Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (52316 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is bad the man is out of is sense is body should be burned and not buried because he strangled is own kids they are still young and does kids dont even know anything cry cry cry
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by GIFTD: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Until u get the full gist do not conclude yet...there are lots of information that have not been divulged yet. But everything hidden under the sun will be brought open ONE DAY. Tnx[
Truckpusher:
What could have possibly gone wrong ? Was he depressed or going through a lot ?

People go through difficult times but everything will always be fine at the end of the day as long as you remain alive.

Staying alive is the most important thing - Tomorrow is another day , it might not always come easy but it will surely come someday.
Trafalgar:
This doesn't make any sense at all,when he was strangling four kids which I presume will take quiet a lot of time and struggle , what was the wife doing?she said she ran out to call for help when he tried to strangle her, if that is true then,that man could have still be alive dangling on the rope when her neighbors came to her rescue.She's freaking lying to the bone,she killed them and she had help from someone.
good ���
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by albaniy1: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
I don't believe in this story....

Maybe something happened to his children and he is in able to take it so he has no choice than to hang
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
magzey:
OK has WIKE finally decamp to APC? undecided undecided
Stop begging my opinion
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
This country is under siege
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Aundhu billahi mina shaitani rajeem...
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Pearl05(f): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Beremx:
Frustrated and useless man, if you want to kill yourself, must you kill your kids too?

What kind of nonsense is this nau?

Just look at the kids . maybe the man couldn't make ends meet no matter how he tried so the became depressed and felt that it's better to kill himself. But looking at the helpless kids and wife, he reasoned to end it all is the best. If he couldn't provide for them alive, what will become of them when he is gone?

Depression is a killer. Reach out to people, seek help.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by oyanimall: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
And some sources believed the woman was engineering her husband to go pay her bride price or else the children won't be his.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Pearlbaby(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Useless man
Very useless
Groovenaija360:
A man has reportedly killed his four children, set his house ablaze and hanged himself Eleme In Rivers State.

Groovenaija360 gathered that the sad incident took place at about 1. Am this morning in Alesa community in Eleme.

Further details revealed that the Man is from Ogoja town in Cross River State, but resided in two rooms in Alesa community in Eleme Town with his four kids and wife.

Then at about 1: am he caught his kids and strangled them to death, set his rooms on fire and hanged himself.

The wife who escaped from the tragic incident raised an alarm, which attracted a huge crowd to the scene.

The dead bodies have been removed by the police command in the area as at the time of filing this report.

See Photos.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/man-kills-his-four-kids-hangs-himself-in-eleme-rivers-state-photos/

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by adem30: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
My God. What must have prompted this madness?

Yes I know that there is hardship.

Yes I know how painful it is to watch your kids go to bed Hungry.

Yes I know that Buhari administration caused high jump in food prices.

Yes I know that the wife may be cheating due to hardship.

Yes I know that women are insultive when there is no money.

Yes I know that the society may be mocking at your poverty.

Yes I know that nobody cares what your problem is.

Yes I know how painful it is to watch people driving expensive cars when you have no food to eat.

But in all trust in Jesus. He is the only one that cam make a very poor man, suddenly he become rich, no ritual. All you need is work and pray.

May their souls find rest in God.

You know all these but refused to know that he has a state governor and local government chairman?
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by dashing07(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
May God help us cry cry
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by princfred(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Positivepoint:

Sad he found out the kids aren't his. He could be just left
So he has been training another man children in these times.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by princfred(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
This suicide is becoming too much. Em no dey go church ? If government is not helping, does that also stop Church from helping? Ok there are better priorities for Church. Failed state.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by princfred(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dedetwo:

The Curse of Abundance!!! Crude Oil is a curse to Nigeria. It is the root course of the Nigeria/Biafra civil war, it turned neighbors into everlasting bitter enemies and usher environment for corruptible endeavors.
Are they the only country with crude Oil? This kind thinking sef.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Ppl dey talk Okoroawusathat spends all his days on NL spewing hate is talking too.

Oga,if there is any place like heaven,only ur behavior alone on NL has ruled u out
You Lack Understanding bro...
I know ur pains...
The LORD is available to heal you if u will open up to HIM...
U need JESUS
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by mmadu5(m): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
leave this country while you can
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
okrikaboi:

Mumu
If you vex me now I go remind you the kind animal wey you be!!!

But I no go vex
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by fmcjunior(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
bloody south south people. why kill ur children for God sake.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
omooba969:
I smell fish coz the guy can't hang that way.

At what point did the wife raise the alarm? The house doesn't look burnt nor the guy.

Many questions begging for answers, I smell fish. cool

Observed the same but the shithole police we never think in that direction. Forensic investigation is too much for them to comprehend.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by vr0xen: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
VILLAGE PEOPLE
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Erastuslove: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
When a man is depressed and have a wife with running mouth , she caused the worst damage to the mans ego and the end result could be this scenario cry cry cry cry cool shocked shocked
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by okrikaboi: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Franzinni:
If you vex me now I go remind you the kind animal wey you be!!!

But I no go vex
Unintelligent comment from a low IQ nincompoop, a nonentity. By the way you can get angry by this comment at your own peril or prove me wrong by......
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
okrikaboi:

Unintelligent comment from a low IQ nincompoop, a nonentity. By the way you can get angry by this comment at your own peril or prove me wrong by......
hehehe did you need a dictionary to make headway with your excuse for an intelligent construction? Your intelligence quotient is abysmal when juxtaposed against mine.... But then again your are basic and I don't feel the need to roll in the mud with a pig!!!

Take your feather weight elsewhere you inconsequential non entity!

Ni ubanka ne! Dan banza!
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
lastempero:

Observed the same but the shithole police we never think in that direction. Forensic investigation is too much for them to comprehend.

Lol cheesy
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lordsrest(f): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is beyond a physical or psychological problem, It's not even depression. It's spiritual... How could a father kill his own children? FOUR as a matter of fact. It's spiritual, believe me.

You can imagine the devil telling him "Pick the knife" "kill your children" "kill yourself".

It's such a pity.

May the soul of the innocent children rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2018
This is pure stupidity and madness

If you are tired of life why not go alone

What have those kids done wrong to warrant such wickedness form him

So why did he now leaves the wife behind

I guess poverty and frustration
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by mtngloetiartel: 4:34am On Dec 13, 2018
omooba969:
I smell fish coz the guy can't hang that way.

At what point did the wife raise the alarm? The house doesn't look burnt nor the guy.

Many questions begging for answers, I smell fish. cool
me smell rat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How They Hack Your Details / Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport / Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.