Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC (25091 Views)

EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda / Bounty Placed On CSP James Nwafor: Wanted For Crimes Against Humanity. / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Efewestern: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2018
eddiebruk:

Every State is Sovereign and so the U.N cannot just jump into fighting an internal War. Even though Nigeria has all the characteristics of a failed state, this Government has made it look like they are cleaning the mess of the previous Government. So the international community has no justification to interfere just yet.

Every state is sovereign, yet NATO led an Air campaign against Gaddafi, This was even approved by these so called Useless UN, Isreal kept violating Syria's airspace, not until Russia decided to checkmate their excesses, Saudi Arabia is killing people in another country, Russia keeps intimidating their neighbors, etc.

ICC are bunch of hypocrites, there is nothing the Nigerian military has done that US, Russia, Saudi Arabia,etc haven't don't x10. These people have bombed Hospitals, schools, churches, mosques, homes, (killed thousands of Innocent kids), yet everyone is acting like they are saint.

Think man, Nigeria has brought peace to Humanity than US and Russia put together, at least we brought stability to Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia all at our expenses. Tell me one country these western countries have stabilized, just mention one.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by ajl: 6:31am On Dec 11, 2018
ICC should go and say that to the Americans for their activities in Iraq and Afghanistan. So, ICC is only meant for third world countries. I am not supporting Buhari but Nigeria against neo-colonialists.

Certain African countries including South Africa has already pulled out of ICC, but the dullard of a president don't have a clue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by ajl: 6:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Efewestern:

Every state is sovereign, yet NATO led an Air campaign against Gaddafi, This was even approved by these so called Useless UN, Isreal kept violating Syria's airspace, not until Russia decided to checkmate their excesses, Saudi Arabia is killing people in another country, Russia keeps intimidating their neighbors, etc.

ICC are bunch of hypocrites, there is nothing Nigeria military has done that US, Russia, Saudi Arabia,etc haven't don't x10. These people have bombed Hospitals, schools, churches, mosques, homes, (killed thousands of Innocent kids), yet everyone is acting like they are saint.

Think man, Nigeria has brought peace to Humanity than US and Russia put together, at least we brought stability to Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia all at our expenses. Tell me one country these western countries have stabilized, just mention one.

Great points. From Iraq, Afghanistan to Libya, it's the same story for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by BigBizzy(m): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2018
after the elections, ICC must begin court process. Buhari is the commander in chief. . .if you know what I mean....he's going to prison.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by BigBizzy(m): 7:19am On Dec 11, 2018
Efewestern:

ICC are bunch of hypocrites, there is nothing the Nigerian military has done that US, Russia, Saudi Arabia,etc haven't don't x10. These people have bombed Hospitals, schools, churches, mosques, homes, (killed thousands of Innocent kids), yet everyone is acting like they are saint.

baba you talk well but are what the ICC is saying true? yes it is. court processes will soon start and prison sentences will be meted to the commander in chief. in idp camps, ipob, Shiite etc...e too plenty.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by YoungLionken(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Why should the UN fight for you in a war you are fully capable of fighting yourself
What's the essence of the organization then.
Why didn't the countries who started world wars fought it independently, that they resulted in seeking support from others(Nigerian troops were taken to support England, America, etc, in the two wars).

We are capable, yet boko boiz vs Nigerian Army is like alligator vs agama lizard.

ISIS is now global because the world powers felt lackadaisical(even till now) at the initial level. They always act when it's almost too late.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by YoungLionken(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2018
stevedre:

When new weapons are made what do you think happens to the old stock?
They are sold to the those who need it, when sales are down what do the Western countries do?
They create chaos in versatile developing countries that will lead to war then market their old stock of weapons to the people fighting there via proxies to recover from expenses/loss and also gain control.
Take Libya, Syria and now Yemen as a yardstick.
Bring peace to the world and see some so called top world countries fall from the world list or food chain as I love to call it. It's all about money, power and respect finally.
You've said it all bro...

What I hate the most is when they go about acting like they're innocent, caring and supportive of a country.

To hell with them and their fake news.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by marvin906(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2018
skales67:

ICC removed? So you even know the meaning of ICC? You have goofed big time!

oga that court dormant

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by marvin906(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2018
Bede2u:
but when they invited buhari early this year....u guys claimed it was because of his integrity....lol. Enemies of state all of u

have no clue about that..
and don't really no longer
when last did they do anything worthwhile

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by YoungLionken(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2018
eddiebruk:

Every State is Sovereign and so the U.N cannot just jump into fighting an internal War. Even though Nigeria has all the characteristics of a failed state, this Government has made it look like they are cleaning the mess of the previous Government. So the international community has no justification to interfere just yet.

The same Sovereign states solicited for support from other countries during 1st and 2nd world war(proxy war). 3rd world war would have been the same if not for Vasili Arphikov.
You refer to a war that has been lingering since 2009 as"Just JUMP..."?

" just yet" by then, their assistance is no longer relevant, thousands including our army have lost it(lives and properties) already...
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by YoungLionken(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2018
Efewestern:

Thank you bro
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by stevedre: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2018
YoungLionken:

What I hate the most is when they go about acting like they're innocent, caring and supportive of a country.

You nailed it. Truth is no country is completely free or innocent when it comes to Crime against humanity.
Check out, an American citizen working with Washington Post was murdered by Saudi secret agents inside the Saudi embassy in Turkey and United States has not/is not taking action, bet if it was Iran or North Korean government involved the world would be shaking by now.
Saudi got the oil and money America needs for now so they remain friends until they get tired of them like Libya, then a new bride from middle East will take over kissing the Western countries secret dirty ass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by YoungLionken(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=Domif post=73735765][/quote]
They have bro, even the COAS have said it severally.
As a matter of fact, boko haram has been rated as the 2nd deadliest terrorist group after ISIS.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by stevedre: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2018
Efewestern:

They give you singlet in the name of peace in public but secretly ask for suite as pay back.
They all criminals and should ask why and who really caused the war in Libya and Syria.
Libya crisis was a well orchestrated inside job and each rocket fired by NATO during the peace intervention has a price tag attached to it that must be paid in cash or crude oil.
When will NATO intervene in Yemen and other poor countries with instability, Who and who really is united inside ICC and U.N with their useless veto previledges.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by YoungLionken(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2018
stevedre:

You nailed it. Truth is no country is completely free or innocent when it comes to Crime against humanity.
Check out, an American citizen working with Washington Post was murdered by Saudi secret agents inside the Saudi embassy in Turkey and United States has not/is not taking action, bet if it was Iran or North Korean government involved the world would be shaking by now.
Saudi got the oil and money America needs for now so they remain friends until they get tired of them like Libya, then a new bride from middle East will take over kissing the Western countries secret dirty ass.

Exactly, none is free...
We are all naturally sentimental in our dealings, either as a country or an individual.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Nakedwire635(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2018
shocked
ICC quickly invite the culprits to answer for their crimes immediately.
Your investigations has actually taking too long to come up.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Efewestern: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2018
stevedre:

They give you singlet in the name of peace in public but secretly ask for suite as pay back.
They all criminals and should ask why and who really caused the war in Libya and Syria.
Libya crisis was a well orchestrated inside job and each rocket fired by NATO during the peace intervention has a price tag attached to it that must be paid in cash or crude oil.
When will NATO intervene in Yemen and other poor countries with instability, Who and who really is united inside ICC and U.N with their useless veto previledges.

I bet they won't intervene in Yemen, the poor country can go to hell for all they care, till date I still can't point out the exact reason for Libya's raid.

Do you know that after Gaddafi died, they left the country, without even trying to stabilize any shii, now we have various militants and terrorists group operating in various part of the Libya. Gaddafi death is a big blow the Africa and Africans.

So when they try to paint Nigeria or any African countries black, do well to point out their level of hypocrisy and destruction they have brought to humanity.

I'm glad we have right thinking Nigerians, not some dumb asslickers we have around. Kudos man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Efewestern: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2018
YoungLionken:

Thank you brother.

They should stop acting like they actually care, it's all about interest, I repeat, Nigeria has done well for Humanity than these Demons parading themselves as saint.

Kudos man... We are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by YoungLionken(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2018
Efewestern:

Thank you brother.

They should stop acting like they actually care, it's all about interest, I repeat, Nigeria has done well for Humanity than these Demons parading themselves as saint.

Kudos man... We are wiser now.
Of course bro... I believed that you're Atikulated already.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Jaqenhghar: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2018
YoungLionken:

What's the essence of the organization then.
Why didn't the countries who started world wars fought it independently, that they resulted in seeking support from others(Nigerian troops were taken to support England, America, etc, in the two wars).

We are capable, yet boko boiz vs Nigerian Army is like alligator vs agama lizard.

ISIS is now global because the world powers felt lackadaisical(even till now) at the initial level. They always act when it's almost too late.
That is because your Nigerian Army refuse to do what they are supppsed to do. Name one thing you lack. Is it money to buy weapons or is it the human resources to employ in your army. Thays like a man who refuses to fend for his family asking the government to feed his family for him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by winj3: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2018
US army kills 1 million Iraqis, mostly women and children - It has not committed crimes against humanity.

Only Africans seem to commit crimes against humanity, and only they deserve punishment!

The worst black person on earth has got to be the ICC prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda! She is easily the most disgusting African on the planet!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by YoungLionken(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

That is because your Nigerian Army refuse to do what they are supppsed to do. Name one thing you lack. Is it money to buy weapons or is it the human resources to employ in your army. Thays like a man who refuses to fend for his family asking the government to feed his family for him

... And if you don't render assistance to the family, don't gossip them. That's what I'm saying.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Haben1: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nah so dem dey flog dem during training
Instead of training dem on how to target � and shoot gun

Dey are busy flogging dem
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Jaqenhghar: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
YoungLionken:

... And if you don't render assistance to the family, don't gossip them. That's what I'm saying.
People will gossip and do whatsoever they want. If you dont wan them to talk put your house in order. Simple.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Jaqenhghar: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
winj3:
US army kills 1 million Iraqis, mostly women and children - It has not committed crimes against humanity.

Only Africans seem to commit crimes against humanity, and only they deserve punishment!

The worst black person on earth has got to be the ICC prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda! She is easily the most disgusting African on the planet!

First of who is the ICC?
Who established it?
These are things I beleive you should know. You cant compare your shithole with the US. If you want special privileges then you need to put your house in order. China did it, we have other countries doing it. You cant be going cap in hand begging for favours from them and still expect them to treat you like their mates
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by jagbajantus: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
I wonder why ICC only find third world leaders and military guilty of war crimes.

The Bush family and Tony Blair did a lot bad to humanity in Iraq and Afghanistan, yet nobody has been called to book.

Obama and other Western leaders are responsible for the chaos in Libya and Syria today yet no one is talking about them.

It's like there is a different rule book for the Western leaders.

I have never seen any Western leader charged for war crimes yet we can see their negative impact everywhere.

While I believe third world leaders are to be checked, I am totally against the hypocrisy in global politics. undecided

You are on point.
But remember that only those leaders from "sh*t-hole" countries and poor nations are either charged or locked up.
Two Examples here: Charles Taylor - former President of Liberia, who is currently incarcerated. Hissène Habré - former leader of Chad.
No doubt, Western leaders have done way more damage to innocent civilians worldwide than the rest of the world combined.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by jagbajantus: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
You should read this article culled from the LA Times by Alexander Zavis and Robyn Dixon titled - "Only Africans have been tried at the court for the worst crimes on Earth."

https://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-icc-africa-snap-story.html
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by YoungLionken(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=Jaqenhghar post=73752873]
People will gossip and do whatsoever they want. If you dont wan them to talk put your house in order.
Must you talk,

I repeat, don't gossip if you can't help.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC by Kingspin(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Why didnt the army commit the world crime against the Bokos. Toy soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers / Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.