Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions (60207 Views)

Fight Breaks Out As Lady Disrupts Husband's Wedding To His Second Wife (Video) / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by BenzEne1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Segeshow:
Paedophilia is allowed in Islam. Na dem way

Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

If it's true that this happened. I don't think that girl is prepubescent. Islam doesn't allow pedophilia. Puberty must be attained before consummation of marriage or bethrotal.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Slickest(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bgetto:
At least Is better than 70 year old rape 12 years old girl in civilize southern part of Nigeria
Atleast one realistic human being.. Bless u
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Uguruzik(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
MalcoImX:
If the Igbo reporter, relayer or creator of that story wants something done, he should have told us details about this situation.

1. Where and where was the marriage contracted?
2. How are we to know the old man is not her father or grandfather?
3. Who's the middle aged man with the old man and the young girl?
4. Do couples embrace/hug in northern Nigeria, as they do here, especially involving an old man?

My guess is that the middle aged fellow could be the father of the girl and the older man her grand daddy, because it's only a grandaddy that'd snap like that with his grand daughter without being looked at as uncultured.

If you are not mad why do you say that the reporter is Igbo? If you are not a liar why are you trying to deny the fact that Islam supports paedophilism and it's practiced every week in the north; If you are ashame of paedophilism why are you doing it?

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Mosco100(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
You people ought to be considerate

Jesus is really the Answer.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by kongolo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
MalcoImX:
If the Igbo reporter, relayer or creator of that story wants something done, he should have told us details about this situation.

1. Where and where was the marriage contracted?
2. How are we to know the old man is not her father or grandfather?
3. Who's the middle aged man with the old man and the young girl?
4. Do couples embrace/hug in northern Nigeria, as they do here, especially involving an old man?

My guess is that the middle aged fellow could be the father of the girl and the older man her grand daddy, because it's only a grandaddy that'd snap like that with his grand daughter without being looked at as uncultured.
The only reasonable post on the thread.Immediately I saw the elderly mans' hand on the girls' shoulder,I knew the tale was garbage

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by DabuIIIT: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2018

Nigeria only problem is the North

And the sophisticated mooronic Coneheads abobakus who are so passionate about lubricating their amused
grin

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by vineyardfarms: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Products of sharia instead of conventional education. She will end up given birth to boko harams, the circle continues
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Amumaigwe: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
MalcoImX:

You can also find it in Igboland. What's bad is bad.We should all work to see to the eradication of harmful practices.

Exposed!: Igbo Town Where 80-Year Old Men Marry Ten-Old Girls.

By Tony Edike

Enugu — A worrisome case of child marriage has been uncovered by the UNICEF in the rural community of Umuerum in Ayamelum Local Government Area of Anambra State where aged men of between 70 and 80 years are taking teenage girls of about nine to 12 years as wives.

The shocking discovery was made during a dialogue session with the people of the community as part of the six-day sensitization tour of UNICEF focal communities in Anambra State, which is under the UNICEF A Field Office, Enugu.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200505230109.html

Your concern is proving that Igbos do child marriage too, not to condemn this evil practice. Inferiority complex is really bad for you.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by kongolo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Slickest:
Its not just north abeg, a pedophile is a pedophile, sebi this one did not rape her... If the north is sick, what do you call the south south, the east, the southwest that rape infants?... Stop the ethnic segregation and be realistic... A pedophile is a pedophile simple...
@bolded I am sick and tired of reading stories from those regions about adult men molesting toddlers,infants and pre-teens
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by wolverine1987: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
daddytime:
Cursed, smelly and sickly cradle robbers destroying those innocent girls' fistula.

Shameless idiots.
n some people r even supporting the man's action can u imagine... may their sisters get married to 80years old men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Gandollar(f): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
MalcoImX:

We found another 'Nasfi' in Anambra, and the girl was so sad snapping a picture with the old man.

https://www.nairaland.com/modifypost?redirect=%2F4898530%2Fanother-alhaji-nasfi-found-anambra%2373755203&post=73755203
Help me to understand you. The link is not opening
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Amumaigwe: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
This is just wickedness because in no time the girl will become a widow. It's high time this practice is stopped. This is 21st century for crying out loud!!!

He might even have 3 more like her locked away inside some mudhouses strictly for his perverted sexual pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by BenzEne1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Islam and rubbish be like 5 and 6

RIP MICHAEL JACKSON
I didn't have phone when you died.
Indeed,you were a great footballer

You and stupidity be like 5 and 6

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Amumaigwe: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
humandroid:
If this is approved by Allah and Mohammed, then I must question the sanity of both entities.

Allah is an alias for Satan na.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by kongolo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bgetto:
At least Is better than 70 year old rape 12 years old girl in civilize southern part of Nigeria
With daily stories of ritual killings in that region?Civilized Southern part my ass
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by MalcoImX: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Bede2u(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
jaszplus12:

Well, I'll love you to find out who Nnamdi Azikiwe wife Uche is... how old she was when he married her and exactly who she was to his first wife!
When you do....let us all know... thanks
lol...see mumu. Ppl like u dont realise when others have evolved and join the queue. Nnamdi azikiwe is of an old igbo generation. The new igbo generation have gone beyond nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by klever18(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=pawesome post=73753616]Everything that has north in it comes with badluck[/quote

]true north always bad
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by MalcoImX: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Your concern is proving that Igbos do child marriage too, not to condemn this evil practice. Inferiority complex is really bad for you.

Did I tell you that it's okay.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by MalcoImX: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Uguruzik:

If you are not mad why do you say that the reporter is Igbo? If you are not a liar why are you trying to deny the fact that Islam supports paedophilism and it's practiced every week in the north; If you are ashame of paedophilism why are you doing it?

Would it be alright to say Igbo culture supports pedophilia?

Igbo Town Where 80-Year Old Men Marry Ten-Old Girls.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200505230109.html

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by daddytime(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
wolverine1987:

n some people r even supporting the man's action can u imagine... may their sisters get married to 80years old men

Amen...no mind the dolts..

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by notoriousbabe: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Gosh what an eyesore!..

Their apologists will argue with you how there are rapists and peadophiles in the South,forgeting that while its a crime in the South if you are caught..up-North its the norm and acceptable.
No dick is bigger than a baby's head. Unnecessary screaming during sex should end in 2018
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Amumaigwe: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Slickest:
Its not just north abeg, a pedophile is a pedophile, sebi this one did not rape her... If the north is sick, what do you call the south south, the east, the southwest that rape infants?... Stop the ethnic segregation and be realistic... A pedophile is a pedophile simple...

The difference is thus: Sleeping with minors in the South is a crime and an abomination while in the North, it is a well celebrated sacred tradition . This explains why the old man is even in celebration mood.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Just2endowed2(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
fatymore:

is she 12.. I read somewhere how a Pastor defiled two 12 years old girl...Pastor ooo....

I am not in favour of anyone who defile an under age or sell of an under age for marriage. They are bought wrong morally. I do not know why you do not want to condemned something like this.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by winj3: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Another Muslim pedophile following in the footsteps of Muhammad
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by agarawu23(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
If the stupid man dies now, the lady will be forced to remarry or end up being migrated to Lagos to join the begging squad at that young age.

That rubbish in North should stop and the silly Sharia law they are practicing there should be reshuffled undecided
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by simony2020: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Much of the atrocities that are committed towards northern women occur partly because the victim does not know that she has a basic right for her body to be hers, for her privacy to be respected and for her education to be a necessity not a privilege she receives if it is financially possible after her brother has been educated.
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
“We call him Chanji because he regularly ‘changes’ wives. In my knowledge, he married at least 12 times, but other people say it could be up to 20 times.
Fear anything that has to do with change
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by kongolo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Amumaigwe:

The difference is thus: Sleeping with minors in the South is a crime and an abomination while in the North, it is a well celebrated sacred tradition This explains why the old man is even in celebration mood.
@bolded Molesting minors is an abomination and a crime in the Northern and Southern parts of Nigeria.Quit spreading lies about the North and Northerners.This story is clearly fake but your hatred for the North won't let you see through the fakery

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by fortunechy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
I wonder how we share same country with these useless northerners...... Tufiakwa. Aru!!!
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by Marvis4real(f): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Jesus Christ!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.