Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) (51957 Views)

Inside Lionel Messi’s $9M Luxurious Miami Apartment Ahead MLS Move (photos) / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / See Inside Lionel Messi's Staggering New £12m Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by maisauki: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2018
Whateva, CR7 is d GOAT
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2018
roca47:
[almost quoted the person.. but thanks for speaking my mindquote author=greatiyk4u post=73768568]

Pastors did not work for it

Evangelism is a non profit making and pleasure adventure

If u truly wanna follow Christ u sell off your belongings and carry your cross not P.jet

Shallom

Pastors did not work? Are you okay? Ignorance
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by hensben(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2018
Amen
okeniti:
To all the readers may your poverty die and in 2019 you shall be financially stable.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 12, 2018
did Jesus have private jets or more accurately a private horse or donkey for transportation?.. He and his disciples practically walked everywhere
taiwoawoniyi:

So Jesus should have lived and died poor abi?
Many people truly don't know the dynamics of wealth of men of God,they just take Delight in mindless bashing.

If someone decides to give me #10 million because I advised and helped him through a business start-up years ago (both financially and/or otherwise), y'all won't see that but when you see the fruit, everyone goes "pastors are fleecing people".

I'm not saying that there are not wolves in sheep clothing. There are. But to say ALL pastors are thieves...nah!

1 Like

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Gabriel004: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2018
StarUp:
God punish poverty.
I tell you
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2018
gbagyiza:

It was d fall of man in d garden of Eden that leads to this. God intention initially was that humans will enjoy life n live equally in abundance, until Adam's fall. Reason why life is unfair.

God intended that they lived in abundance...not necessarily equally. Even in heaven everyone is not equal, there are different levels of glory.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by mixta140: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2018
martowskin1:

What do u expect when religious centers keep springing up from every angles.... Observe very well, Nigerians are gradually questioning everything, they are gradually becoming highly curious..

That's a welcome development, is the only way we could move forward.

A time will come, people won't just say things and walk away with it in this country
We no observe anything kankan we still dey mumu go .... they should do that to their APC and PDP ... wetin pastors do una .... curious of their wealth wet in concern me , dem no kuku force me pay money for church , dem no dey force people pay money na ,,, wetin Gan .... Nigerian youth no get sense walai...
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by TEYA: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
If nah pastors now, person no go hear word from people
Shattap!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2018
globalresource:

Who told you? Pastor Chris didn't use a dime of Church money. People came together and contributed towards it without him asking for it
Its a true because u were there when they were contributing d money.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by StPete: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2018
spidey77:
Dr Freeze?? Why didn't he use to money to build infrastructures in Argentina

because nobody paid tithe to him nor did he use money contributed from poor people to buy it, neither is he a politician using the State nor federal resources to do personal shopping. Next time, use your head

5 Likes

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by bubu2019: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
where is your brain?
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by davibid: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Please my friends, no matter how friendly you are please don’t be a friend to poverty

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2018
MrHighSea:

Messi hustles big time.
Please what do Pastors do?

They labour in prayer, fastings and much hard work for the saints and for the advancement of the gospel around the world.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Baba keeps celebrating while the haters keep hating cool

1 Like

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by StPete: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2018
israelmao:
It is better to be rich and be envied than to be poor and be pitied.Poverty drives away friends while riches attracts unsolicited friends.

So Jesus that was poor and died poor, who amongst the richest men that ever lived touched lives or became as well known as he is? How about Mahatma Ghandi

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
He worked for his money... Pastors use public funds
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by MPESA(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
cry cry
Are you a PASTOR or you are looking for cheap likes BTW there's different between pastor and a footballer or you can't figure it out yourself.
S
P.s
Stop fighting for pastors, because human beings are not their callers he has a mandate just as JESUS has done his own and leave.

1 Like

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2018
StPete:

because nobody paid tithe to him nor did he use money contributed from poor people to buy it, neither is he a politician using the State nor federal resources to do personal shopping. Next time, use your head

The money you pay to watch the champions league eventually goes to who? The money you spend on products advertised during those matches goes to who?

One way or the other, their fans made them what they are.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by TEYA: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2018
taiwoawoniyi:

So Jesus should have lived and died poor abi?
Many people truly don't know the dynamics of wealth of men of God,they just take Delight in mindless bashing.

If someone decides to give me #10 million because I advised and helped him through a business start-up years ago (both financially and/or otherwise), y'all won't see that but when you see the fruit, everyone goes "pastors are fleecing people".

I'm not saying that there are not wolves in sheep clothing. There are. But to say ALL pastors are thieves...nah!
Shattap before leprosy strike you like Gehazi. Have you not read where it was said "freely you have received, freely give"? Did Jesus go receiving gifts for his miracles? Jesus lived a simple non-materialistic life, "foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests but the son of man has nowhere to lay his head". Dynamics of wealth my foot!
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2018
mixta140:

We no observe anything kankan we still dey mumu go .... they should do that to their APC and PDP ... wetin pastors do una .... curious of their wealth wet in concern me , dem no kuku force me pay money for church , dem no dey force people pay money na ,,, wetin Gan .... Nigerian youth no get sense walai...

I would have discussed with u if u are not going emotional...... But come to think of it, religion is a huge part of the community, Rome, Britain, politics was part of religion (highly)......

So yes, religious leaders should be held responsible as regards the leadership of this nation, ... Yes ur vice president was a pastor, who is GO blessed and reject the opposition candidate...

Aren't u seeing religion and politics is always intertwined?
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2018
mrvitalis:

He worked for his money... Pastors use public funds

Who is "public"? Then governments use what?
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2018
greatiyk4u:

Pastors did not work for it

Evangelism is a non profit making and pleasure adventure

If u truly wanna follow Christ u sell off your belongings and carry your cross not P.jet

Shallom

1 Like

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2018
Wow grin
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by STILESGANG: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2018
Did he lease it or did he buy it?. 9ja bloggers should pick another hustle
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by wildchild1: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2018
See money grin

Christmas promo still ongoing on all club and country jerseys, order while the promo last...check my signature
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:

Words like they for build industries, feed the poor.

1 Like

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by dreezybines: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
cry cry

Ahbi ooo...

1 Like

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by TEYA: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2018
donnie:

The money you pay to watch the champions league eventually goes to who? The money you spend on products advertised during those matches goes to who?

One way or the other, their fans made them what they are.
At least he did not tell the fans "If you don't watch champions league your life will be tight". grin grin
What a dumb analogy! Sheep will always be sheep!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by olatade(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:

messi, we know how e take make him money...how pastor make him own to fit afford private jet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning / Nigeria Vs South Africa : International Friendly : (1 - 1) On 29th March 2015 / Cardiff Striker, Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Plane Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.