Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions (60209 Views)

Fight Breaks Out As Lady Disrupts Husband's Wedding To His Second Wife (Video) / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by akpanbaba: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is shameful.Well the offspring of snake is always long.A good follower must follow the master very well and the man is doing just that.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by MalcoImX: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
kanubiafra:
igbo man ? what has igbo man got to do with hamisu danladi? did you not read that the marriage took place in lapai niger state?
did you not read that the man is so good at change of wife that he got a title for it? mr chanji? pls take your fewlishness elsewhere

"Having looked into the other Nigerian tribes, it appears to me that we, the Igbos, have the worst tradition when it comes to the issue of the girl child." - Amara

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/08/12/the-igbo-woman-and-her-plight/
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by BetterPoison: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Well what do I know. We all make decisions juts make sure the wrong ones don't decide your future
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Friend01(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Uncircumcised long preeq! You no see your mate marry

Is the girl complaining.
I doubt the source of this story.
Until there is corroborative evidences then and there can I say yes it took place.

If it really happened,then the people who have a right to complain are the people from the north not some group of people who know nothing about the norm and social conduct of another people.

After all, the man isn't marrying your daughter or sister or even your niece so why the shouting.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by BetterPoison: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yes! Nigerians are complaining but be bold
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Friend01(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Segeshow:
Paedophilia is allowed in Islam. Na dem way

It not big head.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Sunrise258: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
A good follower of Prophet Mohammed. You will enter alijonan for emulating your prophet, good Muslim.

One good reason China declared Islam a contagious disease and quarantined all Muslims in China.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Friend01(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
This is just wickedness because in no time the girl will become a widow. It's high time this practice is stopped. This is 21st century for crying out loud!!!

But your girls can fornicate with all kinds of guys before they eventually settle down. But when a girl that is matured from the north settles down it is seen as a violation of human rights signed and approved by people for the East.

Please, note that what is okay in culture A maybe not be okay culture B and vice-versa.
Learn to respect people's cultural background.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Friend01(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
fatymore:
I am not saying it is good but is still better than those defiling underage kids all in the name of being a man of god...

It is left to wailers to wail.

If there is an agreement between both the bride and the groom then whoever is not pleased can go to court and sue them.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Friend01(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
humandroid:
If this is approved by Allah and Mohammed, then I must question the sanity of both entities.

It seems you lost your bearings.

You want to use your washed up 21st century shenanigan to judge a practice you know nothing about?
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Shookonekilla: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
[s]
MalcoImX:
If the Igbo reporter, relayer or creator of that story wants something done, he should have told us details about this situation.

1. Where and where was the marriage contracted?
2. How are we to know the old man is not her father or grandfather?
3. Who's the middle aged man with the old man and the young girl?
4. Do couples embrace/hug in northern Nigeria, as they do here, especially involving an old man?

My guess is that the middle aged fellow could be the father of the girl and the older man her grand daddy, because it's only a grandaddy that'd snap like that with his grand daughter without being looked at as uncultured.
[/s]

You are a rabid dog and an imbecïle
useless bastard ..

May your children be married off before they are 9, years old due to how poor your generation will be to feed them
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Friend01(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
BetterPoison:
Mr religion of Piss. You are right with the bolded. Yes! Nigerians are complaining

Are Nigerians the one who took care of her?

You think if I have a daughter that decides to marry a older man who is upright and well to do,do you think I will make her marry an hooligan because he is younger ?

wait who una 21st century help?
21st century relationship achievements :

Increased in baby mamas.
Increase in bastards.
Increase in infidelity
increase in rape.
increase in spousal abuse.
Inrcrease in the rate if indecency.

We can keep reeling them out.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by mechanics(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by doskie(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
SUCKABLE88:
Eyah The poor girl looks so sad...This is North right!
she looks scared. obviously its done without her consent
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Casemiro(m): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

fear north
choi shocked big momas garden rage!
Natural home remedies
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by MalcoImX: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
[s]
Shookonekilla:

You are a rabid dog and an imbecïle
useless bastard ..

May your children be married off before they are 9, years old due to how poor your generation will be to feed them
[/s]
Don't justify those who call you children of baby factories.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by MalcoImX: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Zuorom:

You're a fool, there's no sugar coating it cos that's just what you are, a big fool
And people who have the osu, the wawa, ghost, child, and inheritance marriage is the one calling others fool.

But what and who are you?
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by PurestBoy(m): 12:03am On Dec 12, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U have said it All
They keep blaming the IGBOS.
Yet the same IGBOS want to go.

I am still waiting patiently for the day, the NORTHERNERS will threaten every one with an exit letter

Now just imagine it's the Northerners that want to go, just imagine it for a second
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by geniusjames(m): 3:24am On Dec 12, 2018
MalcoImX:

You can also find it in Igboland. What's bad is bad.We should all work to see to the eradication of harmful practices.

Exposed!: Igbo Town Where 80-Year Old Men Marry Ten-Old Girls.

By Tony Edike

Enugu — A worrisome case of child marriage has been uncovered by the UNICEF in the rural community of Umuerum in Ayamelum Local Government Area of Anambra State where aged men of between 70 and 80 years are taking teenage girls of about nine to 12 years as wives.

The shocking discovery was made during a dialogue session with the people of the community as part of the six-day sensitization tour of UNICEF focal communities in Anambra State, which is under the UNICEF A Field Office, Enugu.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200505230109.html

We don't marry underage in the east. Please get facts right. We aren't psychopaths
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Shookonekilla: 5:36am On Dec 12, 2018
MalcoImX:
[s][/s]
Don't justify those who call you children of baby factories.

No one has ever called me that

While you hustle fan yogo and talk like an ïmbecile

Some of us fight for your freedom to post rubbisj
And if you insult me again , I will find you and break every bone in your putrid body
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2018
BetterPoison:
Abdulsalam Abdulateef Adebowale it's even sadder to realize you have confused me for your father who wasn't educated enough to understand the importance of family planning.
Your cognitive shortfall you couldn't make it have a first class like me. Its a shame to have finished from the same better by far.
Am more intelligent than your father who fûcked above his financial boundary and littered the world with little scary-looking malnourished imps with neurocognitive disorder, you always aim above your reach.
I'm pretty sure reading my diary and finally getting was a moment of breakthrough in your life, you're welcome.

It's a big disgrace to me sharing my Alma mater with a dandruff-eating idiot like you. Cause if truly you're a Graduate of Better by Far, you would have at least acquired a little trait of sense which would have enabled you to think straight than showing how dumb you're by saying "Islam is the Problem of the World".

How disgraceful is it? Just for mere likes you decided not to think deeply and contribute relevant view. Just like you did again. I see stupidity is genetic in your family.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by id4sho(m): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2018
Buharisef:
Only People From The The North Engage In Sucide Bombing, Only People From The North Marry Underaged Girls, Only People From The North Eat Cassava Raw. Etc, I Mean These People Are Too Backward
ODE, our soil is good thats why it got no cyanide which is poisonous. Eat that shit from your land raw and ur generation won't live to see another day .
Rapist, skull mining, fraudsters, street urchins, ritualistic mtchewww.
Most divided region and that's why we gonna continue ruling ur arsesss
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by MalcoImX: 7:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Shookonekilla:

No one has ever called me that

While you hustle fan yogo and talk like an ïmbecile

Some of us fight for your freedom to post rubbisj
And if you insult me again , I will find you and break every bone in your putrid body
What have you not said. What I know is that the North may have its issues but girls there are not looked at as properties, have rights of inheritance, do not shave their heads or drink water washed from husband's dead body and are not inherited and married by her husband's families. Also, they don't engage in ghost marriages, the traditional woman to woman marriages and are not looked upon as incomplete when they don't have male children.

So, fight for yourself.

"Having looked into the other Nigerian tribes, it appears to me that we, the Igbos, have the worst tradition when it comes to the issue of the girl child." - Amara

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/08/12/the-igbo-woman-and-her-plight/
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Shookonekilla: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2018
[s][quote author=MalcoImX post=73768475]What have you not said. What I know is that the North may have its issues but girls there are not looked at as properties, have rights of inheritance, do not shave their heads or drink water washed from husband's dead body and are not inherited and married by her husband's families. Also, they don't engage in ghost marriages, the traditional woman to woman marriages and are not looked upon as incomplete when they don't have male children.

So, fight for yourself.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/08/12/the-igbo-woman-and-her-plight/[/quot[/s]e]

You seem.to think I am ibo? Another misconception...
You still don't get it
We bleed so stupid animals like you can Sit in your home and type rubbish

Be warned

You civilians talk anyhow
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by MalcoImX: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

Gosh what an eyesore!..

Their apologists will argue with you how there are rapists and peadophiles in the South,forgeting that while its a crime in the South if you are caught..up-North its the norm and acceptable.

While I am not necessarily codoning the above act; but pls tell me, is Umuerum in Ayamelum Local Government Area of Anambra State where 70 - 80yr old men are taking teenage girls of about nine to 12 years as wives, also in the north?
https://allafrica.com/stories/200505230109.html

Is Abakili in Ebonyi State where the culture of marrying off 10-Year-Old Girls to Older Men is still alive, also in the north?
https://www.nairaland.com/3320703/shocking-culture-child-marriages-southern

Is Becheve in Cross Rivers where young girls as young as 6 yrs are being sold to old men as 'money' wives also in the north?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu9A6ONxnCU

Pls show proof where the above mentioned entrenched child marriage cultures in the south are considered as crimes and those engaging in it being arrested as criminals.

Lastly, your hypocrisy would not let you note that paedophilia and moral bankruptcy is so prevalent in the south; one could even argue because the girls there are by themselves very wayward, they may not need protection from sexual predators since many of them are already sexually active and quite experience by age 10.
https://www.nairaland.com/3432864/girls-aba-start-sex-age
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by TeeZinnas: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Buharisef:
Bros I Said Raw Cassava O

I know na

I asked a question
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Fine you want me to respect other people's culture but why not respect my opinion too?
Friend01:

But your girls can fornicate with all kinds of guys before they eventually settle down. But when a girl that is matured from the north settles down it is seen as a violation of human rights signed and approved by people for the East.

Please, note that what is okay in culture A maybe not be okay culture B and vice-versa.

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Whosoever shows you your faults is your friend. Those that pay you lip service in praise are your executioners.” – Hazrat Umar ibn al-Khattab (radiallahu’ anhu). Just seeing that on your profile.
Friend01:

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Stargurl20(f): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hi
BetterPoison:
ISLAM is everything that is wrong with the world
in fact RELIGION is everything that is wrong with the world
u need to b examined
Ignorant being!
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by BetterPoison: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2018
Stargurl20:
Hiu need to b examined
Ignorant being!
To be examined for being ignorant abi?
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Friend01(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Fine you want me to respect other people's culture but why not respect my opinion too?

When you were the one who intruded into what was never your concern in the first place.
please, please, please let's not start another tireless merry-go-round argument.
I understand you have an opinion, but in this case it counts for nothing.
But if you still insist, you can keep shouting all you want and it won't change anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.