Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] (3133 Views)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures) / Unclad Yoga: Woman, 30, Who Teaches Classes In The Nude 18+(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Some people may call it fiction but there are a lot of hidden message in this picture.

You can see how this Man's heart is about to get shattered after all the sacrifices.
You may think women don't know what they want, but they do. They won't tell you directly because they want you to find out.

I'm sorry for you continue being the good guy, captain save a soul your heartbreak is loading and it will soon get to 100%

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
If you must sacrifice for a woman, then make sure she has sacrificed a lot for you first.
They will interpret it as weakness if you continue giving without taking.

In Dating, before you give to a woman, make sure you've received a lot from her.
Some men think having money is all what they need to make women love them. Women will love you why not, but they will be loyal to your money and not you and when the money stops coming, you're forgotten.

Continue giving women money, they will get tired and boring and spend that money on a broke street urchin who treats them as Trash.

Be smart, the street is Bloody

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by Faber(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Me do free stuffs for ladies. Thunder fire me that day...it won't happen.

Why they love and cherish those who treats them as trash keeps baffling me...

But since I don join the crew that threats them as cum bins that they are am enjoying my masculinity like never before.

Bleep her badly and don't pick her calls again. She will lock up, waiting for you to call her...after some weeks the calls are not coming from you. She will call you and start accusing you of using her and dumping her. That you have gotten what you want na...bla bla. Find one excuse and drop. She will come back again for another round of bleeping... continue in this fashion untill her brain resets

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Faber:
Me do free stuffs for ladies. Thunder fire me that day...it won't happen.

Why they love and cherish those who treats them as trash keeps baffling me...

But since I don join the crew that threats them as cum bins that they are am enjoying my masculinity like never before.

Bleep her badly and don't pick her calls again. She will lock up, waiting for you to call her...after some weeks the calls are not coming from you. She will call you and start accusing you of using her and dumping her. That you have gotten what you want na...bla bla. Find one excuse and drop. She will come back again for another round of bleeping... continue in this fashion untill her brain resets
Lol
Women value what is hard to get or controlled. You'll lose your value If you are too available or extremely nice, they interpret it as weakness and will make you suffer.

So you see, it's not their fault. Nature made them to be that way. They want to be dominated even the so called feminist crave for these type of Men.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by kelvine(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Women value what is hard to get or controlled. You'll lose your value If you are too available or extremely nice, they interpret it as weakness and will make you suffer.

I just copied the above because that's what it is.
Simple dudes, please learn this early in life.
Re: This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Siofra and iyaebe will do worse than these... What the daughters of Eve can not do does exist.... Swears ...
Re: This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
kelvine:

I just copied the above because that's what it is.
Simple dudes, please learn this early in life.
Exactly bro
Unfortunately some men prefer to work all their lives for money thinking that's all what they need thereby neglecting this aspect of their lives.

The street is bloody, we should be smart at all times and aleays be ahead of women in the Dating game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Competence5050:
Siofra and iyaebe will do worse than these... What the daughters of Eve can not do does exist.... Swears ...
Lol are these your wives?
Only you two wives, give me one na biko cheesygrin
Re: This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by BillionG(f): 1:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Women ehh I don't understand d kind creature una be[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 17, 2022
I have always said it ;
That a woman is with you today is simply because she's hasn't come into proximity with someone just a little better than you...
You are the BEST at that moment!
WOMEN don't compromise at all.
They go for the Best at any given time.
Even the Ugliest woman in the world will always have a choice & Table of preference.

That's why you must strive as a man to choose your woman yourself. That you can do by having self-worth first... then move to avoid LEECHES.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by BabalawoPikin(m): 5:24am On Mar 17, 2022
Not all women though... No man go hear USA for naija come dey think twice oo..

BTW... Kids on nairaland, you abuse ladies up and down this forum lol. Did y'all fall from the sky You have mother, sisters and you will get married and have girls... Be careful and respect life

1 Like

Re: This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by Winningbot: 6:08am On Mar 17, 2022
shocked
Re: This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by bibianna(f): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2022
I find nice guys attractive! cheesy

Pls don't change for any reason.
Re: This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] by DannyXpress: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2022
bibianna:
I find nice guys attractive! cheesy

Pls don't change for any reason.
So that you can drag their heart like this abi
Bad geh

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Really Killing My Relationship!!! / Rate Me Romance Landers / #1500 Is All That Would Save You This Valentine Period....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.