Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know (56376 Views)

HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? / What's The Cost Of Ivf In Nigeria / Broad Understanding Of IVF And IUI In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by smile11s(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
ensamy:
The sperm donation no supposed pass 2k , when blood donors are paid 2-3 k at most hospital blood bank.

You wicked o. Blood is supposed to be free na . And sperm Na life. In USA sperm costs like $250
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by chidyke77(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
My inlaw has 4 boys how can he get a girl with this method coz the wife needs a female child.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by chris51(f): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Thank you very much and God bless you for this detailed and educative piece.
From your analysis and information, you have helped to solve problems for those who are faced with infertility challenges, especially those who are shy or too embarrassed to ask questions.
In addition to the information you have given, we also need the grace of God and a lot of prayer.
I pray to Almighty God to grant those who are looking for the fruit of the womb their heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by chris51(f): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
chris51:
Thank you very much and God bless you for this detailed and educative piece.
From your analysis and information, you have helped to solve problems for those who are faced with infertility challenges, especially those who are shy or too embarrassed to ask questions.
In addition to the information you have given, we also need the grace of God and a lot of prayer.
I pray to Almighty God to grant those who are looking for the fruit of the womb their heart desires.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by rangingpole: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
I pray for fruitfulness for those who need it.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by chidyke77(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
smile11s:

You wicked o. Blood is supposed to be free na . And sperm Na life. In USA sperm costs like $250
black sperm is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by AreaFada2: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is the type of topic we want on FP.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by ekensi01: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Surely something will be missing from that child's brain
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by wallarwallar(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Macgreat:
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure whereby an egg is fertilized by sperm in a test tube or elsewhere outside the body.

In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a complex series of procedures used to help with fertility or prevent genetic problems and assist with the conception of a child. During IVF , mature eggs are collected (retrieved) from ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab.

Source: https://nigerianprice.com/cost-of-ivf-in-nigeria/

People dat birth on a normal level really need to appreciate God on daily basis.. Money, Streess and not 100% guarantee. LORD I THANK YOU

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Glycosunde: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Very nice and educative.

Sighs........... Drops pen

Meanwhile..........
What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.

Note: If you are a man,woman or a couple and you want a child through surrogacy, you can also call me on 08085454942
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Shakur86(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
To all couples waiting, May God provide for them
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by salem1996: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
revived:
E Be Many Things

While Many People Dae Find Pikin

Some Dae Born Like Goat

E Go Be

Some deh sell theirs, some deh killed theirs, some deh maltreat theirs, some deh limit theirs, some deh abandon theirs, some deh run from theirs... The world is just something wonderful to live in.

I imagine sometimes if God have in time past demand for payment of the children we have... Omo problem for deh. Thanks to science sha for the IVF, but this shows that God is just someone we will forever be grateful too kiss

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by madridguy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nice write up and thanks for sharing.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Kunfu(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Brooke60:
This is educative though.

One question please, what about couples with both AS genotype that wishes to use IVF to avoid giving birth to SS kids? Do we have something like that in IVF?
Good question

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Biodup: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is one of horrible situations one should not pray
For in life. Getting married for years without a child,
this situation has sent many to early grave. It's worse than poverty. It is advisable couples that have married for over two years and have the resources to visit fertility centres should do so. As the op said young couples have better chance than older couples.
Based on personal experienced the best IVF in Lagos is ANDROCARE FERTILITY HOME in shasha Coker estate
Close to AIR FORCE BASE. I am not here to advertise the centre, this information might be useful for somebody. Ivf is not all about money alone it is also about right information. Androcare centre has provisions for both extremely rich and low income earners with high chances of success.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Timblaze(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Op! thanks for such a wonderful,detail and educative post
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
CelestineNelson:
What is the meaning of IVF?
International vertical form
That's means two of us did not read lol

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
So I can make a cool money with my sperm instead of throwing it away in CD. OP how can I go about donating the sperm? Mine is very futile, the receipt we be very sure of triplet.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by saintkel(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Brooke60:
This is educative though.

One question please, what about couples with both AS genotype that wishes to use IVF to avoid giving birth to SS kids? Do we have something like that in IVF?
yeah....doubt if we do that in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by AvalonSpace(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yet, some people go born pikin finish carry am throway!
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by ndiri(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Pls is sex determination assured using IVF?

Secondly, when one uses her own egg with another donors sperm, other than her husnand's sperm, how sure are you that the secret will be well kept?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
This was in 2018, the cost should have doubled by now. grin
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Fvckyouall: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Saintmary:
This is the first time I'll see someone say the truth.

Both the egg and the sperm reduces in viability over time.

The emphasis had always been on eggs.

I feel like it's more of the sperm. As far as a lady has no problem with her womb, her eggs are fertile till she hits menopause
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by jeff1607(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hustle4Naira:

It did

After 3years, the price has even changed too
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Bsmartt(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is very a great piece of information.
Comprehensively explained.
Thank you @OP
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Make your money and do it if you don't have baby in a Natural way.
And during your testimony in church , don't forget to give credit to medicine too, cos most people will say its miracle and its Ivf they do..So other can do it too, instead of waiting for miracle that may not come
But you forgot to acknowledge that the success rate is less than 70%. I have seen a couple that had 5 IVF without success, So all things being equal, is God that has the ultimate answer.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
salt1:

Great information!
Just to add the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital as one of the IVF centres
..... and also one of the MOSQUITO Centers too.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
jamesbridget13:
congratulations but what's ur purpose for wanting a child n not a wife to bear one? Are you a widower if I may ask?

Well

To see a good woman is a very difficult task or assignment...

Na why I decided to go for a child
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Gjmff: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Really
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Gokoyer0(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Copied and pasted. Next time, do acknowledge the source.
post=103430165:
Thumbs-up OP.
[s]Let us add a little more to your well-detailed info about IVF.

One of the pertinent question most people ask about IVF is that,

Is IVF Painful?

We will try to answer that as we can,
Each patient has a different response to the IVF process, and what may be considered painful to some may not be painful to others.
Some parts of the process such as injections or egg retrieval can cause some discomfort, but you should never be in an extreme amount of pain.
Experiencing severe pain can be a sign of a complication, and it is important to remember that complications associated with IVF are rare and can usually be treated effectively.

The self-injection of fertility medications has the potential to cause pain, but most patients have described it as uncomfortable rather than painful. Needles used for self-injection are thin, but if you have an aversion to needles, having a partner or friend assist with the injections can be helpful and comforting.
Sometimes women experience bloating and other unpleasant side effects from the fluctuation in hormones caused by the injections, but these side effects are not usually severe or painful.
Side effects can include breast tenderness, fluid retention and bloating, mood swings, headaches, and insomnia.

We keep thanking God for Technology!

We Rise.

You are always welcome ma'm! wink[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? / Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.