Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. (17573 Views)

Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video / Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by slayprint: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
ok

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.
Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Atiku, the liar and rogue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by Hotzone(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Shut up
Ipob jew
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8303113_8247888slaapgif6bda05018509c9452c7593795e5cc14c_gif1c3a9efecf8834a7f05f3bf1020dad76
Igboz now dey atiku late just because of been the opposition vp
You guys tire me

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by donnie(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
idonhammer:
Atiku do not want to sign a useless peace accord with a known terrorist. Simple!
grin
Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by yns4real: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
When Atiku heard the Ambassador of the USA to Nigeria would be at the Election Peace Accord signing.... Baba decided not to go, he knows FBI would be there too.... Ta lo fe s'ewon?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by philip0906(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Memphis357:
2019 is going to be BLOODY!

What I heard from an All Progressives Congress - APC chieftain this afternoon is chilling

They are not campaigning with achievements as reasons to why they should be re-elected

Muhammadu Buhari is poised to spill blood where necessary as long as he doesn’t lose power to anybody !

2019 will be BLOODY

Don’t get excited or distracted with the wave of arrests . That is all a ruse.

The real plan is violence and the only to stop them is the Electoral Act as amended signing and he won’t sign it

They are poised for war!!!!!
Sharap!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
donnie:

Perhaps secondus didn't deliver the letter na... Why is your blood hotting?

Hotting ko, colding ni.....Atiku will neva rule Nigeria.....go and write it down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by GarriKoro(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Atiku has no other option than to listen to his IPOB advisers and they will certainly be the dearth of him

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
IamJames:
Hmm but Atiku why didn't you go like others did?
He is afraid that the Sherrifs from America will be there. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by greggng: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
vanbonattel:
Tell us what happened to the planned debate first. Bubu was quick to go and sign then ignore the debate for osinbaba to come and sweat.

If the debate will be moved to Poland so he can talk there.

Atiku has finally lost the opportunity to prove to Nigerians that he is committed to peace and security of our dear country. He has no moral ground to question the outcome of the 2019 election. Already from his attitude , is clear he will not accept his incoming defeat. President buhari toed the path of peace by following rule of law. ...going to court to seek redress each time he loses.....my happiness is that the authorities will deal decisively with any trouble maker.....ruling Nigeria is not by force....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Memphis357:

What I heard from an All Progressives Congress - APC chieftain this afternoon is chilling

They are not campaigning with achievements as reasons to why they should be re-elected

Muhammadu Buhari is poised to spill blood where necessary as long as he doesn’t lose power to anybody !

2019 will be BLOODY

The real plan is violence and the only to stop them is the Electoral Act as amended signing and he won’t sign it

It will be bloody in your yard!
Common, remove your hand and take better slap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
greggng:

Atiku has finally lost the opportunity to prove to Nigerians that he is committed to peace and security of our dear country. He has no moral ground to question the outcome of the 2019 election. Already from his attitude , is clear he will not accept his incoming defeat. President buhari toed the path of peace by following rule of law. ...going to court to seek redress each time he loses.....my happiness is that the authorities will deal decisively with any trouble maker.....ruling Nigeria is not by force....
God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by Okrikacity: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
Pekele007:

Heaven will fall cos Atiku isn't GEJ a Southerner.

Atiku is a Fulani man that will match Buhari violence for violence.

Then the violence will first consume you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by PHILipu1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
vanbonattel:
Tell us what happened to the planned debate first. Bubu was quick to go and sign then ignore the debate for osinbaba to come and sweat.

If the debate will be moved to Poland so he can talk there.
The debate will be in USA

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okrikacity:

Then the violence will first consume you
Amen.
So shall it be for that boy that wants violence!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
seanfer:
Don’t blame Atiku... He thought the invitation is from USA

This one weak me!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by hailall: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Duke and co didn't go, were they not invited, why Atiku Atiku. Don't be afraid of him, sign or not he has won. FULL STOP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by IamJames: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:

He is afraid that the Sherrifs from America will be there. grin

What sheriff? You mean the body odour and lifeless person?
Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by GarriKoro(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Pekele007:

Atiku isn't in control of the instruments of violence Buhari is. There is no way Atiku will win this thing except Buhari drops dead

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by rayobaba(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nonsense peace signing. When buhari no sign electoral bill in order to rig northern votes.
So buhari wants peace now, no more blood and baboons.
Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by Alajiki(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Memphis357:

2019 will be BLOODY

When you see a PIG from yellow mud land, you would know grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by new2012: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
See BMC crew masturbating on the thread.

So people for morsels of break will allow their brain to get replaced with chaff.

Atiku will loose, so why defame him? Are you guys scared?

The only violent participant is the current president. He and his crew threaten violent in 2015 and it is consuming them now.
Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by dadalicious: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2018

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by FarahAideed: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by zlantanfan: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Pekele007:

Maybe phyton dance round 2 for Igbos, I thought you guys are tired of these keyboard threat since 2015.

I thought you claimed atiku is a man of peace

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by zabuur: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Memphis357:

2019 will be BLOODY

If they now come for u to take them to dt Apc chieftain that said things that are chilling u now, u go dey shout freedom of speech. You're as useless as Zimbabwe dollars

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by rayobaba(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
GarriKoro:
Atiku isn't in control of the instruments of violence Buhari is. There is no way Atiku will win this thing except Buhari drops dead
you only av one vote. Na if u go vote dt day sef.
Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by ipobarethieves: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin wink sad grin Atiku is a liar,thief.Nothing good can cum outta pd pigs.Spit

1 Like

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by GarriKoro(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
rayobaba:
you only av one vote. Na if u go vote dt day sef.
I get PVC and I must vote for Buhari even if it means standing under the sun for 6 hours. I'm even more fanatical about Buhari than him himself

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by GoodMuyis(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Memphis357:

2019 will be BLOODY

#HateSpeechAlert

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by Afamed: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Memphis357:

2019 will be BLOODY

Nnamdi Kanu said worse than this. The rest is history before Python danced on him

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Was Invited For Peace Accord Signing, Says Kukah. by blackgig(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Memphis357:

2019 will be BLOODY

Receive sense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs / FG Mulls Banning Importation Of Commodities Produced In Nigeria / Ezekwesili: Only Nigerians Fed Up With Bad Governance Will Vote LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.