Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know (57618 Views)

HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? / What's The Cost Of Ivf In Nigeria / Broad Understanding Of IVF And IUI In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Obiorahpcfg: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
And people the born the throw way for gutter!!!!
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by sonnie10: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
God will give you all your heart desires.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Maski87: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
1 sperm 120000 naira,and I have been wasting my own all this time
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Abiboss: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nice right up
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Betterlife2021: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
How i which God will remember me one day
I was diagnosed of Azoospermia, that the semen i produces has no sperm in it. After many tests the results where the same so i was advice we undergo IVF procedure. We meet some couple with the same problem as ours and they directed us to a doctor in Gombe because his fees are Some how cheap at 650k and if the first attempt fails he will charge 450k for the subsequent ones. We did the first and the second and we didn't get any result. And my wife's is just 25 years old so age isn't a problem at all. Though the doctor is suggesting we use a donor sperm. Please my people if anyone has information about Azoospermia cure Abeg help a brother coz my doctor said it has no cure yet

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Betterlife2021: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Obiorahpcfg:
And people the born the throw way for gutter!!!!

Them no know waitin wey we wey dey find dey go through
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by WoundedLamb: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
WiszyFraud:
IVF is “In vitro fertilization”
It is a complex series of procedures used to help with fertility or prevent genetic problems and assist with the conception of a child. During IVF , mature eggs are collected (retrieved) from ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. .

For those who may not know!!!

Very slow? Despite all the good stuff the OP wrote, you'd rather judge him by his mistake?

The Op must be very slow lipsrsealed
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by obama30: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Macgreat:
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure whereby an egg is fertilized by sperm in a test tube or elsewhere outside the body.

In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a complex series of procedures used to help with fertility or prevent genetic problems and assist with the conception of a child. During IVF , mature eggs are collected (retrieved) from ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab.

Source: https://nigerianprice.com/cost-of-ivf-in-nigeria/

All this expenses and suffering is because a man refuse to marry another wife. With 200k naira you get your self a new wife about to deliver.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by obama30: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Betterlife2021:
I was diagnosed of Azoospermia, that the semen i produces has no sperm in it. After many tests the results where the same so i was advice we undergo IVF procedure. We meet some couple with the same problem as ours and they directed us to a doctor in Gombe because his fees are Some how cheap at 650k and if the first attempt fails he will charge 450k for the subsequent ones. We did the first and the second and we didn't get any result. And my wife's is just 25 years old so age isn't a problem at all. Though the doctor is suggesting we use a donor sperm. Please my people if anyone has information about Azoospermia cure Abeg help a brother coz my doctor said it has no cure yet

The solution is simple, but I can't say it here, because education never free on signboard
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by perdollar(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
And osas is using RU 486 every 3month
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by viyon02: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nice info.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Spiff20(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
After you spend all this money to produce a child and the child starts misbehaving you so flog am eh.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Chartey(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Betterlife2021:

Please run away from these people that will want to take advantage of your situation to market their herbal supplements
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Chartey(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
obama30:

The solution is simple, but I can't say it here, because education never free on signboard

You're wicked and a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by akigbemaru: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Macgreat:
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure whereby an egg is fertilized by sperm in a test tube or elsewhere outside the body.

In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a complex series of procedures used to help with fertility or prevent genetic problems and assist with the conception of a child. During IVF , mature eggs are collected (retrieved) from ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab.

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Oghenerobo2002(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Quite educative, how about the cost for preimplantation genetic diagnosis

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by donfash(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
I'm an Embryologist, for any question on IVF, ART and any fertility issues, please feel free to chat me up or call me. 07080600014
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by CSTRR: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Saintmary:
This is the first time I'll see someone say the truth.

Both the egg and the sperm reduces in viability over time.

The emphasis had always been on eggs.
Sperm no dey spoil jor.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by niyidenrele: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Thank you Jesus

For couples looking for fruit of the womb
May God bless you with a glorious children

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Saintmary(f): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dottore:

The emphasis has always been in eggs but men have much greater chances than women. For example a 70year old man can easily fertilize the egg of a girl in her 30s and below but most women in their 30s and above may need to tune up with egg boosting medications in order to conceive.

Correction 1: A woman above 30 is not a girl.
Correction 2: You have no medical research to back up your claims.

Most of you wish fertility problems will come from females alone, unfortunately for you, both males and females experience it.

Please don't reply. I don't want to reduce my IQ abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Saintmary(f): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
CSTRR:

Sperm no dey spoil jor.

Unfortunately for you, sperm is not made of iron.
Educate yourself.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by okewumi: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nairaland.
Why nowwwwwww.

Since 2018

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by walt1125: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Brooke60:
This is educative though.

One question please, what about couples with both AS genotype that wishes to use IVF to avoid giving birth to SS kids? Do we have something like that in IVF?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by IAMPEDRO: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Macgreat:

Thank you so much Op. My question, will the mature egg and sperm stay in the lab or incubated for 9months?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by IAMPEDRO: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fejimummy:

Yes , that's if you have the money to go through with it
So As - As can get married and then go through IVF without have kids with Ss?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by obama30: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Betterlife2021:

I am sorry bro, I saw your email, but someone says I am a fraudsters and also wicked for not sharing my informations free on public forum.

I don't think I can reply you OK, let the one that attacked me help you out. I am not the type that share free information on YouTube or any social media, I prefer given information directly.

I had been online since 1995, I had been online before all this social media was created.

I don't know how many people in Africa that has access to Internet from 1995, I live in Cludad
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by freemi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Super write up. Thanks for the info
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
So As - As can get married and then go through IVF without have kids with Ss?

Yes.
Before ejecting the embryo into the woman it(embryo) can undergo genetic tests.
AS couples now produce healthy kids via IVF.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by highbee02: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Brooke60:
This is educative though.

One question please, what about couples with both AS genotype that wishes to use IVF to avoid giving birth to SS kids? Do we have something like that in IVF?

This is a brilliant question. Imagine spending over 1m to buy an SS child

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by jamesbridget13(f): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nwatachoba1:

Well

To see a good woman is a very difficult task or assignment...

Na why I decided to go for a child
hmmm! Good for you
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by highbee02: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
obama30:

All this expenses and suffering is because a man refuse to marry another wife. With 200k naira you get your self a new wife about to deliver.

What if the husband is the one who's reproductive health issue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / The Facts And Myths Of Sickle Cell Disease / 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.