Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions (60185 Views)

Fight Breaks Out As Lady Disrupts Husband's Wedding To His Second Wife (Video) / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by tintingz(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
If she's up to her legal marriageable age and not a forced marriage, I don't see the issue here.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by movetoca: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sick bastards. How can you sell your child just because she is a woman. What the fvck is wrong with these people and backward tradition. Thank God for making me a core southerner.

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Yabaleftstudent: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
see as the bastard dey shine teeth like mad man.. he won use that him big koboko kill that innocent girl such a shame

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by ifymadu: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Useless set of people that knows nothing but bringing pains to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Chrysz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
The old man that will die soon leaving the poor girl behind with kids.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Cammo: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
You can tell the little girl is not happy but the forces behind this abomination of marriage are overwhelming for her. Shameless paedophile sad

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by salford: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
VVF loading.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by EdCure: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Buharisef:
Only People From The The North Engage In Sucide Bombing, Only People From The North Marry Underaged Girls, Only People From The North Eat Cassava Raw. Etc, I Mean These People Are Too Backward
You said it well. They are primitive beyond words.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Just2endowed2(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
fatymore:
I am not saying it is good but is still better than those defiling underage kids all in the name of being a man of god...

hope one alhaji somewhere will or will not marry your daughter when she grows to age of 12 years

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Buharisef(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
TeeZinnas:

Tell me something bro......so combination of soaked garri and fish is backwardness?
Bros I Said Raw Cassava O
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by fatymore(f): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Just2endowed2:

hope one alhaji somewhere will or will not marry your daughter when she grows to age of 12 years
is she 12.. I read somewhere how a Pastor defiled two 12 years old girl...Pastor ooo....

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by legba1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Turantula:
Very soon our yeloba muslim neighbors will learn from their masters

you kiddos are sick....pls tell your elders in your rusty dusty villages of the yeast to address matters of baby factories before dragging peeps who help you all into matters like this.....after all it was your "blodas" who came home for exmas that brought you and your ilks to lagos
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
MalcoImX:
If the Igbo reporter, relayer or creator of that story wants something done, he should have told us details about this situation.

1. Where and where was the marriage contracted?
2. How are we to know the old man is not her father or grandfather?
3. Who's the middle aged man with the old man and the young girl?
4. Do couples embrace/hug in northern Nigeria, as they do here, especially involving an old man?

My guess is that the middle aged fellow could be the father of the girl and the older man her grand daddy, because it's only a grandaddy that'd snap like that with his grand daughter without being looked at as uncultured.

For trying to cover up this backward & shameful behavior in the North which most people know you will also do the same. So a father or grandfather will take photographs with her daughter, the daughter will look downcast & very sad? Is that how your sister looks when taking picture with your dad or grandfather?

6 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by notoriousbabe: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Islam and rubbish be like 5 and 6

RIP MICHAEL JACKSON
I didn't have phone when you died.
Indeed,you were a great footballer
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by cpu2006(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
How old was Aisha when Buhari married her? I'm just asking because this is rampant in the north. Now Jibril, according to Kanu is enjoying the package

OPONU BURUKU!!!
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
How old was Aisha when Buhari married her? I'm just asking because this is rampant in the north. Now Jibril, according to Kanu is enjoying the package

Ur son will probably say same stuff or worse to you. And he might even say it to ur face, Learn to respect ur elders even if you dislike them

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Borntofuck: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
MalcoImX:
If the Igbo reporter, relayer or creator of that story wants something done, he should have told us details about this situation.

4. Do couples embrace/hug in northern Nigeria, as they do here, especially involving an old man?

My guess is that the middle aged fellow could be the father of the girl and the older man her grand daddy, because it's only a grandaddy that'd snap like that with his grand daughter without being looked at as uncultured.
you must be an Hausa man you ppl likes arguing huh

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Gosh what an eyesore!..

Their apologists will argue with you how there are rapists and peadophiles in the South,forgeting that while its a crime in the South if you are caught..up-North its the norm and acceptable.

Really?! wow, I did not know that, guess am not from northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by deobaba(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
I'm sorry......someone should correct me if i'm wrong but why are all comments based on the geographical region (North) as to the cause of this man's seamless abuse of young girls when it obviously a religious issue??
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by MalcoImX: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Borntofuck:
you must be an Hausa man you ppl likes arguing huh
https://www.nairaland.com/modifypost?redirect=%2F4898530%2Fanother-alhaji-nasfi-found-anambra%2373755203&post=73755203
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by seunlly(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
MalcoImX:

If that is her grandfather, she would not look depressed like that!

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by MalcoImX: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
babaolofin:

For trying to cover up this backward & shameful behavior in the North which most people know you will also do the same. So a father or grandfather will take photographs with her daughter, the daughter will look downcast & very sad? Is that how your sister looks when taking picture with your dad or grandfather?

https://www.nairaland.com/modifypost?redirect=%2F4898530%2Fanother-alhaji-nasfi-found-anambra%2373755203&post=73755203

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by UTEWUOJO: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Muslim men and Bleep ARE LIKE 5 AND 6.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by MalcoImX: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Gandollar:
And the girl was so shy to take a snap with her grandaddy right? Continue.

We found another 'Nasfi' in Anambra, and the girl was so sad snapping a picture with the old man.

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Bgetto: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
At least Is better than 70 year old rape 12 years old girl in civilize southern part of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by D1zion: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
In Christian Dom a clergy will never join a wedding like this.but look at this, since its been preached in their Qur'an about early marriage the liman will do even if its two years old baby's wedding with a hundred years old man.rubbish people. In this jet age.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Slickest(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Its not just north abeg, a pedophile is a pedophile, sebi this one did not rape her... If the north is sick, what do you call the south south, the east, the southwest that rape infants?... Stop the ethnic segregation and be realistic... A pedophile is a pedophile simple...

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Amumaigwe: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
MalcoImX:

Her grandfather , her father or even her uncle bla bla. Your hypothesis about the relationship between the old man and the infant girl betrays from you a sense of abomination by the foregoing, which is right.

Supposing you are right with your guesses, would you give out your own daughter to even a much younger suitor at such a tender age?
You are here calling out Igbo man for reporting this terrible evil as it was the Igbo reporter that set the old smelly paedophile to marry his granddaughter's age mate.
Speak out and condemn the evil.

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Slickest(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
D1zion:
In Christian Dom a clergy will never join a wedding like this.but look at this, since its been preached in their Qur'an about early marriage the liman will do even if its two years old baby's wedding with a hundred years old man.rubbish people. In this jet age.
Its ur typ dat rape 2 year olds... Why dont you people just talk like educated people for once? A man does sonething crazy and blame it on his religion and ethnicity... Av senz... Old fool is a pedo sefini
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Amumaigwe: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
jaszplus12:

Well, I'll love you to find out who Nnamdi Azikiwe wife Uche is... how old she was when he married her and exactly who she was to his first wife!
When you do....let us all know... thanks

Uche AZikiwe did not marry as an infant. Any man of any age can still marry but it becomes abominable if he chooses an infant to wife. It is so shameful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How expensive is the bride price for ladies from Delta state / Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.