Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,638 members, 7,854,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Some One Needs Your Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some One Needs Your Help. (600 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know / Some One Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some One Needs Your Help. by ndigbo: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2010
Guys i will like you to help afriend out here. I have this friend that having troubles talking to this particular chick. I was surprised that after my advice, he still went ahead to post this on Face Book 'Its been 3 months i've
admiring her but my mind
always cut 2 talk 2 her wat
shuld i do.' so please NLders lets help the poor guy.
Re: Some One Needs Your Help. by Blueice4re(f): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
Let me ask you this, how old is ur friend? is the chick older than him? or is she too rude?
Re: Some One Needs Your Help. by omega25red(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2010
you can lead a horse to water and not force it to drink. No matter how many things you tell that "friend" wink of yours he will have to over come his fear of rejection before he can talk to that girl and you can't teach that. Only experience would allow that. just remind him that while he is messing around some other guy would swoop in and take his prize
Re: Some One Needs Your Help. by 1105(f): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2010
whats her name,
give it 2 me let me start work on her immediately
I must complete her project within 2 weeks, ~
Re: Some One Needs Your Help. by kpolli(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2010
190!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the project manager
Re: Some One Needs Your Help. by 1105(f): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^
Yezz Kpolli is always rite! angry angry
Re: Some One Needs Your Help. by ndigbo: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2010
Blueice4re:

Let me ask you this, how old is your friend? is the chick older than him? or is she too rude?
Re: Some One Needs Your Help. by ndigbo: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2010
Blueice4re:

Let me ask you this, how old is your friend? is the chick older than him? or is she too rude?
My guy is about or little above 27 and no the chick is not older than the guy. Its' just that my guy thinks the chick is too beautiful for him!
Re: Some One Needs Your Help. by ndigbo: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2010
190.:

whats her name,
give it 2 me let me start work on her immediately
I must complete her project within 2 weeks, ~

Make mama gee no hear dis one oooh. Sir Project Manager, her name is Linda. Will that be enough. Lol
Re: Some One Needs Your Help. by deefact: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2010
ndigbo, tell ur friend dat another man will soon catch her soooooooon tongue
Re: Some One Needs Your Help. by toaspromo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2010
pls save your breath let him learn if he finds it good fine but if not it is up to him you cant predict love

(1) (Reply)

k / Can A Cheat Really Change? / I Still Loves Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.