Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me. (6417 Views)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My Husband Is Frustrating Me. / My Wife Is Frustrating My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me. by jakandeola(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2019
azelab:
op listen to me carefully , their is noting wrong if your wife wash your mother's cloth even 100% supported by me but you need to assist her in some other domestic works , if I were you op I will decide to be washing my cloth myself likewise I and her would be washing my mother cloth because nothing could be quantified the work of mother in someone's life.

meanwhile I will not and never advise you to stay away from your mother because of your wife , most people that advised you to do so don't know the position of mother in someone's life , who is that wife or lady that would marry you if the work of your mother is not manifested in your life meanwhile note that most people of nowadays would see the truth but would fail to back it up because of their level of hypocrites.

Please op don't beat your wife if she disobey to act upon your instruction just call her attention to it and remind her , but if the disobedience turns to her habitual way of life just let her go. Believe most nowadays ladies are nagging ladies and anybody that advised you that your wife shouldn't wash your mummy cloth is irresponsible. But never and ever turn your wife to a slave , sincerely speaking she is your partner and give her full respect like the way you wish to be respected ....

tnx boss. dis a nice a matured responce. I never treat my wife as a slave but as a queen.I will study ur advise
Re: My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me. by jakandeola(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2019
asuustrike1:

Helping someone in house chore is a choice. Let me ask you these questions.
1. Is your girlfriend comfortable in washing your mum's cloth or you assumed is her responsibility ?.
2. Was your mun expecting your girlfriend to wash her clothes?
bros comfortable or not she should help my mum weneva she can as she will help her own mum. my mum Neva expect DAT, but love a hardworking girl.
Re: My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me. by jakandeola(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

Who said anything about disobeying my husband? He wouldn't even want to make life complicated or more difficult for me. He has my interest at heart.

Being proud of our culture doesn't mean that other alternatives cannot be made to get mumsys clothes washed.
nice one dear. I try to make my girl happy at all times.am her number one defender but I want DAT she and mum act as a mum and daughter. it will make me happy. no alternative dear. will I get cook to cook for mum too. der is no big deal here
Re: My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2019
jakandeola:
bros comfortable or not she should help my mum weneva she can as she will help her own mum. my mum Neva expect DAT, but love a hardworking girl.
I asked this question because of the stereotype mindset many Nigerians have. Your girlfriend shouldn't assist your mum if she is not comfortable with it. Helping is house chore doesn't mean she is hardworking. A lady can do house chore yet she isn't hardworking. What you and mum should examine is whether your wife will depend solely on your income for survival. Not helping in house chore. Let your girl do it out of her freewill instead of pretending. Many ladies pretend a lot just to get favour.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me. by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
jakandeola:
may god purnish u dere. its ur genaration that is a teenager

I'm not surprised at your utterances.

I wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me. by ImaIma1(f): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
jakandeola:
nice one dear. I try to make my girl happy at all times.am her number one defender but I want DAT she and mum act as a mum and daughter. it will make me happy. no alternative dear. will I get cook to cook for mum too. der is no big deal here

So your wife will also go and cook for your mum too? I don't think you are looking for a wife but for a maid. Don't go and stress someone's child just to please your mum.

Please get a househelp for your mum and stop trying to save cose by marrying someone that will double as your wife and a maid for your mum.

When your wife is supposed to be resting or doing house chores or taking care of your unborn children, she will be busy playing maid for your mum.
Re: My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me. by jakandeola(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
captainGOOD

1 Like

Re: My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me. by CaptainGOOD: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:
capta.inGOOD

That's sad but u should stop beating her though don't u think so.
Re: My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me. by jakandeola(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

That's sad but u should stop beating her though don't u think so.
I will try I respect my girl so much its just wen am angry I do things even after I apologized it is well imaima and Victoria make me see reason but some of dese women can get someone mad. I hate beating woman

1 Like

Re: My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me. by CaptainGOOD: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:
I will try I respect my girl so much its just wen am angry I do things even after I apologized it is well imaim.a and Victor.ia make me see reason but some of dese women can get someone mad. I hate beating woman

Yeah it's true bro, some can be annoying,
But it's just try to hold urslef and walk away in such situations.
Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) / Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man / Relocation Sales - All Home Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.