Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (52328 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by SmileXtraone: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2018
angry
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by pastie(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2018
River state has been harbouring half of Nigerian disturbing and heartlessness.
Nothing bad on this earth that has never happened there except the explosion of nuclear bomb.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2018
Positivepoint:

Sad he found out the kids aren't his. He could be just left
Where did you read this ?
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Triangles1(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2018
But on a second thought, this can't be real, I wish we can borrow FBI intelligent on issues like this, Nigeria forces are only good in identify Yahoo plus.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2018
JESUS ...!!!!!
This MATTER needs investigation.
I don’t BELIEVE it all
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Johnjnr(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2018
In a sane society, investigations should have been on ground because this case does not seem normal....

There may be more to this than what is just reported...

God save Nigeria.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by LordAdam16: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2018
Positivepoint:

Sad he found out the kids aren't his. He could be just left

It could be anything really.

He may just have unresolved mental issues.

He may have found out the kids aren't his and he snapped in the worst possible away. Would explain why the woman was able to flee.

Could be a deal gone bad and retribution from whoever he offended. Wouldn't explain the woman's account unless she's in on it.

Pretty much the best thing to do is say RIP and move on. F*cked up things happen on the planet daily.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by magzey: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2018
airminem:
(APC GOVT)
Insanity is seriously becoming the other of the day. Rip tho
OK has WIKE finally decamp to APC? undecided undecided

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by johnstin(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2018
So sad after reading twide.

Pls I want to implore anyone going through depression or anyone that has anyone going through depression or behaving irrationally to do something fast.

These things are caused by demonic possession or oppression.

The best and lasting solution is to take such people for intense deliverance. Only Jesus Christ can deliver such people.
Medication can provide a temporary relief but it cannot overcome demonic powers.
Only the blood of Jesus can overcome any demonic power.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by okrikaboi: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2018
I typed three different comments but deleted them I have nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by medropoly(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2018
painful... innocent kids embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Kingjames(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2018
the wife should be held responsible
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by okrikaboi: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Franzinni:
grin
Mumu
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by IronHammer: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Could it be he discovered the kids were born of another man? If so, why not the wife and his devastated and depressed self alone? Why the innocent kids?

Some people are crazy.

Rip to the kids
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by rummmy: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2018
I blame buhari for this.
With him as the president, Nigeria is now the hell fire embassy in the earth...
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Mitchsin(f): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
My God. What must have prompted this madness?

Yes I know that there is hardship.

Yes I know how painful it is to watch your kids go to bed Hungry.

Yes I know that Buhari administration caused high jump in food prices.

Yes I know that the wife may be cheating due to hardship.

Yes I know that women are insultive when there is no money.

Yes I know that the society may be mocking at your poverty.

Yes I know that nobody cares what your problem is.

Yes I know how painful it is to watch people driving expensive cars when you have no food to eat.

But in all trust in Jesus. He is the only one that cam make a very poor man, suddenly he become rich, no ritual. All you need is work and pray.

May their souls find rest in God.
Amen o

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Adakintroy: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2018
For those of you supporting this dead administration. This is the reality of the Nigerian situation. I don't speak from politics so you are free to attack.

If many of you who have jobs are barely hanging in there, amagine those living in the slums or getho what there situation will be right now.

As for those still wondering if tithing is for the poor. Here is your answer. If someone had given that man food and some money instead to the wealthy pastors am sure he will still be alive by now.

Let sincerity and heart truth born out of compassion guide us all and less politics or religion.

Farewell! To you and the children.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by globalresource: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Umueme:
Has anyone noticed that there has been an influx in strange actions in our country?
(Yahoo boys,suicides,paedophiles,rapes and now this rampant killing of ones family?)
In as much as things are very hard it does not justify this man's gruesome actions.RIP to the kids though....

#MyOpinion

My brother. And they are now talking of Next Level undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bluefilm: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Could it be that he discovered the true paternity of those kids?
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Truckpusher:
Where did you read this ?

The woman escaping says it all. Lots of men are raising kids that aren't biological dirs.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bleskid: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari sef sad
Madness induced by hunger everywhere
APc legacies
your issues with buhari self sad
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2018
Triangles1:
Anything South South I can't shout, its like devil rent apartment on their land or buy mansion to do his dirty job.

Na ur land wey devil buy land or mansion. Which part of Nigeria is safe? U demonize a region yet ur own is worse
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Joesywey(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2018
Buhari why all these nonsense naa. God will judge uoo
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Positivepoint:

The woman escaping says it all. Lots of men are raising kids that aren't biological dirs.
Wow!! You must be some kind of alien detective.

Someone escaping from a rampaging spouse automatically translates to paternal fraud ?

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by udz: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Weeping for those poor kids. God grant them eternal rest. Amen.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by edo3(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Bratechdyg:
Chai

You can now withdraw less than #5000 easily from bet9ja ,
straight to your bank account or airtime topup on any line .

check my signature for full info.
Are u sure u can now withdraw less than 5k?
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Toosure70: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2018
village people won
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Alzirida(f): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2018
Funny gist.
Sad story.

Strangulated the first, second, third and fouth, set the house ablaze then Hung himself.
Wife escaped to raise alarm.

Script not adding
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Chiachifranklin: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2018
by now dis young man would b in Hell, but I think he has acted wisely by not allowing those children to suffer, but while taking the lives of his children
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by mansamusa08(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2018
That's mercy killing. The Man most likely has suffered from severe depression.
Children under the care of depressive parents are at risk of this kind of murder.
If the child is less than one year, it is called infanticide.
The depressive parent has been having hopelessness for long time which gave rise to suicidal ideations and eventually to plan..The hopelessness makes the person to view world as a terrible place that is full of suffering. He sees no light at the end of the tunnel.
Before the commit suicide, the kill their children with intention of saving them from endless suffering. [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2018
Truckpusher:
What could have possibly gone wrong ? Was he depressed or going through a lot ?

People go through difficult times but everything will always be fine at the end of the day as long as you remain alive.

Staying alive is the most important thing - Tomorrow is another day , it might not always come easy but it will surely come someday.
We have stopped blaming satan and now it is depression. Have you exempted the fact that he could have a history of mental illness. No man oughts to take the life of another and his just because he is financially distressed or depressed emotional. He can go alone. This is purely a mental disorder.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2018
4uckin loser. Why take the lives of those innocent kids?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.