Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,905 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Every Man Needs A Woman Like Mary Njoku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Man Needs A Woman Like Mary Njoku (1597 Views)

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) / Mary Njoku: If You Know Any Of My Current Staff Who Earns 30k, 70k Come Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Man Needs A Woman Like Mary Njoku by Iyunadeblog: 2:07am On Dec 11, 2018
Mary Njoku (also known as Mary Remmy or Mary Remmy Njoku, born March 20, 1985) is a Nigerian actress and film producer. She is also the CEO of Rok Studios, a film production studio in Nigeria. She produced and starred in ‘Thy Will be Done’, ‘Husbands of Lagos’; starred and directed ‘Single Ladies’ and ‘Festac Town’.

An old aphorism has it that; “behind a successful man, there’s a woman”

The above-mentioned adage cannot be established with certainty to be true these days in the lives of ‘Android generation girls’ and women who only want to slay. Most women these days are preoccupied moving from one make-up parlor to another, giving all their attention to the length of their eyelashes and wigs. Using filters on their phones for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat.

Read more here: https://www.iyunadeblog.com/mary-njoku/

Re: Every Man Needs A Woman Like Mary Njoku by ceejayMAX(m): 3:42am On Dec 11, 2018
Beauty with brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Man Needs A Woman Like Mary Njoku by Iyunadeblog: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2018
I tell you, beauty with brains
ceejayMAX:
Beauty with brain

(1) (Reply)

"I Wasn't Broke, Just A Slim Missy"— Laura Ikeji Shares Major Throwback / Actress Onyii Alexx Rocks Sexy Bum Shorts That Got People Talking (Photo) / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her Birthday Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.