Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know (2290 Views)

ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) / 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. / Some One Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by desess(f): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Hmmmm, remember those days when the word sex was mentioned in awe, when one who made fuss about the word was considered to be immoral

well, d story is different today... even kids in primary school knows what goes on in the sex world... our media have made matters worse than they were.... for one to make waves in the music industry, it takes a few well composed lyrics with d sex content..

Well, sex was meant to be enjoyed in the confines n security of marriage... before u sleep with dat guy or girl, consider d following facts.

1, A man who has self control over his sex urges can exercise self control and discipline in other areas of his life.

2 The paradox of sex is d more u indulge in it, the less u can control yourself... or can u explain a scenario where a lady or man who had sex after many years of abstinence can not control his or herself.

3 Sex especially among youths makes them to be arrogant, aggressive and wayward... after all, they don't see d difference between them and their elders.

4 Ladies take note, a guy can be promiscous n have his way,but that's not so for ladies.. everytime u sleep with a guy, ur vagina undergoes wear n tear, ie you lose ur elasticity that makes sex pleasurable for a guy.. a guy that sleeps with u will not tell u dat ur vagina is loose, in fact it destroys ur relationship with them..... in their mind, they are wondering how many guys have slept with u...

5 Sex makes u lost zeal and direction....now,this may account for the level of failure among students. Guys, do u know dat d calories of energy burned out during a single act can be channeled to profitable acts.. if u want to focused, if u want to make it 2 d apex,then u should think less of sex... a guy once told me dat his main distraction while in school was because of d girl he kept...

So what,s ur take on dis.... .add urs if possible.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2014
desess:
5 Sex makes u lostlose zeal and direction....now,this may account for the level of failure among students. Guys, do u know dat d calories of energy burned out during a single act can be channeled to profitable acts.. if u want to focused, if u want to make it 2 d apex,then u should think less of sex... a guy once told me dat his main distraction while in school was because of d girl he kept...

Ehn ehn

1 Like

Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by Liamm(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2014
Tell THEM oh shocked
Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Na 3 puna I tear last semester & I still get 3 A's. so don't tell me nonsense undecided undecided
desess:

5 Sex makes u lost zeal and direction....now,this may account for the level of failure among students. Guys, do u know dat d calories of energy burned out during a single act can be channeled to profitable acts.. if u want to focused, if u want to make it 2 d apex,then u should think less of sex... a guy once told me dat his main distraction while in school was because of d girl he kept...
Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by Lagusta(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Except for no 2 which i may agree with, all the lubbish you posted there are a bunch of c0ck sh1it, cow sh1it and rabbit sh1it, with a topping of elephant sh1it....
Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by Crocz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
What is this guy smoking?...cos I'd like to feel it out

Dude, P is what makes the world move around!

And S burns lot of calories than you can during exercise
Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by desess(f): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
And S burns lot of calories than you can during exercise[/quote]

Really, it sounds ridiculous..... hmm dat means it should be recommended for those who wants to shed some weight....
Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by tutaboi(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Liamm: Tell THEM oh shocked

As I see u, it seems like they're ar talkin to u direct
Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by checkdate(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
i warned her
Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by checkdate(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
desess: Hmmmm, remember those days when the word sex was mentioned in awe, when one who made fuss about the word was considered to be immoral

well, d story is different today... even kids in primary school knows what goes on in the sex world... our media have made matters worse than they were.... for one to make waves in the music industry, it takes a few well composed lyrics with d sex content..

Well, sex was meant to be enjoyed in the confines n security of marriage... before u sleep with dat guy or girl, consider d following facts.

1, A man who has self control over his sex urges can exercise self control and discipline in other areas of his life.

2 The paradox of sex is d more u indulge in it, the less u can control yourself... or can u explain a scenario where a lady or man who had sex after many years of abstinence can not control his or herself.

3 Sex especially among youths makes them to be arrogant, aggressive and wayward... after all, they don't see d difference between them and their elders.

4 Ladies take note, a guy can be promiscous n have his way,but that's not so for ladies.. everytime u sleep with a guy, ur vagina undergoes wear n tear, ie you lose ur elasticity that makes sex pleasurable for a guy.. a guy that sleeps with u will not tell u dat ur vagina is loose, in fact it destroys ur relationship with them..... in their mind, they are wondering how many guys have slept with u...

Sexkills come and see another bad market news ohhh
Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by akinlex(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
Liamm: Tell THEM oh shocked
who u wey want bl*w job
Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
The word sex is overrated especially to primitive minds,sex talk or no sex talk the act/practice comes and go but the trill still remains that's why the word sex gives urge and never loose its appeal anytime it said as a topic!!!!get over it cus even our last born in the nursery class do have crush.
Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by balaclava: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
6. Sex is very very sweet.
Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by kkash: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jasboi: Na 3 puna I tear last semester & I still get 3 A's. so don't tell me nonsense undecided undecided

Na sooo my broda.....if say u cm tear more punany na more dan 3 A's u 4 get be dat oooo grin grin grin
Re: 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know by sunex: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pic or idontblivit

(1) (Reply)

Five Facts Ladies Can't Deny / 12 Amazing Facts About The femalecore / Im A 26 Woman And Never Had A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.