Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (73902 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by mexxmoney: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2018
Like he came straight from work and put on the only thing resembling a suit he could find there
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by MarianaTrench: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2018
OP, that's not a dress

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by oweman: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This must be Zambia or Kenya

You sure they both are not biafrans ?

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by firo08(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
cultist
Menh you bad gan
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Dominus1jp: 6:45am On Dec 12, 2018
dabrin:
See what the groom wore to his wedding, maybe he came straight from work or from the airport. That's the pastor that joined them together, can you just imagine the groom's outfit?

I wonder why the groom and his bride are angry, because they are not smiling.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/see-the-dress-man-wore-to-wed-his-bride-on-wedding-day-photo may be he doesn't want to weed

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Thislady: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Lmaooo. What Nigerian movie is this??
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by CaptainMitch: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2018
cheesy he doesn't look happy, maybe he got her pregnant and the marriage was forced.
bodyonchecheche:
CaptainMitch's wedding grin
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2018
2buffagain:
Make sense. Good no go disagree with your marriage because you no wear white man suit.

Only the wise understand
Jeans Na black man cloth? He for kukuma tie leaves around his waist naa.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2018
Lolzz PHCN casual staff... Him been dey hustle money when them want use settle reception things naim them call am say wedding done start cheesy
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Poor and shoddy.

A marriage ceremony is a life time experience and you must be dressed the part.

He doesn't need a designer suit to look good.

He could have bought a second hand suit with clean pair of shirt and trousers with N5k.

Don't tell me he don't have the money: he should have saved or done only trad where they could wear a nice Ankara and be done.

If he is this thoughtless about his appearance on his biggest day, I hope it doesn't spill into the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Mursz: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2018
Must we all wear suit? Who gave the law that men must wear only suit to their wedding or spend excessively? A man can marry in anything he feels comfortable in, and this dude here choose a pair of jean dungarees. Excellent choice my friend!

He used what he had to get what he wants, did the dungarees stop the marriage? NO! Did it stop him from taking pictures? NO! Did it stop his inlaws from giving their daughter to him in marriage? Also NO.

So what is all the fuss about? Dude enjoy your marriage and buy more pair of jeans for upcoming ceremonies. Child dedication, wedding anniversary, and what not.
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2018
High waist things... Hehehehehehehe
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2018
High waist things... Heheheheheheh
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Ijawblooded: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=azraeljaheel post=73765808]

Aromate wink[/quote @ ur age u still carry cult for head abi? Dem neva pele u na.
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by HaryoBamex(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Baddest comb
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2018
hahahaha, that's serious o, he was not really prepared for the wedding.
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Luckyroro(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2018
I refuse to laugh. Pillan come and see wink

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2018
So I will carry this virginity of mine into 2019 again?
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by KcMarShalL(f): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2018
Thug life grin
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
lol
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2018
dabrin:
See what the groom wore to his wedding, maybe he came straight from work or from the airport. That's the pastor that joined them together, can you just imagine the groom's outfit?

I wonder why the groom and his bride are angry, because they are not smiling.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/see-the-dress-man-wore-to-wed-his-bride-on-wedding-day-photo

Last time I checked the Bible did not specify what to wear?
Love rules it all am happy for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.