Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa (7602 Views)

Get Ready To Pack Out Of Imo Government House - Sen. Sam Anyanwu Fires Uzodinma / Breaking Aisha Buhari Absent at APC Women Presidential Campaign Council(photos) / BREAKING: Aisha Buhari deactivates her Twitter Account [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Makito015(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Aisha just say what nigerians want to hear

"Buhari is dead"
"Jubril is an imposter"
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Donelli: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

When Ipob pigs said Kanu was killed by the Na, why didn't his family say a single word?
Was that not the plan?
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by ogtavia(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
She actually stopped staying in the villa a while before now. This announcement is just to make it formal.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Okoyeeboz: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Donelli:

Was that not the plan?

Then that answers your question below

Donelli:

Miss, common sense...
Why have the kids and grandkids not said a word up till now?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Donelli: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Then that answers your question below

In case you don't see the difference, I'll educate you.

One party planned an assassination, the other planned a fraudulent cover up of supposed death.
The assassination was believed to have been successful until the subject unveiled himself after recovery.

The fraudulent impersonation, on the other hand, is still being defended even with all indications pointing to that fact; the subject is yet to prove himself too.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Abee79(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2018
Ghen Ghen!!! Watch out for Part Two. This is Super Story! cool
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Diamondbliss(m): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2018
She can't take it again
Tired of the pretend
Which way Nigeria?
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by sweetrace(f): 12:40am On Dec 12, 2018
Donelli:

Miss, common sense...
Why have the kids and grandkids not said a word up till now?

Because the children and grandchildren have been raised to have and show respect for themselves and others. It is demeaning for them to address such a stupid non issue. Imagine expecting them to say that is our real father! Even if they did, you still won’t believe them, because this is not a pursuit of truth for you. It is case of ridicule and cruelty. Why not just point out how he has not met your expectations as a president and mobilize his exit? That will be the sane thing to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by fk001(m): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2018
See how IPOB pigs are masturbating on this fake news cheesy cheesy

Gullible people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Donelli: 6:24am On Dec 12, 2018
sweetrace:
Because the children and grandchildren have been raised to have and show respect for themselves and others. It is demeaning for them to address such a stupid non issue. Imagine expecting them to say that is our real father! Even if they did, you still won’t believe them, because this is not a pursuit of truth for you. It is case of ridicule and cruelty. Why not just point out how he has not met your expectations as a president and mobilize his exit? That will be the sane thing to do.
grin
The way people defend what they know nothing about is quite hilarious. I admire your passion but what you've said is more of sentiment than logic. How do you explain the fact that they've been unusually withdrawn from their "father" all this while... Emotional trauma?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by alezzy13: 6:30am On Dec 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2018
JubrilBuhari:
Seems like Jubril's pr1ck is much bigger than her late husband's.
Don't blame the widow tho.
grin
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by sweetrace(f): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Donelli:

grin
The way people defend what they know nothing about is quite hilarious. I admire your passion but what you've said is more of sentiment than logic. How do you explain the fact that they've been unusually withdrawn from their "father" all this while... Emotional trauma?

How do you know that they’ve been unusually withdrawn from their father? The only person who was in the limelight was Zarah. You are the one who does not know what you’re talking about. Zarah is nursing her baby at the moment. Moreover, they are generally a family that shy away from the limelight. It was APC that made them so visible because they wanted the public to relate to Buhari. To see him as human. It is the same reason they dressed him in different cultural outfits and took him round Nigeria. Before then, you knew nothing about his kids. But like I said, you’re not in pursuit of truth.
Please ignore my passion. Focus on what is real. The main problem with this country is how Nigerians tend to focus on frivolities and not real issues. You’ll rather believe in the cloning of a man in his 70s, than address the ineptitude of government. And we wonder why we have always been stuck with corrupt leaders who don’t their jobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Racoon(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2018
This is not good @ all.Tyranny even towards his own wife?
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Donelli: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2018
sweetrace:
How do you know that they’ve been unusually withdrawn from their father? The only person who was in the limelight was Zarah. You are the one who does not know what you’re talking about. Zarah is nursing her baby at the moment. Moreover, they are generally a family that shy away from the limelight. It was APC that made them so visible because they wanted the public to relate to Buhari. To see him as human. It is the same reason they dressed him in different cultural outfits and took him round Nigeria. Before then, you knew nothing about his kids. But like I said, you’re not in pursuit of truth.
Please ignore my passion. Focus on what is real. The main problem with this country is how Nigerians tend to focus on frivolities and not real issues. You’ll rather believe in the cloning impersonation of a man in his 70s, than address the ineptitude of government. And we wonder why we have always been stuck with corrupt leaders who don’t their jobs.
I have some questions I'd like you to address:

- Was APC responsible for her twitter presence in the past?
- When was the last time she was heard of?
- Considering the fact that her "dad" is running for second term, isn't it necessary that she should have been making a few twitter posts to garner support?
- Why has the wife of the president been acting strange in the last couple of months? Don't tell me you didn't notice. Or could it be that she is also hungry for power and was sidelined in the scheme of things? Could it be that the feeling of alienation made her publicly condemned activities of the presidency on several occasions?
- How do you explain the Paris summit scandal? Why will the president's media team deceive the public with old pictures and doctored images?

- Watch this clip, skip to 0.45
I'll like to know your thought.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=516113732209109&id=149774505203876
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by sweetrace(f): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Donelli:

I have some questions I'd like you to address:

- Was APC responsible for her twitter presence in the past?
- When was the last time she was heard of?
- Considering the fact that her "dad" is running for second term, isn't it necessary that she should have been making a few twitter posts to garner support?
- Why has the wife of the president been acting strange in the last couple of months? Don't tell me you didn't notice. Or could it be that she is also hungry for power and was sidelined in the scheme of things? Could it be that the feeling of alienation made her publicly condemned activities of the presidency on several occasions?
- How do you explain the Paris summit scandal? Why will the president's media team deceive the public with old pictures and doctored images?

- Watch this clip, skip to 0.45
I'll like to know your thought.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=516113732209109&id=149774505203876

Please spare me from this.... so, she’s not allowed to be on Twitter? And I don’t even have the time or inclination for this. If you don’t know that people who are severely sick can recover, then please continue to mouth Jubril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Donelli: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2018
sweetrace:

Please spare me from this.... so, she’s not allowed to be on Twitter? And I don’t even have the time or inclination for this. If you don’t know that people who are severely sick can recover, then please continue to mouth Jubril.

Nope, not what I asked. Why is she no longer active like before, that's the question. Meanwhile, you're contradicting yourself ma'am.

The only person who was in the limelight was Zarah.

...they are generally a family that shy away from the limelight. It was APC that made them so visible because they wanted the public to relate to Buhari.

Yes, people fall sick...very severe ones too and recover; but does recovery involve looking decades younger than you were even prior to the sickness
The treatment he underwent with public funds and the nature of the sickness was kept secret, I'm sure that's also none of our business.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by SniperSmurf(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2018
I'm liking Lady Buhari style more and more everyday.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Francischuxx(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

When Ipob pigs said Kanu was killed by the Na, why didn't his family say a single word?
But Kanu has cleared every thing.
Why not buhari do as Obasanjo suggested
Come out and clear the tension.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by pedrilo: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2018
This is a joke until shiit hits the fan
If this rumour ever happens to be true, then Aisha can never get the love and respect she deserves from this country like Musa Ya'adua's wife.
Power drunkenness
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by superbouck(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2018
there is no smoke without fire
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
In nigeria THE NO BRAINZ ARE MORE IN POPULATION thats why the IMPOSTOR IS STILL THERE
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by onubijoe(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Its high time for APC to sidelined the first lady Aisha from campaigning for the Jubril ,if not their secret will be revealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infrastructure: Enugu Govt. Awards Over N1.1 Billion Contracts / The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. / No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.