba. this is the condition of our own Aba

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by Elexdallas(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Who be these one self,
Oga dat place bu Ariaria,
I was scrolling down and passed when i see the picture, then followed your conversation..
I am Aba boy, and thats the way to my aunties shop

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2018
Elexdallas:

Who be these one self,
Oga dat place bu Ariaria,
I was scrolling down and passed when i see the picture, then followed your conversation..
I am Aba boy, and thats the way to my aunties shop

Shut up, you don't know road to Aba.

If it pains you much go and see the governor of your state to repair your street and stop puking nose in Abia state issues... Otele
Re: How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons by Elexdallas(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2018
IkonB:
Booharry should please cede my hubby's home state Anambra to neigbouring states for colonialism. Anambra is totally in shambles.

the second picture na Borno state,
Check pictures well before you post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Upgraded Glover Memoriall Hall / Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm / Soldiers Gun Down 7 Shiites In Kaduna & Injure 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.