Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp (55552 Views)

Caught On Tape: Police Acp Attempts Sexual Advantage, Implicates Nddc's Akpabio / We Arrested Prostitutes Because They Don’t Pay Tax – Police ACP Abayomi / It's A Traffic Violation To Break Into Siren Blaring Security Convoy– Police ACP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by mob4ever: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Me sef na for private jet I dey do my own sex, infact I don turn captain sef, if anybody get mind make him come near my airplane
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by okoroemeka(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
pp802:
Thank you oga ACP

I was so pissed when I saw the pictures. Why snap them? Is it your car? Are they doing it in your house? Honestly, I blame the guy. He's a coward and a sisi

I can't try it though and I'm not a party to this act, but if "para venture" I "mistakenly" try it in my car, with my woman, and you try sh1t, I'll plank you and shout thief on you before people starts coming! I'll collect your phone suddenly and smash it on the floor. I fit buy you another one, after the gbege! What Nonsense! God punish devil undecided
I have been in a similar situation thou at night the security people wanted to claim Rambo,I started the car and fired it everybody scattered like cockroaches, that guy is a coward.

1 Like

Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by Mickydon49741(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
I was in a Police Station one day, to my greatest surprise Police guys were discussing how they arrested a guy and his woman for having Sex in their car at night. I was like wot d F... Is it their car? Is it their Woman? How is it their biz. They all got mad at me but I didn't care
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by jidxin(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:
It's not a sin. But it is not decent.

Publicly having sex in a car tells no good about the two parties.
law and moral are two separate things
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:

Bullshit!

The only problem I see was that the couples did not take care to ensure their privacy.

They should have done his under the cover of the night.

Having sex in a public place can degenerate to public nuisance. Though that is not a crime, it is still a civil offence.
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by notoriousbabe: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nwaoma14:
Good ... Naa explore next week grin
No dick is bigger than a baby's head. Unnecessary screaming during sex should end in 2018
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by Folohunsho20(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Who is he to say that, totally against public morality
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by NoonMasamune: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
What if it is a convertible? Can i still do it? How about a public park on children's day?
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by AlphLukau: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
May God of Pastor Alph Lukau HELP US ... where in bible do you hear that solomon have s3x with any of his 1000 wives while riding a horse .... abeg go inside and stop confusing the public ... the car no even be tinted ....
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by crunchyg: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Pruwa:

That is my business
If i choose to do it it is nobody's business
Take it easy we are not fighting, I just asked a simple question
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by Pruwa: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
crunchyg:

Take it easy we are not fighting, I just asked a simple question

Hahahahaha I am not fighting you either ooo
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by crunchyg: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Pruwa:

Hahahahaha I am not fighting you either ooo
OK that's nice of you, hope you are fine?
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by Pruwa: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
crunchyg:

OK that's nice of you, hope you are fine?

Yes I am and you?
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by daxon001(m): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
hi peeps. smiley. pls help a nairalander like and share. thanks. loads of love smiley link below.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrP7Z2yFzEm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1y0iscmzy1sbk
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nigerians and their hypocritical oversabi. If I were the lady na to blind their eyes with pepper spray
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by john650(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Stalwert:
There is something called public indecency. What if kids saw the very confusing sight of 2 shamless adults acting inappropriately?
Thank you my friend. Don't mind all these commenters saying who's business is it interfering in the private affair of two consenting adults. It is everybody's business. Can you imagine the type of society we would have if anytime you turn around, you'll be staring at two consenting adults having sex in a car? And some people said, well Oyinbo people don't find it offensive. Yes they do and the police will always arrest any couple found doing it in a public place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by selfmadeboss: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:

who cares. i Bleep my gf in my glk 350 2015 anytime i wanna Bleep her. 2 days ago the car was visibly bouncing as i was hitting her hard and rough

1 Like

Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by Ujogabu: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
What is happening oooo, are we gradually losing our sanctity? The other day, there was a video of a cleric on sexual immorality https://planetnewsng.com/cleric-in-viral-sex-video-relocates-church-over-threats/
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by john650(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Blazebond:
This policeman is dead wrong,indecent exposure is against the law,sex in your car in public is indecent exposure,this shogunle is a mumu.
Surprised he still has a job. They should strip him of his rank down to a corporal and give him a foot patrol job somewhere to watch out for people engaging in public indecency.
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by Mursz: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Nigerians with animal mentality... I saw the story and brushed it aside cuz I don't know why you'd get angry and attack two adults having sex in their car, not rape, Sex!!...
some of them will see white folks do stuffs like this, sex in club restroom, sex in car and others n they will call it “Onyibo life too simple I swear” dem no mind do anything.. but because it's 2 black folks doing it, you attack them and spread all sorts of $hit about them, who u dey deceive?? Two adults having sex in a car, with you cheap hoe or douchebag who hides and have sex with someone's wife in a hotel, which one is worst?...
I intend to be adventurous with my sex life, so let me have sex in the kitchen, bathroom, or inside my bloody car nd let one dimwit try to assault me..Even if they having sex inside keke napep, face ur life nd leave them alone..

True talk.... hypocrites everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
People will just not mind their business in this part of the world shaa. Africa is indeed cursed. A Car i bought with my money and having sex in it, and you come to disturb me? Haa, one of us must go down o.
A girl gave me one of the best Mouth Action ever in my car last week after being a little tipsy., paid attention to every details..one of the best experiences ever, was even honking mistaking, the thing enter Walai, grin grin grin
People need to start minding their business

1 Like

Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by edemsimeon: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
THAT IS THE REASON RAPE CASES RISING EVERYDAY.
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by Stalwert: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
john650:

Thank you my friend. Don't mind all these commenters saying who's business is it interfering in the private affair of two consenting adults. It is everybody's business. Can you imagine the type of society we would have if anytime you turn around, you'll be staring at two consenting adults having sex in a car? And some people said, well Oyinbo people don't find it offensive. Yes they do and the police will always arrest any couple found doing it in a public place.

The kind of animals we are raising in this country leaves much to be desired
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by wealth2al(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by crunchyg: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Pruwa:

Yes I am and you?
Yea, I am finer than you tongue lol
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nwaoma14:
Good ... Naa explore next week grin
And this your lap, ehn! Na die.
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by bigtt76(f): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
He forgot to add 5. Not on 3rd mainland bridge cheesy cheesy cheesy

AutoJoshNG:

There was a viral news of couples that were caught having s*ex in a car were shamed and beaten by the people of the public in a yet to be disclosed location.

There has been a viral news circulating about couples that were caught having s*ex in a car. The couples were shamed and humiliated by other resident that caught them in the act.

The pictures of the couple have been circulating all over the internet via the various social media platforms.

The humiliation they got sparked up a lot of reactions from various people. Some said since they are couples and it’s not an act of rape, it’s no crime. Some say it is wrong for them to get involved in such intimacy in a car.

A Twitter user who must have been concerned about the whole matter took it up and asked the police ACP, Abayomi Shogunle, a very important question – he asked if it’s a crime to have sex in a car. He got a reply.

In his words;

Oga @YomiShogunle please is it a crime to have sex in your car?

He got this reply;

NO.

Sex in a car in a public place is not a crime in Nigeria provided;

1. Location is not a place of worship
2. Parties are 18 yrs+
3. The act is consensual (agreed to by parties)
4. Parties are of opposite sex

If threatened with an arrest over above, pls contact @PoliceNG_PCRRU

Aboyomi Shogunle is the Assistant Commissioner of Police. His official handle on Twitter is @YomiShogunle; it’s his verified account.

https://autojosh.com/sex-car-public-nigeria-police/

Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by Friend01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
You see why I hate democracy, I mean dem-all-crazy.
Even If it is not a crime there are certain places in this country you dare not try it or you will meet your fire fathers as they say.

Even if it isn't legal to arrest them,why do it in the public.
Humans are not animals and I don't know any right thinking human who claims to worship God that will openly and shamelessly endorse this rubbish.

Imagine one fool asking who has decency helped.
This is how low we can go.
We can copy rubbish from the white people, but our sense goes out the window when it comes to copying them in standing up for justice and upholding equity.

If our fore fathers were supposedly daft for selling their sons for a piece of mirror to their eventual slave masters I am wondering what they will call this.

Many people say this generation is worst.
I say,the next generation will herald the Armageddon.
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ever since I started hearing about this Yomi Shogunle guy, this is the only proper thing he has said.
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by Organs(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:

Me i know ure capable of it...
Re: Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Scizzer:
People will just not mind their business in this part of the world shaa. Africa is indeed cursed. A Car i bought with my money and having sex in it, and you come to disturb me? Haa, one of us must go down o.
A girl gave me one of the best Mouth Action ever in my car last week after being a little tipsy., paid attention to every details..one of the best experiences ever, was even honking mistaking, the thing enter Walai, grin grin grin
People need to start minding their business

I couldn't agree more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station / Man Peeps At Neighbour’s Naked Wife In Bathroom In Lagos / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.