Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC (25089 Views)

EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda / Bounty Placed On CSP James Nwafor: Wanted For Crimes Against Humanity. / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lai Muhammed oya, over to u. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by BAILMONEY: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
> grin NA SO JIBRIN AL SUDANI TAKE CARRY WETIN HE NOR KNOW

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by ChristineC: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
boys scout you mean
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by duni04(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
When the US bombed hospitals in Yemen, Iraq and Syria, it was a mistake abi ICC? I'm not holding forth for the Nigerian Army here, they are indeed culpable in the deaths of many innocents especially the Shia Muslims.
But the ICC has no locus standi to point their fingers at not just Nigeria, but any other country! If they can't bring America, Russia, China, Britain and Germany to book for the many war crimes their militaries commit worldwide, then they should keep their justice!
Was international law was made to govern Africans and exclude the others?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by SmartMindsFx: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Shebi they were jollificating when they were doing Python abi na crocodile dance.

Shi'ites killing sef follow join their crime.

See ridicule of a whole giant.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Interesting and also shameful how the ICC now sees Nigerian government as liar. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by SmilingMary(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Nothing was said about python dance.

Those who died there died for nothing. That's why Kanu mourned his dog more than them.

Were u expecting them to give u complete details.....but I'm 101% sure that attack on IPOB members and many others is what make the foundation of their case

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by israelmao(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buratai deserves the boot long ago but Buhari refused to give him the boot for obvious reasons.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by ChristineC: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
duni04:
When the US bombed hospitals in Yemen, Iraq and Syria, it was a mistake abi ICC? I'm not holding forth for the Nigerian Army here, they are indeed culpable in the deaths of many innocents especially the Shia Muslims.
But the ICC has no locus standi to point their fingers at not just Nigeria, but any other country! If they can't bring America, Russia, China, Britain and Germany to book for the many war crimes their militaries commit worldwide, then they should keep their justice!
if you think every animal in the jungle are equal then you should fall on your bed already and sleep soundly. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by deboysben(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Atiku won't rule this country and Buhari won't go to jail.

You can take that to the bank.
they didn't tell you that am allergic to zombie

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by RTSC: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by duni04(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
ChristineC:
if you think every animal in the jungle are equal then you should fall on your bed already and sleep soundly. grin grin
Well it's not my fault if you feel you're a lower breed of homo sapiens than other races. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by dokunbam(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
So what will happen?

Until I see their sanction or punishment

All these na mouth
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Badmusthomas(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Prison sentence loading for Buratai and his master Buhari, y they no go arrest sekau say he did whating whating.god in next live carry me away from black monkies.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by RTSC: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Uglymugg: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Olachase:
ICC must be mad how about those army's boko boys killed abi army no be human being

It's okay if the enemy kills you. You're not allowed to kill the enemy.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Okoyeeboz: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
deboysben:
they didn't tell you that am allergic to zombie

I'm, not am. Wawa illiterate.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by duni04(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
RTSC:

Have you seen any western country bomb or destroy their own citizens?

Instead of you to hold your government responsible for acts of inhumanity to fellow citizens, you are comparing yourself to comfortable western govts, and fighting those fighting for your well being.

You get sense so?
Yes I have sense. The Russians killed hundreds of Chechnyas during the wars of the 90s and 2001. How many Russian military leaders have been prosecuted? I'm not oblivious of the fact that the Nigerian military is culpable in the deaths of many innocent people. Heck even our police is very culpable. But first of all, these are not state sponsored killings. Nobody in Abuja is telling the military to go out and kill innocent people. No! These killings are due to a complete lack of professionalism in the Military and zero training in handling civil unrest. That aside, in cases where there is state sponsored killing of innocent people like it happens in Chechya and Guantanamo bay where prisoners have been killed after severe torture, how many Russia or American leaders have been prosecuted by the ICC?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
The pronouncement would have been better if it comes from a different international organisation. ICC to me is a clueless, gormless, manky and such a daft cow international body. No be me go tell u about their gullible records, google na ur friend abi?, just search and see how breez dey blow their nyash. #Spit
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by oilPUSSY(f): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
BAILMONEY:
> grin NA SO JIBRIN AL SUDANI TAKE CARRY WETIN HE NOR KNOW
. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
duni04:
My opinion too. International law is always against Africa.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by ehinmowo: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
right step by ICC. Somebody needa to go down for thia.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by RTSC: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by deboysben(m): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

I'm, not am. Wawa illiterate.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Then try them at the Hague.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by RTSC: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Karatum:
Ghen-ghen!!

Bubu will spend his final days at the Hague. This life eeh!
omo nna. The Lord will heal you.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by duni04(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
RTSC:

The ICC have continually called out the Russian govt and also the US govt.

It is not their fault both nations are superpowers sitting on UN veto powers.

If Abuja did not send people to crimes against humanity- what have they done as punishment?

How has the buhari govt or other past government punished sections of the military culpable in such acts. ?
That is one of the reasons why the leahy law prohibits the US govt from doing any serious military deal with countries like Nigeria.

There is overt and covert culpability at all levels of government.

Have you even listened to the way buhari speaks?
His body language and utterance like a dictator?
How does he speak? What nonsense body language? Has he ordered the military to kill people? What rubbish are you saying?
I'm telling you that the very people who control the ICC and draft laws that seek to whip other countries of the world into submission - excluding themselves, are the primary breakers of these laws. Most countries of the world are mulling pulling out of the ICC. South Africa pulled out, China thinks the ICC is an Western joke, even America was considering pulling out at a point. Isreal that is the world's number one state sponsor of killings laughs at the ICC all the time. The ICC only comes to Africa to form boss and work. That's the only time they're actually taken serious - in Africa!
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Parablesonmarble: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
As long as they hold the Commander-in-Chief , General Bubu and Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Burutai responsible, no wahala. But if they hold any field officer responsible, that will be crime against God. Aftrrall, God no hold the general responsible for the death of Bathsheba's husband at the war front. Na King David answered for the crime.
If I were one of those army boys at the war front, sent to certain death due to greed of some stupid people, I won't only commit crimes against humanity. I'll freely test the might of Sango, Amadioha etc... Since my death is almost certain, one way or another.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by RTSC: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by ChristineC: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
duni04:

Well it's not my fault if you feel you're a lower breed of homo sapiens than other races. I'm sorry.
my friend nigeria is not a country if we are to also refer to those guys you typed in your comment as countries. take it or take it. we are talking of a lizard you are making mention of an eagle. go and sleep.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
BURN HIM 2 D STAKE...Let justice n fairness reign supreme ...n we wl leave happily ever after .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers / How Police Plotted To Bury Ogbomoso #EndSARS Victims Without Autopsy / Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.