Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I'm In A Fix, Need Help! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm In A Fix, Need Help! (3298 Views)

I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything / Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now / God I'm In Need Of A Job!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by enilove(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2018
luvmijeje:

Let me answer it accordance.

Firstly, I used the word discover because I don't have knowledge of it before.

Research are done by reading documents in relating to what you are interested in. It won't kill if you do it too. In in this case I simply queried the authors of four books of the gospel.

No the Bible didn't start 100 years ago. It was made public 500 years ago when a man named Martin Luther interpreted the Bible and fought for it to be made public. Do you know about that? Meaning the Bible was accessible to a few group of men who called themselves priests. Again do you know about that?

The Bible was not made public. The new testaments was written after every single one involve were dead and buried. It's like writing a book on Oduduwa the so called founder of Yoruba race. Where will I get my materials from? The four books of gospel was based on I hear and them say and not on what the writers saw and heard.

There is a reason Christians are still in minority and not majority in the Land of Isreal. They are mainly jews.

Jesus is your lord and personal saviour and not mine.

There were many failed researches in the past and there will continue to be in the future. Meaning , the fact that you conducted a research does not mean you got the right answer.
For example , the Arabs had copies of the Bible far back as the 5/6 th century , but your research did not show you this :

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 829:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

The Jews came to Allah's Apostle and told him that a man and a woman from amongst them had committed illegal sexual intercourse. Allah's Apostle said to them, "What do you find in the Torah (old Testament) about the legal punishment of Ar-Rajm (stoning)?" They replied, (But) we announce their crime and lash them." Abdullah bin Salam said, "You are telling a lie; Torah contains the order of Rajm." They brought and opened the Torah and one of them solaced his hand on the Verse of Rajm and read the verses preceding and following it. Abdullah bin Salam said to him, "Lift your hand." When he lifted his hand, the Verse of Rajm was written there. They said, "Muhammad has told the truth; the Torah has the Verse of Rajm. The Prophet then gave the order that both of them should be stoned to death. ('Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "I saw the man leaning over the woman to shelter her from the stones."

WERE THESE PEOPLE PRIESTS ?

The translation of the Bible into English started back in the 7th century.

When conducting your research , did you consider the internal source , that is , the writings in the Bible ?

John 21:22-25 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
[23] Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?
[24] This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true. [25] And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY JOHN THE BROTHER OF JAMES , A DISCIPLE OF JESUS.

More importantly , did you ask God to show you the truth about Jesus ?

Pls , don't waste your life , Jesus is truly our Creator , this I know from personal encounters.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by luvmijeje(f): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by luvmijeje(f): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2018
enilove:

There were many failed researches in the past and there will continue to be in the future. Meaning , the fact that you conducted a research does not mean you got the right answer.
For example , the Arabs had copies of the Bible far back as the 5/6 th century , but your research did not show you this :

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 829:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

The Jews came to Allah's Apostle and told him that a man and a woman from amongst them had committed illegal sexual intercourse. Allah's Apostle said to them, "What do you find in the Torah (old Testament) about the legal punishment of Ar-Rajm (stoning)?" They replied, (But) we announce their crime and lash them." Abdullah bin Salam said, "You are telling a lie; Torah contains the order of Rajm." They brought and opened the Torah and one of them solaced his hand on the Verse of Rajm and read the verses preceding and following it. Abdullah bin Salam said to him, "Lift your hand." When he lifted his hand, the Verse of Rajm was written there. They said, "Muhammad has told the truth; the Torah has the Verse of Rajm. The Prophet then gave the order that both of them should be stoned to death. ('Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "I saw the man leaning over the woman to shelter her from the stones."

WERE THESE PEOPLE PRIESTS ?

The translation of the Bible into English started back in the 7th century.

When conducting your research , did you consider the internal source , that is , the writings in the Bible ?

John 21:22-25 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
[23] Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?
[24] This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true. [25] And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY JOHN THE BROTHER OF JAMES , A DISCIPLE OF JESUS.

More importantly , did you ask God to show you the truth about Jesus ?

Pls , don't waste your life , Jesus is truly our Creator , this I know from personal encounters.

Base on the above I've five questions for you.

1. How come Matthew the writer of the first gospel book was never recorded in the Bible?

2. How come Mark the writer of the second gospel book was never recorded in the Bible?

3. How come Luke the writer of the third gospel was never written in the Bible?

4. If they all wrote it as you claimed how come 'I' was never made use of in the telling of the narrative? Everything is in third person singular or plural.

5. If they all wrote it as you claimed, how come none of them were present in the last supper where only the 12 disciples were present? Do you know what that mean? They witness to something they didn't see.

There were a lot of events they were not partaker of but they witnessed to.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by frank317: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
luvmijeje:

Good for you and again I'm going to say I like you and I'll give you 3 reasons why I've to say it again.

1. I was expecting arrows and darts(I've not finish going through my mentions.... So I may still receive some arrows) but I got sweetness.

2. You remind me of the beautiful part of being religious(But I've found something more beautiful than it)

3. Coming out against something that has given me a lot of good memories hurt a little and you made it hurt more but it's something I've to do to reach out to someone who's a little bit like me.

U are beginning to sound sane. I was really afraid u were running mental.

I love u
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by enilove(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
luvmijeje:

Base on the above I've five questions for you.

1. How come Matthew the writer of the first gospel book was never recorded in the Bible?

2. How come Mark the writer of the second gospel book was never recorded in the Bible?

3. How come Luke the writer of the third gospel was never written in the Bible?

4. If they all wrote it as you claimed how come 'I' was never made use of in the telling of the narrative? Everything is in third person singular or plural.

5. If they all wrote it as you claimed, how come none of them were present in the last supper where only the 12 disciples were present? Do you know what that mean? They witness to something they didn't see.

There were a lot of events they were not partaker of but they witnessed to.

1)
You are wrong , Matthew was mentioned in the Bible as a disciple of Jesus :
Matthew 9:8-9 KJV
But when the multitudes saw it , they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men.
[9] And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.

2)
Mark was mentioned in the Bible . He was a preacher with Peter and spent time with Paul and Barnabas in Antioch. Mark was a close friend and helper of Paul. He was known as John Mark.

Acts 15:39-40 KJV
And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus;
[40] And Paul chose Silas, and departed, being recommended by the brethren unto the grace of God.

3)

Luke is mentioned in the Bible , he was a Gentile physician . He was a missionary companion of Apostle Paul :

2 Timothy 4:10-11 KJV
For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.
[11] Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.

4)

Mathew and John the beloved , who wrote the books of John and Revelations were present with him.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by luvmijeje(f): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
frank317:

U are beginning to sound sane. I was really afraid u were running mental.

I love u

I don't love you.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by frank317: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
luvmijeje:

I don't love you.

I know u do... I will forget the smile on ur face the first day we met.

Still regret not asking u out then... Hmmmm
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 16, 2018
luvmijeje:

Good for you and again I'm going to say I like you and I'll give you 3 reasons why I've to say it again.

1. I was expecting arrows and darts(I've not finish going through my mentions.... So I may still receive some arrows) but I got sweetness.

2. You remind me of the beautiful part of being religious(But I've found something more beautiful than it)

3. Coming out against something that has given me a lot of good memories hurt a little and you made it hurt more but it's something I've to do to reach out to someone who's a little bit like me.
I hope you are ready for this because I'm going to do what they call in football "leave everything on the pitch", because I really care about you and hence can't afford to see that you are lost, as your own case seems yet curable. So if at the end I still lose the game, it won't be because I didn't give it my best shot.

Now one ability God's given to me is to be able to discern who people really without much ado. And one way I am able to do that is via their words, for Jesus said:

"out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh".Mt 12:34(KJV)

So a times I need not hear much, or even know much about someone, but just by hearing or seeing words that emanated from them, I am already able to tell who they really are, and it usually turns out that way.

And it's for this reason that I said I sensed that you were someone spiritually deep at the onset our conversations. But of course I could also get it wrong because I may not have all I need to the Initial stage to come to the right judgment. And it was for this reason I said again later on, that I may have gotten it wrong about you after reading another comment of yours.

But because of what happened at first, i had to take my time in your respect so that when I speak again concerning you it won't be prematurely, but I should have gotten it right.

And so i believe I've come to that point, where i have everything else I needed in that respect, and hence this post.

I must say that I'm very concerned about my findings concerning you, and of course i'm concerned that you no longer believe in Jesus, but to be honest with you that's not even the worst part.

For what bothers me the most is that your heart's not right, and that's my greatest worry. Because even though you say you don't believe in Jesus, or doubt a lot of things in that respect, at least why not have the kind of heart that would make God to want to go out of His way to save or help you regardless?

For Instance, if you happen to be in a plane that's destined to crash, why not make yourself to be a reason for God to say no, that He cannot allow it to happen, simply because you were there inside it?

For God has shown Himself severally to be One that could go out of His way to save certain persons, even those who may not know Him, believe in Him or even serve Him.

And this can be drawn instances such as Rahab, Naaman, the Samaritan woman, the Shunammite woman, the centurion etc.

For one thing they all had in common beside the fact that they weren't Jewish and served their God, was a good heart which God could not afford to let slide. So despite that they may not have qualified in terms of His covenant with Abraham, He personally orchestrated a means to get them into His fold.

So that's why I more concerned that your heart's not being right more than anything else, and I actually think that your faulty heart is the basis of your curiosity which has descended you to this very point in your life, where you are slowly but surely drifting towards destruction, but you seemed not to have realized it yet.

For you think what's happening to you is just normal, maybe because it not a sudden change but a gradual one, as you still think that at least you still believe in God which seems to be your last straw that you're yet holding on to and trying to consoling yourself with, but I give you one year, maximum two, and you would have turned into a full blown atheist.

For it's similar to HIV and AIDS, for persons with the virus don't just turn out to become an AIDS patients overnight, and a times they may be oblivious to the fact that they have the virus, as the symptoms have not matured.

But cell to cell, day to day, month to month, year to year, and by the time they realise it, it's too late and nothing can be done to remedy the situation, because the HIV virus has now developed into full blown AIDS.

It's a similar situation with cancer, that's why there is concerted effort being made towards enlightenment about the benefits of early detection, because it could be the difference between life and death.

Shay it's research you want abi, don't worry Satan can do more than that for you and even give you more information than you could have ever asked for, though it seems you no longer believe he exists. You really underestimate the ability of the devil to deceive.

When you hear Jesus say that the immediately devil comes and takes away the sown word in someone's heart(Mt 4:15), do you think that he would come openly to you and tell you, "I am the devil, and I want to take the sown Word out of your heart"?

No it's by misinformation, misinterpretations, lies, deception, and so on. And Satan doesn't have a particular tactic that he uses for everyone, but his tactics are uniquely devised with respect to the specific target.

So the way he would come to me may not be the same way he would come to you, but the objective is always the same: To deceive.

I had already sensed that Satan was behind what was happening to you, because of my perfect understanding of his modus operandi, but I was able to confirm that belief while I was digging thru your previous posts to observe the point and process of your transition.

For I happened to come across one particular previous post of yours and also your responses to the posts of one of otems here, which buttressed my position. So i'm going to provide them side by side here for you to refresh your memory and also add one of your recent posts so you could see for yourself what had happened to you:

otemanuduno:

You are quoting for me from the book of Eusebius the deceiver and you want me to take you serious? So when did trying to prove the superiority of your god over another god become temptation? Gwana was shamed hands down, same way we have many Nairalander here shamed after challenging the irreligious and brain users like myself to a life-threatening duel. They ended up depressed, questioning their gods or deleting their nairaland accounts or even being chased about as thieves... E.G SAMUEL Ekweme(4evergod), Frankmishael, Muafrika2 the curser and G***y.
luvmijeje:

It's like I'm speaking to a wall. I don't understand your ranting.
luvmijeje:

otemanuduno post=55674828:
Okay, if you don't know, you have to know:

Eusebius, a human being like you, is the one who wrote 75% of the things you call gospel today.

The jesus you worship isn't a real entity, but Eusebius wrote a story about him, using the character of a real Zeusus Krista to write his story. Zeusus Krista was a deciever far back millions of years ago. Eusebius then wrote a story based on that deciever, and called the hero of that story jesus. Therefore anything you are quoting from Matthew to John are 75% the works of Eusebius, therefore you can't expect me to take a fiction serious.

So I've been wasting my time. I've marked your name.
luvmijeje:
So why can't God forgive us rather that sent his son. Because God is not a man that should lie or the son of a man that should confess. After the disobedience of Adam and Eve this was the curse laid on the serpent. In Gen 3: 15

And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her Seed;
He shall bruise your head,
And you shall bruise His heel

Coincidentally this is the first prophecy about christ. Let me break it down. Gen 1:28 says

28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

Man cede is dominion of the earth to the serpent when he disobeyed God. But because he has laid a curse that the seed of the man will bruise his head he has to send his son in form of a man to return that dominion back to man. Which our Lord Jesus Christ has done. Revelation 1:18 says

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Remember when Adam ate that fruit, he died. But My lord Jesus died that whosoever believeth in Him will not die again.

luvmijeje:

Let me answer it accordance.

Firstly, I used the word discover because I don't have knowledge of it before...The four books of gospel was based on I hear and them say and not on what the writers saw and heard.

There is a reason Christians are still in minority and not majority in the Land of Isreal. They are mainly jews.

Jesus is your lord and personal saviour and not mine.

So do you think it's by coincidence that all of a sudden you now believe the saying of the same otem whose name you said you have marked, that you are now sounding like him and saying the same things he was saying?

You must have come across my thread about not the satanic agents here where I advised that people here be careful so as they be not deceived by them, I'm sorry to say that you have justified that thread, because you are one of those that they've successfully deceived.

That was my perhaps my second thread after I sensed their strong presence here, and If you observe after that they've gone low key, hence I have really been a thorn in their flesh.

And because of that they've had to restrategize, as one of them came to me disguised as an atheist by using the name human droid, but after I was thru with him I have never seen anything droid since then.

Except maybe they've now contracted you as Satan intended to do to me (of course nobody believes me) then that's quite different, but if not then you have to leave with immediate effect before it's too late.

See luvmijeje I have seen some of your previous posts therefore it's become clearer to me now that it's not by coincidence that you are being drawn by the Voice that I use to speak, for it not my Voice but that of Jesus that I'm using here to call His own sheep so that they can come to Him(Jn 10:4).

His Voice is His Words.

I have more to say but I think this should be more than enough for now!
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by luvmijeje(f): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2018
jesusjnr:
I hope you are ready for this because I'm going to do what they call in football "leave everything on the pitch", because I really care about you and hence can't afford to see that you are lost, as your own case seems yet curable. So if at the end I still lose the game, it won't be because I didn't give it my best shot.

Now one ability God's given to me is to be able to discern who people really without much ado. And one way I am able to do that is via their words, for Jesus said:

"out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh".Mt 12:34(KJV)

So a times I need not hear much, or even know much about someone, but just by hearing or seeing words that emanated from them, I am already able to tell who they really are, and it usually turns out that way.

And it's for this reason that I said I sensed that you were someone spiritually deep at the onset our conversations. But of course I could also get it wrong because I may not have all I need to the Initial stage to come to the right judgment. And it was for this reason I said again later on, that I may have gotten it wrong about you after reading another comment of yours.

But because of what happened at first, i had to take my time in your respect so that when I speak again concerning you it won't be prematurely, but I should have gotten it right.

And so i believe I've come to that point, where i have everything else I needed in that respect, and hence this post.

I must say that I'm very concerned about my findings concerning you, and of course i'm concerned that you no longer believe in Jesus, but to be honest with you that's not even the worst part.

For what bothers me the most is that your heart's not right, and that's my greatest worry. Because even though you say you don't believe in Jesus, or doubt a lot of things in that respect, at least why not have the kind of heart that would make God to want to go out of His way to save or help you regardless?

For Instance, if you happen to be in a plane that's destined to crash, why not make yourself to be a reason for God to say no, that He cannot allow it to happen, simply because you were there inside it?

For God has shown Himself severally to be One that could go out of His way to save certain persons, even those who may not know Him, believe in Him or even serve Him.

And this can be drawn instances such as Rahab, Naaman, the Samaritan woman, the Shunammite woman, the centurion etc.

For one thing they all had in common beside the fact that they weren't Jewish and served their God, was a good heart which God could not afford to let slide. So despite that they may not have qualified in terms of His covenant with Abraham, He personally orchestrated a means to get them into His fold.

So that's why I more concerned that your heart's not being right more than anything else, and I actually think that your faulty heart is the basis of your curiosity which has descended you to this very point in your life, where you are slowly but surely drifting towards destruction, but you seemed not to have realized it yet.

For you think what's happening to you is just normal, maybe because it not a sudden change but a gradual one, as you still think that at least you still believe in God which seems to be your last straw that you're yet holding on to and trying to consoling yourself with, but I give you one year, maximum two, and you would have turned into a full blown atheist.

For it's similar to HIV and AIDS, for persons with the virus don't just turn out to become an AIDS patients overnight, and a times they may be oblivious to the fact that they have the virus, as the symptoms have not matured.

But cell to cell, day to day, month to month, year to year, and by the time they realise it, it's too late and nothing can be done to remedy the situation, because the HIV virus has now developed into full blown AIDS.

It's a similar situation with cancer, that's why there is concerted effort being made towards enlightenment about the benefits of early detection, because it could be the difference between life and death.

Shay it's research you want abi, don't worry Satan can do more than that for you and even give you more information than you could have ever asked for, though it seems you no longer believe he exists. You really underestimate the ability of the devil to deceive.

When you hear Jesus say that the immediately devil comes and takes away the sown word in someone's heart(Mt 4:15), do you think that he would come openly to you and tell you, "I am the devil, and I want to take the sown Word out of your heart"?

No it's by misinformation, misinterpretations, lies, deception, and so on. And Satan doesn't have a particular tactic that he uses for everyone, but his tactics are uniquely devised with respect to the specific target.

So the way he would come to me may not be the same way he would come to you, but the objective is always the same: To deceive.

I had already sensed that Satan was behind what was happening to you, because of my perfect understanding of his modus operandi, but I was able to confirm that belief while I was digging thru your previous posts to observe the point and process of your transition.

For I happened to come across one particular previous post of yours and also your responses to the posts of one of otems here, which buttressed my position. So i'm going to provide them side by side here for you to refresh your memory and also add one of your recent posts so you could see for yourself what had happened to you:

So do you think it's by coincidence that all of a sudden you now believe the saying of the same otem whose name you said you have marked, that you are now sounding like him and saying the same things he was saying?

You must have come across my thread about not the satanic agents here where I advised that people here be careful so as they be not deceived by them, I'm sorry to say that you have justified that thread, because you are one of those that they've successfully deceived.

That was my perhaps my second thread after I sensed their strong presence here, and If you observe after that they've gone low key, hence I have really been a thorn in their flesh.

And because of that they've had to restrategize, as one of them came to me disguised as an atheist by using the name human droid, but after I was thru with him I have never seen anything droid since then.

Except maybe they've now contracted you as Satan intended to do to me (of course nobody believes me) then that's quite different, but if not then you have to leave with immediate effect before it's too late.

See luvmijeje I have seen some of your previous posts therefore it's become clearer to me now that it's not by coincidence that you are being drawn by the Voice that I use to speak, for it not my Voice but that of Jesus that I'm using here to call His own sheep so that they can come to Him(Jn 10:4).

His Voice is His Words.

I have more to say but I think this should be more than enough for now!

I don't have a faulty heart. I just no longer believe Jesus being Divine. I still believe in God. I don't have to believe in the Bible and Christ for me to have a relationship with God. In the Christian world they will call it backsliding but I call it spiritual growth.

Spiritual growth is serving God without the bullshit of men interfering with it. Religion is bullshit created by men to build a chasm between man and God.

If you still need the church and the Bible to understand spirituality then you are still a baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by luvmijeje(f): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2018
frank317:

I know u do... I will forget the smile on ur face the first day we met.

Still regret not asking u out then... Hmmmm

Gerrout!!!!!
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
luvmijeje:

I don't have a faulty heart. I just no longer believe Jesus being Divine. I still believe in God. I don't have to believe in the Bible and Christ for me to have a relationship with God. In the Christian world they will call it backsliding but I call it spiritual growth.

Spiritual growth is serving God without the bullshit of men interfering with it. Religion is bullshit created by men to build a chasm between man and God.

If you still need the church and the Bible to understand spirituality then you are still a baby.
Abel, Enoch, Noah, Job, Abraham etc. didn't need the written scriptures to walk with God but they were said to be righteous and perfect men who walked with God so that's besides my point.

And also Jesus hadn't been born at the time for them to believe in Him, so my point with respect to your heart is that I sense you lack the righteousness or perfection in your ways that they all had in common, so that's my most concern about you.

Besides I think I have met some atheists here with very good hearts, who I believe have a better chance of salvation than many of today's church who do not have that.

Also have not been part of any church denomination for about fifteen years now because i've not yet seen any with the quality of the church that equates the standard the standard of my walk with God even as the first church did, but I know that's going to change soon because that very church gonna make a comeback without further ado, and the gates of hell would not be able to prevail against it!

So it's not necessarily about church going, or believing what is in the Bible etc., but it's the true worship of God. And if that's what you call spirituality, then that means that you're still religious, because religion to me is the true worship of God.

But if it's just believing that God is the Creator but not keeping His Word or living a life of righteousness before Him, then you should know that Satan also has that.

But whatever belief in God it is that you yet have, remember you once believed in Jesus and called Him your own Lord and Savior because you were so sure of that, but today you've lost that as you no longer have that belief, so what makes you so sure you're not going to lose such belief in God also?

For at the time if someone had told in a few months or years time that you were gonna lose that i'm not sure that you would have ever thunked it. Remember I've seen some of your comments then.

And that is what I believe would still happen that made me give you a maximum of two years at this rate, and that you'll also lose that the same way you lost your belief in Jesus. But if you continue at this rate and yet that doesn't happen, then don't ever believe any word I say.

If you followed me closely you'd see that I'm very different from your regular church mindset, even some atheists here have admitted that difference, because I'm able to sift the things that be of God from those that be of men. For I'm a spiritual perfectionist who doesn't want to leave out any stone unturned, so what I have now is not a product of what men have said to me but that which I've verified spiritually.

As you can see with tongue speaking etc., it's not them say but in my house after years outside of the church building that I received it, and it came with me constantly falling to the ground and my body strongly being shaking with much intensity that I had to explain to the Spirit of God to calm it down when i'm out in the open, since it's still behind the veil, so that it won't bring unwarranted attention and complicate matters for me.

And you know what He listened, because immediately after that request when I'm in the open even though I strongly yet feel His presence it's not beyond control, but once I just get behind the curtain I could just be flung to the floor and be shaking all over under His influence.

And one of developments after the presence of Holy Spirit became manifest in my life is that I constantly feel this quite embarrassing strong pull of my knees towards the floor. But when I asked God how far and why, you know what He answered me, "How do you expect to be standing in My Presence?"

And even the Holy Spirit that you hear me talking about, it's not hear say because I thought i couldn't literally forsake everything even as those of the first church did, and still be doing what most people of today's church do, speaking about Him just based on hear say.

So i had told myself very early on and whoever cared to listen when I had started walking at the highest level of spirituality, that God I knew, Jesus I also knew, both to a rare degree, but that who was the Holy Spirit? because I didn't personally know Him.

And therefore that I wasn't going to be pretending like I did, and be patronizing and flattering Him as many do, in fact I was going to instead play hardball with Him, so that if it happened that He comes at all, it won't be because I was chasing Him all over the place and telling Him to come, but that He was the one chasing me as He couldn't resist what I had in me.

And though it took several years, but then when he finally came and made Himself known to me, it wasn't as though He was just getting to know me for the first time, like starting from pre-nursery to nursery and then from nursery to primary etc. But it started from the very top, as in final year or even a graduate with respect to the extent of things He revealed to me at the first, for they were things that I believe He'd hardly revealed to anyone else.

For He let know about His frustrations on Earth and how He wasn't happy etc., even things from His deepest parts, as if I entered into Him and was seeing things from the depth of His very heart.

The point of all these is to let you know that my own no be hear say, but from personal experience, and revelation.

But you said you've found something better, so I hope you are willing to sacrifice your all, even your life for it, because if not you are only deceiving yourself oh!

For don't think that because you are a woman that you are exempted from going to such extent of faith or spirituality, because it was someone like you, even a beauty queen of her time, that so believed in God to the extent that she hinged in on "if I perish, I perish!"

And moreover there's no difference between between a woman and man either in Heaven or in Hell whether you believe it or not.

So hope you're ready to take full responsibility for the consequences of your beliefs, so that regardless of how it pans out you'd be able to beat your chest and say, "i take full responsibility for the consequences of my beliefs, decisions and actions" and not look for someone to put the blame on, and say it was this or that person that deceived me, even as man had done in the beginning.

If so, then my cased concerning you is rested, because regardless of the fact that I really care about you(don't want to use the word "love" for it not to be misconstrued), at the end of the day I can't choose for you, because that would be going against the essence of humanity.

So if that be the case, then good luck to you.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by OtemAtum: 8:14pm On May 09, 2019
Jesusjnr trying to win luvmijeje back to the fold. cheesy
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 10, 2019
OtemAtum:
Jesusjnr trying to win luvmijeje back to the fold. cheesy
grin grin
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 10, 2019
Michellekabod1:
grin grin
When are you going to tell me the truth?

You claim you've moved on, yet you're still stalking me.

If you persist with this, then you'd be contradicting that claim.

Com'on Mich, you're better than this.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 6:59am On May 11, 2019
Solksjaer:
To start with, I'm from a family of eight, the only male and five sisters. My dad died recently and the burial was held some few days ago and almost every member of the extended family was present.
Here is where the problem lies, I don't believe in the existence of God and I've been like that for seven years now when I found no evidence for his existence. My mom kinda knows I don't really care about religion but doesn't know i don't believe in God. I'm having a conflict with myself right now and It's really driving me crazy no doubt I love my mom but this I'm going through is really killing me inside. Seems its me against the world.
Now everyone wants me to lead the morning devotion, wants me to start holding vigils and night prayer. To cap it all, what most of them are saying is "if you want this woman to live long, you have to accept Jesus and be prayerful you have to do this u have to do that. I really feel what they are trying to do 8s manipulate me emotionally but at the same time my mum.
So folks, I'd seek for your perspective on this issue. Should I give in to this because of my mom or should I Discard all what they're saying because of myself?
CC. CAPSLOCKED, urahara, Hardmirror, johnnydon, Seun ET Al
You're truly in a tight situation here!
First of all if you don't believe in the existence of God you can't do anything worthwhile in his praise neither can you found any favour in his eyes! Hebrew 11:6
Secondly if truly Jesus is in a family, there will be DIVISION and ENMITY in that family because Jesus' REAL teachings is not appealing to most people{2Tessalonians 3:2} He had at least six siblings born by Mary{his mother} Matthew :55-56
NONE of them accepted his teachings when he started his ministry, in fact they thought he was MAD! Mark 3:21
It was after his death and resurrection that ONLY Mary{his mother} and two of his brothers{James and Jude} accepted Christianity,the others NEVER became Christians!
So DO NOT PRETEND because that will only worsen the situation! You must worship God whole soul or forget about worship completely. Deuteronomy 6:4-5 compared to Mark 12:29-30
But if you want to learn about the true God who is love you need to know his REAL worshipers, they will tell you more about him, there is an enemy who has been disguising and misrepresenting God for thousands of years till now. This enemy is the person 99.9 percent of earth's inhabitants are worshiping as he has set lots of traps{false religions} to catch people. The REAL worshipers of God love themselves no matter any race they may come from! John 13:34-35
But all other people under Satan's manipulations hate true worshipers intensely! Matthew 10:22, 24:9 John 17:14-16
It is not easy to notice them as Satan has formed lots of religious groups ranging from one extreme {completely odd lifestyle} to the other extreme {totally degraded lifestyles}. He did this so that people can easily pick their choice, but whenever anyone is navigating towards pure worship don't be surprised that all these people inside contradicting and conflicting religious groups will suddenly become like one religious body and vehemently oppose that person! embarassed
Well it's because Satan is the one controlling 99.9 percent of people on earth through FALSE religions! 2Corinthians 4:4, 1John 5:19
Perhaps you may wish to know about the true God, pure worship and true worshipers. Just keep your calm and be attentive to all preachers, true Christians will speak to you about life's most important questions that has led you into thinking 'THERE IS NO GOD', they will assist you to develop interest in God, appreciate life and love your neighbours! Thanks.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 8:52am On May 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
When are you going to tell me the truth?

You claim you've moved on, yet you're still stalking me.

If you persist with this, then you'd be contradicting that claim.

Com'on Mich, you're better than this.
There is indeed no limit to your stupidity....u r a disgrace to your own skin

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 11:13am On May 11, 2019
Michellekabod1:

There is indeed no limit to your stupidity....u r a disgrace to your own skin
I'm not surprised this is coming from you, because I know that you're inclined to Insulting and abusing people even when unprovoked.

For I didn't insult or abuse you but just made a valid point that you are contradicting yourself by following my mentions and using it to mention me maliciously, despite saying that you've moved on.

For you're hence showing bitterness and that you're still pained by whatever it was that made you to be pained about me.

I know that luvmijeje has shown that she's better than you in this respect, for despite that since early this year, even though we don't communicate she's shown that she doesn't have any ulterior motives or feel bitter towards me as you're doing, and for that i respect her even more.

As I said earlier, you're better than this for I know you very well, but when you allow your weakness to take full control your actions, you'd allow yourself to be defined by your weakness.

You'd soon have to specifically say the evil I did to you that made you to be going about with this your malicious agenda against me, because so far you've actually said nothing specifically, but just leaving it to the imaginations of those inside whose minds you've indirectly planted such allegations, to decide or assume whatever assumable and whatever they could make of it.

It really grieves me that it has to descend to this, because if you continue with this your attempt to make me look evil, you're going to force me to have to defend and clear my name.

For that was how you opened a useless thread only hinged on your unfounded, baseless, sentimental phobia against Christianity and christians, that led to an atheist who knew about our interactions alleging that it was me that was pestering you for sex, money etc.

But instead of immediately debunking his malicious allegations against me immediately knowing it was completely unfounded and as a result of the thread you created, you came to blackmail me with it.

Then when I came to do your job for you by trying to clear my name on that thread, you came and threatened me online saying that you'd join forces with the said atheist, indirectly giving the impression that he was right about his allegations that I was actually the one pestering for sex, money etc.

And up till date you've not yet debunked that allegation even though you know that it's as far from the truth as it could possibly get, but just making flimsy excuses like it was just a joke, and later going behind his back and others who saw it to modify the post without even an apology to show how remorseful you were for that action.

Says a lot about you when you feel very comfortable with those as him who blaspheme God's name and call His worshippers zombies, but have serious issues with me calling them Satan zombie in response to being called one, for ironically that idea was even first conceived when I was called a Satan zombie by an atheist here in Nairaland.

But that's something that you want to use against me to show the extent of your bias and sentimental judgment towards me(and even Christians) and that you actually have nothing tangible against me. If not you're going to have to come out with it, since this is the way that you've chosen to go, I'm going to help you ensure that you get to the end of it.

God knows that I have done you no wrong but good, and hence don't deserve this evil that your paying me with, for if not come and say what it is let everyone know what it is that I've done wrong to you.

I have not chosen this path, but you have, so you should be ready to see it through to the end.

As for those who back me up here, you're completely lost I must say, for I know a lot you don't know but I thought trying to prove the otherwise to you would be a waste since I'm not even someone like you that survives on men's support, as i only see it as only a bonus, for it's God's support I survive on and not man as you should have already seen by now.

So as I said earlier, it grieves me greatly that it has to come to this, because I mean we don't have to be enemies if we don't communicate, but if this is the path you have decided to take for some reason known to you, just know that I'm ready to take it to the end with you.

For I'm not here to represent just myself, but there's a lot hinged on what I rep here, but since you've decided to show no respect for that, I would also reciprocate and show no respect to you.

p.s. I already deleted this post, but after seeing your threats on WhatsApp I thought I needed to school you a bit about the kind of person I was, because you seem to have grossly misunderstood that by your threats that I should not mention you again, despite that you mentioned me first(check my mentions to confirm this). So let's get to the bottom of this shall we?
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm not surprised this is coming from you, because I know that you're inclined to Insulting and abusing people even when unprovoked.

For I didn't insult or abuse you but just made a valid point that you are contradicting yourself by following my mentions and using it to mention me maliciously, despite saying that you've moved on.

For you're hence showing bitterness and that you're still pained by whatever it was that made you to be pained about me.

I know that luvmijeje has shown that she's better than you in this respect, for despite that since early this year, even though we don't communicate she's shown that she doesn't have any ulterior motives or feel bitter towards me as you're doing, and for that i respect her even more.

As I said earlier, you're better than this for I know you very well, but when you allow your weakness to take full control your actions, you'd allow yourself to be defined by your weakness.

You'd soon have to specifically say the evil I did to you that made you to be going about with this your malicious agenda against me, because so far you've actually said nothing specifically, but just leaving it to the imaginations of those inside whose minds you've indirectly planted such allegations, to decide or assume whatever assumable and whatever they could make of it.

It really grieves me that it has to descend to this, because if you continue with this your attempt to make me look evil, you're going to force me to have to defend and clear my name.

For that was how you opened a useless thread only hinged on your unfounded, baseless, sentimental phobia against Christianity and christians, that led to an atheist who knew about our interactions alleging that it was me that was pestering you for sex, money etc.

But instead of immediately debunking his malicious allegations against me immediately knowing it was completely unfounded and as a result of the thread you created, you came to blackmail me with it.

Then when I came to do your job for you by trying to clear my name on that thread, you came and threatened me online saying that you'd join forces with the said atheist, indirectly giving the impression that he was right about his allegations that I was actually the one pestering for sex, money etc.

And up till date you've not yet debunked that allegation even though you know that it's as far from the truth as it could possibly get, but just making flimsy excuses like it was just a joke, and later going behind his back and others who saw it to modify the post without even an apology to show how remorseful you were for that action.

Says a lot about you when you feel very comfortable with those as him who blaspheme God's name and call His worshippers zombies, but have serious issues with me calling them Satan zombie in response to being called one, for ironically that idea was even first conceived when I was called a Satan zombie by an atheist here in Nairaland.

But that's something that you want to use against me to show the extent of your bias and sentimental judgment towards me(and even Christians) and that you actually have nothing tangible against me. If not you're going to have to come out with it, since this is the way that you've chosen to go, I'm going to help you ensure that you get to the end of it.

God knows that I have done you no wrong but good, and hence don't deserve this evil that your paying me with, for if not come and say what it is let everyone know what it is that I've done wrong to you.

I have not chosen this path, but you have, so you should be ready to see it through to the end.

As for those who back me up here, you're completely lost I must say, for I know a lot you don't know but I thought trying to prove the otherwise to you would be a waste since I'm not even someone like you that survives on men's support, as i only see it as only a bonus, for it's God's support I survive on and not man as you should have already seen by now.

So as I said earlier, it grieves me greatly that it has to come to this, because I mean we don't have to be enemies if we don't communicate, but if this is the path you have decided to take for some reason known to you, just know that I'm ready to take it to the end with you.

For I'm not here to represent just myself, but there's a lot hinged on what I rep here, but since you've decided to show no respect for that, I would also reciprocate and show no respect to you.

p.s. I already deleted this post, but after seeing your threats on WhatsApp I thought I needed to school you a bit about the kind of person I was, because you seem to have grossly misunderstood that by your threats that I should not mention you again, despite that you mentioned me first(check my mentions to confirm this). So let's get to the bottom of this shall we?
When you have proven to be daft while should I engage with you? Even when I apologized for a joke a made u still cry over it? How can mentioning you amongst all others I mention be seen as stalking and bitterness? Are you ok at all? So opposing your view in a public forum represent bitterness or what? To think comparing me with luvmijeje will make me feel somehow you are stupid! As i compare myself to no one...
You're also a fool for calling mythread of how Christian's torment me,how insensitive could you be? I was in pain when I made that thread and you are calling it useless ...what makes it useless? Are you not a hypocrite?then when you commented on the thread was it not useless?
I don't hate and never will...but if I see a thread of yours that doesn't go well I will criticise it as I do to others whether you see it as maliciousness or not!
One day you will get to regret everything you have done.
Shove your respect into your ass,I don't need it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 11, 2019
jesusjnr:

You are violating my right to freedom of expression.howcan smiling at what otematum say be a malicious act or painting you black? This is a public forum, so I should be mute just because it's you?can u listen to yourself? If budaatum or any other person quotes you criticising you will you cry foul?
If I was supporting you will u accuse me of stalking u n painting you black?do you reason at all? Don't you have a head with a brain in it?
You have known me well enough to know that if I am offended by someone I rather go and plan my revenge which is unlikely not criticising the person but something much worse.
You didn't hurt me but you are hurting me by accusing me of being malicious n stalking whereas I am just sharing my views which sadly opposes yours....I forgive you for it.
Don't expect me to pass by if I bump into a thread of yours,you open threads almost of daily basis littering NL,so the likelihood of bumping into your thread is high and you don't expect me to keep mute when you post what doesn't go well with me.if you post something I agree with I will praise but if otherwise I will criticise the post. When I called out sheperd000 who has been your opponent did you complain I was spoiling your name or stalking you?yet you accuse me of being bias....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 11, 2019
Michellekabod1:

When you have proven to be daft while should I engage with you? Even when I apologized for a joke a made u still cry over it?
Yeah!

After indirectly alleging that I, that had never on even one single occasion for over three months I had personally known you asked you for any of such, pestered you for money, sex etc., openly in a public forum, now come behind in private and offer an apology without remorse, over what you still call a joke, an apology indeed!

Such a malicious and serious allegation that calls someone's character, credibility and integrity into question, is what you still call a joke, and you still call what you offered an apology?

It says a lot about the extent of your reasoning yet you expect me to take your apology as anything more than a joke?

Well at least you know I never asked you for an apology, but I was insistent on remorse, because if you weren't able to see the gravity of what you'd done even up til now, you can keep such a waste of an apology, for it doesn't exist to me

Of course I already know the extent of your misplaced priorities, where serious things are jokes to you, while jokes to you are serious things, so no surprises there.
Michellekabod1:

How can mentioning you amongst all others I mention be seen as stalking and bitterness? Are you ok at all? So opposing your view in a public forum represent bitterness or what?
At least you have now agreed that you first mentioned me, so I was right to that extent and you were wrong.

And moreover you can keep wallowing in your deceit that it wasn't deliberate and out of bitterness to get back at me, that you don't just make a comment but kept moaning on how a christian did this, and how a christian did that with respect to his expression of his own opinion on not loving unconditionally which to him doesn't exist.

And how I would see your expressing your opinion as an attack on my person as I always do that, and all that unfounded gibberish nonsense etc.

But feel free to continue moaning with the figments of your imaginations and unfounded sentiments.
Michellekabod1:

To think comparing me with luvmijeje will make me feel somehow you are stupid! As i compare myself to no one...
Oh now I see! So you can compare me to everyone else without being stupid yourself, but then when I just compare you to just one person, I become stupid, well I'd take that as a compliment, coming from you that doesn't compare yourself to anyone else indeed, Lolz! What a joke you just told that deserves a ridiculous laughter from me, for you've forgotten that you're not talking to a stranger here, you that compares yourself to someone else to such a ridiculous extent. SMH
Michellekabod1:

You're also a fool for calling mythread of how Christian's torment me,how insensitive could you be? I was in pain when I made that thread and you are calling it useless ...what makes it useless? Are you not a hypocrite?then when you commented on the thread was it not useless?
Yes I would keep being a fool to you for calling a useless unfounded thread by it true name, for you were in pain indeed, one self-inflicted by your mistakes and phobia probably implanted in your DNA against Christians and Christianity, for a thread that would also make a big deal about a church close to your house making noise, like a mosque, a club, even a next door neighbor would, cannot be more useless, and I made this very point on that useless thread. For even my advocate666 thread as useless as it was, can at least pride itself in the fact that it has a thread that is more useless than it because of that your utterly useless thread.
Michellekabod1:

I don't hate and never will...but if I see a thread of yours that doesn't go well I will criticise it as I do to others whether you see it as maliciousness or not!
One day you will get to regret everything you have done.
Shove your respect into your ass,I don't need it.
Who's stopping you from freely expressing yourself, for if you could remember, when I saw your comment about limiting your appearance on nairaland, I had told you to make sure that it wasn't because of me, because I didn't want to be a reason you are not free to express yourself here.

But then when you cannot make a comment without including personal issues like me not loving unconditionally and so on, then it becomes clearly obvious that bitterness, vengeance and malice is factorial in your comments, and that you hate is a fact!

Except someone can regret being good to someone else, that's only when I could possibly regret everything that I'd done.

I wish you the same with your remorseless apology.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by advocate666: 7:25pm On May 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah!

After indirectly alleging that I, that had never on even one single occasion for over three months I had personally known you asked you for any of such, pestered you for money, sex etc., openly in a public forum, now come behind in private and offer an apology without remorse, over what you still call a joke, an apology indeed!

Such a malicious and serious allegation that calls someone's character, credibility and integrity into question, is what you still call a joke, and you still call what you offered an apology?

It says a lot about the extent of your reasoning yet you expect me to take your apology as anything more than a joke?

Well at least you know I never asked you for an apology, but I was insistent on remorse, because if you weren't able to see the gravity of what you'd done even up til now, you can keep such a waste of an apology, for it doesn't exist to me

Of course I already know the extent of your misplaced priorities, where serious things are jokes to you, while jokes to you are serious things, so no surprises there. At least you have now agreed that you first mentioned me, so I was right to that extent and you were wrong.

And moreover you can keep wallowing in your deceit that it wasn't deliberate and out of bitterness to get back at me, that you don't just make a comment but kept moaning on how a christian did this, and how a christian did that with respect to his expression of his own opinion on not loving unconditionally which to him doesn't exist.

And how I would see your expressing your opinion as an attack on my person as I always do that, and all that unfounded gibberish nonsense etc.

But feel free to continue moaning with the figments of your imaginations and unfounded sentiments.Oh now I see! So you can compare me to everyone else without being stupid yourself, but then when I just compare you to just one person, I become stupid, well I'd take that as a compliment, coming from you that doesn't compare yourself to anyone else indeed, Lolz! What a joke you just told that deserves a ridiculous laughter from me, for you've forgotten that you're not talking to a stranger here, you that compares yourself to someone else to such a ridiculous extent. SMH Yes I would keep being a fool to you for calling a useless unfounded thread by it true name, for you were in pain indeed, one self-inflicted by your mistakes and phobia probably implanted in your DNA against Christians and Christianity, for a thread that would also make a big deal about a church close to your house making noise, like a mosque, a club, even a next door neighbor would, cannot be more useless, and I made this very point on that useless thread. For even my advocate666 thread as useless as it was, can at least pride itself in the fact that it has a thread that is more useless than it because of that your utterly useless thread. Who's stopping you from freely expressing yourself, for if you could remember, when I saw your comment about limiting your appearance on nairaland, I had told you to make sure that it wasn't because of me, because I didn't want to be a reason you are not free to express yourself here.

But then when you cannot make a comment without including personal issues like me not loving unconditionally and so on, then it becomes clearly obvious that bitterness, vengeance and malice is factorial in your comments, and that you hate is a fact!

Except someone can regret being good to someone else, that's only when I could possibly regret everything that I'd done.

You just have to drag me in to your wahalas. Don't you.
Is Satan calling you or what?

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 11, 2019
Michellekabod1:

You are violating my right to freedom of expression.howcan smiling at what otematum say be a malicious act or painting you black? This is a public forum, so I should be mute just because it's you?can u listen to yourself? If budaatum or any other person quotes you criticising you will you cry foul?
Of course coming from a deluded bunch that would see my expression of my own opinion as not allowing others to freely express their own opinion, even though their expression of their own opinion is a response to my expression of my own opinion, Lol!

What a bunch of freedom of expression jokers!

My supposed "crying foul" is supposed to be my right to freedom of expression, so you feel you have the right to violate my own freedom of expression, but I don't have the right to do same to you?

Just keep up with your baseless accusations for I'm getting used to your ignorant and baseless judgments.
Michellekabod1:

If I was supporting you will u accuse me of stalking u n painting you black?do you reason at all? Don't you have a head with a brain in it?
You have known me well enough to know that if I am offended by someone I rather go and plan my revenge which is unlikely not criticising the person but something much worse.
If I sought your support, I would be doing things to please you, but you of all people know whose support I seek, by who I do things to please even though it displeases you and many here.

It's better not to have a brain than to have a brain like yours and use it for evil like you do.

Yeah I know you well enough to know that you are already taking underserved and unfounded revenge on me by such actions of yours, so save the pretence for those who don't know you well enough as I do.
Michellekabod1:

You didn't hurt me but you are hurting me by accusing me of being malicious n stalking whereas I am just sharing my views which sadly opposes yours....I forgive you for it.
Forgive me for what, sharing my own views which also opposes yours?

Please don't create forgiveness for a figment that only exists in your imagination, for your being malicious and vengeful is the truth.

If you chose to take offense by my saying the truth, then so be it.
Michellekabod1:

Don't expect me to pass by if I bump into a thread of yours,you open threads almost of daily basis littering NL,so the likelihood of bumping into your thread is high and you don't expect me to keep mute when you post what doesn't go well with me.if you post something I agree with I will praise but if otherwise I will criticise the post.
Yeah right!

As long as it doesn't blaspheme the name of God as the threads of the otems and the atheists you happen to feel very comfortable with, it would be littering NL, Lol! No surprises there!

That's one of the reason even when i thought to reach out to you, I didn't proceed because you were clearly becoming a bad company to keep in truth, because of the extent of your opposition to my doing the Will of God, and how you take the things of God and of the spirit as a joke, but the things of the world and real jokes very seriously, so it was obvious that that needed to change.

I mean for someone that feels very comfortable with those blaspheme and make mockery of my God's name, speaks volumes, for how can I be comfortable with such a person?

So this has absolutely nothing to do with freedom of expression but freedom to continue with your agenda of malice and vengeance, but I'm gonna allow you if you choose to yet continue with, and not focus on just making objective comments.
Michellekabod1:

When I called out sheperd000 who has been your opponent did you complain I was spoiling your name or stalking you?yet you accuse me of being bias....
Yes he was my opponent but you called out him out because he brought you into his ish with was making false allegations against you.

And yet after confronting you him instead of apologizing he was he was making flimsy excuses, so that was very wrong and i support you for what you did because of that, and even he knew himself that he had done wrong.

So even though that was in my favor, it proved the truth, that you were not me as he claimed.

But what has your unfounded accusations against me proven, or when did I allege something against you as he did, or even worse as your atheist friend did which you still call a joke, that you are moaning all over place that a Christian did this or did that?

If I did something wrong to you, why not specifically say it, so that everyone would know just as what the shepherd guy did that was clearly wrong.

As for the value of what I do here in nairaland, you lack spiritual knowledge, if not you'd know that it by far surpasses the value of all those things you value as family, children, spouses, etc., for all those things have no iota of value in God's sight, and hence in my sight as well.

So do not be surprised that we differ in our orientation of what is worth spending time on, for Jesus didn't have such things that you place so much value on, so it's understandable if you don't value what I do, and see it as useless and something to mock, for it's a small price to pay for following my Master's footstep to the extent of leaving everything for the sake of God's kingdom.

And there are those here who know the value of what I do here, and i'm not even going to waste time to prove it to you because your opinion as those of many here has no value where I am, but it's God opinion that means everything to me.

And God's with jesusjnr whether the devil likes it or not, and He's gonna keep proving it as He has been doing since I came here and is doing now, and would keep doing until my job's done here, for that's what keeps me going in spite of all the opposition I face here.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah!

Of course I already know the extent of your misplaced priorities, where serious things are jokes to you, while jokes to you are serious things, so no surprises there. At least you have now agreed that you first mentioned me, so I was right to that extent and you were wrong.

But feel free to continue moaning with the figments of your imaginations and unfounded sentiments.Oh now I see! So you can compare me to everyone else without being stupid yourself, but then when I just compare you to just one person, I become stupid, well I'd take that as a compliment, coming from you that doesn't compare yourself to anyone else indeed, Lolz! What a joke you just told that deserves a ridiculous laughter from me, for you've forgotten that you're not talking to a stranger here, you that compares yourself to someone else to such a ridiculous extent. SMH Yes I would keep being a fool to you for calling a useless unfounded thread by it true name, for you were in pain indeed, one self-inflicted by your mistakes and phobia probably implanted in your DNA against Christians and Christianity, for a thread that would also make a big deal about a church close to your house making noise, like a mosque, a club, even a next door neighbor would, cannot be more useless, and I made this very point on that useless thread. For even my advocate666 thread as useless as it was, can at least pride itself in the fact that it has a thread that is more useless than it because of that your utterly useless thread. Who's stopping you from freely expressing yourself, for if you could remember, when I saw your comment about limiting your appearance on nairaland, I had told you to make sure that it wasn't because of me, because I didn't want to be a reason you are not free to express yourself here.

Laughing hard at your folly, like none of what is said is sensible but baseless....
It ends here,my conversation with you as now you have shown you are full of lies, presumption,deceit,cherry-picking and viles.....
Thank you,who ever you worship or believe in will definitely reward you for all of this,you are messing with the wrong person....go on.thank you.i will not mention you again but soon your pride will pull down like a pack of cards and you will humbly learn things...i don't speak empty words
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 11, 2019
advocate666:

You just have to drag me in to your wahalas. Don't you.
Is Satan calling you or what?
Apologies advocate666 for dragging you into my personal stuff, but Satan is really fighting as you can see, but victory is already guaranteed as you have and would still see.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 11, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Laughing hard at your folly, like none of what is said is sensible but baseless....
It ends here,my conversation with you as now you have shown you are full of lies, presumption,deceit,cherry-picking and viles.....
Thank you,who ever you worship or believe in will definitely reward you for all of this,you are messing with the wrong person....go on.thank you.i will not mention you again but soon your pride will pull down like a pack of cards and you will humbly learn things...i don't speak empty words
Abeg gerarahhia make I hear word.

We would all be here to find out.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by advocate666: 7:41pm On May 11, 2019
Michellekabod1:

I would love to spend a weekend with you. Go shopping, see movies, sleep in very nice hotels. No church nonsense. What do you say?
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 11, 2019
advocate666:

I would love to spend a weekend with you. Go shopping, see movies, sleep in very nice hotels. No church nonsense. What do you say?
Modified:

I'm sorry Michelle for letting my emotions get the better of me with the original comments of this post.

Please forgive me.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by advocate666: 7:47pm On May 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Apologies advocate666 for dragging you into my personal stuff, but Satan is really fighting as you can see, but victory is already guaranteed as you have and would still see.

You call the beating you are receiving from Satan fighting?

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 11, 2019
advocate666:

As long as you choose to continue with Satan, your loosing streak would continue with me, for Satan losing is guaranteed for where I dey.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 11, 2019
advocate666:

You are calling me Satan,advocate666?

Hypocrisy is when someone accuses you of indirectly stalking or attacking you yet still indirectly calls you devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by advocate666: 8:29pm On May 11, 2019
Michellekabod1:

You are calling me Satan,advocate666?

Hypocrisy is when someone accuses you of indirectly stalking or attacking you yet still indirectly calls you devil

Beautiful one. You are much pretier than my Master Satan. I asked you out. What do you say? I can show you the weekend of your dreams.

Please say yes. I will finance your travel. Can you travel to Europe visa wise?
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by MuttleyLaff: 10:26pm On May 11, 2019
advocate666:
Beautiful one. You are much pretier than my Master Satan. I asked you out. What do you say?
I can show you the weekend of your dreams.

Please say yes. I will finance your travel. Can you travel to Europe visa wise?
"8Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.
"
- Matthew 4:8-9

"“I will give you the glory of these kingdoms and authority over them,” the devil said,
“because they are mine to give to anyone I please."
"
- Luke 4:6

Thank God there is no more a Michellekabod1 for you to feast and lust after. Demons are not as bright as their head honco the devil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? / Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic / Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 309
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.