Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing (48913 Views)

Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze / Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Them don give Buhari excuse to dodge debate.

Atiku just dey fumble anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by ossy7881: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
JEREMYBENTHAM:
Nothing guarantees the much needed peace ( whether pre-elections or post elections) than the signing of the Amended Electoral Act. If Buhari truly wants peace as his signing of the peace pact tends to portray, let him be man enough to sign the Amended Electoral Act. Anything other than signing of the Amended c portends a grave danger to not only the 2019 elections but the continued co-existence of the Nigerian state.

Do you have a Copy of the New Electoral Act Law?

if you don't then please shut up

make some research about the New Amended Electoral Act before you complain

most people complaining don't even know the content of the new electoral law .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by ossy7881: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
bedspread:
Personally, I Think there are 2 Reasons why the Candidates didn't show up

1. The yet to Be Signed Electoral Act Law.....

2. The Jubrin/ Pmb Saga.....

The Electoral Act is Much more than any Signed Peace pact by 250%....

Do you have a Copy of the New Electoral Act Law?

if you don't then please shut up

make some research about the New Amended Electoral Act before you complain

most people complaining don't even know the content of the new electoral law .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by seangy4konji: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Which peace agreement. U know what to sign oga.park well
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by Nelson247: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Atiku is a bastard

when a fool talks u will know
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by hatchy(f): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:
It's not compulsory Jo

This one my body is doing me go and marry go and marry. Did anybody tooked my name to Shiloh?
Hahahahahaha....

To marry? Even as you never fit feed yourself so.

Suicide mission load.
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by ZombieTAMER: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
JubiGold:

why signing when he will fail against Buhari.
big fool

You think Atiku is Jonathan... Lol

Dreamers everywhere
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by bettercreature(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
bkool7:
Atiku is a blatant liar.

Every presidential candidate is obligated to attend. Later he'll tell us he wasn't invited for the debate too.

You can't be having an examination and claimed you're not invited to sit for it.
He is a complete foool trying to rope the presidency,something that has nothing to do with government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by Candyness(f): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
NessaBoo:
Atiku's invitation got lost in the mail grin

Well...I'm glad he wants to run an issue based campaign, Atiku that is shouting debate, debate, debate now, if the time comes, I'm 100% sure Sowore, Madam Oby, Moghalu and Hashim will sweep and take him to the cleaners. He's so obsessed to debate Buhari, he's forgetting other astute and shrewd contestants are just as fixated to debate him because of his obvious sketchy past records. grin

It would be the most interesting presidential debate to watch. Can't waaaiittttt!!! grin

You again, husband snatcher. You evrywhere.
You caanot wait to snatch a huband on nairaland, correct?. Go away you poo. We dont like ya
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by docadams: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
bedspread:
Personally, I Think there are 2 Reasons why the Candidates didn't show up

1. The yet to Be Signed Electoral Act Law.....

2. The Jubrin/ Pmb Saga.....

The Electoral Act is Much more than any Signed Peace pact by 250%....

When your ward is finally beaten black and blue, you all will deactivate your accounts. Defeat smells from afar
PDP lying they weren't invited. Let's hear from Bishop Kuka,Atiku's mentor on Channel's Politics Today, rebutting PDP claims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=922SqpYuL4w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by Lipscomb(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
President of IBO land .if he cause any violent in 2019 he will be arrested and send to jail.
donnie:
cheesy

When a president underperforms, every right thinking people will change such government. If the next one underpeforms, we change again.

God is with you our incoming President and Vice.
#AtikuObi

Tuale!
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
CityNGR:

I hope others can call your father a thief?

Is Atiku not a thief? The case is well written by USA. Go figure

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by donnie(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lipscomb:
President of IBO land .if he cause any violent in 2019 he will be arrested and send to jail.

ICC has already passed their fair judgment on your Jihadist president and his army. Dey der dey run ya mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by Jettage: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Atiku is a Liar, Register that thought in the minds of your Kids, A deceiver who desperately want Power, Began on a wrong Premise, Bribed delegates of PDP to endorse him, Don't also Forget that PDP led Nigeria on a Deceitful Journey of 16 Years and ATIKU was a Major Player
He is inconsistent, Moves from Party to Party because he has no Ideology,
He is not campaigning, He only seek opportunity to Popularize himself by Propaganda, He cannot stand the Younger Candidate in a Debate because he has a soiled Reputation
He Just wanted Power so as to continue the misery of PDP imposed on Nigeria for 16 Years
to confirm these, all his appointees are the Indicted criminals
All the people celebrating him are those who can be bribed and many ignorant people,
Money is thier slogan because they hoped to buy off the masses and put them in a perpetual darkness in the coming days

Buhari On the other end is at the verge of Loosing, In fact he will Loose, But Only a senseless forgetful simpleton will vote PDP in the coming Election
when once a man is beaten, He aught to make up his mind not to repeat history

Atiku does not want to attend any meeting because of his desperation, He is a trickstar
even worse than the Lifeless Buhari

You have not seen Atiku in his full manifestation until you make the mistake of casting your vote for this daylight fraudster

The President is one Young Man who is untainted, a man of integrity and incorruptibly

If you don't know him by Now, You have chosen to blindfold yourself to the reality of a better future and risk the failures under the holds of cabals and recycled Politician
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by opribo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
That is good, let them know that you are a master in their own game.

Our elders have a saying that a man who beheads people from behind never allows anybody to go behind him.

These APC guys threatened everybody with the blood of baboons and monkeys. They threatened to form a parallel government should they loose the 2019 elections. Imported all forms of militia against the fatherland just because of their desperation for power.

Now they want peace accord. That's not possible, if they attempt the minutest form of election rigging. That will be their waterloo. If they like let them invite all the boko into the country. It will be Nigerians against them.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Stop saying rubbish, buhari is educated more than u, that's if u are not an illiterate self
Poverty messes with the mind

Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by wealth2al(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by sole26: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Don4eva:
No cap removal, No election

Shikena

Gbam!!!

U succeeded in making me laf today. U are very funny
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by san316(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
NORSIYK:
Does the LIFELESS THING knows what peace is?

Your mad drunkard father is the lifeless thing. Not my president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by reuben79: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
no electral bill no peace accord....paralel government is allow
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by Malawian(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
You guys seem to forget that Atiku is heir to the PDM movement. The way people keep potraying Atiku as a novice in Nigeria politics is bemusing.
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by MallamJackson(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Atiku is a bastard

All these children sha.

prepare thou thine heart for thy god (Jubril Aminu Alsudani) shall be humiliated as the polls cometh

#Back2DauraIsAProject
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by chidextec: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Atifku not invited. Issaokay

Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
MallamJackson:

All these children sha.

prepare thou thine heart for thy god (Jubril Aminu Alsudani) shall be humiliated as the polls cometh

#Back2DauraIsAProject
All these Ipob jews .
You were banned earlier today and you don switch to another account sharp sharp . Lmao
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by MallamJackson(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
san316:

Your mad drunkard father is the lifeless thing. Not my president.

grin

Whoever tagged you fellows "zombie " is truly deserving of an award.

see tooth and nail defence of that which apparently is indefensible

kikikikiki...
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by tiredoflife(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ijaya123:

What is wrong with the existing act?

Laws are made
Legal loop holes are strengthened
The old one has technicalities that needs to be amended
That's are laws are improved
U update ur apps on ur phone
Why do u do it wink
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by MallamJackson(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

All these Ipob jews .
You were banned earlier today and you don switch to another account sharp sharp . Lmao

awon omo de sha.

I've never been banned on NL as I've always been wise with my choice of words kiddo

so go look elsewhere

sai baban ku ya koma daura bi izinillah.
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by Nature8(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
donnie:
cheesy

When a president underperforms, every right thinking people will change such government. If the next one underpeforms, we change again.

God is with you our incoming President and Vice.
#AtikuObi

Tuale!

cheesy
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by docadams: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
MallamJackson:

awon omo de sha.

I've never been banned on NL as I've always been wise with my choice of words kiddo

so go look elsewhere

sai baban ku ya koma daura bi izinillah.
Ipob jew .
Cry well well
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by stt201: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
The man for the job
Re: Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing by bigfish3k: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
there is malnutrition in nasarawa. na wao

zombies , how far. ur lies of bountiful agricultural produce has been bursted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? / Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.