Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Friend Insults Her Husband In Public -does He Deserve It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Insults Her Husband In Public -does He Deserve It? (434 Views)

Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Insults Her Husband In Public -does He Deserve It? by Beke2020: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good day ma,

Please I need your advice. I noticed something last week as we went for wedding of a mutual friend. AJ and I have been friends since Uni. She is married with kids to a cool guy. Though we live in different parts of town,we try to keep in touch once in a while. Ify’s wedding last Saturday was an opportunity for us to bond.

Myself and my husband were excited to see AJ and her husband. We sat at the same table during the church wedding and reception. At church,I sensed a tension between AJ and her husband. I tried to mind my business but at the reception,I noticed AJ was insulting her husband in public.

The man tried to keep a straight face when AJ called him a fool but my husband and I could not hide our shock. I asked AJ why she did that and she told me not to worry. I asked my friend to apologize to her husband and she said,over her dead body. It became awkward sitting with the man. He just faked a smile and said,its ok,that they have a small issue and that they will deal with it later.

After the wedding,I drew my friend aside and scolded her for the embarrassment she meted to her husband. It was at the point....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-friend-insults-her-husband-in-public-does-he-deserve-it/

Re: My Friend Insults Her Husband In Public -does He Deserve It? by daddytime(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
U

(1) (Reply)

... / More Proof To Show How Genuine We Are, Our Data Of Any Network Are So Cheap / Two Men Married Same Girl In South Africa Ceremony, What's Your Opinion ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.