Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know (56440 Views)

HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? / What's The Cost Of Ivf In Nigeria / Broad Understanding Of IVF And IUI In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by ensamy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
The sperm donation no supposed pass 2k , when blood donors are paid 2-3 k at most hospital blood bank.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Mixedfruit: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
ok
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Na wa o! See How sperm com cheap,men suffer o

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by November24(f): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Thank you sir!
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Olivbryan16: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Macgreat:

Source: https://nigerianprice.com/cost-of-ivf-in-nigeria/
Dr Samuel Eze Orduwa of Bridgestone Hospital by C 4 eye Aluu junction Port Harcourt is my known best. In my sister's voice 'a professional per excellence.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Nuelito: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good to know

In addition to that....if you need Raw Original Honey.... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it...The honey is pure and Unadulterated
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Parents, intending couples should learn.

Don't abort that baby, don't abuse your womb, see how much some people spend to have a child.
Young ladies avoid bad company, rophynol is a sterilization drug, once taken you may never conceive as a woman.

Many young women who appear fertile with no physical damage to their wombs may have taken this drug.

Yes spiritual Congo dey too, but prevention is better than cure.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by erai30(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Well I have enough good looking sperm for any buyer, my blood group is 0+ and my genotype is AA. IF THE BABY NOR FINE LIKE ME, I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by rave295: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Informative
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Dottore: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Saintmary:
This is the first time I'll see someone say the truth.

Both the egg and the sperm reduces in viability over time.

The emphasis had always been on eggs.
The emphasis has always been in eggs but men have much greater chances than women. For example a 70year old man can easily fertilize the egg of a girl in her 30s and below but most women in their 30s and above may need to tune up with egg boosting medications in order to conceive.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Fejimummy: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Brooke60:
This is educative though.

One question please, what about couples with both AS genotype that wishes to use IVF to avoid giving birth to SS kids? Do we have something like that in IVF?
Yes , that's if you have the money to go through with it

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Hotzone(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
After all , there’s chance of those kids joining Buhari or Nnamdi kanu
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Mrklemo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sperm cost 120k?. Niggaz better listen up, stop mastubation, your sperm is expensive.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Champneys: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
A good post.

OP thanks for sharing and enlightening many on this forum.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by harmony75: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
IVF wonders ❤❤❤
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Well well well

What do we have here

December 2018

Issorite

I remember when I asked a girl to give birth to my child,she agreed and we talked about the amount (500k)

But the rules abi na law wey she dey give me b say she will be with the child, and I will be coming to visit the child... all this mbaise girls think say dem wise... why pay 500k for such,why u no do am free... well

Last year I picked a girl,newly born o with her umbilical cord still intact from canal (ajegunle)

Well she's a quiet gurl,a year old now ...celebrated her birthday two weeks ago...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by aribs(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Interesting piece
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Famocious(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Any associated risk?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Hustle4Naira(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
jeff1607:
this won't grace front page
It did
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Seniorwriter(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
WiszyFraud:
IVF is “In vitro fertilization”
It is a complex series of procedures used to help with fertility or prevent genetic problems and assist with the conception of a child. During IVF , mature eggs are collected (retrieved) from ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. .

For those who may not know!!!

The Op must be very slow lipsrsealed

Slow is a kind word....what annoys most is that it is on FP....

@Seniorwriter
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Naijabad: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Do children produced via IVF behave normal?

I learnt they are chronic womanizers.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by ignis: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
This money is toomuch
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by MemoriesAndMe: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
WiszyFraud:
IVF is “In vitro fertilization”
It is a complex series of procedures used to help with fertility or prevent genetic problems and assist with the conception of a child. During IVF , mature eggs are collected (retrieved) from ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. .

For those who may not know!!!

The Op must be very slow lipsrsealed
Thanks for the explanation. My first thought was he was referring to Intravenous fluids (popularly called IV fluids) until I started seeing the prices. This little explanation of yours in his opening paragraph would have guided everyone on what they're reading about.

BTW, your moniker has "fraud" in it, in case you didn't notice.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .....

Good to know that university of Benin is among

science fiction is now becoming a reality

Love science....proud to be a scientist

Computer science to be precise
Computer scientist or Yahoo scientist?
Please be specific.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by jamesbridget13(f): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nwatachoba1:
Well well well

What do we have here

December 2018

Issorite

I remember when I asked a girl to give birth to my child,she agreed and we talked about the amount (500k)

But the rules abi na law wey she dey give me b say she will be with the child, and I will be coming to visit the child... all this mbaise girls think say dem wise... why pay 500k for such,why u no do am free... well

Last year I picked a girl,newly born o with her umbilical cord still intact from canal (ajegunle)

Well she's a quite gurl,a year old now ...celebrated her birthday two weeks ago...
congratulations but what's ur purpose for wanting a child n not a wife to bear one? Are you a widower if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by TheWolfen(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
Can a single person be allow to do it? Provided he is able to pay and do a proper documentation?
Does anyone also has idea how much surrogacy cost and how and where to go about it in this country? Woman wahala too much abeg lemme start saving money towards it

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by jamesbridget13(f): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Naijabad:
Do children produced via IVF behave normal?

I learnt they are chronic womanizers.
na today. I know two. They are so lovely n intelligent
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Brooke60:
This is educative though.

One question please, what about couples with both AS genotype that wishes to use IVF to avoid giving birth to SS kids? Do we have something like that in IVF?

Somebody should please answer this question

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by chronique(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
OK. I need to start having kids asap before story go enter the matter.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Who knows?.
My love for twins could make me opt for IVF.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive / 30 Benue Doctors Display Sack Letters, Seek Gov's Intervention (PHOTOS) / Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.