Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,848 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Young, Gay And Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Young, Gay And Christian (632 Views)

Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening / Renowned Evolutionist Turns Creationist And Christian / What Is The Judgement Of Islamic And Christian Religion On Incision (gbere) In Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young, Gay And Christian by budaatum: 1:16am On Dec 11, 2018
If you are a young Christian in the UK, coming out can pose extra challenges.

While some churches offer acceptance, others show hostility. It’s down to different interpretations of the Bible.

Meet Aiko and David who both identify as Bible-believing, gay Christians, but who are walking very different paths.

1 Like

Re: Young, Gay And Christian by MuttleyLaff: 2:53am On Dec 11, 2018
budaatum:

While some churches offer acceptance, others show hostility. It’s down to different interpretations of the Bible.

Meet Aiko and David who both identify as Bible-believing, gay Christians, but who are walking very different paths.
Emotional and teary-eyed watched Aiko.
Shame, that David though. Well having sex isnt everything sha

1 Like

Re: Young, Gay And Christian by CAPSLOCKED: 6:14am On Dec 11, 2018
budaatum:

I HOPE THEY ALSO BELIEVE GOD RAZED DOWN A WHOLE CITY FILLED WITH WOMEN, CHILDREN, AND ANIMALS JUST BECAUSE A FEW MEN LOVED TO PLAY WITH EACH OTHERS TESTICLES? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Young, Gay And Christian by Originakalokalo(m): 6:29am On Dec 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I HOPE THEY ALSO BELIEVE GOD RAZED DOWN A WHOLE CITY FILLED WITH WOMEN, CHILDREN, AND ANIMALS JUST BECAUSE A FEW MEN LOVED TO PLAY WITH EACH OTHERS TESTICLES? undecided

Its your pain.,..not God's.

He is sovereign and all knowing...... He doesn't owe you or anyone else any explanation.

Your disbelief has not removed anything from his Majesty and splendor.

When man worship God, its not for God....its for man's benefit.

You can continue in your disbelief. It does nothing and means nothing.

However, I should tell you this; Youare towing a path of destruction by making God your enemy.

Repent and change your ways.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young, Gay And Christian by CAPSLOCKED: 6:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Its your pain.,..not God's.

He is sovereign and all knowing...... He doesn't owe you or anyone else any explanation.

Your disbelief has not removed anything from his Majesty and splendor.

When man worship God, its not for God....its for man's benefit.

You can continue in your disbelief. It does nothing and means nothing.

However, I should tell you this; Youare towing a path of destruction by making God your enemy.

Repent and change your ways.

I ONLY REACTED TO THE NEWS, NOT THAT I CARE ABOUT YOUR IMAGINATIONS.

I WONDER WHY AFTER YOUR LOVE FOR GOD AND TALES OF HEAVEN, YOU RELIGIOUS FOLKS ARE TOO SCARED TO MEET HIM. INSTEAD OF KNOCKING ON PEOPLE'S DOORS TO TALK TRASH WHY NOT GO TO ZAMFARA STATE CENTRAL MOSQUE WITH YOUR "ABSOLUTE TRUTH" SO THAT YOU CAN FINALLY MEET THIS GOD AND CLAIM YOUR BEDSPACE IN HIS IMAGINARY KINGDOM OF FOOLS LIKE YOU? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Young, Gay And Christian by Originakalokalo(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I WONDER WHY AFTER YOUR LOVE FOR GOD AND TALES OF HEAVEN, YOU RELIGIOUS FOLKS ARE TOO SCARED TO MEET HIM. INSTEAD OF KNOCKING ON PEOPLE'S DOORS TO TALK TRASH WHY NOT GO TO ZAMFARA STATE CENTRAL MOSQUE WITH YOUR "ABSOLUTE TRUTH" SO THAT YOU CAN FINALLY MEET THIS GOD AND CLAIM YOUR BEDSPACE IN HIS IMAGINARY KINGDOM OF FOOLS LIKE YOU? undecided

You are only quoting the bible by calling me a fool.

. Apostle Paul said that for Christ sakes, we are fools.

In that, you are right.

I have passed the message across to you...

Don't make God your enemy. Its a path of destruction.
Re: Young, Gay And Christian by janettee(f): 7:11am On Dec 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

My thoughts exactly, it's the usual cherry picking as always. Embracing some parts of the bible and ignoring some.

You can't be gay and a christain..

1 Like

Re: Young, Gay And Christian by Ubenedictus(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2018
janettee:

My thoughts exactly, it's the usual cherry picking as always. Embracing some parts of the bible and ignoring some.

You can't be gay and a christain..
this is not true, one CAN have same sex attraction, be chaste and still be a very good christian much better than many heterosexual.
Re: Young, Gay And Christian by CAPSLOCKED: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Originakalokalo:

You are only quoting the bible by calling me a fool.

. Apostle Paul said that for Christ sakes, we are fools. In that, you are right.

LOL I SAID YOU'S A FOOL NOT BECAUSE OF SOME JEWISH OR SICILIAN MEN. YOU'RE A FOOL BECAUSE YOU LACK SENSE.

I have passed the message across to you...
Don't make God your enemy. Its a path of destruction.

CONTINUE TO PROVE US RIGHT WHEN WE SAY THAT WITHOUT EMPTY THREATS YOUR RELIGION WORTH LESS THAN DUST.
Re: Young, Gay And Christian by Originakalokalo(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL I SAID YOU'S A FOOL NOT BECAUSE OF SOME JEWISH OR SICILIAN MEN. YOU'RE A FOOL BECAUSE YOU LACK SENSE.

CONTINUE TO PROVE US RIGHT WHEN WE SAY THAT WITHOUT EMPTY THREATS YOUR RELIGION WORTH LESS THAN DUST.

Peace.
Re: Young, Gay And Christian by budaatum: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

undecided
True, CAPS. You reacted with your own imagination.
Re: Young, Gay And Christian by Edu3Again: 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
budaatum:

You cannot be christian & gay, when
1 God made Adam & eve.
Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve;

2 Sent male & female into the ark
Genesis 7:2
and of beasts that are not clean by two,
the male and his female.
3 Jesus said man cleave to his wife
Mark 10:7
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;

4 Bible rejects homosexuality
Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Next thing now, una go say "Satan worshiping Christians"

1 Like

Re: Young, Gay And Christian by Janosky: 1:48am On Aug 24, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Lols...........
Re: Young, Gay And Christian by Janosky: 1:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Edu3Again:

You cannot be christian & gay, when 1 God made Adam & eve. Genesis 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve;
2 Sent male & female into the ark Genesis 7:2 and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. 3 Jesus said man cleave to his wife Mark 10:7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
4 Bible rejects homosexuality Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Next thing now, una go say "Satan worshiping Christians"

One bottle of Orijin for you,Bro. Can some one borrow me that Putin meme....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shelter From The Storm / What If The Trump Prophecies Are True? / Yahusha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.