Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) (59387 Views)

Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) / Young Man Engages Masquerade In A Flogging Contest As Villagers Watch. Photos / Suitor Dies In Katsina Marriage Flogging Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by heskeyw(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2018
Who needs a wife via this method? Masturbation all the way.
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by speedyconnect3: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2018
See ppl mentality.

Oyibo go just dey laugh

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Yabamadman: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2018
I go chest the cane simple thing
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by gurunlocker: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2018
And I am living in the same country with these people? shocked

1 Like

Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Originality007: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2018
Drnice2:
Shut Up!!! Shatap

but she is right

2 Likes

Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2018
Happy flogging, many more wife's to you.
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2018
SweetBuns:

And if I say men are enslaved by our honeypots now, they will turn the thread upside down.
Some men lack self control. How hard can monogamy be? Sticking with one girl for the rest of your life is too hard for them
What nonsense. How can someone go through this much pain just to add more weight to his neck?
Its like suffering for more suffering. Idiot

You could not be more correct. At certain moment, few men are complete fools at the sight of your honeypot. However, those men who can resist the unforeseen power of your honeypot are called all sorts of names by women and even moronic men whom the women have already in their douche bags.

1 Like

Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by okrikaboi: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2018
"When Fulani man say bulala kanshi make you know say trouble day come o "
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Johnny1013(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2018
if I eventually survive the beating and my wife later wants a divorce ......the repercussions would be deadly
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by okrikaboi: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2018
Yabamadman:
I go chest the cane simple thing
I wanted to caution you but I saw your moniker

1 Like

Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Mitchsin(f): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2018
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/sharo-fulani-whipping-contest-i-got-3.html?m=1

Guys would you try this? See hilarious reactions
Rubbish.. In this civilized world..
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Ifywildrose1(f): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2018
Achievement... Ewu
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by micflo28(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2018
And fulani girls sweet ooo wink
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2018
These are the PEOPLE we share this USELESS country with.
I hope the INDIMI’s were also flogged....
I hope YAR’ ADUA junior was Flogged as well
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Naanlong01: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Marriage na by force? Reminds me of a similar practice in Madagascar where the intending husbands engage in a show of strenght and tenacity by fighting bulls in a competition just like this, they get killed in the process while some sustain serious injuries.
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2018
gurunlocker:
And I am living in the same country with these people? shocked
Now you know why u need to vacate that dungeon and spend the remaining years of life outside
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Bratechdyg: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2018
You can now withdraw less than #5000 easily from bet9ja , straight to your bank account or airtime topup on any line .
check my signature for full info.
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2018
These aboki people are just configured and wired to be bleeping up on a daily.

Their world view is that of neanderthals.
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2018
heskeyw:
Who needs a wife via this method? Masturbation all the way.
Lol. You don't want children?
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Xkalaban(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Captainsklyer(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2018
Glory glory, somebody will flog me because I want to get married, say who die, .. See the big big stick they are carrying and they call it flog... Na kill oh... This type of practice is supposed to be called "Jesus wept "
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2018
SukolaBaraki:
@ Op

this tradition of flogging reminds me of Burning Grass by Chinua Achebe and The Passport of Mallam Ilia.

Very rich books about northern culture cheesy

It was Cyprian Ekwensi.

1 Like

Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Premiumwriter: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2018
SweetBuns:
Seriously? How??
abeg where ur house dey
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Dedetwo:

It was Cyprian Ekwensi.

God bless you mightily my brother
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by BenzEne1(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Dedetwo:

It was Cyprian Ekwensi.

Cyprian Ekwensi was the real deal. I loved Passport of Mallam Illia and People of the City most. Is he still alive ?
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2018
SweetBuns:

And if I say men are enslaved by our honeypots now, they will turn the thread upside down.
Some men lack self control. How hard can monogamy be? Sticking with one girl for the rest of your life is too hard for them
What nonsense. How can someone go through this much pain just to add more weight to his neck?
Lol baba no reason am its their way and culture. What about the heavy money spent on bride and inlaws to be in the south east. Its the way thins are done. Remeber nt all of them practise such.
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2018
BenzEne1:

Cyprian Ekwensi was the real deal. I loved Passport of Mallam Illia and People of the City most. Is he still alive ?

No, I think he passed in 2007. I am not too sure about the date but certainly passed.
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by Friend01(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2018
SweetBuns:

That is where you are getting it wrong.
It's a cultural thing; and it is not universally acceptable.
Men and women are meant to breed and upbring their successors not compete over ephemerals.

Honeypot or not, we need each other.
Don't always make a topic out of women not needing men.
You need us(men) as much as we need you(women).

But this Fulani culture sha,.. Well, everyone as a way of getting what they want.

I read somewhere in one culture in Kenya or Cameroon (I can't quite recall)where women draw out their lower lip wide enough like a plate so that they could look attractive for their suitors.
It is just a case of different strokes for different folks.

If you were Fulani, maybe this is what men would do to marry you.
And you will be selling Nunu and fura like those Fulani women ..lol.
Sometimes we just have to thank God for our lives and where we are born.

1 Like

Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by JustSomeDude(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2018
SweetBuns:
by the way you chat, you're probably a teen looking for attention.
Don't ever and never ever quote me again in your life!
Get out and never mention me again
Everybody na gangster online
Re: 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) by FoolishBoy419: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2018
SweetBuns:

hia pain, his money, his responsibility. Maybe you deserve that last word in your post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) / Naming In Urhobo Culture: Meanings And Significance / Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Ogu Town, (OKRIKA) Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.