Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (52314 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2018
Too Bad
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2018
micflo28:

We have stopped blaming satan and now it is depression. Have you exempted the fact that he could have a history of mental illness. No man oughts to take the life of another and his just because he is financially distressed or depressed emotional. He can go alone. This is purely a mental disorder.
There is a thin line between depression and full blown mental illness . Whichever one it is , the end product isn't always a dance party on a beach.

What's your point even ? undecided
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Deltatoto: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by sammirano: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2018
Nigerians are silently ignoring some basic fundamentals that were prevalent and still existing. The spirtual attack is still very much active. Safety is not the absence of danger, Prayer alone can ensure safety.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2018
Truckpusher:
There is a thin line between depression and full blown mental illness . Whichever one it is , the end product isn't always a dance party on a beach.

What's your point even ? undecided
My point exactly is choose your hubby wisely. Do some background study for mental issues. The wife was there to raise those kids for f*ck sake.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nature8(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2018
Beremx:
[s]Frustrated and useless man, if you want to kill yourself, must you kill your kids too?

What kind of nonsense is this nau?[/s]

Just look at how you jumped into conclusion already and insulted the man immediately..

How sure are you that the man killed himself and his children Always think well before you jump into conclusion abeg... Nawa oo
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Politicians has made life unbearable to many Nigerians.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2018
The man be like let's just end this nonsense life and start afresh
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Beremx(f): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Nature8:

Just look at how you jumped into conclusion already and insulted the man immediately..

How sure are you that the man killed himself and his children Always think well before you jump into conclusion abeg... Nawa oo
the news said he killed his kids and himself. What other conclusion do you want?
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by seguntijan(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2018
The Senate under Saraki has paid Joshua Dariye his salaries but the NASS staff are hungry.
Dariye is a Senator serving a jail term for corruption while the unpaid NASS workers are not convicts.
While the legality of such payment hasn't been challenged in any court
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Uglymugg: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Beremx:
Frustrated and useless man, if you want to kill yourself, must you kill your kids too?

What kind of nonsense is this nau?

What if someone did this? How many times has the headline on Nairaland been wrong before? Or are you new on this forum?
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Uglymugg: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2018
Positivepoint:

Sad he found out the kids aren't his. He could be just left
I mean, this is more believable.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2018
Truckpusher:
What could have possibly gone wrong ? Was he depressed or going through a lot ?

People go through difficult times but everything will always be fine at the end of the day as long as you remain alive.

Staying alive is the most important thing - Tomorrow is another day , it might not always come easy but it will surely come someday.

The Curse of Abundance!!! Crude Oil is a curse to Nigeria. It is the root course of the Nigeria/Biafra civil war, it turned neighbors into everlasting bitter enemies and usher environment for corruptible endeavors.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2018
Truckpusher:
Wow!! You must be some kind of alien detective.

Someone escaping from a rampaging spouse automatically translates to paternal fraud ?

Highly plausible
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Oweku: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari sef sad

Madness induced by hunger everywhere

APc legacies

shocked
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2018
Groovenaija360:
More Here

https://grovenaija360.com/man-kills-his-four-kids-hangs-himself-in-eleme-rivers-state-photos/

why should the mans legs still on floor after hanging him self? i though hanging mean legs not touch ground? please let the wife and her boy friend tell us what happens
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bonnyhope: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
My God. What must have prompted this madness?

Yes I know that there is hardship.

Yes I know how painful it is to watch your kids go to bed Hungry.

Yes I know that Buhari administration caused high jump in food prices.

Yes I know that the wife may be cheating due to hardship.

Yes I know that women are insultive when there is no money.

Yes I know that the society may be mocking at your poverty.

Yes I know that nobody cares what your problem is.

Yes I know how painful it is to watch people driving expensive cars when you have no food to eat.

But in all trust in Jesus. He is the only one that cam make a very poor man, suddenly he become rich, no ritual. All you need is work and pray.

May their souls find rest in God.

such an inspired words of yours bro...........we pray to have faith in God all the time regardless of our condition because by only that we can be saved

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by legibow: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2018
Groovenaija360:
More Here

https://grovenaija360.com/man-kills-his-four-kids-hangs-himself-in-eleme-rivers-state-photos/

The wife should be questioned and investigated very well oooo... No b ordinary eye or move or plan b this
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Trafalgar(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
This doesn't make any sense at all,when he was strangling four kids which I presume will take quiet a lot of time and struggle , what was the wife doing?she said she ran out to call for help when he tried to strangle her, if that is true then,that man could have still be alive dangling on the rope when her neighbors came to her rescue.She's freaking lying to the bone,she killed them and she had help from someone.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Dionysus22(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
A lot of Nigerians are traumatise and lack avenues to trauma counselling. I've noticed a growing number of people walking and talking to themselves while on the road. The sad news is that we don't even appreciate the importance of trauma counselling. If you survive an accident for instance, as long as there is no blood on you, you are deemed okay and the trauma remained hidden in you. You see things that ordinary should require counselling but where do you go to?. Who do you even talk to else they use it against you. We barely even have gatherings where people having common problems can come together and seek help from each other especially from those that 've overcome similar problems. I fear that a time is coming where people will start killing themselves in the street without just cause. A little misunderstanding and someone is already shouting as if his life depend on it. Even the word sorry doesn't mean anything to some people anymore. I guess we can only pray since that's what we do right? Wrong!
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Mitchsin(f): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
DonHummer:
Did he find out the kids weren't his? or na evil spirit possess am
Who even knows? Even at that.. It's still sheer wickedness
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Afonjas!!! See what you guys have done.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
People insulting this man, (Though Suicide not justified) my prayer for you is that you don't find yourself in such a situation where even to eat one square meal a day becomes a problem and you don't have any hope of anyone to help you out. I tell you a story, I was inside a local restaurant one day and here is this big man that came in he walked straight to the lady selling food to please give him even if it one fufu without meat so he can eat that he's very hungry, I believe he went to work but probably he didn't get paid that day, Unfortunately the lady refused after much pleading the lady said her mother won't allow her, so the man walked up to me and said brother abeg i take God beg you buy me food without meat i go eat, then I told the lady give him food as much as he can eat , As the man was eating the thank you he was telling me each seconds I couldn't count it sef, Then as he finished eating and he was about to leave he said (chai brother thank you ooo i b no think say i go ever eat today oooo) Hmm that made me look at him and i talked with him a little more and then he told me that he's a graduate but no job yet. So why am I saying this Nigeria is just so difficult these days that food is the cheapest thing on earth a man can afford but yet there are people right here in Nigera that doesn't even have common garri at home right now as we are reading this story here. So we shouldn't be quick to condemn anyone. My main point is you as a human try and help as much people as you can with food, water, little money or your unused clothes. ✌️.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Buhari maka why?

Fat ladies standing up from their chair is the real definition of matters arising. Yeh, who slapped me?
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Groovenaija360:
A man has reportedly killed his four children, set his house ablaze and hanged himself Eleme In Rivers State.

Groovenaija360 gathered that the sad incident took place at about 1. Am this morning in Alesa community in Eleme.

Further details revealed that the Man is from Ogoja town in Cross River State, but resided in two rooms in Alesa community in Eleme Town with his four kids and wife.

Then at about 1: am he caught his kids and strangled them to death, set his rooms on fire and hanged himself.

The wife who escaped from the tragic incident raised an alarm, which attracted a huge crowd to the scene.

The dead bodies have been removed by the police command in the area as at the time of filing this report.

See Photos.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/man-kills-his-four-kids-hangs-himself-in-eleme-rivers-state-photos/

WHY KILL THOSE FOUR CHILDREN?

HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN ONLY HIS OWN LIFE.

The devil is destroying families.

2018 is yet to close out we are all getting bad news in the media.

TOO MUCH BAD NEWS COMING FROM THE OIL AND GAS CITY OF PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE.

Cult gangs fighting each other killings with BEHEADING and horrific body mutilation as their trademark.

Case file is filled with report that the police in Nigeria do not know which to start with.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Groovenaija360:
A man has reportedly killed his four children, set his house ablaze and hanged himself Eleme In Rivers State.

Groovenaija360 gathered that the sad incident took place at about 1. Am this morning in Alesa community in Eleme.

Further details revealed that the Man is from Ogoja town in Cross River State, but resided in two rooms in Alesa community in Eleme Town with his four kids and wife.

Then at about 1: am he caught his kids and strangled them to death, set his rooms on fire and hanged himself.

The wife who escaped from the tragic incident raised an alarm, which attracted a huge crowd to the scene.

The dead bodies have been removed by the police command in the area as at the time of filing this report.

See Photos.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/man-kills-his-four-kids-hangs-himself-in-eleme-rivers-state-photos/

Satan has his permanent address in Nigeria.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by samazagudu(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
I wept in anger with frustration. !!!!! Why this find innocent children.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lawman88(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is what Yoruba called ASASI. this death is not ordinary. The man was manipulated to do this
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by writeprof(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
My God. What must have prompted this madness?

Yes I know that there is hardship.

Yes I know how painful it is to watch your kids go to bed Hungry.

Yes I know that Buhari administration caused high jump in food prices.

Yes I know that the wife may be cheating due to hardship.

Yes I know that women are insultive when there is no money.

Yes I know that the society may be mocking at your poverty.

Yes I know that nobody cares what your problem is.

Yes I know how painful it is to watch people driving expensive cars when you have no food to eat.

But in all trust in Jesus. He is the only one that cam make a very poor man, suddenly he become rich, no ritual. All you need is work and pray.

May their souls find rest in God.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
bedspread:
The Coming of JESUS is closest!

Let the wise Amend!!
Ppl dey talk bedspread that spends all his days on NL spewing hate is talking too.

Oga,if there is any place like heaven,only ur behavior alone on NL has ruled u out
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by GIFTD: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Until u get the full gist do not conclude yet...there are lots of information that have not been divulged yet. But everything hidden under the sun will be brought open ONE DAY. Tnx[
Truckpusher:
What could have possibly gone wrong ? Was he depressed or going through a lot ?

People go through difficult times but everything will always be fine at the end of the day as long as you remain alive.

Staying alive is the most important thing - Tomorrow is another day , it might not always come easy but it will surely come someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How They Hack Your Details / Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport / Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.