Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat (1724 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by saweide: 10:52am On May 20, 2023
Helo nairanlders I think am getting tired of women now.
If you check my previous posts about this babe of mine a single mother of 2 whom I fell in love with 4 months ago on Facebook who told me last month that she got pregnant for Me.

I travelled to meet her 2 days ago because we were not in the same states .

I have already stamped it in my mind that she was saying the truth Av been preparing how to rush introduction with her family and mine and have told 2 of my closest friends about it and not until yesterday when we were having sex and suddenly blood gush out of her private part inwas shocked and surprised.
She used the tip of her finger to feel d blood from her private part and looked at my face I asked her what and she said she has been faking it to test me if I will be loyal to her or ask her to abort it that I just passed her test that she will love me forever and get married to me ..i was heartbroken why she would do such test on me ...she started laffing and told me she used it on her ex boyfriend that he failed and wanted to see if I.will do the same she said her ex boifrend transferred 30k immediately to her after telling him she is pregnant that she taught I wil do the same that she would just have chop the money and end the relationship that she just belive I love her ...me I don't like this kind of prank am fed up of the relationship for not trusting me despite all av done and sacrifice for her pls I need an urgent advise am so confused
Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by Uchefame(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2023
Now You see the reason why some guys are against others getting married to single mothers.

Learn your lesson and move on.

10 Likes

Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by olanrewaju99(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2023
Just overlooked it, but shine your eye.

5 Likes

Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by Sonnobax15(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Banny say she only pranked you just to know if you truly love her,so wetin come be the problem again na? angry. You should also prank her with similar stuff too,by faking it that you've impregnated another banny,to at least test her too lipsrsealed. Nothing hard for this life abeg.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by donbachi(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2023
As if she no go still get belle if you continue
Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by xpressionx(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2023
For football match wey wan start with 2 goals down she still dey play ruff play.

I don't want to say she doesn't have sense

10 Likes

Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by saweide: 11:26am On May 20, 2023
xpressionx:
For football match wey wan start with 2 goals down she still dey play ruff play.

I don't want to say she dokesn't have sense

What should I do sir
Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by saweide: 11:27am On May 20, 2023
[quote author=donbachi post=123252700]As if she no go still get belle if you continue [/quot

What should I do sir
Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by Ajione(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2023
She love you but scared, may be you will run when she told you she is pregnant. My brother just seek the face of God before going into any marriage.

2 Likes

Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by Sunshine34(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2023
Na we go help you manage your woman?
Are you stupid or something. Why are you a man if you can't decide for yourself. Last last na something go kill a man

1 Like

Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2023
She wants to test you nii.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by donbachi(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2023
[quote author=saweide post=123252968][/quote] follow your heart
Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by Sammy101111(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2023
Brother use your sense person way done born 2 kids before they test single guy lol
She just tested your brain to know how foolish you are to deceive . And she as seen you finish as a guy you are the one to give woman your terms and conditions not even to talk about a single mother of 2 testing you bro am disappointed in you Nigga .if a woman prank me with that shit it over . As she take test you na so she go take meet someone else give that one higher test follow am go leave you behind . Best thing to do is move one how can a single guy be chasing a mother 2 and she is superior over you dam Nigga you need to think of your life . I guess you are the guy holding the flower in the image

5 Likes

Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by Waffarianman(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2023
This dude get mind oo banny that have dropped 2engine already. You guys should just continue your pranking and let's see how it's go

3 Likes

Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by Fahvvy: 12:07pm On May 20, 2023
First off...
I can't advice any man to marry a girl who isn't a virgin, talk more of a single mother undecided...

But since you say you love her, that's fine, to each his cross undecided...

However...
I'm more concerned as to why "blood will gush out" of her vagina whilst you were having sex? undecided...

And I'm also concerned as to why you would stomach this "test" despite "all you've done for her"? undecided...

Either ways...
I can never be in your shoes (I don't do single mothers), but I wouldn't stomach this kind of prank from any female on planet earth undecided...
Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by Fibonacci88: 12:28pm On May 20, 2023
Make una leave Facebook girls. Any relationship u dtrart for Facebook no dey ever end well. All the rubbish relationship stories I had been seeing on nairaland,80% met on Facebook. Girls looking for relationship are condemned engine wey dem don rings tire. Look for ladies around u, at workplace, church it's far better than trying to develop feelings from ppl u meet on Facebook book.
Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by saweide: 12:35pm On May 20, 2023
Sammy101111:
Brother use your sense person way done born 2 kids before they test single guy lol
She just tested your brain to know how foolish you are to deceive . And she as seen you finish as a guy you are the one to give woman your terms and conditions not even to talk about a single mother of 2 testing you bro am disappointed in you Nigga .if a woman prank me with that shit it over . As she take test you na so she go take meet someone else give that one higher test follow am go leave you behind . Best thing to do is move one how can a single guy be chasing a mother 2 and she is superior over you dam Nigga you need to think of your life . I guess you are the guy holding the flower in the image

Am also a single father of 2....different baby mama bro

2 Likes

Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by otie02: 1:20pm On May 20, 2023
Salvage grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Sammy101111:
Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by thesilentman(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2023
Guy,take a break for now.Use the remaining of this year to develop yourself skill-wise with aim to more financial augumentation.Re-enter the game next year with open eyes and double orientation.You will thank me later.Let me be frank with you.The first mission of the single mum is to dominate you by suppressing your masculinity through dozens of subtle and later, blatant shittests.Why? Because she knows you know her worth.If she fails,she submits.If you fail,she dominates you-the consequences will be grave,believe me.
Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by Evestar200(f): 6:45pm On May 20, 2023
OP said he is also a single Father of two, so both of them are good for each other.

Just prank her too and test her loyalty like she did to you

1 Like

Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by ItisWell22(f): 6:48pm On May 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Banny say she only pranked you just to know if you truly love her,so wetin come be the problem again na? angry. You should also prank her with similar stuff too,by faking it that you've impregnated another banny,to at least test her too lipsrsealed. Nothing hard for this life abeg.

😂

Evestar200:
OP said he is also a single Father of two, so both of them are good for each other.

Just prank her too and test her loyalty like she did to you

2, from different mamas. 🤧

I wish them both well…
Re: She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 20, 2023
saweide:

Am also a single father of 2....different baby mama bro
Why blood gush out ? She dey her period still open leg for u?

(1) (Reply)

Moment Couple Arrives Their Wedding In Power Bike / Why Do Marriages Crumble? / Met Someone Online And Actually Had A Date With Them In Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.