Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees (21093 Views)

Why Senate Should Not Approve Military Action In Niger - Shehu Sani / Uche Ekwunife Supporters Group Protests Against Senator Umeh In Awka (Photos) / Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by mekaboy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Victor umeh making noise up and down to get reelected.
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by Didi2d(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Buhari has failed me on this one. The senator gave a very valid point there

2 Likes

Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by reuben79: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
say no to political nepotism,favourism and tribalism....vote them out

3 Likes

Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by PHILipu1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
vanbonattel:
All we are saying, no more zombeismgrin

1 Share

Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sen. Omor agege(the mace snatcher) ,Sen.Peter Nwaubosi and the likes will not speak up and be supportive to their own..All they know is sit down in the Chambers ,take bogus allowances while their people and constituents are being shortchanged in buhari lopsided appointments and development..
See the way the two northern senators are in tune to make sure the nominees are confirmed..Chai One Nigeria izza scam ,only restructuring can safe us..

1 Like

Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by bixton(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Imagine what some persons from Abia State are happy about. Yet their state is notorious for having bad leaders lacking vision to develop their state since 1999.
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by Eres94: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
nice one from the senate.that's for not signing the electoral bill

1 Like

Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by Akinz0126(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
seunlly:
cool

We are here ma nigga
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by Oblang(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
naijareferee:

Another man like him is umeh... Igbos are gradually getting it right with our politicians... It's politics of ideology not politics of buttlicking.

Just watch the next move based on advice from out brothers from southwest.
Buhari will appoint a south south man to divide the ranks of the better south senators.
The earlier the yorubas stop playing politics of anybody but Igbos, the better for Nigeria...

Just one term of being in opposition, u Igbo have bin crying...
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by Amumaigwe: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
bixton:
Imagine what some persons from Abia State are happy about. Yet their state is notorious for having bad leaders lacking vision to develop their state since 1999.

Is that what we are discussing here? Some Nigerians are just incurably mentally lazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by festacman(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
It is no doubt lopsided. Buhari returns any bill he is uncomfortable with back to Senate. So they should return this back to Buhari for correction.

However this is no reason for Buhari to stop the good work he is doing clearing the augean stable - the result 16 years of PDP madness.
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by seunlly(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Akinz0126:

We are here ma nigga

I see my man
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by FearGodinall: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
Sen. Omor agege(the mace snatcher) ,Sen.Peter Nwaubosi and the likes will not speak up and be supportive to their own..All they know is sit down in the Chambers ,take bogus allowances while their people and constituents are being shortchanged in buhari lopsided appointments and development..
See the way the two northern senators are in tune to make sure the nominees are confirmed..Chai One Nigeria izza scam ,only restructuring can safe us..
Ovie omo gege whatsoever he called himself is from katsina.
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by Kingspin(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
If people like Magu, army chief and the rest are committed to serve all Nigeria nobody will be raising issue like the one from Umeh.
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by FearGodinall: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Did mr. Common sense make any positive input to such an important session.
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by rexwalters: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
naijareferee:
Abaribe my man... Your reelection is a no brainer..... Done deal... As for buhari and his band of vuvuzelas... Remember a tenure is a four years and you can only get a Max of two tenures... What you sow now... You must reap...
Has kanu transferred the 100 million Naira to abaribe's account or they are still waiting for confirmation from the Israel Embassy if it is the real or cloned kanu that is in tel avai?because from facts by ipob and Emmanuel powerful,kanu was killed by the Nigerian armed forces somewhere in eastern Nigeria,sometime in early 2018?
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by Okoyeeboz: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Igbos on this thread should shut the fvck up.

When Yorubas complained of this same thing, they insulted Yorubas on this same Nairaland and told Yorubas off.

Now, they are crying on this thread like barren witches.

Others may complain but Igbos lack the moral right to complain. They ate their future yesterday.

Go to this thread and see their short-sightedness.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by rexwalters: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kingspin:
If people like Magu, army chief and the rest are committed to serve all Nigeria nobody will be raising issue like the one from Umeh.
According to the 1999 constitution,the character principles affects the Federal,States & Local Governments,Please ask senator Umeh how many yorubas & Hausas are in Obiano,s cabinet?Charity they say begins at home.
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by naijareferee: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Oblang:

Just one term of being in opposition, u Igbo have bin crying...

Lol.

Opposition indeed... It's terrible how you guys think... You guys harbour too much bitterness against the Igbos... You are ruling, learn to rule properly...
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by Okoyeeboz: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
bixton:

Abia State is cursed.
That place can never ever be developed.

They choose the worst set of animals to rule them and expect development.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by naijareferee: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
rexwalters:
Has kanu transferred the 100 million Naira to abaribe's account or they are still waiting for confirmation from the Israel Embassy if it is the real or cloned kanu that is in tel avai?because from rumours by ipob and Emmanuel powerful,kanu was killed by the Nigerian armed forces somewhere in eastern Nigeria,sometime in early 2018?

Lol... All these online warriors... Guy please go get some food to eat... Bye
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by Okoyeeboz: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
naijareferee:

Lol.

Opposition indeed... It's terrible how you guys think... You guys harbour too much bitterness against the Igbos... You are ruling, learn to rule properly...

Shibuke, shut up your flat mouth

Go to this thread and see that you Igbos were saying. Flatheaded hypocrites.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

1 Like

Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by rexwalters: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
naijareferee:

Lol.

Bitterness,trivia question,which tribe took Nigeria to war before you were born?Isoko, Urhobo or none of the stated?
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by rexwalters: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
naijareferee:

Lol... All these online warriors... Guy please go get some food to eat... Bye
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow,actually i dey chop right now as I dey write,unlike some electronic almijiris waiting for the Federal Government and President Buhari to come and lay their lean table with food,Lazy Hedgehog.
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by naijareferee: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
rexwalters:
Bitterness,trivia question,which tribe took Nigeria to war before you were born?Isoko, Urhobo or none of the stated?

Talking about the war... Who took Nigeria to war... What metamorphosed the war...
I don't really blame you guys... I blame Igbos and their always forming big brothers to others...

PS... The war was not for igbo survival...
The west was feeling marginalized and baba awo was imprisoned...
Corruption was rife and the country needed salvation.

Remember Igbos occupied no 1,3 positions in Nigeria then, had more officer cadre than the other groups put together...

Tell my friend, why should we go for war....
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by naijareferee: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
rexwalters:
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow,actually i dey chop right now as I dey write,unlike some electronic almijiris waiting for the Federal Government and President Buhari to come and lay their lean table with food,Lazy Hedgehog.
OK... Since you are eating... I think you are in the better majority among your likes... Spare some to your neighbour who might be going to bed hungry...
You know buhari is our president...
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by amaechi1: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
What most people don't know is that chairman senate committee on EFCC is from the south east and he recommended the approval by senate. So who is crying wolf.
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by thatigboman: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
asobo:
Bro if you are from Abia state, I am telling you I am proud of Senator Abaribe. If not for his kind, this senate wont stand Buhari and his like. I doff my hat for him. I am a northerner but mehn I respect the man
u are a great man.
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by thatigboman: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
mekaboy:
Victor umeh making noise up and down to get reelected.
zombie
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by thatigboman: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
amaechi1:
What most people don't know is that chairman senate committee on EFCC is from the south east and he recommended the approval by senate. So who is crying wolf.
and so?
Re: Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees by gidjah(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Skirmishes:
Buhari is a nepotic tribalist and an ethnic bigot. So south south and south East aren't part of Nigeria....

Why trying to divide the country? Among the EFCC top management composition including the nominees, 2 from NORTH east, 2 from south west, 1 from north central and 1 from north west.

This is Anti Nigeria.
my anger is that even this Yoruba people who practice e the oza religion are also backing this horrible bihari over this nepotism and tribalism!! Haba leaders let us fear God na, why is Bunari this destructive ? And he seem so heady and wicked to his vows

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olowu Of Kuta Honours Tukur Buratai With Thanksgiving (pictures) / Anambra Hits Self-sufficiency In Rice Production- Premiumtimes / Udom Emmanuel Visits Akwa Ibom Young Engineers In Turkey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.