Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man (4604 Views)

Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities / South Africa Floors Nigeria On Mtv’s List Of Hottest African Rappers / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by AloyEmeka5: 4:41am On Sep 21, 2010

Alhaji Lateef Akinsola (Tokyo), Oyo State Chairman of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW).
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by ajailer(m): 6:22am On Sep 21, 2010
vintage cheesy
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by tijehi(f): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2010
Gentlemen and Ladies of GREAT Nairaland, I present to you 'THE EVOLUTION OF THE GREAT APE' now in his last form. Puleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz Enjoy Metamorphic Process. Thank you.
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by Akuviv: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2010
Be careful lest you incur the wrath of his Maker. angry angry angry
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2010
looks like an ogre.
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2010
This guy is very powerful politically and many muscians sing his praises in Nigeria,He as kids in the best schools abroad as well,he made it in Nigeria through thugerry.
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by favouredjb(f): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2010
Oga
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2010
Yea I afgree he is the hottest
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by yinqxy(f): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2010
you guys are not serious, why are u abusing the guy is he not old enough 2 b ur father
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by Osama10(m): 2:57am On Sep 22, 2010
So this guy na celebrity now.
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by AloyEmeka5: 4:47am On Sep 22, 2010
For a man who kept Oyo under seige for 1 week, he will remain a celebrity among Oyo residents.
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by Osama10(m): 4:49am On Sep 22, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

For a man who kept Oyo under seige for 1 week, he will remain a celebrity among Oyo residents.
grin grin grin
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by Dolemite(f): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2010
tijehi:

Gentlemen and Ladies of GREAT Nairaland, I present to you 'THE EVOLUTION OF THE GREAT APE' now in his last form. Puleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz Enjoy Metamorphic Process. Thank you.
Now was this really necessary? undecided
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by slap1(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2010
I can't fit laf!
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by softgirl1: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2010
ha ha ha ha i no fit laf o grin grin Obasanjo done see who him handsome pass o ha ha o my God the most wowo on planet aerth grin grin
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by Skidoc(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2010
He's still finer than Wayne Rooney.
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by niceone3(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
camelot:

looks like an ogre.
chei, o girl u wickedo. u just remind me of that movie. i don't like doing this but i can't help it, hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahjahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, aha, aha, aha, ahahaahah, ahahahahahahahahahaha, ahahahahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahahaah, pls plsplsplsssssssssss go call me a doctor right now! i just cracked a rib and i think I'm having a cardiac issue right now , aha, aha, aha, aha, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa, camelot u'r just the best comedian ever, ahahahahaaha, ogreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by AloyEmeka5: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2010

Tokyo

OR

Rooney

Who is hotter sef?
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by Skidoc(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2010
Hahaha Aloy-Emeka, you put a verrry good picture of Rooney there. Not fair on Tokyo! Well I think Rooney wins here but only slightly. But I think Tokyo is finer than Ribery and Dirk Kuyt.

Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by slap1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2010
With all the millions of dollars at their disposal these footballers still look like the early men in Charles Darwin's fantasies.
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by bawomolo(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
no wonder he is a terror on the streets of ibadan
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by Moyola(f): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2010
Itz unfair o!! cheesy
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by slap1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2010
With that face Tokyo needs no gun or bullet proof vest.
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by bawomolo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2010
motor park tout or motor park terrorist?
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Rooney

Who is hotter sef?
What did Rooney do to you naa? grin
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by AloyEmeka5: 2:53am On Sep 23, 2010
Rooney dey vex me. He actually believes he is hawt.
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by NaijaSisi(f): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2010
Chei, see fine bobo,
Bobo don fine o!

Wonder how he looked as a kid. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by spikedcylinder: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2010
Tokyo is still finer than OBJ na. cheesy
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by NaijaSisi(f): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2010
he looks scary, like he would chop anyone who tries to get in his way lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man by kokoye(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
looks like one of dem cyclops in Sinbad.

. . .only the clyclops will look even worse with tribal marks  grin

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos / Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos / Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.